All Comments on 'Charlie and Mindy Bk. 03 Ch. 06'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 8 years ago
Why?

Damn you, it all proceeded so nicely and then you just had to go and deliver the biggest and most dramatic cliffhanger ever!?!

When they had the dinner and all that wine with Buck & Steph I was preparing myself for that dreaded partner swap, but thankfully it never came. They had that important conversation and established the boundaries and laid plans for public appearances and that made my heart all mushy.

When you started at George and his doubtful glances and feelings regarding Mindy I was preparing to see some mean shit from him, but that also never came and I was at peace once more. Though I have some reserved thoughts about him still.

What I was not prepared, and honestly who could have been, was the ending of the chapter - almost makes me want to strangle you. If one thing does come out of this I'm sure it'll be that Charlie & Mindy will be even closer now that they have no-one else but themselves and Buck & Steph, my heart aches for them.

Considering that everything happens for a reason I have no other option than to sit back and wait to see how you used your magic to fix this one, everything 'till now was done superbly so I have high hopes and expectations.

5* as usual too.

billyjim55billyjim55almost 8 years ago

OHH CHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! I did NOT see that coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent As Always

You continue to lead the reader to the wrong expectations, and then throw in a cliffhanger plot twist ending. You, Sir, keep the interest high, and have crafted a truly masterful story. Superb, as always. Bravo Zulu and five well earned stars.

rbtddsrbtddsalmost 8 years ago
Interesting Plot

Well written and flowing story line, looking forward to the continuation.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
A superbly crafted story!

That sure changes things a bit...a different slant perhaps. Not sure why, but when you mentioned the flight by private plane more than once from Colombia to Chile, I wondered what might happen...one way to "stir the pot"...so to speak. It continues to be a compelling yarn!!!!

ChasBChasBalmost 8 years ago
Tragedy, To... What?

I knew, of course, from having read this series in it's original appearance, and still recall something of the shock I felt at the ending. I don't think it will be giving anything away to say that the friendship with Buck and Steph is going to be a vital element in Book 4 After all, they went through a similar experience, and will give Charlie and Mindy wonderful support - as will the college. Still, the two siblings are the ones most affected. That will be the story in the last Book.

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 8 years ago
heartbreak

my heart goes out to them...still a great chapter though...with five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 I too dread the coming test.

Okay losing both your parents is horrible. However I think the four siblings are being naive if they think that sharing won't be a huge mistake. The fallout from that will really test them emotionally. Charlies' going to have a lot of feelings sooner or later of hurt and jealousy and guilt. This will make all previous episodes acting out seem mild. They just aren't as ready as they think I'd guess. They won't even have their parents or Steve and Steph to help. The 'rents have passed on & the twins are the problem.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

Late 80's Columbia, State department, not an accident. But certainly a great tragedy for them. There was foreboding to this and being called from class drew the correct conclusion

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...