Charlie Comes Home Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck yeah! It was fucking hard alright. Jesus. Her tits were like huge balls of marshmallow. All warm, soft and pillowy. Charlie was loving it. She smelled good too. Different to his mother. Musky, hot, sweet and sort of sweaty. Her cunt smelled different too. Stronger than his mother's, but fucking good all the same. She had his head pulled in so tight he had to concentrate to hear her.

"You don't have to worry when you're with me, sweetheart," she said softly, gently stroking his head. "Just be yourself, Charlie."

Nuzzling against her huge left tit, Charlie wrapped his arms around her wide hips. He wondered what she would feel like if he had hands. "Thanks Rose. That means a lot. Mum was right. You're a lovely lady."

Unfortunately, she let go and Charlie missed the sensation on his cheek instantly. Now she was squatting down in front of him, cupping his face in her hands.

"How's Claire treating you, sweetheart?" she asked. "I mean, I've guessed she has a new man in her life, but is she looking after you properly?" She tried not to look again, but it was hard not to really.

Rose was fishing for information and Charlie knew it. One wrong word and his plan would be well and truly fucked. Jesus. From this angle, her cleavage looked so fucking deep he could get lost in it. The flesh was pale and kind of crinkly, sprinkled little blue spiderweb veins.

"Yeah," he sighed. "Mum's great really. She tries really hard. It's been a big change for her," he explained innocently. "They make a lot of noise when they're upstairs, though. I'm not stupid. I can guess what they're doing."

Hopefully she wouldn't push for more. Charlie didn't want the hassle of making up a description for the fictitious "new man" in his mother's life. Rose, fell for it. Hook, line and sinker. She had her hands on his thighs now. If she moved her left hand just a little further.......Charlie was willing her on.

"You poor boy." She really meant it too.

To her, Claire was cruelly shoving the fact that her nephew would likely never get to experience sex right down his throat. He probably got excited when he heard too. What young man didn't when they heard a couple going at it. And it sounded like Claire and her new boyfriend were REALLY going at it if Charlie could hear them down in his room. A big change from the frigid bitch she'd been whilst married to her brother. Her maternal instincts kicked up a gear, but there was something else she was feeling too.

"How do you cope? I was pretty mean to you yesterday about your hands, Charlie. I shouldn't have been so hard on you," she explained apologetically. "But really.......how do you cope?" Rose shouldn't have asked that. She really shouldn't have because she already knew where it might lead.

Fuck! Her thumb was so close he could feel the heat on his cock. The atmosphere was thick. The hairs on the back of his neck were prickly. Maybe if he innocently adjusted his position? No. If anything was going to happen, it would be better to let Rose make the move. "Cope? You mean.......?" He purposely left the question hanging.

It was bizarre really, but as she walked along the busy streets, the humiliation Claire had been feeling was turning into an adrenaline rush. It felt like she'd been put to a test and even though the shame had been deep, she'd passed. She'd been a "good girl." It was quite thrilling. Charlie would definitely like the dresses too. All were shorter than the yellow one he liked so much. Tighter and more risqué too. She'd be even braver when choosing her heels. Charlie liked them high and that's exactly what she'd buy for him. Nothing less than 5 inches. She giggled guiltily to herself. That was longer than her late husband's penis. There was some kind of symbolism in that wasn't there? Maybe she should consider finally taking off her wedding ring too. She had Charlie in her life now.

Rose was a straight talking woman and just like Charlie, she sensed the atmosphere. It was all down to her anyway. Young Charlie probably had no idea what she was thinking. It just didn't seem fair that he suffered listening to his mother getting fucked and not able to do anything about it.

"Yes, sweetheart," she said huskily. "I mean, how do you wank? Can you even do it? Do you ever look at porn? Have you ever had a girlfriend to help you out?"

Charlie looked down at her hand, more to stop the smile threatening to spread across his face than anything else. Rose's chest and neck were flushing. She was turned on. The scent of her cunt filled his nostrils and her thumb was grazing his cock. "Well.....I....yeah, I've looked at porn, but what's the use? It's like you said yesterday. I can't actually do anything about it, so I avoid it now. It's just too frustrating, Rose, you know?" He looked up forlornly. "It's embarrassing to say, but no, I've never had a girlfriend. Who'd want someone like me?"

Wide eyed in disbelief, Rose used a hand to gently lift his chin. Jesus. 20 years old and never even had a wank, never had girlfriend and probably never even seen woman naked except on the fucking internet. It was heartbreaking to know her nephew had never actually experienced the joy of cumming or the touch of a woman. She made up her mind there and then.

"I know I'm old and ugly," she told him with a nervous quiver.

Charlie looked at her with faux sad eyes. Fuck. Here it comes.

"And you probably wouldn't even look at someone like me twice, Charlie."

Fuck yeah. She's gonna do it. It wouldn't be long before he got to see those massive fucking tits. Charlie's cock was straining.

"But if you kept it to yourself and you actually wanted to," she said, her mouth dry. "I wouldn't mind showing you my tits. I've seen you looking at them and with what you said yesterday........" She'd said it now and it was too late to unsay it.

Yeah she was old and Rose wasn't anywhere close to his mother in the looks department, but he didn't give a fuck. Charlie gulped down the intense need to scream obscenities. Rose wasn't his dumb mother. He had to control himself otherwise she'd suss him out and he'd never get to see those huge bags of fun. All he had to do was stay calm and stay in character. If he got lucky, Rose would do a lot more than just show him her massive tits too. His cock was fucking raging.

"Really?" he asked, wide eyed and innocent. "You'd really do that? For me? Even though I'm damaged?" he continued the act. "I've never actually seen a womans tits before," he lied.

Fuck yeah! She was standing up. Her camel toe had a small dark wet patch too. Dirty fucking bitch.

Rose leaned forward to stroke his hair. "Oh my poor sweet Charlie," she purred. "Don't say that. You mustn't think like that, sweetheart. You're not damaged. You're a beautiful young man," she added, glancing down at his groin. Bloody hell! The boy looked hard as rock. "Just promise me you won't say a word to anyone. If your mother ever found out, well.......I probably don't have to tell you what would happen."

Claire dumped her bags on the floor and sat on the comfy bench. She always liked getting her shoes here. Unfortunately it was only Max on duty. Jocelyn his wife and co-owner was taking some well earned time off apparently. She shouldn't complain really. Max was a pleasant enough man, but whenever he served her, he took just a little too long holding her ankles or feet during the fitting process. It made her feel slightly uncomfortable. When he knelt down in front of her, Claire also got the impression he was trying to look up her skirt or steal glances at her crotch if she was wearing leggings or jeans. He just had a faint creepy look about him.

But today was different. Claire was different. She felt good and Max noticed immediately, the look in his eyes causing a tingle in her stomach. Just like Tom, he began to flirt, his gaze drawn to her stiff nipples and her heavy makeup. Claire basked in the attention. She'd never felt like this before. She'd never felt so empowered.

"You're looking particularly stunning today may I say, Mrs Simpson," he told her with a wide toothy grin. "I barely recognised you."

She had Charlie to thank for this and it gave her a confidence she rarely experienced. It didn't matter that she found Max creepy any longer. Quite the opposite in fact. Claire blushed, revelling in his flattery whilst her vagina leaked as he fawned over her feet and ankles. It was such a powerful feeling. Perhaps he sensed it. She wasn't sure. But for the first time, he told her how beautiful her feet were. He was bolder when he told her how wonderful the heels looked too. She even noticed his erection pushing against his well tailored trousers, then smiled. Max was no match for Charlie.

When she'd finished, Claire had 10 boxes and Max even gave her a small discount! He'd never done that in all the years she'd been shopping there. Before she could even consider how to carry them all back to the car, Max offered to do that too! Of course, she thanked him and offered him a small gratuity, which he refused, then locked the boot and watched him stroll away. She had one more thing to do before returning home.

"I promise, Rose," Charlie said, blinking his eyes. "I won't say a word. I can't believe how lucky I am."

There it goes. The top was already off and he watched fixated on the huge mounds of flesh jiggling in her white full cup bra. Fuck. She was reaching behind her back. Here goes......just a few more seconds.......and the bra was off.

Fuck yeah. FUCKING....FUCK.......YEAH! They were fucking enormous. So big they parted around her belly, resting slightly off to the side. The white flesh looked stretched by the sheer weight, riddled with blue veins that even showed beneath the saucer sized, pale pink areolae. Perfectly topped off with tiny, hard pink nipples. THEY WERE FUCKING GLORIOUS!

Rose saw the expression on his face. Charlie looked at them in......well, it looked like awe. He looked fascinated, all wide eyed, open mouthed and innocent. As if he couldn't believe what was happening. Like he couldn't believe his eyes. Just the same way his father had all those years ago when he'd seen them for first time.

Rose had learned the power her tits held over men fairly early on in life. Even her own father hadn't been immune to the charms of her 'J' cups, drunkenly mauling and sucking them in the pub toilet on her 18th birthday. It was only the one time and they never talked about it, but right up to his dying day, Rose would catch him stealing glances. It wasn't too long before she found herself knocked up by her soon to be husband, Harry. She knew his reputation. He was a rogue, a bad guy, but that was part of the attraction. At 19, Rose was married and had given birth to her first son. But it was her younger brother that she held the most affection for. It wasn't helped that Charlie resembled him so much and she wistfully recalled that first time.

Charles was making something of his life. He was on the up and she was proud of him. Even though he disapproved of Harry's nefarious activities, they'd remained close. So when he came to her house, upset that his then girlfriend had dumped him, Rose had comforted him. The same way she always had. She was 23 years old and already had all 3 of her children. Harry was out on a job and with the kids in bed, Rose had been watching a late film in her dressing gown. She didn't stop Charles when he opened her gown and gazed at her tits, just the same way his son was doing now. She didn't stop him when he lifted each breast and told her how much he'd fantasised over them. It was the first night of many. They fucked. Oh how they fucked. It was loving, passionate and urgent, like nothing she'd ever experienced and they'd become lovers. It didn't end when he met Claire shortly afterwards and they continued their illicit love affair right up until the accident.

"Do you like them, Charlie?" she asked her nephew, repeating the very same words she'd said to his father than night. She was damned fucking sure he did and just like his father, Charlie looked lost for words. It was almost like stepping back in time.

Like? Is she fucking stupid? But Charlie forced the urgency down. "Wow. I mean. WOW!" he told her. His cock was leaking. "They're.....they're fucking huge. They're beautiful, Rose. Fucking hell. They're absolutely fucking beautiful."

Rose's pussy was itching, the same way it itched whenever Charlie's father had looked at them. "I know you can't feel them. I wish you could, sweetheart, I really do, but maybe you'd like to suck them?"

There was no maybe about it. Charlie wanted to gnaw on them like a fucking hungry newborn baby. He wanted to lick them, suck them, chew them and bite them. He wanted Rose to smother his fucking face with them. She walking towards him, her glorious tits swinging heavily as she did.

"Yes please," he told her excitedly, eager to slobber all over them. Oh fuck. She was lifting the right one, leaning over him and offering it up. And then he latched on. Fuck yeah!

Bloody hell. The boy was eager. Like a kid in a candy shop. Damned if she didn't like it though. Her nephews first tit and it was hers. "That's it, Charlie," she cooed down at him. "You help yourself and suck on auntie Rose's big fucking tit"

It slipped out. Rose didn't mean say it, but it just felt right. He was bound to find out and what better way to find out was there. Fuck it.

"Mmmmm.......that's a good boy. Auntie Rose likes it hard Charlie. Suck it good and hard for me."

He heard her alright, but in his sexual frenzy he didn't care. It was probably just talk anyway. Rose was a kinky fucker. She liked dirty talk, just the way he did, so he just got on with chewing and sucking on that massive tit like his life depended on it. Rose pulled him off and immediately offered up the left one and he clamped down, moaning happily. Fuck. It was mammary fucking heaven. Charlie could happily slurp on her jugs all day.

Having stopped for coffee and cake in one of the cafes, Claire had chosen to sit outside. Shortly afterward a young man approached her and after some initial chatting, asked if he could take her out for dinner. Oh Lord. She felt flush with excitement. Especially when he made it rather obvious that he was looking at her nipples. They were painfully stiff. After all the years of trying to hide them, ashamed at the size attracting unwanted attention, she now felt almost happy to be noticed. Of course, she politely declined, but thanked him anyway. Claire belonged to someone else. It was really Charlie who was making her feel this way. She had a spring in her step as she made her way to the jewellery store. Claire hadn't felt this confident in years.

The salesman was extremely helpful, but too caught up in finding what she was looking for, Claire barely looked at him. Eventually she found what she wanted and pointed out 2 white gold necklaces. One designed for a woman and the other for a man. It seemed sensible when the salesman suggested he measure her neck.

"It's better to be safe than sorry," he explained with a lecherous smirk.

Claire got the impression he just wanted to look at her nipples because he kept standing back, ogling her chest and then readjusting the tape measure. Surely, it shouldn't have taken much more than a minute, but it was actually closer to 2 or maybe even 3. Did all men take such liberties? He was so young too. A pimply young man with a rather large nose. She enjoyed effect though. She added 2 white gold letter 'C's' for each necklace. Nobody would ever guess the real meaning. She would hang her wedding ring on Charlie's too and surprise him at dinner.

God. It had been so long since Rose had had her tits sucked and even though young Charlie was inexperienced, his eagerness more than made up for it. She'd always been able to orgasm from extended titplay. She often brought herself off that way and she was very close now. Pulling his head in, she urged him on.

"Harder, Charlie," she encouraged. "Auntie Rose is gonna cum soon and then it'll be your turn," she panted. "Would you like that? Would you like auntie Rose to wank you off, sweetheart?"

What a dirty fucking bitch! Charlie would never have guessed when he met her yesterday, but fuck, it was like hitting the fucking jackpot! He didn't mind playing the act if that's what it took. He'd seen aunt and nephew stuff on the internet when he was searching for mother and son porn. If that's what floated her boat, who was he to argue? Without taking his mouth of her mammoth tit, he looked up and nodded. Fuck. It was hard to control himself.

Did the small shudders mean she was cumming? Charlie wasn't sure. He sucked down harder, drawing in as much flesh as his mouth could take and flicking at the hard nipple. It would be his turn soon.

Holy fuck. "Oh my.......my.....sweet fucking boy," she groaned. "Auntie Rose is cumming for you. You're making me cum Charlie. Do you love auntie Rose's big......oh fuck.......tits?"

She wasn't really asking him. Rose was just blathering in the throes of her titty orgasm. They weren't as powerful as a real one, but this one was fucking good. Pulling him off her now pretty sore, distended nipple, she pushed him back in his chair. The look on his face was priceless. She would show him what it was like to cum. His first time too. Rose couldn't wait to teach her nephew the joy of a woman's touch.

It wasn't long before Claire pulled onto the drive, excited to be home. Charlie would love her new outfits. Was that Rose's car? She must be running late. She wasn't looking forward to having to face her sister-in-law after what had happened. Once again, she questioned the decision not to dismiss her, but it was too late now. She'd just have to deal with it. After opening the door and half expecting to see Rose flitting about, the house seemed quiet.

Rose was on her knees pulling Charlie's shorts down. The "thing" sprang out like a jack-in-the-box, slapping back against his belly. Belly? More like his chest. It was hard to believe her own eyes. It was scary how big he was. Hairless too. Did he shave? No. How could he. Was it natural? Bloody hell! The balls on him too. So unlike his father. She'd wank him happily, maybe even suck him off one day, the same way she used to suck her brother, but there was no way on earth she'd be willing to have "that" in her pussy.

Yeah, that's it you dirty fucking bitch. Look at the shock on her face. Just like Joshua. Just like his dumb mother. They didn't believe it either. Charlie smirked and opened his legs a little wider so Rose could get a better look. He loved the moment when someone saw his cock for the first time. They all had the same reaction. Shock and surprise. She'd soon change. Rose would soon be wanting to touch it.

"Is everything ok, Rose?" he asked, keeping up his pretence. "Is there something wrong with me?" That should do it.

"No, there's nothing wrong, Charlie. There's nothing wrong at all," she told him breathily. "You probably don't realise, sweetheart. But you're, well, big. Like I have big tits....you have a big cock, Charlie. Very big. But don't you worry. Auntie Rose will take care of it for you."

Just as she was about to grab him, they both heard Claire calling out. Fuck! Talk about bad timing. Rose had his shorts back up in a flash, grabbed her bra and top and went straight into the bathroom telling Charlie not to say a word. Moments later, he heard a knock and in she walked.

"Hi baby," she smiled. "Have you been ok? Is Rose still here?"

"Of course I've been ok, mother," he snapped in frustration. "Yeah, she's in the bathroom." He saw the look in her eyes. It was fear. Why would his stupid mother feel frightened of Rose?

After explaining she needed to take her bags upstairs, she left quickly. Maybe a little too quickly. If she took her time, Rose might be gone by the time she'd finished upacking. It took her 3 trips to get everything up to her room. Then she took her time, carefully organising everything before standing back with a satisfied smile. The "evening outfit" side of her wardrobe looked a lot better now. Maybe Charlie would want to come up later and see what she'd bought for him.