Charles & Becky Ch. 4

Story Info
Who is seducing who? Charles and Becky have another session.
2.7k words
3.25
744
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After five minutes of lying entangled in post-coital bliss on the mat in his dungeon, Charles rose to check the time. Yup, gotta get ready for the next appointment. He took a breath to admire Samantha's sexy form.

"Can I take a nap here?" She asked, already half asleep.

"Of course." He replied softly, grabbing a blanket and tucking it around her.

===

Becky was thoroughly overwhelmed when she met Charles in his living room for their second training session. The dam of her suppressed anger had opened wide after their last session. In her nursing shift just before this session, that creepy doctor had begun to hit on her again. This time, instead of avoiding him, she looked him directly in the eyes with a murderous stare and told him to fuck off. He high-tailed it right out of the room. Now, she was worried she had jeopardized her internship with the comment. To make things worse, she then forgot her change of clothes at the hospital, and so was still wearing her blue linen scrubs for her session with Charles. He's going to think I'm an amateur, she worried.

As she entered, she found Charles scrolling his phone, lounging on the couch. He looks like he's fresh out of the shower, she noticed.

"I'm sorry Charles, but I forgot my change of clothes and--"

Charles held up a hand to interrupt. "Becky, do I look like I care what kind of clothing you're wearing?" He set down his phone. "Please, have a seat." He motioned her to the chair across from him. "Now take a breath with me and arrive here."

Becky felt her nerves settle as she exhaled.

"Last week, you started working on saying 'No.' Do we need to spend more time on that subject?"

Becky's mind flashed to the look on the creepy doctor's face - like a deer in the headlights. She smiled broadly, "No, Charles, we don't." She replied simply. She noticed the quiet power in her voice and it felt good.

Charles nodded twice. "Wonderful. Then today's topic is desire."

Becky's smile faded and her internal landscape went blank. She sat for a moment, empty.

"Tell me." Charles continued, "What do you want Becky?"

Uh-oh, she squirmed in her seat, what am I supposed to say? "You mean, right now? Or in life?"

"Doesn't matter. What lights you up?"

"Ummm" Becky fidgeted. And then thankfully, something showed up: "I want to finish nursing school."

"Why?"

Charles is being intense again. Becky thought.

"Do you want to be a nurse?" He continued to press.

"Ummm..." Becky stared up into the distance. "I don't know." she admitted honestly.

"Ok," Charles relented a bit with his tone. "Becky, I'm asking what you're passionate about, what turns you on."

Becky immediately felt a tingle in her body. Then some shame. Then she decided to just say it, "Last week with Samantha and you turned me on." After her spanking, she had gone home and self-pleasured three more times that night. During the intervening week, she had been enjoying some very naughty fantasies of being taken from behind by Charles after receiving a spanking.

"Right." Charles nodded and smiled. "So, what about those experiences do you want more of?"

Becky froze again. She suddenly felt like she was drifting in outer space.

"Let's try this." Charles coached, "Take another breath and shake out your hands." Becky followed. "Do you remember your comment that Samantha is an evil bitch?"

Becky's face expressed oops!

"Great!" Charles continued, "Now close your eyes...Good. Becky, if you were an evil bitch, what would you do?"

Becky leaned back in her chair with the impact of his statement. Uh-oh Becky thought, I'm about to open this secret box inside of me. I don't think I can undo it once it's open. She gulped. If I were an evil bitch, I would...

"Two things." She opened her eyes with newfound clarity. "I would seduce you... And then I would make Samantha eat my pussy." Her body flushed with excitement. I can't believe I just said that! She thought as she held her breath.

Now it was Charles' turn to gulp. He felt his cock begin to get hard. He took a moment to consider his response.

"One thing I've learned about seduction, is it only works when the person wants to be seduced." Charles felt completely in his element now. "Becky, do you think I want to be seduced by you?"

Oh yes! Becky immediately knew. I felt you get hard while you spanked me last week. She smiled demurely.

"Charles," She put on her most innocent voice, "I know I wore the wrong outfit today. I think I need to be punished..." She looked away. "By spanking." She added, just in case he didn't get the memo.

Well I'll be damned, Charles chuckled, who knew I was so easily seducible?

"You're right Becky." His voice was strong and full with authority now. "I expected more from you. You've given me no choice but to teach you a lesson."

"Stand." He commanded. Becky obeyed.

"Now take off that horrible outfit. I never want to see you in it again."

Becky nodded submissively. She pulled off her shirt and tossed it on the couch. Then she undid the tie of her linen pants. As they dropped to the floor, she stepped out of them.

