All Comments on 'Charlie and Mindy Bk. 03 Ch. 05'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Brilliant !!!

A well put together chapter. The love from siblings to mother very well written and captured in your amazing talent. 5 stars without question . Thank you and can not wait for the next instalment.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 8 years ago
Heaven and hell and heaven again

Now this is what I call a roller coaster of emotions, and I would gladly pay to ride it again. To be completely honest I didn't expect this to come up so soon and so suddenly, more like at the end of the book or somewhere in the middle of the next one. Maybe I was too focused on Buck & Steph to see this as an option of turmoil for our tickers, but I'll be damned if this wasn't the best possible plot device in the whole series up 'til now. Sure I loved the birthday gift Mindy (unwillingly) prepared for Charlie but it pales in comparison to their mom discovering them, and as if that wasn't enough of a dramatic kick she decided to support them and actually assured them (and us in the process) that dad would eventually be on the same boat. The talk she had with each off them and then together was done with excellency not seen for a long time, felt so real I had to take breaks not to suffocate on my own emotions.

What could a fan possibly ask more at this point? Maybe just that you don't go the partner swapping route with Buck ' Steph, otherwise I'm a completely happy camper!

5* and looking forward to more excellency next time, as usual!

ChasBChasBalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful!

This may be the best single chapter of the entire series, and the best writing. And I know what is coming, as Mindy and Charlie solidify their relationship with Buck and Steph through circumstances unforeseen.

CscorpioCscorpioalmost 8 years ago

I'm with the Captain in how you let their mother find out about their relationship and how she handled it. I'm also in agreement that the swapping of partners with Buck and Steph will soil the story and both of the relationships. Please don't go there. I would like to read books on Buck and Steph's story.

Thank you,

Cscorpio

FeyGranddad95FeyGranddad95almost 8 years ago
A Tour d'force

Not to be redundant but 5 stars for each page so at least 15. I too echo the Captain in praising your method of disclosure and acceptance without actual endorsement. Please keep up the great work. Like all the others, I would like you to stay away from them having sex with Steve and Steph. A possible exception would be if the kids married each other and then all lived together to provide cover for both couples. But I believe them staying true to each other is a better choice.

p.s. I hope I spelled tour d'force correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bravo

For an extremely well written chapter. You did your usual brilliant job of portraying the ebb and flow of emotion from the highs to the low of their being discovered and back to the high of knowing their mom will support them. I just wish the chapters were a bit longer, because the read is do good. 5 well deserved stars again.

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 8 years ago
great chapter

enjoyed the ride on this one.....as always...more please

Drone11312Drone11312over 7 years ago
Muah!

That was the best one so far. I was sure Charlie and Mindy were the children of incest and that's why their mother never talked about their father, but I guess she would have brought that up in this chapter if it were the case. Well, I'm on to the next one. Peace.

CapewideCapewideover 5 years ago
Fantastic!

You pulled many emotions and tears from me.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 foreshadowing?

Okay "Someday Charlie will hurt you, Mindy. Mindy someday you'll hurt Charlie." Now I am really nervous. My guess is the roller coaster of emotions has barely started to leave the station. We'll see if they can handle an emotional crisis as well as a fall or a Doberman attack. My guess is that's more difficult. At least if gives you something to base the next book on.

roveroneroveroneabout 3 years ago

Love the picture you paint of her...little breasts, and bush.

And her period never stopped my sweetie and me...her hormones soared that time of the month...just put a big terry cloth towel down under us, and wet wash cloth after, then pop another tampon in.

And while mom came to grips with what they're doing now...using a belt to beat him when they were little SO not on...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories