All Comments on 'Charlie and Mindy Bk. 04 Ch. 04'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
wildcat69awildcat69aalmost 8 years ago

As usual--A good read. Thank you for the time you spend on these stories.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 8 years ago
Massive progress in good direction

Everything that happened in this chapter made me sappy like a teenager, from the emotional get-together with the twins, to the letter from mom where they got the blessing from dad, to the determination Charlie made to uphold the promise to his parents regarding the MOLS course, and finally the biggest of them all to uphold the pairing of their chosen partners by heart. Well, the fact that George and the other two guys are leaving and thus giving the chance to the siblings t cohabit in one house wasn't exactly bad news either :)

And now that the school year is over they're bound to return home and hopefully open that trunk in mom closet, the suspense is killing me way too much!!!

Of course another 5* is a must as well.

xsiveonexsiveonealmost 8 years ago
As always, 5+

This story continues to be my leading favorite! I have not commented on the last few chapters since the Christmas break as I had a bad feeling about the announcement by their mother about the joined trip in Columbia and what the outcome would be; I was right! The "FCMB" did not allow for the comments that were felt and would follow. Those were tough chapters to read and must have been tough to write also, you did an excellent, and I mean excellent, job of portraying the situation and feelings. I did vote at the end of each but no comment, again the FCMB. I anxiously await the next installment and what happens with the MOLS course. Thank you for your time and trouble and talent to write these chapters. I will have to send a private message to respond to the "other" story I follow religiously.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckalmost 8 years ago
Sadness

There will be a day when it is time for this series to end. I'll be sad, very sad. I'm as interested in the story line as I am the sex.

ChasBChasBalmost 8 years ago
A Hint?

Another wonderful chapter, and another 5*. A bit more to come, as I recall. I won't say how it ends, for new readers benefit. There is only one other long story that I have found on this site that compares in any way with this one. That is "Justin Thyme", by callicious, which unfortunately ended after 19 chapters, due to the writer's sad death. I hope though, that CarlusMagnus will be around for a long time and give us more. He is a fine writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
addictive

I have become hooked on this series, always looking forward to the next episode to find out what is going on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really nice and very well wriiten

I have been with my sister as husband and wife for 35 years.I was 18 when I found out she was in love with me and I told her I was the same.We were inserperable as kids & slept together even after our parents told us it was no longer appropriate.She still came to me every night after the rents were a sleep and they would always find us in each other's arms in the morning.They could see nothing sexual was going on and it was not but we're still unconfortable about it but stopped trying to stop it.

One night we were watching TV and she asked me why I never had any girl friends.My mom and dad had even asked me if I was a poof.I told her I loved someone and she thought I meant one of her friends.She was inconsolable all week angry didn't come to me at night and crying all the time.Mom said she had girl problems and to leave her alone.I was very nieve and never guessed but was upset as she always told me everything and we never kept anything from each other.Leter that week she asked me I it was her,I said it was.We went into the study and she told me she had been in love with me since she was 16 and had told mom then.Mom told her she was not to tell me until I told her.We told them we were going to spend our lives together and all hell broke loose.Dad said I'd molested his little girl and was going to the police and throw out.Mom and Sue said nothing had happened and we were telling him before it did.Sue said if he did anything we would go to Canada and they would never see us again.He never accepted us and we had to move from Welwyn Garden City to Brixham where we still live.

We never fight,well much anyway,and have never regretted anything.we are incaperble of cheating on each other it's just not possible.

Your story is very accurate but not realistic they spend far too much trying to avoid getting caught but if they went away and lived away from where they were known no one would ever know.

We have never had any problems,we are husband and wife and just don't tell anyone anything but that.

We like your story and I wish our sex lives were like Charles and Mindy but hey ho.

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 8 years ago
awaiting the rest of the chapters

still onboard with this great story and another 5*****

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
Keep up the good work!

My present fix is now in...waiting for the next one!!!! I know they are committed to each other, but I was hoping for an exception with the twins.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
1151 Followers
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...