All Comments on 'Charlie and Mindy Bk. 01 Ch. 02'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nothing but the best!

I don't understand why keep saying that the "good parts" are yet to come, these are already VERY good parts!

5* across the board!

ChasBChasBabout 8 years ago
Lovely!

I won't comment about each segment of this story after this - after all, I did a number of comments years ago, and doubt they will change. One thing though: Adam and Eve in the old tale, must have been something like these two; exploring their differences and likenesses. There is a gorgeous atmosphere of innocence here, although Mindy and Charlie are certainly aware of the social and legal proscriptions, and of where it all must soon lead. Their renewing love for each other won't have it any other way, however. How lovely!!

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 8 years ago
Going strong

So far so good and meeting all my expectations. The relationship is growing, the spontaneousness hasn't diminished with age, the nature and the way you describe it makes want to go hiking too, and the whole package simple begs to be read despite it being 3 a.m. Oh well, it sure as hell was worth it, who needs sleep anyhow.

5* and awaiting more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Still one of the best

This still had to be one of the best here. Your work has always served as an inspiration for my struggling efforts. Thank you again, for bringing this one back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story!

I would, however, like to offer a bit of constructive criticism. The word is Cum and not Come. And someone is Cumming, not Coming. Other than that, this is a brilliant piece of work. Please keep them coming...lol.

Mark

LewBrishessLewBrishessabout 8 years ago
Another anonymous jerk!

Here's a bit of constructive criticism for Mark (Anonymous 03/19/16): There's a lot more to "constructive criticism" than telling an author that your preference of spelling convention is THE WAY. Especially if you haven't looked up the spellings at issue in several dictionaries. CM's choices are both reasonable and used by other authors.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Has become a favorite!

Keep 'em coming...need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4 good bits?

I agree nothing wrong with the slow burn story. I don't get any of the jokes, probably a N.C. thing? You've got real story telling talent. I can wait for the "good bits" when you think the siblings are ready for that. I'm not bored really that's all I care about. I guess this is my second (third?) reading.

BiGuy68BiGuy68almost 3 years ago

I really like how things are progressing between the two and look forward to the next chapter thinking… is this the chapter they finally connect and make love to each other?

Stay tuned!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great combination of travelogue & sex!

Enjoying a bunch.

Bill S.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

Very enjoyable read, the setting of a high wilderness trail appeals to me. Having someone who is willing to get naked and have some fun is the ideal way to enjoy it,

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

This is really turning into one of my top favorite reads on Literotica...it is well-written, well-thought-out, and has the emotional side that, it would appear, many of us really appreciate from a read. The chapters are 'just long enough'...and end with the promise of more.

Thank You for this...Five**5**Stars...of course, and the desire to read more!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

This I think is at least the second time I've read this. Occasionally when there is nothing new from any of my favourite authors I look for half remembered favourites as such I I have tried to find this, but having a very unreliable memory I couldn't remember names, so I was pleased to find this in "similar stories" box two days ago by accident. The usual question asked is what do I think of this story, my answer to that is the same now as the first time I read it. It's a beautiful tale of two young people discovering their love for each other and it's written beautifully with sympathy for the two main characters the fact that they are brother and sister gives the story a bit more spice of course, and I really think this story could stand alone in a bookshop and do very well. I think you said somewhere that parts of it have been rewritten but my memory is so bad I've not noticed. Excellent writing. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Alright I'm hooked. I love a good slowburn romance story, especially of the incest variety. Some would say that's wrong, perverted, yadayada, etc. etc., but it's not a sexual thing, believe it or not. It's more about the depth of the connection that it implies and is often expressed in such stories. That is what I find most alluring. I hope this story is as good as the comments seem to suggest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories