All Comments on 'Charlie'

by 37375tn

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Well done. This story needs more episodes.

Chaser56Chaser56over 11 years ago
Really Good Start!

This is a very good start for a story and I and my lady really enjoyed reading it. We both do hope that you'll write more chapters about Charlie and Billy's adventures together. My lady says that you have a good imagination for writing and I do agree with her and we hope that you'll write more stories as time goes on. So Keep on Writing, mate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More....

Please don't stop here... This could be a wonderful saga... More!!!

juanviejojuanviejoover 11 years ago
Cinco Estrellas!

Good story Amigo.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A fantastic start

I think she will have a hard time keeping up with her young stud Billy. If he was that good to her with him being a virgin, just think how good he will be to her after he finds out what really turns her on, and how to make her beg to be fucked.

He should have his Aunt Charlie get on top a lot, it would be a great exercise for her to keep her abs, and gluts firm.

And they have four years to pratice and Billy learning how to pleasure her the most.

A good chapter and I hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the read.

RecHikerRecHikerover 11 years ago
Great Start

I love the theme of younger man/oder woman and I hope you develop this story further.

There's an old saying, "you aren't a man, unitl you've had a woman twice your age" It seems Billy became a man by the end of this chapter - lol - like I did when I was younger.

RecHIker

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

memories of my aunt carol......say this..yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

fine except for him eating out her pussy afterwards.....gross how about adding some anal next time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Too unbeliveable

It could have made for a great story but parts are just too unbelievable. I realize 90% or more of the stories here are fantasy but please make them at least something that might happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Had good fun reading your story...

Although technically incest, it was romantic.

Well paced and well described with seductive action.

Reminds me of the lessons I learnt as a 15 year old with a friend of my mother 16 years older than me.

Whilst she wasn't my first experience...she was definitely my best.l😊

Best way by far for a young virile man to learn, more than just self gratification of a quick fuck in the back of a car.

So greatful for that long term learning experience, which opened my eyes on how to please a woman in the best possible way.

Whilst I never read 2nd chapters,, I hope you continue to write for the pleasure of others.

Well done.😊🙏🙏😊

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Sewanee

Tn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous