All Comments on 'Charlie and Mindy Bk. 01 Ch. 01'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Walking to destination with verve, purposeful unpurposefulness and copious mutual affection

So nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great!

Really great build up. I'm loving it and can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank You

I'm really glad to see you bringing this one back again, since it was such an enjoyable story. I'll be following along, again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lovely

Very nice! Thank you.

Looking forward to the rest of the story.

ChasBChasBabout 8 years ago
How Wonderful To See This Again!!

It's really good to see this here again. I recall following Charlie's and Mindy's trip on an old map of the Bridger Wilderness as I read the original postings. I also reread the series before it disappeared, and bought Book I when it became available online. It is one of the all-time greats, and I look forward to seeing it here again. I've always wished CarlusMagnus would add to his Literotica list. Maybe that will come, later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Unusually fabulous

This was a very good story, not just for erotica or literotica, but as a sweet, well-written story about love far deeper than most of us experience.

ShawneeTrekShawneeTrekabout 8 years ago
Welcome Back

I am glad to welcome back Mindy and Charlie. They are a fun and joyful sister & brother duo. I'm glad you're reviving them.

Thank you

ST

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 8 years ago
I like this one very much

This exactly the stuff I wish to encounter here motte often, the slow-burn sweet stuff that uses sex as expression of affection and not as the driving force. The characters are fun with a touch of nerd to them, the setting is realistic, the journey they are taking together leaves a lot to the imagination but the nature has its own appeal as well, and the love sure won't be left out for long.

Seeing as this is going to be a long running series I can't but smile contently and wait for the rest of this enticing experience.

5*!

wildcat69awildcat69aabout 8 years ago
Hike

Fucking hell man! I love it--I may go hiking myself someday......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
* * * * *

First 5 stars I've ever given to a non-assfuck story!

ThitabeThitabeabout 8 years ago
Great Story

This is my first time reading one of your stories and I am very much looking forward to the next chapter.

rhimshot415rhimshot415about 8 years ago
A Fine Start

You paint a beautiful word-portrait of these siblings and the closeness that they have shared throughout their lives up to this point. It was deftly and gracefully expressed without devolving into a fuck fest, although I suspect that is to come. The setup is marvelous. I'm betting the delivery will be as well.

One question, which I have never discussed with any woman, not even my first wife nor my second and current wife: if Mindy uses a tampon, doesn't that mean that her "virginity" is of the never-had-a-penis-in-my-vagina type?

swfb70swfb70about 8 years ago
hiking

can't wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OUTSTANDING❗❗❗

This was one of the first stories that I read after finding Literotica. I'm really glad that you decided to bring it back as it is one of my all-time favorites. Outstanding and is still worthy of a 5 though I wish I give it a higher score. Can't wait for the next chapter and the continuous adventures of Charlie and Mindy.

Harvey_32Harvey_32about 8 years ago
Not usually my scene!

I'm a Mother / Son kind of guy and, as I couldn't see from your title and description what relationship features in this story I opened it and very nearly didn't read past the first couple of paragraphs.

Fortunately the way you write gripped me, I continued reading and I'm so glad I did.

Now, where's my sister and my tent?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love your story

dont care what other people write about your story i love it and want you to keep writing ya so what grammer aint right who cares its a good story keep going!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Question:

Question: . She was 18 β€” a few months younger than I. Strange??

DocGee15DocGee15about 8 years ago
Well Written!

I loved it! I loved that it was more innocently erotic than explicit. Looking forward to the next chapter.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Like this and your writing style!

Looking forward to ch. 02!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sexy Charlie

Mindy must love looking at the "coarse and dark hair" on his chest, arms, and legs! Imagine lying close to that and feeling it touch your skin! Yummy for Mindy!

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 8 years ago
Loved...

...the slow tease and then mutual sexual release. I especially love how open they are with each other and I'm looking forward to how they really consummate things. :)

JsunPJsunPabout 8 years ago
details are imperative...

