Charles in Charge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooohhhhh Ffffffuuuuucccckkkkk!!!!!" The two men cried out in unison!

Charles shot his cum under the toilet, it fired out in one giant vomit of DNA making a massive puddle. A string of jizz connected his man-sausage to his creation.

Kurt fired straight up! Charles felt hot moisture on his face, but was unsure what it was, he was sweaty all over. Although it didn't quite hit the ceiling, it did however coat Kurt's lap and Charles hand.

The two men opened their eyes to stare into one another's soul. Charles in that moment forgot that he was a man. It was as if he truly were a woman! If there were a test he felt as if he had passed.

As Charles regained his senses he felt the cold chill of the men's room on his flesh. His fast shrinking cock still hung out, his face felt peppered in cool droplets.

Tucking his dick away Charles fumbled getting to his feet, Kurt always the gentleman helped him. Charles leaned in for a kiss but Kurt moved back, with a look of playfulness, but fear in his eyes.

Confused Charles wiped his brow, then licked his lips.

'Salty?' Charles wondered to himself.

"You're too cute Charlotte!" Kurt laughed as he kept at arms length from Charles.

Baffled Charles looked in the mirror.

"What?" He gasped seeing the cum drops speckled from chin to brow on his face.

Charles face reddened, making the white dots more visible! He got a fresh erection, facials always turned him on. This one however left him confused, horny and embarrassed.

"Uh..." Charles mumbled. "I gotta go!"

"See you at dinner!" Kurt called out to a fleeing Charles.

He didn't hear his sister's boyfriend calling after him, he had other things on his mind. He knew he needed to clean up, write the exam, shop for dinner, the mental list kept growing.

As he waddled about the labyrinth of hallways, butt-plug firmly entrenched in his ass, his bra itched him, his pomp-pomps flipped and his still hard cock flopped. Charles kept singing about 'women's work never being done' until he stopped dead in his tracks, cooling cum dripping off his face.

"I forgot to check the other stalls!" He gasped!

12