All Comments on 'Charlie and Mindy Bk. 01 Ch. 06'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 8 years ago
Simply WOW

This was almost too much for my ticker, their first time was literal magic. And the subsequent discussion and assurance of feelings only made it sweeter. Wouldn't be too far off if I say they really were made for each other and only needed time to figure it out, waiting for her to make the decision was the perfect gentlemen approach and now look at the joint reward.

5*!

ChasBChasBabout 8 years ago
Ten Stars

I can only echo the Captain. The final completion of Charlie's and Mindy's joining is truly beautiful. And I recall what comes afterward in the last chapter, and in Book 2. I hope that is also being re-entered soon.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
AWESOME...a well worn cliche...but so right on!

A very special story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
among the best here

truly one of the most erotic story...here and in my book

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more chapters pretty please!!!

keep them coming.....no pun intended...can't wait to read more of this story

RasmatRasmatabout 8 years ago
The Captain is...

more often than not, spot on. So, I will just concur with him.

honybipolahonybipolaabout 8 years ago
great story

one of my fave here too...a great story and by a great writer

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 8 years ago
Incredible...

...buildup to that sex--and very hot/sensual/steamy. Very well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful Story

So intimate, so loving. Love the story.

Rapier875Rapier875over 7 years ago
That was just lovely.

A long time to wait, but it was worth it !

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
loved it

a nice slow loving and affectionate build up to a very well written sex scene. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I think that this is a great story of love between a brother and his sister.

A lot of sibling incest is just sex (and I am not speaking ill of that) but siblings really in love as well as enjoying the sex make me really appreciate story. Thank you for writing. Bfreetorun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Okay maybe that thing about the good part was valid...

That was one hell of a love scene so we definitely got to the "good" part. Now this is what I call a love story! I'm not sure why I waited 2 years to reread it.

JagnagJagnagabout 4 years ago
Loosing virginity !

My only criticism, just one .............

I remember when i was at the beginning of my sexual exploits, being young and randy even though you cum your dick stays hard no matter what, you dont leave it in and it goes soft, you leave it in, it stays hard and go for round two, unless im odd in that dept ??

BiGuy68BiGuy68almost 3 years ago

Man!!!! This story has kept me glued to every word thus far. These two are so hot I wished there was a video to go along with this story!! I can practically make them out in my mind as everything happened. This chapter and the previous one were awesome. I loved that she loved having her ass fucked!! Being nice myself I can relate to how she was feeling and needless to say I got off myself… more than once, so far.

I will be reading all 45 stories if they are anything like this one.

Well done, well done!!!

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68about 2 years ago

I might even reread this story it was so good. Thanks

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

What a wonderful culmination that final act. Sharing the total realisation that they belonged together. Just a beautiful scene up by the lake I have spent a lot of time in and around our own lake district here in the UK , maybe not as speculator as your favourite lakes but, for romance? Tis in the eye of the beholder and the finale of swan lake was playing on the radio. What greater expression of romance does one need. Beautiful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
1150 Followers
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES