All Comments on 'Charlie and Mindy Bk. 04 Ch. 01'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
oldmanmooreoldmanmoorealmost 8 years ago
Another part of life. Loss and rebirth.

Thank you for making Charlie and Mindy more real. Your ability to make us almost feel the pain of their loss and pleasure of their continuing love for each other, gives them a greater reality.

Please continue your execellant story telling.

ChasBChasBalmost 8 years ago
Strange

It's strange that they haven't realized how they would be the main inheritors, and that they should have a substantial amount coming to them - even though they don't want it in that way. I know it was that way for me. I had time to think of those things on the plane. Painful thoughts, but they came.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 8 years ago
Sad yet so wonderfull

It a sad thing they have to get through yet with love for each other and with support from friends (mainly Buck & Steph) it'll be a lot easier. In contrast to constant tears and fits of desperation they reach for each other and drown their sorrow in more physical pleasures, a good thing for them and sweet for us to observe. Saying that this brought them closer might be cliche but it's inevitable reality now, the real world will just have to deal with it.

Through this I got a feeling that Quent either knows about them (maybe mom let him know) or saw through them immediately. If not then he's simply a fellow who has a really hard time dealing with loss of a friend & business partner. And if Amanda really is such a whirlwind I expect her to figure it out really quickly.

5* once more!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
You make us feel like we are there with them!

Great writing...great story...wondering what you will do next!

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 8 years ago
their love will prevail

over pain and loss...still along for the ride towards the end of their wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Request?

Great STORY. Really catching and lifeworthy story. Any chance there will anything more out of there moring routine? Hark, hark pee/watersports category?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...