Charlie Gets the Full VR Experience

Story Info
Charlie has his gender helpfully reassigned.
1.4k words
4.39
5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie, 23, a few years out of college. Stoner with a boner.

Sitting on his couch puffing a joint when his best bud Brad (also 23), came knocking at the door.

Brad, always the more successful of the two. But when he came up in the world he didn't turn his back on Charlie. Brad always made time to check in and share the spoils of his success with his pal. Today was such a day.

"Hey Charlie man, check it out. I brought you something."

"Wow, no way!" Charlie's eyes as big as saucers as Brad held out the INVIS-Mark II.

The INVIS-Mark II is the latest in immersive gaming technology. It's here, the day we've been waiting for. Gaming is indistinguishable from reality, well, except for the fact that you can literally do anything you want when you're in the INVIS.

The helmets were expensive as diamond be-crusted fuck. But Brad was offering one to Charlie right then and there.

Charlie took it.

"Damn man, can I try it?"

"It's yours. I got one at home already. This one came free. One of the perks of working for an elite company such as.."

Charlie wasn't listening. He turned the contraption over in his hands.

"How's it work?"

Brad busted out his helmet and the two got set up side by side, loading into the waiting area. The "system menu," as it were.

Charlie looked up and saw Brad standing before him, noticeably more masculine and handsome looking than usual. His jaw: more square. His face: more symmetrical. His body fat percentage: very low.

"Why am I so short?" Charlie asked. Surprised to hear a feminine voice coming out of his mouth.

"Wow. Uh... Never seen this happen before." Brad looked confused and amused.

Charlie stroked his hair and found that it was much longer than usual, he looked down at his wrists which were thin, his body was petite. Well, not his chest, which was quite attractive. He gently squeezed his new breasts and shivered. The sensation was not something he was used to. They seemed quite perfectly shaped too, Cs.. Ds.. Charlie didn't know much about bra sizes but...

"You're a chick, dude." That was Brad.

Charlie could feel his cheeks flush. He turned and looked at his own ass, which was protruding nicely.

"Is it. Can I change it back?"

"Yeah, if you want. You should be able to look like anything you want. It's just weird that the default for you would be like this.. "

Charlie concentrated real hard and felt his body start to retain a more familiar masculine form. Hips narrowed, arms and legs thickened, he grew taller. He actually felt his penis and balls growing back between his legs. That was fuckin weird.

When he was done he looked at Brad, embarrassed.

"I don't know, maybe a problem with the settings or something."

"Are you like.. trans or something, Charlie?"

"No! I don't think so. I like my body." Charlie looked down at his hands.

"Hey look, it's all the same to me. Whatever you decide." Brad was being real. He reached out and put his hand on Charlie's arm. Charlie reflected for only a moment how odd it was he could feel it. He shrugged it off.

"So what is there to do in this thing, anyway?"

"Right. You wanna go slay some bugs?" Brad grinned.

They suited up with high tech fictional weaponry and gunned down alien bugs. They saved the world from marauding robots with electro-zappers that disrupted their circuits and made them explode. It was all great fun and thrilling, chilling, blood spilling adventure. They finished their day in a baseball simulator. Idly chatting in the dugout as they waited their turn to bat. Fenway Park, sellout crowd. Just like playing in the majors.

"This thing is incredible."

"Sure is. Listen," said Brad, "I got work tomorrow. I think I"ll get out of here. See you later."

"Hey, thank you."

"Don't mention it." Brad's avatar winked, an impossibly smooth movie star wink that the real Brad would have made look foolish. Then he vanished.

Charlie unplugged too. He looked at his helmet for a bit. Then he put it back on.

Back in the waiting room now, he sighed. He shifted back to his female shape. It felt like he was relaxing a muscle he had held tensed for the last few hours.

He touched himself again. He felt the unfamiliar sensations. The tingling on his skin. The warmth between his legs. The unusual and thrilling feeling of erect nipples like electric shocks up and down his insides.

He found he could summon clothing as if by will and dressed himself. A short, black cocktail dress. Low cut, short. No underwear. Charlie could feel himself getting wet as he looked at himself in a mirror that he had conjured from nothing. He wondered where he could go looking like this.

A chime sounded. An invitation. The helmet had read his mind, it seemed. There was a place for a different kind of game. An age restricted area. Charlie took a deep breath and plunged in.

He found himself on a dimly lit night time street. The air was pleasant and warm. He heard laughter and music coming from a nearby - saloon? - It was the old west.

Charlie started to walk towards the swinging doors. He was curious what he might find inside, but before he could get there, he felt a strong hand grab his arm by the bicep. It held him firm and turned him around.

A man was grinning down at him. Bushy beard, big broad chest, thick arms, rough hands. A large man.

"Hey there, little lady. Where are you off to now?"

Charlie sensed, or felt, or saw a notice from the game. He could block this man easily. Delete him from his awareness, make him invisible. He nearly did but.. something stopped him...

"I was going inside for a drink."

The stranger looked at the saloon and then back at Charlie. He spit! 'what a cartoon,' Charlie thought.

"No, I don't think so.. Come with me here.. let's have some real fun."

The man pulled Charlie with him into a nearby Alley and then kicked open a door to a back room. There was an empty card table. And a small deserted bar. The man pulled the door shut behind him. He grinned and started to unzip his pants.

"You look like you know how to have a good time."

Charlie gasped. He watched in slow motion as the man pulled out his cock. It was massive, thick, long. The man tugged on it a few times.. Charlie watched as it grew hard. Throbbed. The thick cockhead pulsed.

"You waiting for something?"

The man came to Charlie and started to push him down to his knees. Before Charlie could say anything else the cock was in his mouth. The man shoved it over his tongue, into his throat. Charlie coughed but found he could control what he took. He opened wider, took it all. The man groaned with satisfaction.

"That's it, take it all, you little slut."

Charlie started to bob his head. Sucking cock deep and long. After several minutes of this, the man lifted him and shoved him over the table. He yanked Charlie's dress up and slapped his round ass hard.

He spit on his hand and rubbed Charlie's cunt. Charlie moaned. He writhed. It felt so good.

Then the cock was inside him. Throbbing. As hard as a rock. It stretched and pumped in his insides in a way that Charlie could not have imagined. He screamed. Moaned. Rocked his hips back hard to take it deeper and deeper.

"You like that don't you?"

"Yessssssssssss!"

The man didn't last long. He exploded. Flooding Charlie with hot sticky cum inside. Charlie could feel it dripping down his thigh.

The man zipped up.

"Good whore."

He tossed some money down on the table by the door as he left.

"Worth every penny."

Charlie lay across the table. Gasping. He could feel his body humming, electricity all through him.

In reality, he tugged the helmet off and lay on his couch. Gasping for air. His cock was as hard as a rock and he reached down to pull it. He came hard in seconds, all over his stomach. He lay there panting. Still hard. His heart was racing.

He looked over at the helmet on the table and said,

"What. The. Fuck."