Charley and Trish Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought for what must have been a couple of minutes. Rick stood patiently while I sorted my thoughts. Finally, I responded. "I think I would like a foursome tonight. We experienced it before and enjoyed it. I have just one stipulation: tomorrow, after breakfast, Sherri must leave me with my two men. I know you made plans and I want those carried through. Charley leaves the next day, and I want all the bonding between the three of us that I can get."

"That sounds reasonable," said Rick. "I'll talk to Sherri, and you talk to Charley to let them know what is happening." We sealed our conversation with a long, sweet kiss and headed downstairs.

Rick sat with Sherri, and I pulled Charley aside to explain our decision. Rick later told me that Sherri had felt a little uneasy until she was informed of the decision. She didn't want to be hanging around if she wasn't wanted. Knowing that, I was convinced Sherri would be a great friend in the long term, and I became very comfortable with her around us.

We spent much of the afternoon chatting, casually drinking, and trading kisses. Rick and I caught Charley and Sherri kissing, and when we teased them about it, Sherri stated she didn't plan to be on a bed with a man she hadn't kissed or at least come to know.

Charley agreed and said, "When she relayed that information, I thought it made sense.. If she gets two men to kiss, hug, and make love to, then I would logically get to kiss, hug, and make love to two women."

We all got a big laugh out of that line of thinking. It was getting later in the afternoon, so I decided to get things started by unbuttoning and taking off my blouse and bra. I smiled at Rick and winked at Charley. Sherri needed no further encouragement, stating she should only follow the hostess's lead. She shed her blouse and bra immediately. The guys looked at one another, grinned and took their shirts off.

We mixed fresh drinks and worked our way out to the patio, where Rick announced, "This is Trish's weekend. Whoever is in her house follows her example."

Charley and Sherri raised their glasses in my direction, giving a hearty "Hear, Hear!" I was almost embarrassed, but not enough to stop. I quickly released the button and zipper on my skirt and dropped it. The guys raised their eyebrows when they saw my panties - the special ones Rick bought me. I had put them on during a moment in the bathroom. Sherri immediately did the same, and the guys dropped their pants in short order. The four of us were standing in our panties and briefs.

Rick fired up the grill and grilled burgers with all the fixings for us. Afterwards, Rick and Sherri cleaned up while Charley and I sat and talked more about our teenage years. It was dark when Rick and Sherri finished. When they came out on the patio, they brought freshly concocted frozen lime Margaritas.

I offered a toast. "Here's to a night of debauchery, naughtiness, and fun. May we all exhaust ourselves in the pleasures of the evening!" Another chorus of "Hear, hear!" ensued, and we all took our first sips.

"My Gawd!" Sherri exclaimed. "Rick, do you ever make an average, so-so drink? This is delicious! Oh! Trish and Charley, I didn't tell you that Rick made the best dirty vodka martini I had in my life last night. Damn, Rick! I may need a barkeep if you're ever looking for work."

We all laughed, Rick, most of all. He responded, "I'm glad you enjoy my efforts."

Sherri responded, "Believe me. I enjoy all your efforts," as she wiggled her fingers, putting air quotation marks around 'efforts.'

We laughed long and hard over that comment, and Rick looked a little red. Quickly recovering, he offered a toast, "To all efforts - evening, night, and morning!" We all raised our glasses, looking at each other with a twinkle in our eyes and a smile on our faces.

Rick

Dinner was light-hearted, with lots of joking and kidding going on. Trish and I stuck close to our 'dates'- she with Charley and me with Sherri. The libations flowed freely, and we touched, kissed, and held one another freely.

Everyone helped clear the table and the prep dishes in the kitchen. There were few dishes, so Sherri and I offered to take care of cleaning up while Trish and Charley went into the family room to chat.

A few minutes later, Sherri and I finished the cleanup chores. She turned and kissed me passionately. Sherri looked into my eyes. "I wasn't sure about this when Trish first approached me about taking care of you while she was with Charley. I'm certainly glad I accepted. You two are very special people. I say that even though I have known you only a short time. I see the deep love between you, and I find it wonderful and refreshing."

