Charley and Trish Pt. 02

Story Info
Trish and Charley return to Trish's home and to Rick.
5.3k words
3.56
5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of the Charley and Trish saga where Trish's husband, Rick, arranged for Charley to visit them for a weekend with Trish getting resolution to their close teenage friendship. Rick booked the hotel room for them the first night, and it was successful for both Trish and Charley. Meanwhile, Rick and Trish's new friend, Sherri, was keeping Rick company in her special way. This chapter starts with Rick and Sherri, followed later by Trish and Charley.

Thanks to Red Islander for outstanding editing, eliminating confusion and wandering thoughts to allow directness in the story.

Rick From Part One:

Salads were served; dinner followed, and Sherri and I chatted through the entire meal. I discovered she had inherited money from her parents and only worked at the store to socialize, and she learned who Charley was. As we ate, she would reach over and rub my leg when she spoke. I knew from the way her touch progressed that she wasn't looking for a platonic evening. After a little while, I returned the favor and began rubbing her leg. She had fantastic legs and wore no hosiery at all. She didn't need to.

We finished dinner and passed on dessert. As we prepared to leave, I received a text from Trish. "Dinner was great. Going dancing but not for long. I'll be disappointed if we don't have stories to swap after this is over." Then a second text came through. "Don't disappoint me. I love you!"

"Is everything okay?" Sherri asked.

"Yes. It was Trish pushing the setup," I laughed, and after a moment, Sherri did also.

"Come on," she said excitedly. "Let's do this slowly. We'll go back to my place and take our time."

"That sounds great, Sherri." I extended my arm to her as we walked out together to her car and drove to her house.

Trish From Part One:

I held Charley tight, not letting him slip out of me yet. "So good, Charley. I'm glad we could get back together after all these years."

"I am, too, Trish. You are more woman than I ever imagined. I love your sassiness most of all!" We both laughed. "I admire your marriage and your husband who loves you so much he allowed...no, he set this up to happen."

"Thank you, Charley. Rick encouraged me to be everything you could want so this weekend would be something we all would remember for the rest of our lives. Now you've creamed my mouth, my ass, and two of my three holes. You've eaten me to several climaxes, and fucked my cunt, but you haven't left a cream pie there yet. Take a picture of my ass leaking your cream, and I'll send it to Rick; then, let's sleep. Look at the clock; it's after 1:00 AM. We need rest. We'll get up early, have breakfast, and you can complete the assignment by filling my cunt with your baby batter."

Charley took three shots of my ass, and I sent the best one to Rick with a goodnight note. I turned to Charley. "Goodnight, lover." I kissed him passionately. He spooned me as I rolled to my side, holding my right breast in his hand.

"Good night, sweet Trish," he said.

We drifted off to sleep with smiles on our faces.

On to Part Two...

Rick

After a short drive to Sherri's home, we walked in, and she showed me to her well-stocked bar. Sherri asked if I could mix a strong and dirty vodka martini for her while she changed into evening clothes.

"Of course," I said as I moved behind the bar, pulled out the vodka and vermouth then I reached into the small fridge for olive juice and olives. She had the finest vodka available and luscious queen-size olives. I was more impressed by the minute. Two doubles of vodka, a half ounce of vermouth, two splashes plus a bit more olive juice shaken with ice, strained into two martini glasses and topped with two olives each, and the martinis were ready as Sherri came into the room.

"I hope I got this right for you," I said as I handed her one of the glasses.

Her eyes sparkled as she raised her glass to mine., "Here's to new friends, old friends," she said, "and new and renewed relationships."

I responded, "To lasting friendships. May the hinges of our friendship never grow rusty."

Sherri paused, considering my response, and looked at me thoughtfully as we tipped our glasses for the first sip. I hoped I wouldn't come to regret my toast given in response to hers.

"Oh!" exclaimed Sherri. "This is exceptionally good. What's different?"

I explained, "It's hard to mess with a martini very much. In addition to your great choice of vodka and a little extra of it, I added a touch more olive juice. The saltiness adds a nice touch, doesn't it?"

She smiled. "It does. Salty being the operative word here. Let's see what other salty things we may encounter this evening." She smiled again as she moved towards the couch.

