All Comments on 'Charlie and Mindy Bk. 03 Ch. 04'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 8 years ago
I would wash those dishes for a year if I had to

But then again I already do it for fun most of the time so I might be biased here ;)

Aside from the decision to talk to Buck & Steph about the relationship they have established the rest of the chapter was a well deserved breather chuck full of more sexual escapades, just what vacation is supposed to be. Somehow it's a perfect fit for the story at this point, gives them and us some time to think and prepare for the rest of upcoming school year. Loved the monopoly snuck in there, brings back lots of fun & happy memories and hopefully it'll come back later on again.

The mandatory 5* still apply!

xsiveonexsiveonealmost 8 years ago
Absolutely .....

Again, I couldn't agree with the Captain more, 5+. I have two stories I follow faithfully and depending on what happened in the previous chapter determines which I'll read first if both show up at the same time. You won !

ChasBChasBalmost 8 years ago
Interrlude

I have to agree with the Captain - This was a sexy little interlude. 'Hard to believe mom, at least, wouldn't have a clue about the kids' activities. Even if there were no residual aromas, there were all the stained sheets - unless C and M took over laundry duties while being home. What I said before still goes: if the two couples decide to satisfy their sexual curiosity about one another, it is simply an expression of their mutual feelings and trust, and is done with full understanding and agreement. Such things DO happen, though rarely. Next chapter, I presume, though don't recall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
sexy chapter. Just keep the couple exclusive.

This is one of the hottest stuff I've ever read here. Well done. 5*s. Please keep the couple to themselves. No loving guy(If he truly loves her) would like his lover to have sex with another man. Unless he got a cuck fantasy( which also would ruin the love). True love doesn't need another person in bed. This is a wonderful love story. I hope you won't make it to another jack off story like soo many others in this site.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
I could not say it better!

Sexy...sensual...steamy...HOT! The story too...LOL!

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 8 years ago
sizzles in erotica

but please do not let them sap with the the other sibling lovers....friendship with steph and buck is enough for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 if video porn was this good...

I'd watch it. With writing you can put the characters anywhere you want in any situation. Turning this into a series of movies would cost a fortune. It could be cool though.

Falstaff60Falstaff6012 months ago

like the story so far. I realize that this is an older story but fully agree that partner swapping is not good for this relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...