Charles in Charge Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tyreese totally called it!" Kurt said as he finished urinating and dressed without cleaning up in the slightest.

"Called what?" Snapped Charles as he tried to look like a woman for a fourth time that day.

"Facial fuck!" The jock stated matter of factly.

"Say what?" Charles asked now doing his hair.

"You know..." Kurt said. "I blast a load into your face, and I start fucking you before it cools down."

As a pretend woman, Charles didn't like hearing such things, regardless his small cock was suddenly stiff under his stained skirt.

Now presentable Charles moved in for that kiss, Kurt embraced him deeply in thick arms and warm lips.

Charles wanted to fuck again! His ass didn't seem to feel the same way, but he didn't care. Kurt squeezed his ass with a finger pressed against his wanting hole. His other hand gripped Charles padded bra so tightly the small man was sure he'd have a hand mark!

Without a word the jock stepped back and opened the door. The two men then pushed through the crowd towards the exit.

Seeing a cab and the two large men waiting left his heart aching. Charles was certain he'd never see Kurt again, at least not as a woman.

Tad seemed grumpy, Tyreese had a giant tooth smile; he knew both Charles secret and what had just happened.

Charles looked once again at the three men, he wondered if he could blow bang them right then and there!

'But how to make it happen...' Charles Mused to himself.

"You got something to say..." Tyreese said elbowing the man next to him who was ogling at Charles padded chest.

"Uh... yeah..." Tad mumbled before clearing his throat.

"Yes?" Charles asked savouring the moment.

"Good evening miss Hamilton." Tad said, his face strained. "I wanted to apologize for my actions earlier."

Charles felt like a southern belle under all this attention, not some crossdresser with an anus leaking jizz.

"Thank-you, very much!" Charles said blushing. "It is mighty kind of you to say so."

Tad blushed too with a bowed head. Tyreese and Kurt stared on with fire filled eyes.

Charles held out his hand to his opponent, Tad accepted it with a strong grasp. Charles squeezed in reply then moved closer to the jock.

"Mess with me again, and I will fuck you up asshole!" Charles whispered. "You know I can do it!"

With a kiss to Tad's cheek Charles withdrew. Confused Tad wordlessly excused himself and left.

Kurt moved in to embrace Charles a final time.

"Say nothing, but know I will treasure our time together." Charles said.

Kurt looked like he was going to cry, but held it together long enough to get into his cab. Tyreese and Charles stood there in silence watching it leave.

"Want to get a beer at the party?" Tyreese asked.

Charles was so hard once again! He wanted nothing more than to see his new friend's giant black dick again. He was however exhausted!

"I gotta go." Charles said. "I need to change, sleep and greet... her tomorrow. " He said referring to his sister.

"You think she get mad for banging her man, her best friend and beating up the school bully?" The tall black man asked.

Charles laughed, his twin would be upset, but he knew he did so well on her tests she'd get an award to something. Academics always trumped shenanigans in their family.

Tyreese whistled and waved, a cab appeared quickly. Charles turned to him before getting in, he didn't know how to say goodbye to his friend.

"Thank-you for your help." Charles said holding out a hand.

Tyreese grasped his hand tightly and pulled him in for a hug.

"No problem!" Replied the tall black man.

As Charles stepped into the cab Tyreese stepped forward and slapped him on the ass!

SLAP!!!!

"Ow!" Charles said almost cumming!

He looked over his shoulder at a winking Tyreese, who waved as he too drove off.

Sitting alone and fighting the over-powering desire to sleep Charles went over the week's events. He didn't much dwell on what his sister would say; he was excited for the future, a girlfriend and the lack of a bully.

Two things did however stand-out in his mind.

"Shit!" He declared to himself. "I left that monster butt-plug in that room!"

He wondered if who's home it was? It could be Tad's house and that his room!

The final thought that cripped him with concern was how Kurt admired his pussy smell as he ate his ass out. It had to have been Lisa's vaginal juices that soaked him from anus to belly button.

"Why did Kurt say it was familiar to him unless...." Charles thought as he did indeed fall asleep.

12