She carries herself so well, I thought as I watched her walk across the room in the turquoise silk kimono she wore. She almost flows as she walks. She sat on the couch and patted the cushion indicating she wanted me there. Sherri was in her home, in control, and I wanted to see how she played this out. She's a class act, and I want to be part of it.

I sat next to her and put one arm across her shoulders to pull her closer. She used a remote to turn off the regular lights, turn on the warm ambient light, and set soft instrumental jazz playing on her sound system. She smiled as she looked into my eyes. I leaned in and kissed her warmly.

"You do know how to properly invite a man in and set the mood, My Lady," I stated quietly to not destroy the mood being set.

She smiled. "It has to be the right man, and I firmly believe you measure up to that requirement, sir."

In my best South Texas twang, I answered, "Why thank you, ma'am. I'm right glad you think so." We both chuckled at the attempted accent and went into another deep kiss.

As she pulled away, Sherri asked, "May I ask a personal question?"

"Of course," I replied.

"What do you think Trish is doing right now, and how are you managing that?"

I thought for a moment and said, "I hope things are moving as quickly for her and Charley as they are for you and me. This isn't our first time sharing. I trust Trish completely, even though this is most likely the most emotionally involved she has ever been in our sharing life." I paused. Sherri looked at me, waiting for me to continue.

"Whether I will be able to trust Charley is to be determined. I know emotionally and from experience that after this event is done, Trish will be home with me, in our bed, fucking my brains out. I hope she is doing that to Charley as we speak, and he is returning that in kind. I love Trish. I'm still IN LOVE with her every day. I want her to be happy. I never want her to leave this life with regrets over something she could have done but didn't. She's never said so, but I believe she wants the same for me. We have many friends from our time together. Some of those friends are 'sharing friends.' Others know nothing of that life. This evening is special for me, Sherri. I hope it is for you. Trish and I both like you - a lot. We would love to become fast friends in a lasting relationship with you." It was my turn to pause and look directly into Sherri's eyes. "So, how am I handling it?"

Sherri was quiet for a few moments. She looked into my eyes, with her beautiful smile, and said, "It seems you're handling it very well. You both know what the other is doing, you want one another to be happy, you come back together when it's over, and you are both still in love. It has worked in the past the same way, and you continue to be concerned about each other's happiness. That's wonderful. What a great relationship you have! Tell me where guys like you were when I was looking!" She smiled then giggled, her eyes sparkling as she leaned in to kiss me - long and passionately.

My phone notification beeped loudly, getting the attention of both of us. "That's probably Trish," I said.

I opened the text and was greeted with three erotic pictures and a message. "Charley has had your married slut's cunt and is taking her ass slowly and steadily. Hope you and Sherri are doing okay together. Muah!"

Sherri sat there with her mouth open, then laughed and said, "It looks like she's getting your wish."

We laughed together., "Trish told me not to disappoint her. She wants story time for us to share. Do you mind pictures? You're beautiful in the kimono. Let me have a shot of you in it, then I'd like to move the evening forward."

"I don't mind pictures at all. I know you will keep them private, so go ahead and take a few. Pose me. Let's make them good. We'll take a few more through the evening. I get some of you also, you know. It's time to move toward our mutually desired end." She smiled and sat up for the first of many photos. After taking them, she lifted her hand to me, I helped her from the couch, and with her dazzling smile, led me toward her bedroom.

The evening became everything we wanted it to be. We treated one another orally. We physically loved one another tenderly. We then had animal sex, crazy, wild, hard-driving animal sex. When we awoke, we came back together affectionately, like the friends we had become. Afterwards, as we lay on Sherri's bed in the afterglow, I suggested she stay at our house until Trish and Charley arrived after their night out. The ladies could confide in one another, and the guys could do the same. We could get lunch together, and then she could take her leave of us. I mentioned that we had plans for a threesome with Trish that afternoon, and she probably wouldn't want to play in that. Surprisingly, she suggested staying and we could make it a foursome.

Sherri asked, "Has Trish ever been with a woman before?"

I responded that she had been with a few women and enjoyed it.

"It's possible that we ladies could get you gentlemen hot then."

"We'll need to play it by ear until we learn how things went for them overnight, but I think your idea is sound. Let's clean up and go out for breakfast, and then we'll head to our house."

Sherri agreed. We showered together, kissing and touching. After getting dressed, we headed for breakfast, followed by a drive to Trish's and my home. It was just over an hour before Trish and Charley pulled up. Charley opened the car door for Trish, and they walked to the front door holding hands like two school kids.

Trish

Charley woke me up, eating me out. He was almost as good as my husband, Rick, but I think I felt that because it was new, different, and a bit forbidden. All the same, I could only moan as Charley worked on my lips while occasionally flicking my clit, making me twitch in bed.

"Oh God, Charley! You do that so well! We need to stop so we can get some breakfast and then come back up here to fuck or make love, whichever we want."

"No!" responded Charley. "I'm going to eat you to a climax. I want you screaming my name. Every guest in this hotel should be wondering who Charley is. Then we go for breakfast. We'll see what happens after, but you need to be ready for anything."

Charley went down on me without another word. It took little time for his tongue, lips, and gentle use of his teeth to have an impact.

"Oh, hell yes! Eat me, Charley! Suck my clit! Harder! Harder! Pull my nipples hard! Make me cry for my O! God Damn, Charley! Eat me!"

I was a total mess down below. Charley's eating me out had my juices flowing. He made it worse by stopping occasionally to kiss and rub inside my thighs and then nibble on my clit. Omigod! He was teasing me horribly! I wanted to climax. I begged for a climax!

"Charley, make me finish. Suck my clit. Pull my lips with your teeth. Oh, damn! Keep pulling my nipples! Oh, fuck, fuck, FUCKKKKKKKKKKK! CHARLEEEEEEY!!!!!" I whimpered, "Oh, so good, Charley. Oh, so good."

He moved up to my face and kissed me passionately. He French kissed me. I could taste myself on his lips and tongue, and I tasted good. He arose, began getting ready to go to breakfast, and commented, "Well, our hotel neighbors are probably wondering who Charley is." We both had a good, hearty laugh over that.

I rested for a few minutes then crawled out of bed to shower and freshen up. I was ready in short order, and as I began to dress, Charley said, "No panties!"

I looked at him, smiled, saluted, and said, "Yes, sir, naughty sir!" We both laughed.

We were dressed and ready to go to breakfast quickly at the hotel restaurant. We were mostly quiet, and found ourselves in a thoughtful state of mind. I reflected on the early friendship with Charley and the years that passed when we had no contact but had been able to come back together so easily. Charley was still a great guy, but Rick was so much more because he was always so concerned with my happiness. My thoughts shifted suddenly as I hoped, deeply hoped, he had enjoyed his time with Sherri as much as I had mine with Charley.

Charley broke my contemplation. "A penny for your thoughts?"

I looked into his eyes fearlessly. "Charley," I started, "without question, you are everything I remember. You are kind, sweet, considerate, adventurous, and, oh hell yes, sexy! I love you as I thought I might after our conversations of the past two weeks. I want this weekend to continue with all Rick and I have planned, and you hoped for. You need to know and understand to the depths of your soul that while I love you, I remain deeply IN LOVE with Rick. That will never change. I am so glad we did this and will continue to do more this weekend, and we will remain friends and stay in touch if you want it to go on. I am Rick's, and he is mine. That's the way it will always be. Am I running you off with my words? I hope not. Am I?"

Charley responded quietly and tenderly. "I understand, Trish. I'm the second luckiest guy in the world to have you with me. Rick is an amazing husband and man. He loves you deeply, and I know you love him deeply. I will never stand in the way of your love for one another. I am in your life for as long as you and Rick allow me to be."

I choked up when he said that. I could only squeak out, "Thank you."

We finished our breakfast, went back to our room, and turned to one another's arms. It was a soft kiss, a gentle kiss, a lingering kiss. We carefully began to undress one another. We got on the bed, and I leaned back on my elbows with my legs wide open to welcome Charley into me. His cock was already hard and ready.

"Do I do that to you?" I asked.

"You vixen! You know you do," Charley whispered to me.

I was still wet from his oral session before breakfast, so he slid in easily. "Gently, Charley. Go gently. I want you to make love to me now. Let's take our time and enjoy one another. We must check out soon, but let's enjoy these next few moments alone." He began slowly pumping into me, all the way in then out, until only the head remained in me. It felt marvelous. I moaned. I whimpered. I pushed back when he pushed in.

I tightened my vaginal muscles around his cock, and he urgently whispered, "Oh, my

God!" Time didn't matter. We loved being with each other like this. After awhile, I told Charley, " I'm going to cum. Cum with me. Let's do it together! Come on! Cum with me!"

He increased his pace. His moaning became more intense, and so did mine. "Are you ready? I'm going to cum soon," Charley said to me.

"Now, Charley! NOW! OHHHHMYYYYGAWWWWWD!" I screamed. "OH, FUUUUUCK! SO GOOD! So damn good!" I said as we began to come down from our mutual orgasm.

"Thank you, Charley. That was wonderful." I told him as I gave him a sweet kiss.

We arose, and he packed our bags while I cleaned up. I wasn't sure what he was feeling, but I was becoming anxious to get back to Rick to get our connection back. That didn't take anything away from what Charley and I had. I just needed to touch base with the love of my life.

The drive back was quiet. I was concerned about Rick's night with Sherri, hoping it had gone well for them both but him especially. Charley and I were each absorbed in our thoughts; he was kind in his solitude, allowing me to process my thoughts.

We pulled into the driveway behind Sherri's car. I smiled at Charley and said, "that's Sherri's car." He smiled in response as he exited the car and came around to open my door. We walked hand in hand and were greeted by Rick opening the front door with Sherri next to him.

"Well, kids, did you enjoy yourselves?" Rick asked as he closed the door behind us.

I blushed a bit, and Charley responded, "We sure did. Trish is a wonderful lover and friend. We had a great time yesterday afternoon and evening and again this morning. She is amazing."

"Charley, you have always been good with words; nothing has changed about that in all these years. You, too, are a wonderful lover. From pussy pounding fucking to tender lovemaking to great oral, you are second only to my hubby in that race."

Sherri spoke up. "I can't vouch for Charley's place in that race, but I'll certainly back up what you say about Rick. It's also been a thrilling afternoon, evening, and morning for us. At some point, we'll tell stories." She laughed, and the rest of us joined in.

Rick jumped in. "Morning, huh? Let's check what's been for breakfast," he said as he lifted the hem of my skirt. "Ooh! No panties and it's a bit damp and messy down there, isn't it?" I giggled as they all laughed.

"That's what this naughty sir ordered this morning," I said while looking over to Charley.

"You didn't expect anything less, did you, dear hubby?'

Rick responded, "No, my dear wife, I didn't, and I couldn't be happier about it."

I needed time with Rick, so I spoke to Charley and Sherri. "I'm not trying to throw you two together, but I'd like a few minutes with Rick alone. We'll take the bags upstairs. The fridge is full of non-alcoholic drinks, and it smells like coffee is on. If you're ready for alcohol this early, help yourself at the bar. We'll be down shortly."

Rick and I grabbed the bags and went upstairs. He set Charley's in the guest room, and I took mine to the master bedroom. I turned, and Rick was right there. We both reached for a hug and a passionate kiss.

"How was it really, Trish?" Rick asked.

"It was wonderful," I said. "Early on, it's always the naughtiness of doing the deed with someone other than your spouse, knowing so much of society frowns on it that makes it so hot. After Act One, we settled down. Charley is kind and loving but he can also be rough at the right time. When I told him to fuck me harder, he pounded my pussy. We got tender with each other after that."

"Any regrets?"

"No. No regrets from here. We discussed him not running off with me. I informed him I was in love with you, and I would always come back home to your arms. He was very understanding and said he would never get in the way of our marriage. What about you? How was it, Rick? Any regrets?" I turned his words back on him, letting him know I wanted the truth.

"No regrets on this side either, baby," Rick stated. "I was surprised to hear from Sherri that the two of you had conspired to keep me busy, so to speak. She's a special lady. I have no reason to believe she had any hidden agenda for stealing away your husband. She is a lot of fun, a superb lover, very giving, but she wants her share also. With your agreement, I think she is someone we could continue to be friends with. We both decided she would be here today, but the agreement was if you weren't comfortable with her being here with your husband and your lover, she would return home. Oh! She also asked if you had ever been with a woman. I was truthful when I answered you had enjoyed the few times you were with women."

I paused for a moment looking into Rick's eyes. Before I could say anything, he continued. "It comes down to what you want. This weekend was for you. I was planning an all-out threesome for us tonight. We can stick with that plan or escalate it to a foursome. If we do that, you'll see me with Sherri; you may see Sherri with Charley, and I may see you with Sherri. What do you think?"

12