Haven't even started the story yet, and already want to give kudos. After reading your introduction notes, I had to immediately jump to the last page. The fact that you give actual coordinates to be able to follow the story is just amazing, in my personal opinion. Way to go above and beyond. Now I, most definitely anticipate the reading of this submission. Which is where I am going, RIGHT NOW....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love your story <3

Really like your story. And wishing to write more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Voyeuring from aloft

I kind of followed them with a drone and wished I had a little sister too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One problem...

Considering how thoughtfully written this was, I'm surprised this wasn't caught, but... Siblings can't be a few months apart-- unless they only share a father, of course, or one or both are adopted.. Full blood Siblings can't even be nine months apart because a woman's body takes a "break" after a baby. Even if this was part of some "not really related" twist, the characters themselves would have questioned it after biology 101. Is one adopted?

Dark_RavenDark_Ravenalmost 6 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for all your time and effort writing and posting your stories here so us readers can enjoy them for free!

Your writing seems very professional to me, and top quality. That being said, I must admit I didn't make it past Page 1. The reason? In my opinion, any incest story that's worth reading will contain much more drama leading up to the incestuous act. Whether it's a "normal" family relationship, or even perhaps two siblings who dislike or hate each other. The interesting and exciting part is how the writer takes these family members and creates an evolving setting which takes the characters from their starting attitudes to one of eventual acceptance of incest.

On Page 1 you explain in great detail how they grew up sharing a bed, developed their "body check" game, and continued that into their teens, as well as detailing how their house had casual nudity. So for me, you've already taken away most of the drama. Share a bed? Already done. See the other person nude? Already done. Played "doctor"? Already done. - You've even gone so far as to state that they've somewhat successfully put his "thing" into her "hole". All that's really left is fucking in earnest.

Joseph48Joseph48over 4 years ago
just so You know

So far so good, but, I will not comment until I have read the last chapter of the last book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4 One other mistake...

Cotton kills is the rule. Wool is the preferred material for clothes when outdoors. Try wearing wet cotton boxers and a shirt with the thermostat at 20C or less then try the same experiment with wool garment that cover the same amount. After walking around a while you'll see the difference. Unless you are in a very dry desert like environment cotton is not the way to go. If the temperature can go above 40C then you wear cotton but only then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I'm probably just a dumb guy but...

I honestly don't get why she was mad at him for saying "men can't urinate through an erection." How was that by his own admission a "lie" when it's totally true and it WAS the reason it took him a long time to start peeing?

Also, I don't get the discovered the lake joke. :/

Besides that, awesome story so far. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, nicely paced.

Bill S

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Okay, okay...some other readers have commented about their perceptions, so I will pass on that, and say...

OH-MY-GOSH...WHAT A STORY!! I have just finished Chapter 1, and cannot wait to start the next, as soon as I finish here.

Love these siblings and their relationship; they can go ssssoooo far, as far as they want to...and I wanna be right there as they get their!

Five**5**Stars....YeeeHaaaw! πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ 

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Terrific start. Can't really add anything worthwhile to the comments from others. I too spotted the one, probable inconsistency, about their closeness in age, but it's always possible that there is a very unexpected answer connected with that. I could dream one up. But the absent real father also has to be a clue to a significant aspect, though one I guess we may not learn till near the end. As others have also said, this is exceptionally well written, and seemingly being based on a actual trail has an additional level of interest and an education for me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Big Brother and Little Sister. Best friends. Now and always. Damn ninjas cutting onions again up in here. :') That's one of the most adorable things I've ever read. Thank you for that.

Anyway, this is a great start to what I hope is a deep, loving, incest romance story. I truly hope that there is none of the bullshit that sometimes plagues such stories. No separation arcs, no other people (no sharing), that kind of stuff. I also love the fact they are still virgins and thus pure for each other. Looking ahead to see the number of chapters, I'd be really pissed if I get invested and then had the rug pulled out from under me. Surprise: Mindy fucking some other guy or some such nonsense. Here's hoping that doesn't happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES