All Comments on 'Charlie and Mindy Bk. 02 Ch. 04'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ChasBChasBabout 8 years ago
Love It

It is hard for me to comment on these chapters, since I recall at least the gist of where the story is going, and wouldn't want to give it away. About all I can say is that I love it, and love the feelings Mindy and Charlie have for one another. Not all siblings have such attraction, or allow themselves to express it, if they do, and that is a sad thing. It can mean that, whoever they eventually tie up with is a second choice at best. That knowledge is always in the back of their minds. It has to affect all their relationships, and not for the better. There were valid reasons for the old societal rules, of course, but modern science has made those rules less needed. They could be relaxed.

Again, though, I love this story, and wish it had more Books than it does.

honybipolahonybipolaabout 8 years ago
keeps getting better...

and I am totally getting insane reading this...the feels and the erotica just gets to me each time I'm done with the chapters..still can't get enough of these two...please keep them together until the end or I will die lol...i hope you won't break a crazy fans heart heeheh will keep hanging for more...the sooner I read the crazier I get...lol...once again,Thank you for the awesome story

honybipolahonybipolaabout 8 years ago
dying for more

this just keeps getting better...I wished I had read all the chapters before but glad you repost them.....

and I am totally getting insane reading this...the feels and the erotica just gets to me each time I'm done with the chapters..still can't get enough of these two...please keep them together until the end or I will die lol...i hope you won't break a crazy fans heart who is into sibling incest fantasy and passion here... heeheh will keep hanging for more...the sooner I read the crazier I get...lol...once again,Thank you for the awesome story

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 8 years ago
So what's Sex 103 about?

This is getting quite crazy, and I mean it in the best possible way. The combination of college life and extensive sex lessons are draining them, and the whole planning of the fake boyfriend took a toll on them, thank god they managed to find some time to "study" it away. The murder part made me laugh a fair bit more than it should, but it's little wonder she mom bear want to protect her not-so-little cub :)

Of course 5*!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
I don't like to repeat myself, but this a continuing winner!

Another piece in a perfect pie of a story! More please!

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 8 years ago
Wow

Incredible--consistently! Don't alter the formula. ;) 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love It!

This is one of the very few stories on this site that I would love to have as a complete paperback book to keep in my personal library. Thank you for an excellent job well done, so far! ;-)

AmbrosiasterAmbrosiasterover 7 years ago

Il faut que je le dise (with subjonctive ^^): I truly love this series! I was a little afraid at the end of the book 1 that everything was said, but it's clear now that it was not. If I still wonder *how* did you keep the steam within 4 books (I'll see reading the next chapters and books), I do not wonder *if* anymore (I'm sure you succeeded).

I truly like your characters, and I hope that they will not encouter too much problems ;-) , their love is so pure, even if (and maybe because of) it's an incestuous one.

I five-starred every chapter until now; this one is not an exception.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would love to see their mom join the brother sister sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
1153 Followers
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...