I smiled.

"Come on!" As she grabbed my hand, she said, "Let's go see what those two are up to!"

We needn't have worried. As we walked in, they were locked in a deep embrace passionately kissing. Charley was attempting to make up for a lifetime of not having Trish's titties in his hands, and was giving them a workover. They broke their kiss and Trish was almost breathless. They noticed us watching.

"Whew!" Trish exclaimed. "That was a good workout." We all responded with hearty laughs.

"Hey!" Sherri quickly said. "We're required to follow the hostess's lead!" She grabbed my hand, pulled me to the other end of the couch and began kissing me fervently as Trish and Charley watched.

Trish waited until our kiss was complete, then announced, "This next move is the last one all of you must follow. After this, each couple or individual will do as they think needs to be done at the moment." That said, she stood and dropped her panties to the floor. The three of us immediately stood and dropped panties or briefs to the floor.

Trish moved into an embrace and kissed Charley. Sherri paused, looked at me, and winked with a twinkle in her eye. She quickly moved over to Trish and Charley, reached out for Trish's left tit, pinched her nipple, and tongued Trish's ear. Trish quickly pulled away from Charley, saw it was Sherri playing with her, and embraced her in a hug while simultaneously giving her a passionate kiss.

A quiet "Oh!" came from Trish as she and Sherri finished the kiss. Looking over at me, Trish had a questioning look on her face. I gave her a small smile and nodded my head toward her. Charley picked up on our silent communication. As Trish turned back to Sherri, Charley moved to one of the chairs to leave Trish and Sherri to themselves. I did the same, moving to the other chair in the room. Charley and I had front-row seats to what was becoming a heated, event.

Trish returned Sherri's kiss warmly. We could hear Trish whisper, "I wondered what this would be like ever since those little pecks in your store when we were shopping there."

"Does this hold the promise you want to be fulfilled, Trish?" asked Sherri.

"It does. It really does." Trish responded.

"Let's give the boys what they want to see, and then we'll take care of them," Sherri whispered.

"Wonderful. Just absolutely wonderful, Sherri. Be my lover for the next little while," Trish responded quietly.

"Mmmm..." Sherri moaned as she took Trish's left nipple into her mouth. She pulled on it while sucking, then held it between her thumb and forefinger and pulled it harder. Trish's back arched up off the couch, and she moaned loudly. "Oh my gawd, Sherri! That's so good. The pain is exquisite in its passion!" Sherri continued to pull Trish's left nipple as she worked her way down to her tummy with small kisses. Trish was breathing hard in anticipation of what was to come.

Sherri did not disappoint. She arrived at Trish's private treasure and began kissing the soft insides of her thighs. Trish grabbed Sherri's hair, directing her to her clit but Sherri was having none of it. She fought off the hair grab and continued her tease. She licked. She nipped. She sucked a hickey on Trish's inside thigh while fingering her.

Trish was hot. She used a constant string of words, "Ugh! Oh! Gawd! Ahhhh! Fuuuuuck!" And finally, "My clit! My clit, dammit! Suck my clit!"

Sherri glanced at Charley and me, nodding to us to come over and work on one of Trish's tits. I began sucking the right tit, and Charley began twisting the left. "Kiss her, Charley! Kiss her long and hard. Good! Now go, Sherri. Take her clit and ..." Sherri already had Trish's clit in her mouth, sucking it hard, and Trish exploded.

"Motherfucker! Oh, sweet baby Jeebus! Gawd almighty! Oh, fuck!" Her string of expletives continued as her body bucked up and down and squirmed around violently. After settling down, Trish said, "I haven't cum like that in years. I owe each one of you for this. My payback to you will be marvelous. You can bank on it. Now let's take this to the bedroom where we all belong."

Each of us, naked as the day we were born, followed Trish to the bedroom. It was early, and the night held much promise.

12