Charles in Charge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles opened his eyes and looked at the rubber object. Back in a world without internet, Wi-Fi and E-mail, Charles had looked in the encyclopedia without success, and asked around to poor results.

Kurt shifted his weight, then worked Charles spin. He closed his eyes and debated just going to sleep, unfortunately his erection refused to relax! It was so uncomfortable he could bear it no longer!

Charles slid his hand down to fix is aching dick to no avail. He lifted his hips and realized that if he were a frog, the water was boiling.

'Uh-Oh...' Charles thought to himself when he felt Kurt against him.

He had felt Kurt's erection and his body against him, but now he felt... flesh! Kurt was naked!!! He could feel that massive white cock pressed between his buns! It was as if they were a human hotdog!

Charles had to lift his ass higher to get his much smaller penis fully adjusted. Kurt dry humped him shamelessly. It was just like before, but Kurt was nude!

A deep fear gripped Charles, he knew his anus was exposed and visible to Kurt! He wished he had some way to protect it. The last thing he wanted was to be speared by Kurt's giant lance.

"Kurt..." Charles tried to say diplomatically. "What are you doing..."

Kurt worked his cock back and forth, he and Charles had generated up enough sweat to act as lubricant. Charles cock was still in his hand... and demanding his attention.

"Uh..." Kurt tried to say between deep breaths. "I dunno... it just happened."

Charles was breathing heavily as well. His mind wasn't working straight either. He turned his head and opened his mouth to speak, Kurt kissed him. Charles tried not to return the smooch to little success.

"Forgive me Charlotte..." Kurt said. "You're so sexy, I want you."

Charles loved the compliments! Even if... they weren't for him. He wasn't used to even women saying such things about him. A dude saying them was weird, but welcomed.

"Can you hurry..." Charles said, assuming that if Kurt came quick, he wouldn't push for sex.

Kurt leaned forward, Charles had to turn his head to see what was happening. His heart pounded!

'That better not be a condom!' Charles worried to himself.

Kurt produced a small bottle.

'Massage oil?' Charles thought.

It wasn't until it was applied to his ass did Charles truly panic!

"I..." Charles gulped, his hand still on his cock. "Don't want anal sex..."

Kurt laughed, Charles continued to be baffled! He felt lubricant on his anus and even on his balls! It was more watery than anything Charles had seen before... it got everywhere!

"Why are you laughing!" Charles demanded.

"Your ass isn't ready." Kurt chuckled.

"No it's not!" Charles barked back in disgust.

Kurt couldn't stop laughing. Charles got more upset, then giving up joined in the laughter with his sister's boyfriend.

'That laughter disarms me every time!' Charles thought to himself.

"This is so I can hump your cheeks better!" Kurt remarked.

Charles could feel the lubricant moving down onto his dick, it made jerking off under the jock so much easier. He wanted to cum so bad!

Kurt caught on and stopped laughing, soon the two men were grunting deeply as they worked their bodies together. Charles couldn't stroke himself; he could only hold his dick as Kurt pushed down on him pushing his dick through his clenched fist, very much like the first time they had humped.

As Kurt pumped his cock along Charles ass, he struggled to comprehend the sensation. His anus was tickled in the strangest of ways! He didn't feel Kurt's testicles, but he knew they were there, they swung back and forth with their movements.

Charles felt hot all over, his head produced sweat that swept down into his eyes stinging them. Kurt propped himself on two hands over him, but as his noises got louder his body pressed against Charles.

He could feel Kurt's muscled body behind him, the man was so strong and powerful... and totally into Charles! It was an overwhelming sensation!

Kurt pushed his hands under Charles grabbing at his bra!

"Eeeep!" Charles said.

"Your tits are so... nice!" Kurt breathed into his ear.

Kurt had cupped Charles very padded and very fake tits. Charles didn't have time to worry, he was going to cum!

"Ooooohhhhh YEAH!!!" Kurt roared into Charles ear before kissing him.

"Ooooooohhhhhh!!!!" Charles moaned into Kurt's mouth as he came at the same time.

Charles could feel the hot cum on his ass. It bubbled up his ass crack and onto his back. He also felt a small stream of it move down his anus, it was incredibly uncomfortable until it reached his body temperature.

His own orgasm exploded into his hand and his stomach. It felt equally hot against his flesh.

When Kurt didn't move Charles removed his hands from his cock and put it under Charlotte's pillow, he didn't want his jizz infused hand to be seen.

"You smell sooo good." Kurt said drowsily as he inhaled Charles.

'I use the same shampoo as my sister...' Charles mused inside his head.

Kurt pushed another kiss onto Charles, he was too exhausted to fight it.

'I got to remember this massage routine...' Charles thought as he made a mental note of what had happened.

Sleep overtook the two men. Charles awoke sticky, sore and groggy.

'This time I'll look around before jerking off Kurt.' Charles thought to himself remembering a previous incident.

"Omphf!" He remarked realizing that the jock had pancaked him to his sister's bed.

Charles struggled to no avail until Kurt awoke.

"Wha?" The blonde jock asked.

"Get... off... me!" Charles remarked.

"Oh yeah." Kurt said getting up.

Charles was a mess! Cum on his back, ass, even his stomach was covered! He could feel his own goo cold in his sister's panties, he felt like a wreck!

"Uh... can I shower first?" Kurt asked.

"No!" Charles snipped trying to redress in a way not to reveal he was a man.

"Oh?" A tired Kurt asked. "Can we shower together?"

Charles didn't want his beans and Frankfurts visible to his sisters boyfriend!

"No!" He said scrambling for excuses. "I'm on my period."

Kurt's shoulders slumped. Charles felt bad, but he didn't want to screw things up by sharing his secret, besides he knew Kurt would tackle him for real if he found out he had been tricked... twice now?

"Sorry Kurt." Charles said. "I just feel... icky. Can you just wipe up here and leave?"

Kurt smiled, it was obvious that he felt he won a victory of sorts. Charles didn't understand at all, and he was a dude!

"Sure!" Kurt said moving closer.

Charles stepped back, unsure what was to happen, he bumped into that shelf with the black rubber object.

Kurt leaned in and kissed him! Charles was shocked, there was no way he'd get used to that. Kurt stepped back and wiped quickly with some make-up wipes Charles gave him then went towards the door.

"We might be broken up," Kurt said, "but you are special to me Charlotte."

As Kurt left Charles realized he had another erection! Possibly from the kiss, or from watching Kurt stroke his dick with the wipes. Frustrated he grabbed the rubber item and tossed it at the door!

"Ah!" He grunted throwing it.

"Ah!!!" Charles eeped as it bounced back at him!

12