Charles, Becky & Samantha Ch. 5

Story Info
Becky takes revenge on Samantha with Charles' help
1.1k words
3.5
1.3k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles spooned Becky on the couch for a bit. Then he got up to use the bathroom. As he walked through his home, he noticed that Samantha's car was still parked in his driveway. Exciting! He thought. He looked at the time. It had been about an hour since he had left Samantha napping in his dungeon. I wonder...

Charles quietly peaked his head into the dungeon to see Samantha's form curled and sleeping on the mat. Oh, this is good! He could barely contain his enthusiasm. This was part of Charles' particular genius - he created situations where interesting things happened.

He quietly padded back into the living room where Becky was happily resting on the couch. He handed her a glass of water.

"A-plus on the seduction, Becky." Charles said approvingly.

Becky smiled wide and took another big gulp of water.

"I'm curious though," Charles leaned in closer, "Does the evil bitch inside you still want to make Samantha eat your pussy?"

"Oh! That would be good!" Becky said enthusiastically. Wow, normally, I would've censored that comment. She noticed. But she could feel her body activating with the picture of getting to ride Samantha's face.

Charles smiled coyly.

"Well then..." With pure delight in his voice, "You might be interested to know that at this very moment, Samantha is taking a nap in the dungeon." He gestured to the forbidden red door.

"What!? Really?" Becky emphatically slapped the couch cushion.

"Really." Charles nodded, "Whaddaya say?"

"Is that ok?" Becky was suddenly concerned. "Do we need to ask her?"

"Well, let's think about this a bit..." Charles pulled at his chin pensively. Now who's doing the seducing? he thought with glee. "Last week, did Samantha just barge in on you?"

Becky nodded. Wheels were visibly turning for her.

"And did she explain to you what she was going to do and then ask permission?" Charles furrowed his brow and pursed his lips.

"Nope!" said Becky with conviction, "She just took what she wanted."

"I see!" said Charles, pretending to be illuminated, "Is that what made her an evil bitch?"

"Ok Charles! Let's do this!"

===

Samantha became hazily aware of another body on the bed with her. "Come spoon me Charles." she murmured.

A hand guided her from her side to roll onto her back. She opened her eyes to see an engorged pussy hovering just over her face. The hand reached behind her head and pulled sharply on her hair. Suddenly Samantha was fully awake.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue." A voice from up above - the maid's voice!

"Do you have any idea how much trouble you just got yourself into?" Samantha could feel her hackles rising. "When Charles finds out-"

"Charles doesn't seem to mind" Becky cut in. "Do you Charles?"

"I'd recommend putting your knees on her chest so your full body weight is pinning her down." Charles had grabbed a bag of popcorn from the pantry on his way in and was munching on a handful while the entertainment unfolded.

Samantha shot her eyes in the direction of Charles' voice.

"Don't look at him," Becky was getting the hang of being the domme, "Look here." She slowly positioned one knee, then the other on Samantha's chest. Then she pulled Samantha's face right up next to her pussy, her musk permeating the air.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue. Now." Samantha followed Becky's instructions. "Good," Becky said, "You know what to do."

Samantha dutifully began to lick Becky's pussy. Samantha savored Becky's zesty flavor and noticed that her pussy-lips were already fully opened, as if she had been warming herself up already. After a tentative first minute, Samantha began to enjoy licking Becky.

"That's it!" Becky cooed. She looked over at Charles sitting on the bondage bench across the room. He gave her an air high-five. Becky truly was an evil bitch now.

Becky released her grip on Samantha's hair and began to rock her pelvis into Samantha's tongue. Samantha placed her hands on Becky's hips to help draw the pussy into her mouth.

"Mmmmm" Becky's arousal was starting to flow along with Samantha's enthusiasm.

Samantha found Becky's clit with her tongue and began to make little circles around it, exactly the way she liked to receive on her clit. She felt Becky's body respond as kriyas of energy rippled through her. Surrendered now to her role, Samantha devoted herself to Becky's pleasure.

Then Samantha felt the blanket pull back from her lower body. Charles! He climbed between her legs and began going down on her. Samantha hadn't realized how turned on she was. From Charles' tongue lapping long strokes along her pussy, waves of pleasure radiated upward through her body. She hummed into Becky's pussy.

Becky's arousal had been steadily growing. With this new surge of pleasure, she guided Samantha's head to lie flat on the mat and then began to ride her face. The pressure of Becky's pussy against her face, and the feeling of knowing Becky was using her for her pleasure was delicious for Samantha.

Charles lifted his face and repositioned himself. He placed his hard cock along the length of Samantha's slit and held it steady. He felt Samantha take a moment to register what she was feeling, and then felt her hips undulate into his member. Charles slid his cock along her wet pussy a few times to lube himself up. Then he slid his tip down to her opening and again held steady. Between Becky's pussy now vigorously humping her mouth, and the anticipation of having Charles' fuck her for a second time today, Samantha began going wild. She tried to suction Charles into her hungry pussy, but he resisted and held his tip stable at her entrance. This is torture! Samantha thought, the best possible kind of torture.

"Let me know when you're getting close Becky." Charles offered.

"Mmmmkaayyyy" Becky moaned. Her hips began gyrating faster. Becky pinched both of her nipples and arched her back. She took a deep breath in, held, and squeezed her body. She felt the energy ramp up in her pussy. As she released the breath she screamed, "I'M COMING!" A gush of her juices coated Samantha's face.

On cue with the start of Becky's orgasm, Charles slid his cock into Samantha's eager pussy, penetrating into her depths. Samantha immediately began orgasming. Her toes reflexively pointed straight up to the ceiling. Her whole body began rocking with an incredible surge of energy. Charles met the rhythm of her undulations with his cock, thrusting powerfully.

Feeling Samantha cum hard beneath her, Becky's voice reached a higher octave as another wave of orgasm crashed through her. She was fucking Samantha's face without holding anything back.

Charles reached behind Samantha's sacrum to tilt her pussy against his cock just the way he wanted it. Then he unleashed his primal desire and began riding Samantha with his full strength. It didn't take Charles long to come to a peak and let out a huge roar of pleasure.

For a few moments, aftershocks of energy rippled across the triad. Then all three of them sank into a giggling heap together.