"This underwear is also completely unacceptable. From now on, no underwear while you're in this house. Do you understand?"

"Yes Charles." Becky nodded. Her pussy was already juicy.

"Take it off."

Becky complied.

Charles admired the perky nipples adorning her smallish breasts. I'm completely in control, and yet, she's the one seducing me right now. Fascinating! Charles thought.

"Now go to the kitchen and fetch a wooden spoon."

Becky felt a surge of adrenaline. A wooden spoon? I hope nobody's in the kitchen! She quickly found it and returned to the living room.

"Come." He ordered, patting his lap.

Becky handed Charles the spoon and then assumed her position laying across his lap with her butt raised. She was delighted to feel his hard cock beneath his pants. She squirmed to feel him move against her belly. The bruises from her last spanking had mostly healed over the past week, Charles noticed as he inspected her.

"Now I want to remind you that even though you're turned on..." Charles paused and slid a finger across her glistening pussy, "You're being punished right now. This wooden spoon is going to hurt worse than my palm did last week."

He gave her ass a swat.

Becky yelped. It stung! What did I just get myself into?

Another swat on the opposite cheek.

"We're going to continue until I have given you ten spanks that really count."

Another swat.

"So far, none of these count."

Swat.

Becky could feel her butt warming up and the sting was beginning to buzz.

Swat.

It really hurts! Becky thought. She braced herself for the next spank.

Noticing her body clench, Charles paused. "Take a deep breath...And then exhale."

He swatted her again on the exhale. Becky felt her body begin to accept the pain.

Swat.

Is he remembering to count? She wondered. "Please Charles - "

"Yes?" He paused.

"What number are we on?"

"Still zero!" He gave her the hardest swat yet which elicited another yelp.

Charles changed his technique. He started giving a quick series of little spanks that built in intensity to a crescendo. First one cheek, taking her up to about an 8 out of 10 he guessed. Then the other cheek. Pat - pat - pat - pat - pat - Pat - Pat - Pat - PAT - PAT!

Then he wound up and gave her opposite cheek a whopper.

"One!" he declared.

Becky bit her lip. Her ass was now on fire. How am I going to survive this?

Charles paused and rubbed her red cheeks with his hands. "Deep breath." Then he licked a finger and slid it along her slit, reaching toward her clit. He felt her pulse against him.

"Ooohhhh." Becky leaned her pussy against his finger. The pain was beginning to swirl together with pleasure in a wholly new experience for her. I don't think this is the first time Charles has done this. Becky liked the thought of that.

And then, out of nowhere: Swat! She was not expecting that one. "Two!" Charles proclaimed. Her body rocked with the impact and then her clit recoiled into Charles' finger. This sent a jolt of electricity up her spine.

Ever so slightly, Charles began rubbing his finger around Becky's tender clit.

Swat!

"Oohhhh" cooed Becky.

"Keep breathing!" Charles' voice was firm. He gave her another quick series of swats, rising toward a new peak. As he did, his finger on her clit rubbed more vigorously.

And then another huge spank. "Three!"

Charles moved his left hand from Becky's pussy to one of her nipples. He rubbed her slick juice all over it. As he did, he began rhythmically spanking Becky, as if he were beating a drum. He teased until the nipple became nice and firm. Then he pinched and squeezed. Becky moaned again.

Get ready for three big ones, Charles warned. He had her nipple in a vice grip. Swat! "Four!" Swat! "Five!" Swat! "Six!" With the final swat, Charles released her nipple.

Becky felt a wave of pleasure and pain wash through her entire body. She was entering into sub space.

Charles rubbed her ass with his right hand and returned to stroking her responsive pussy with his left.

"I can see that I'm going to have to teach you how to breathe better." Charles scolded. Becky tried to breathe, but she was lost in an ocean of sensation. "Are you listening?"

Spank! This time with his bare palm.

"Yes Charles." Becky dutifully took a deep breath. As she exhaled he spanked her again with his hand.

"What number are we on?" He demanded.

"Ummmm..." Thinking was not her strong suit right now.

Spank!

"What's that?" He began rubbing her pussy with more energy

Spank!

"Six?"

Charles laid into her booty with a resonant Clap! "Seven!" He said triumphantly.

He began to focus more on building her arousal through her pussy. Meanwhile his other hand was scratching her warm red ass with his fingernails. He began to pleasure her clit with fast little circles.

"Oh yes!" Becky moaned.

When he judged she was nearing her orgasm, he gave her three firm spanks on the right cheek. As the third spank landed, she heard an "Eight!" Keeping the same rhythm, Charles delivered three big spanks on her left cheek, culminating in a "Nine!" It was all she could to do stay present for the pleasure mixed with pain.

With his expert fingers on her clit, Charles edged Becky right on the precipice of orgasm. He leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Ok Becky, one more spank. When this lands, you're going to cum for me." Becky nodded her head. She was right there on the tip of release.

Charles sat back upright. He raised his hand. He waited. And he waited. He could feel Becky's clit pulsing hungrily against his finger. He waited.

And then

SPANK!

He delivered a massive blow. Fireworks erupted throughout Becky's body as she had the most intense orgasm of her life. Her body rippled with pain and pleasure and light and heat all kaleidoscopically radiating together. With one hand on her clit and the other on her fiery ass, Charles supported the undulations of her body through her ecstatic waves of energy.

...Some moments later, Becky lay naked across Charles' lap panting raggedly. Charles softly rubbed her raw ass while the orgasmic waves subsided. They took a deep breath together.

"Now Becky, kneel here and show me how you suck cock."

Oh my God! Becky thought. Her pussy was instantly aroused again. Is this really happening? Her excitement was palpable. She could feel Charles' cock pressing upward into her body.

She dutifully knelt between his legs and unzipped his pants. He lifted his hips in the chair so she could pull down his pants and briefs.

Becky grabbed the base of his hard cock with her left hand. The skin was smooth and soft. His pubic hair was cropped short and his cock stood about 6 inches long. There was a dollop of pre-cum adorning his tip.

"Look into my eyes as you take me in." Charles instructed. Becky was all too happy to comply. She gazed up at him, doe-eyed in submission, as she licked from the base of his shaft up to the tip. She felt his cock flex in response. When she got to the tip she wrapped her lips around his cock and slid them back down his shaft. As his cock filled her mouth, Becky's pleasure in being of service flooded through her body. Her pussy pulsed. She closed her eyes and let her passion flow through her mouth and lips.

Charles gently placed a hand along the back of Becky's head. He leaned back in the chair and gave a long low moan.

"Now reach one hand down to your pussy" Becky found the authority in Charles' voice to be every bit as delicious as his cock in her mouth. She reached down and met her warm wet pussy.

"Now" Charles continued, clearly voicing his desire, "Bring your lips to the tip of my cock," Becky complied. "And bring two fingers to the entrance of your pussy." She could see where this was going. "As you take my cock in your mouth, slide your fingers in your pussy." Oh my God that is hot. They were both thinking the same thing. "I want you to pump your pussy against your fingers in exactly the same rhythm that you are using your mouth on my cock." This isn't going to last long - again, both having the same thought as the excitement quickly rose.

"One last thing." Charles added and Becky paused to listen. "I'm not going to ejaculate, but I'm still going to orgasm. You'll feel my body go. Just follow it." Becky nodded with his cock in her mouth, which Charles found exceedingly amusing.

"Now Becky, show me how you suck cock."

Becky hungrily sucked his cock into the back of her throat. Which caused her to thrust her fingers into the depths of her pussy. As her pussy rocked in pleasure on her fingers, she rocked her mouth against his cock.

"Ohhhh" Charles moaned, and then he began taking strong, deep breaths as his arousal rose.

Becky quickly found herself in a trance-like erotic coil of movement and energy. Mouth and pussy melded together. Cock and fingers became like a single instrument. The more she wanted his cock, the harder she fingered her pussy. And the closer her pussy got to orgasm, the more passionately she sucked his cock.

Charles met his arousal with concentration and breath to guide the energy higher without spilling over. With Becky's full body writhing in pleasure, he was quickly moving upward. Eight. Nine. Nine point five. Nine point eight.

He took a full, deep breath to steady himself at 9.8 out of 10. Then he flexed his body into the energy, and skillfully shifted into his first small wave of orgasm. He gave a moan and Becky felt it. He took another deep full breath. He was still just below the threshold of ejaculation. His body hadn't yet quite surrendered fully into orgasm. He grabbed the back of Becky's head with both hands and firmly pressed his cock into her mouth. There we go! A massive wave of orgasm rippled through his whole body.

Continuing to mirror her mouth, Becky had inserted her fingers as deep as they could go into her pussy and then pressed strongly. She felt her pussy flex and grab her fingers. As Charles rode his wave of orgasm, Becky's pussy unleashed a flood of juices. She moaned against Charles' cock and rocked her pussy into her fingers. Her orgasm was every bit as massive as his.

Giving a blow job had never been remotely close to this much fun for her. As the waves of orgasm subsided for them both, Becky looked up at Charles and smiled with her mouth still wrapped around his cock. It was the smile of getting exactly what she wanted.