Charles in Charge Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh..." Lisa purred as his dick popped out. "I like the look of him..."

Charles opened his mouth to say something witty, however when she started sucking on his dick he couldn't make a sound!

'Her cock sucking skills were quite impressive!' Charles wondered between deep breaths.

Lisa cupped his balls as she stroked him fast and hard.

'I wonder who would win in a blowjob contest?' He thought to himself.

Lisa did know one trick that Charles never heard of and only now was just experiencing. She would suck him until he was ready to cum, then eased off.

Charles tried to catch his breath as she held his cock. He couldn't see it, but he could feel a large drop of semen push out his piss slit. Lisa licked it.

She rubbed circles on his stomach as he relaxed enough for her to proceed.

'Pleasure or torture?' Charles wondered as Lisa started another round of pleasure.

She did this many times to Charles, it was incredible! When he felt that he could not hold his cum inside any longer, she would wait then start again. Even when she wasn't stroking him he was on the edge.

As if they were of one mind Lisa ceased her rounds of pleasure and torture to mount him.

He could feel her hands grasp his manhood to line up her pussy. As she sank down upon it he felt wetness.

"Oh..." Lisa moaned. "So thick..."

Charles didn't think his cock was so thick, but he enjoyed her words immensely!

Lisa leaned down to kiss him then placed her hand on his shoulders pinning him to the bed.

She raised then lowered herself onto Charles pole. He was in heaven!

"Oh fuck!" Charles said when he thought he was going to cum.

"Naughty boy..." Lisa said halting with just his cock head inside her.

Charles held his breath, he didn't know what to do. He had never tried to delay an orgasm before!

"I need you to last all night..." Teased Lisa as she dug her nails into his shirt.

Charles could feel the sensation passing!

'I'm so glad I kept this shirt on!' Charles thought to himself. 'I don't want marks!'

Lisa brought her hips down with a loud slap! Charles grunted and Lisa moaned. She then raised her hips up to do it again!

Despite having spent the last week in drag, Charles knew nothing about women. Lisa's pussy seemed to go from slightly moist to soaking wet frequently! She even grasped him tightly with her vaginal muscles.

"I love you Charles!" She said leaning down to kiss him.

Charles mumbled something into her lips. He really liked her, but didn't want to say how he really felt with them drunk in some random dudes bed.

Lisa pulled up his shirt to lay her tits on him. It felt electric!

"I would fuck a room full of black men for you..." She said teasing.

Charles froze up! He didn't know whether to cum, or call her out on a weirdly racist comment.

"Uh-uh!" Lisa teased stopping. "Not yet naughty boy!"

Charles had seen Tyreese's thick black cock, he had even had Kurt's giant dick in his own mouth! He had no idea how she could handle one, let alone many big cock men.

Lisa halted her movements, Charles took short shallow breaths until he relaxed enough for her to continue.

"Like the dirty talk do you?" Lisa asked grinding her hips into his own.

"Yeah... I guess..." Charles said blushing.

Lisa leaned down to kiss Charles deeply. Sensing that it was time to switch it up he grasped her tightly then rolled.

"Oh!" Lisa shrieked in laughter as Charles was now on top.

Her legs were wrapped around his own tightly as she moaned softly with every thrust.

'So smooth!' He mused to himself about her legs against his own shaved legs.

Charles felt like he really was King of the world! If this were all some DnD game... with the jock he pushed down was the dragon, and Lisa the princess!

"I'm ready!" Lisa begged. "Fuck me hard!"

Snapping back to reality Charles picked up his pace!

"Oh yes!" Charles cried out as he came inside her.

"Oh yes!" Lisa said in unison.

Charles collapsed upon her in exhaustion.

"Don't pull out." She begged stroking his hair.

"Sure..." Charles groaned in agreement, he had no plans of doing otherwise.

Charles didn't quite fall asleep, he tried; however Lisa wouldn't allow it. She would kiss his forehead, flick his ear lobe, or run her hands along his body.

'I must be deadfish as a chick...' Charles wondered as he compared himself to her.

"Ready?" She asked softly.

"Sure, that cab should be here now." He said trying to rise.

"No silly..." She said laughing.

Charles was baffled until she raised her hips up to stroke his manhood still inside her.

"Ah!" He gasped at his sensitivity!

Giggling Lisa did it again, then again with a determined look in her eyes.

"More nymph than princess I think..." Charles said before realizing he said it aloud!

"Talk nerd to me!" Lisa laughed as his penis grew.

Charles could hardly breath let alone have sex or think of something clever to say. Lisa didn't seem to care. She pinched him in the ribs causing goosebumps to explode across his body!

"Um... ring of invisibility..." Charles said dumbly.

"Oh! So dirty!" Lisa moaned. "Would you spy on me?"

"Yeah! I think so..." Charles grunted.

Shifting Charles found that one of his hands was now grasping one of Lisa's firm breasts. She gasped in delight at his rough groping. He now found himself rock hard and nearing the bursting point.

"Fuck me hard!" Lisa said between breaths.

Charles couldn't speak, he had his face on Lisa's other breast. He rolled her erect nipple with his tongue as he worked his hips in and out of her.

"Oh fuck!!!" Charles grunted as he came a second time.

"Oh yes!" Lisa moaned as she accepted a second load.

Neither spoke as they fought to catch their breath. Charles could feel himself slipping into sleep, he was that comfortable with Lisa.

She ran her fingers through his hair and rubbed his back. It was a moment Charles didn't want to end.

"Want to go a third time?" Lisa asked teasingly.

Charles didn't think he had it in him, at least not immediately.

"Later..." He mumbled softly.

"Come on!" She laughed.

"Later..." He replied.

"Let's sixty-nine until you're hard again." She joked.

Charles froze up at her words! Eating cum whilst dressed as a man was abhorrent to him! Dressed as his sister he found he could swallow semen all day.

"Uh...." Charles stammered as he realized the irony of it all, but couldn't bring himself to do it.

"You know it's not gay if it's your own!" Lisa giggled as she tickled his ribs.

Charles could feel himself getting hard, he couldn't control his body! Even worse, he knew that Lisa could sense his growing excitement!

"What if it were Tyreese and a dozen of his... friends." She said implying it would be a large group of black men.

Charles was incredibly stiff! He was however too sensitive to try again.

"I'd rather not..." Charles said trying to play it cool, whereas the idea of semen from a bunch of big cock black men filling her with jizz did sound appealing, especially the eating it out.

"Eat your own cum?" She teased, "or from a gangbang."

Charles thought he would cum without moving his cock! She had him so aroused!

"Uh... neither..." He lied.

"Try eating me out now," she asked in a sultry tone, "I won't tell..."

Charles had made up his mind, he was a man currently... and dammit he was going to be one! A straight one at that! No creampie tasting for him.

"It's not something I want to try..." He said trying to sound brave.

Charles could feel the heat of Lisa's pussy grasping his manhood tighter. She seemed as highly aroused as him!

He opened his mouth to refuse her a second time, she put a finger to his lips shushing him in advance. His heart pounded loudly in his chest, he didn't want to feast on his own jizz, and yet how could he refuse her anything?

Before either could say or do anything in burst another couple in search of a quiet place. Charles looked down at Lisa and they both shared a look of mirth.

Charles then leaned down to kiss Lisa, he wasn't ready to fuck, or eat cum. He was however ready to snuggle again.

"Ah!" Lisa said pushing him aside. "I feel sick."

Lisa then ran towards the very bathroom Charles had stowed his female clothes and giant ass plug in. In a panic his pulled up his pants and followed!

The new couple were oblivious of them as Charles tended to Lisa.

"I don't know what I ate." Lisa said into the toilette.

"Did you drink anything?" Charles asked as he rubbed her back.

"Just what Tad gave me." She said slowly.

Charles pondered her statement as he helped clean her up. Returning to the bedroom the couple were really going at it!

"Is that Connor?" Charles asked Lisa as they made their way out of the house.

"Who's Connor?" Lisa asked.

"Oh, never mind." Charles replied as he scanned the crowds for Tad.

He didn't know what he'd do to the giant brute, but after winning one fight Charles was reluctant to try again.

Lisa tried repeatedly to hold his bare hand as they walked through the party. Charles however didn't want his bright red nails to be seen!

"Taxi!" Charles called to a nearby cab.

Excitement filled him again at the thought of going home with Lisa. He was curious about seeing Kurt one last time, but was very happy with what had happened.

"I can't go!" Lisa said.

"Why not?" A perplexed Charles asked.

"Charlotte!" Lisa yelled. "We can't leave her!"

Charles gulped! How could he be in two places at once?

"Go get her Charles!" Lisa pleaded. "I'll wait here."

Taking a breath Charles had a plan.

"You go home Lisa and sleep." He said with confidence. "I'll go back for her."

"You're such a good brother!" Lisa said kissing Charles.

Blushing Charles replied. "More than you'll ever know!"

He grabbed her ass and fondled her breast as they kissed deeply. Afterwards she climbed back into the cab.

Glancing over his shoulder Charles saw three giant men approaching. Even in the dark he recognized Tad.

"You better go." He said closing the door.

"I love you Charles." She said out the window.

"I know." He replied as one of the muscular men pointed at him.

Charles turned to face the approaching brutes. Although he was a cross-dressing sissy with a possible appetite for black cum, he was no coward.

12