All Comments on 'Charlie and Megan Wilson'

by BroderickWinston

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
not sure what changed

So what made it different?Why did he believe her?How was it any less worse?Too much was left out for this to make sense.Among other things she really needs him but never really tries to woo him?

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 12 years ago
Makes no sense

Charles leaves for a few months (sounds like a MM story) but what about his chastity device? Did he somehow get it off and we don't know? Careless for the author to leave out details like that. She does not love him, despite what Darryl insists is really true. He cannot please her sexually, even with his mouth. He really is a boring meal ticket, and that's all. Not erotic for this reader.

By the way, the author should have a warning not to immitate the bondage techniques. placed at the start of the story. Ties around the neck with a full cloth gag are a sure way to have an accident and kill someone sometime; there should also be a safe word and if gagged (with a breathable ball, which is probably OK), the sub should have a piece of cloth to drop or something to signal real trouble. The techniques in this story are downright dangerous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well that didn't work

I'm not sure an editor could save this poorly written tale, but something needs to happen. As it stands, it just doesn't make much sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a trainwreck

Horribly written mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Are you sure you're not M.M. writing under another name?

There are too many similarities in this !

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
PERSPECTIVES CHANGE

as life unfolds. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous