Charlie Comes Home Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a promise from Rose to "take care of him" on her next visit, Charlie made his way to the kitchen. He really couldn't believe his luck, but he'd have to be careful. Having experienced Rose's tits once and with the promise of more to come, keeping it secret might prove difficult. Charlie had never experienced the feeling of guilt before, but he was definitely feeling something akin to it now........then it was gone and his thoughts returned to his plan.

The stupid bitch was looking pleased with herself when she finally came into the kitchen. "Take that fucking dress off you dumb cunt," he told her casually. "I want you naked until 5." Charlie was desperate to unload after his missed opportunity with Rose.

"Yes ok, baby," Claire responded with a smile and quickly shed the dress, placing it on the breakfast bar. Flushed with excitement, she walked to Charlie, cupped his face and kissed him passionately. "I love you, Charlie Simpson," she said breathlessly when she finished.

Yeah. That's what Charlie liked. His tongue in her mouth. It would be in her cunt soon, her tight little arsehole too. He fought back need the to chew his mother's distended nipples. Not touching her, at least for a few days, was an integral part of the process according to what he'd read. The dumb bitch had to be kept on edge, continually reminded that he was in control, never knowing what would happen next.

"I love you too, mum," he told her and watched her eyes moisten with tears. Fucking dumb bitch. "Why don't you give grandad a call and invite him over this weekend for a few days. It'll be great to see him," he said casually "After that you can suck me off."

Claire blinked the tears away. She still couldn't believe the remarkable change in Charlie's temperament, but immediately felt uncomfortable at the prospect of a few days with her father. Not only because of their strained relationship. Still unsure of Charlie's reasons, she retrieved her mobile from her handbag.

"Ok baby. How long should I say?" However nervous she felt, it was rather nice that they were making plans together.

"Lets say Friday to Sunday," he told her firmly.

It would give him 4 days to prepare and a then few days to suss his grandad out. It had been more than 3 years since he'd last seen him. Unlike his other grandparents, his visits had been erratic to say the least, even before grandma Janet had died. It didn't matter. Charlie had a plan and that was all that mattered.

Even though she knew her father couldn't see her, it felt wrong to be talking to him whilst she was naked. Especially given how wet her vagina was. The whole conversation, albeit it short and as always, unemotional, Claire couldn't stop worrying what he would think if he could see her. Worse was the fear that he might find out what she'd been doing with Charlie. She couldn't even contemplate the consequences of that.

Charlie watched her carefully. The conversation was stilted and he sensed her unease. Obviously, the stupid bitch had a difficult relationship with grandad. As she nervously walked back and forth, he admired her tight arse, each step causing only the slightest ripple of the small, perfectly rounded cheeks. Fuck. She looked good in nothing but heels. It was no wonder he was so obsessed with her really, but for now, he needed her on her fucking knees.

Claire didn't even have the opportunity to confirm her father had accepted the offer to stay when she ended the call.

"I need sucking off you dumb bitch. I'm gagging to blast your fucking throat," Charlie told her and sensing his urgency, Claire knelt down in front of him.

Charlie's need to ejaculate was indeed, very urgent. It took less than just a few minutes before Claire felt his huge balls contract in her tiny hand. The first jet was as powerful a squirt as she'd yet taken, completely catching her off guard. Her eyes glazed over in ecstasy as the second, equally powerful spurt, accompanied by a throat stretching hard thrust of Charlie's hips, sprayed her esophagus. His huge glans felt as if it was jamming open her pharynx and more shots of her son's semen squirted out, the quantity threatening to overwhelm her.

Just when she thought she would manage to take it all, Claire felt her own orgasm building, her body began to shudder and she lost her sense of timing. Unable to regain control, sperm began tracking up and out through her nostrils, effectively closing down her airways and she had to back off before she choked. Even after all the semen that filled her stomach, another 3 jets blasted onto her face as she pulled away. Oh my God! It was her son's biggest climax to date and unaware that Rose was partly responsible, Claire felt pride that it was she who'd caused it.

Fuck! Charlie's pent up balls ached from the release. "You dirty spunk guzzling whore!" he screamed in ecstasy.

"I fucking love you, mum," he added as he calmed down. Why did he always say that when he'd cum? Was it just the afterglow or..........?

Fuck! Look at the bitch! Spunk dripping from her face and her twat pissing cunt juice. She must be fucking desperate.

Once again, she'd been so close. Claire could feel her vagina contracting, as if sucking for air. She was in desperate, desperate need to orgasm and her hips began bucking involuntarily, thrusting against nothing. Embarrassed by her wanton display, Claire forced herself to finish cleaning Charlie up. Maybe it would help her to control herself, but the sensation of his penis in her mouth, coupled with the remaining semen just served to nudge her need on. Claire was quivering at the precipice. It would probably take nothing more than a pull of her nipples or a flick of her clitoris and she'd have what her body was screaming for.

"You don't fucking deserve to cum yet you dumb bitch," she heard Charlie say.

God. How could he know what was going on in her head? How could he be so damned cruel? What did she have to do to be allowed release? It hit her then. Allowed release? Oh my Lord! Somehow, through everything she'd been doing, Claire had given him control of her orgasms. Handed it to him on a plate. Gifted that right to him without even knowing she had.

And Charlie saw the realisation in her eyes when she looked up at him, her mouth still wrapped lovingly around his cock. "Yeah that's right, mother," he said coldly. "Just like I decide what clothes you wear.....I decide when you get to cum and you have a lot more work to do before that's gonna happen. Now, after you've put my cock away I'm going to my room. Get that cunt juice cleaned up and get yourself upstairs. It's nearly 5 o'clock. Come and get me when dinner is ready."

The warmth of the shower felt good physically, but did nothing to alleviate Claire's mental state. Her need for relief was now so great, she could barely think of anything else. She quickly dismissed the idea that she could "accidentally" bring herself to orgasm because Charlie would know. He seemed to know everything. Besides, lovers don't lie to one another. Lovers don't cheat. Claire was Charlie's girl now and she was hooked on becoming his "good girl." Hooked on the need for praise.

With Charlie her life had suddenly become a rollercoaster of highs and lows. Adored, then humiliated. Needed, then cast aside. Wanted, then discarded. The most beautiful woman in the world, then in the blink of an eye, nothing more than an object. To be controlled. To be desired. And Charlie DID desire her. Oh how he desired her. And so often. The revelation made Claire feel faint. She was his object of desire. She NEEDED his praise. She NEEDED his reward.

Her mind drifted back to Mr Gibson and how hard she had had to work. The relentless mental torture he'd put her through so she could be the best. The times he'd told her "it was all for her own good" and that while she was his pupil he "owned her." He'd devoted himself to teaching her for years and expected the same devotion in return. She'd feared him. Respected him. At times she'd hated him. And then the sheer bliss when he'd finally praised her. If she could do it for him, she could do it for Charlie.

Sitting at her dressing table, Claire slipped her wedding band off and held it for a few moments. It was time to move on. Sliding it on to the necklace to hang next to the white gold letter 'C' she smiled before carefully putting it back in the box. What better way of showing her devotion to her son.

Fuck! Fuck yeah! Charlie had completely forgotten about his webcam and as luck would have it, everything had been captured perfectly. Jesus, Rose's tits were a work of fucking art! They looked even bigger on camera. As big as his head. Bigger even. He'd have to keep the video filed separately from everything else. It was the photos and videos of his mother that truly grabbed him though. The change from a skank in T-shirt and leggings to now was incredible. The stupid bitch was almost unrecognisable and proudly, it was all down to him.

He began to work on the first "mix up" video for his website. Clips of her on performing stage interspersed with snippets of the dumb bitch on her knees with his cock her hand from the first night. With some good editing, it would be perfect for the first page. Hopefully good enough to entice people to hit the "subscribe" button. He still had to come up with a name though.

It took her close to an hour to get ready. Tonight was special and she had to look her best and when she gave one last look in her mirror, Claire was satisfied. Her new necklace looked beautiful. She'd been a little more experimental with her makeup to match the colour of her outfit, Even her nail and toenail polish matched. Her gstring was quite uncomfortable, in a pleasant sort of way. Nothing more than a tiny triangle of lace material attached to 2 thin elasticated bands, it cut between the folds of her swollen labia and chafed against her clitoris. Needless to say, it was already wet and as she walked downstairs and into the kitchen to prepare dinner, the garment just served to maintain her constant state of arousal.

"Turn around....turn around," he urged excitedly, his eyes glued while Claire did a slow 360 degree turn. "Fuck me, mum." Thank fuck for the webcam, because Charlie was stunned and genuinely lost for words.

The dumb bitch had outdone herself tonight. The deep purple satin dress clung to her body like a second skin, shimmering in the light and barely reaching below her small tight arse. In fact it barely covered her tiny tits too and her long nipples jutted out invitingly below the string-thin straps. Charlie could even make out the shape her belly button through the material. On her tiny feet she wore open toe strappy heels that matched her dress, and they were high. Very fucking high. The heels looked like they were chrome plated and the diamanté straps that wrapped around her ankles sparkled provocatively. Fuck! Even her nail polish matched. All of that, along with her smoky black and purple eyeshadow, lipstick and her long dark wavy hair had his cock straining.

As he drank in her purfume, Charlie sat there trying to absorb the spunk inducing vision for a few moments. It was all his work. In just a few short days he'd moulded her into what stood in front of him now. And then he saw 2 things. First was a rivulet of juice trickling down the inside of her left thigh. What dirty fucking whore. Second was the necklace. Was that a letter 'C' dangling from the dainty chain? He hadn't seen her wearing it before.

"You look stunning, mum," he told her, making Claire almost swoon. "But your cunt is dripping," he added, nodding his head towards her groin. "Did you put knickers on?"

Claire blushed at her son's compliment. Just as she'd hoped, he loved the new outfit. She could see it written in his expression and the simplest words of praise had her stomach in knots. Yet she was simultaneously deeply embarrassed by his observation. Praise, then humiliation. Indeed, she could now feel the wetness creeping down her thighs.

"I'm sorry, baby," she muttered apologetically. "Yes, I'm wearing panties," she added, reaching down to wipe herself.

"Leave it you dumb bitch," Charlie snapped. "If you're gonna walk around with a wet cunt, you'll have to suffer the consequences when you leak."

Straightening up and smoothing down her dress, Claire felt another rush of excitement stream from her desperate vagina. Unable to look at him, her gaze landed on what it always seemed to focus on these last few days.

"Jesus, mother," he said sarcastically. "I really think you're becoming obsessed with my fucking cock." Then with a sly wink towards his webcam. "Who'd have thought it. Claire Simpson, my own fucking mother is nothing but a cock obsessed dumb bimbo."

Words that should have caused anger. Words that should have made her feel sick to the core. Words that a son should never say to his mother. That was Claire should have thought and felt. But she didn't. Quite the opposite in fact. Charlie was just stating the obvious, because she was obsessed with him. Claire felt yet another spillage seeping from her vagina. Charlie was humiliating her. Forcing her to stand in front him leaking openly, but she just couldn't help herself. Was she nothing but a cock obsessed dumb bimbo? Is that what he wanted her to be? Would that make him happy? Would that make him give her the praise she so desperately needed?

"Please baby," she almost begged. "I'm......I'm not......I don't........"

Charlie burst into laughter. "It's ok, mother. I know you only want to make me happy."

Claire breathed a sigh of relief. For a few moments she'd felt Charlie's mood might turning for the worse.

"I do, baby. That's all I've ever wanted."

Charlie smiled. "Right now, dinner would make me happy, mum," he told her cheerfully. "And after we've eaten, you're going to strip off and sit on the dining table in front of me with your legs open so I can tongue your arsehole, then lick your wet twat for dessert."