All Comments on 'Charlie and Mindy Bk. 03 Ch. 07'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
wildcat69awildcat69aalmost 8 years ago

It's now far beyond a "Fuck" story. Thank you for your efforts and skill to keep us interested and looking forward to the continuation.

OrthopodeOrthopodealmost 8 years ago
A beautiful tale

Well written, a delight to read. Please carry on with the saga.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 8 years ago
A sad moment but left me with warmth inside

For a chapter dealing with loss of parents and loved ones this one left me in a lot better mood than I was at the start of it, the love and support they lost they just as much found in Buck & Steph. Not only does it show how much they have grown as people but how much they became dependant on each other in times of their greatest needs, a predisposition for the life that awaits them now that they are (as far as the family goes) alone. Buck & Steph have literally became their anchors in life and proved to be the best of friends a person could hope to have in life, reminds me to socialise a bit more with those in my real life too. I absolutely loved how Mindy put Charlie into place when he was (again) overprotective of her and her feelings, it's always such a lovely sight to see them declare their love and express it in such plain terms yet always mean so much more than words can rally.

They had sex numerous times by now but this one will stand out on its own, probably because of the heavy emotional involvement but also because it reassured and maybe truly established what they convey with it and what it means to them. And it was hot too.

And now I once again find myself faced with a dilemma - how to justify just 5* for this masterpiece ;)

Of course I'm now anxiously waiting for the final book to start, just what does await our couple on their path.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
You just seem to get the special bond between them just right!

Passion...love making....just being there for each other...well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A True Life/Love Story.

Thank you for making the characters truly live for us. Loss is part of life and by showing how they handle and adapt to that loss, you make them "real". Please continue telling us about their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story getting greater!

You handled the deaths and their grieving very well. Their tender lovemaking that night was a special one. They enjoy the physical contact probably in a way they have never experienced. When her breasts tickle his chest hair (he's got that gorgeous coarse and dark hair), I'm sure both of them are excited. Keep them loving and growing in that love!

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 8 years ago
love beyond the pain

still worthy of all the stars and more

DustyDevilDustyDevilalmost 8 years ago
Goood Reading (however)

Excellent Reading I personally think that your first book was just slightly better . I am hoping that you that you can repost it if possible .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I could have done without the plane crash and steve butting in and picking up mindy like it was his job to do that. Would have been better if they flanked them on the couch with charlie and mindy in the middle to show their support. Only thing I havent liked about this story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just wrong

Loved the story so far but the scene where Steve picks up Mindy and he consoles her just wouldn't happen. I have dealt with a lot of people in this type of family loss situation and those directly affected will always seek consolation from the person they love the most. This scene spoiled this chapter for me.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 6 years ago
I hope not

I find the physical affection between Steph/Charlie and Mindy/Buck as off putting as it is unrealistic. Please God that it doesn't morph into outright sex. I'm afraid that would ruin it for me. Otherwise I've thoroughly enjoyed the first three books.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories