Charlie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came with a cry of rapture, my pussy locking around his cock and he groaned, a growl deep in his throat as he sat up to hold me against him as he rode it out. I relaxed, laying against his chest with a sigh. He lifted me and laid me down on his bed, then yanked me right out of my languid state when he pushed my legs apart and licked along my slit with his tongue.

"No!" I yelled in horror, trying to close my legs and pull away.

He held me tight and ignored me as he licked me again and again, then rolled his mouth and jaw all around my pussy as if he were trying to get it all over his face.

I cried out in alarmed dismay as he reveled in it, moaning and growling as if it excited him. When he lifted up and grabbed my hips, his eyes seemed to be glowing. He pulled my hips high and slid into me almost roughly. The roughest he had been with me yet. He closed his eyes, his expression one of euphoria as he began pumping into me. He came within moments, spilling into me so hot and thick. I whimpered slightly when he collapsed on top of me and nuzzled into my neck. I was absolutely repulsed by the blood I could see on his face.

"Please," I begged.

"Shhh. I will do what I must and you will allow it. Be easy. Mmm. Lay here a while Red, till Dave gets here with your clothes."

He pulled me against him, wrapping his arms tight around me. I closed my eyes and let myself relax against his chest with a sigh. He did feel good. His arms, his heat, even his smell. If the front door was wide open right this second, I wasn't sure I would get up or even move.

He had definitely drugged me somehow.

I lifted my head to look up at him. "Did you give me something? Roofie me?"

He chuckled. "I gave you something, Red. It's called an orgasm. I do have... pheromones that may make you feel a little... enamoured. They wouldn't work if we weren't compatible though. Mmm, that's David. Sit tight, Red."

He hopped up and went to the door and he was halfway to it before I heard a knock. Had he heard him coming? There was a soft conversation for a moment, then he came back with a bag.

"Hop up Red, get dressed. Don't clean up, get dressed exactly as you are. The things you need for your cycle are in the bag. You can step in the restroom, but I mean it. No soap, no water, no washcloth. Exactly as you are."

"I understand," I answered, rolling my eyes with a smile. I took the bag as he gave me a smoky grin. I was a little put off by the little sundress in the bag, but at least it fit. There was no bra, only underwear. When I went back out, I found my bra and started to put it on, but he caught my wrist.

"No Red, leave it."

I turned to look up at him. He had on a pair of jeans, but nothing else. "My name is Charlie. Why no bra?"

"The dress will look better without it," he answered as he sat down to put his boots on. "We should talk. Have a seat, Red."

"Charlie."

"Doesn't suit you. So small and delicate and cute, you need a name that reflects that, not a tomboyish and rough name like Charlie."

"I am a tomboy."

"You don't look it. What is tomboy about you? You smell like books and computers and soap. No sports, no sweat, no nothing."

I shrugged and looked down at my nails. "I had brothers. I always hung out with them and their friends. Played outside, climbed trees. Whatever they would let me tag along and do. I guess I am not a tomboy by actual definition, I just always felt like one. I do work in an office and read a lot... but I'm not girly. I don't get mani's or pedi's or blowouts or anything like that. I'm just boring I guess. But I like Charlie. I always have. I always hated to be called Charlotte, or Lottie like my Grammy called me. My daddy called me Charlie and I loved it."

"I like Red. What's wrong with Red?"

"You know the wolf dies in that, right? Red riding hood?"

"Maybe in the version you heard. In our version, the wolf gets the girl. He eats her, but he still gets the girl."

"So I get no say, you will call me whatever you want?"

"Pretty much. I am making a hot ham and cheese, want one? Nevermind, you get a hot ham and cheese."

"That's fine. Do you have a bottle of water or something?"

"I have a cup and a tap," he answered, gesturing to a cabinet. I went on tiptoe and managed to open the cupboard, but the glasses were too far back. He laughed as he leaned back and watched me try and hoist myself up onto the counter. "You need a hand, Red?"

"Keep laughing," I said with a scowl. I hated being made fun of about my height.

He chuckled and pulled a glass down, then handed it to me. I filled it with tap water and he picked me up, setting me on the counter near him. He started cooking and I sat and watched him. "We need to talk," he repeated, "about what needs to happen downstairs here in a bit."

"Ok," I answered softly, drinking my water.

"You need to make sure you don't argue with anyone, or snipe if someone says something. Stay quiet, stay docile, stay meek. Don't look any male in the eye. If I tell you to do something, you have to do it right away, no balking or questioning. Your life depends on these things. If another male speaks to you, you answer to me. Do not speak directly to another male, only me. Do you understand?"

"Sure. What about girls?"

"None should speak to you. If one is allowed to, you may speak to her. Look at me Red. These things are important. It really is worth your life. Do you understand?"

"I do. So this is all a very patriarchal thing?"

"Only in the bar... it's not a bar like you know it, it is a meeting place for us, a... sort of work place. Like a military command post."

"And you are the general?"

"Yes. But I just allowed the enemy to live, took them prisoner and claimed them for my own. That means I am responsible for your training and behavior. If you do not... show proper deference and I have not claimed you as my personal... slave, then they will have cause to eliminate you and challenge my authority."

"Slave?!?"

"Yes, human, slave. Like it or not, it is how they see you."

"How you see me?"

"What I see does not matter, only what they see. Balk at nothing. Do you understand?"

"I do... If... If I am good, will you let me call my family? Tell them I am not dead?"

"If you are good I will let you live. That should be enough. Here. Eat quickly."

I ate my sandwich from the countertop while he stood near me and ate his own.

I was almost sick to my stomach as he led me down the stairs by the hand. He released me in front of the bar and went and unlocked the front door. I licked my lips and stared at the door as he moved behind the bar and began moving things and opening things.

I had no shoes on, I didn't like my odds much, even if he didn't seem to be paying attention to me.

A man pushed the door open and walked in, his eyes immediately going to me and sneering. I remembered too late to drop my eyes. Luke was there suddenly, lifting me from behind as I dropped my eyes to the floor. He set me up on the counter, just like he had in his apartment.

"Link, you are early. You know I don't open until five."

"The door was unlocked."

"That doesn't mean I am open."

"So it's true. You took a human. Saved a human."

"It is no one's concern but my own."

"We will see," Link sneared, then went to a back corner and sat down.

I kept my head down, but watched him through my lashes as he sat glaring at Luke. Luke ignored him utterly as he went through what seemed like a routine he had done a hundred times.

I looked at Link again. He was bigger than Luke, quite a bit bigger. I wondered if he was going to challenge for leadership? The thought made me a little queasy. Could Luke beat him? It was more than not wanting Link to kill me, I didn't want Luke to get hurt. I looked over at Luke again and he was smirking at me like he knew what I was thinking.

Soon, more men began trickling in. No women, just men, almost all of them young. I kept my head down, but watched all of them through my lashes., trying to be circumspect. All of them glared at me or sneered at me, and then Luke. Luke set drinks on the bar without having to ask or be told what anyone wanted. I swallowed hard as the bar filled with men, all talking low among themselves, all glowering at me.

Finally, a woman walked in, stalking angrily. She was glaring murder at me and she walked right up to the bar across from me. I looked up at her, but Luke quickly put himself between us.

"I challenge this human!" the woman spat. "I challenge her right to you!"

Luke laughed disdainfully. "Joelle, do you realize what will happen if you do this? There is no question you will kill the human girl, none at all. But do you know what I will do to you? I have no interest in you, none. I would end you myself before being stuck with you. When you were put up to this, were you told that? That you would not survive her a whole minute?"

The woman paled and turned to look at Link, who looked furious. She had just given away who had put her up to it.

"Do you withdraw your challenge, Joelle?" Luke asked quietly, his voice deceptively calm.

"I do," she answered, dropping her eyes and backing away. She went to Link with her eyes downcast and he backhanded her hard enough to send her to the floor. She scrambled up and stood in front of him as if waiting for another blow. Link stepped around her.

"You are growing weak, Lukas. You protected and sheltered a human and claimed her just to keep her from harm."

"Do you think that is true, Link? You think I have not claimed her and enjoyed my time with her? Made her my own?"

"I think you are weak and could not kill her, so you are faking it. She is faking it."

"They do not smell like they have faked anything," another man said, moving closer to the bar.

"That is the point," another man said, moving closer to Link. "It is too strong, like it is staged."

"So ask her. Listen for the truth in her words," Luke said mildly. "I give you permission to address my pet. "Red, answer any questions they might have."

"Yes Luke," I answered quickly, fearful now.

"Did he rape you or did you fuck him?" Link immediately asked. "Or did he just stage everything altogether.?"

"Answer him truthfully Red," Luke said softly.

I felt my face heat as I turned to Link. I didn't look him in the eye, I stared at his chest, horrified. "It... It started out... I didn't want it, but... before it was over I was willing. More than willing. I was as into it as he was... especially when he made me come so many times. Hours passed... and then we held each other after and it was beautiful. I wanted to be there, in his arms. Then when we woke... I was eager to be with him again. I have quickly grown fond of him... and the way he looks at me and when he smiles... I can feel how fond he is of me too. Umm. We did a lot of both, it was all mutual whether it was him doing the work or me."

"Did he stage any of this? Did he tell you what to say and do?"

"He told me I belonged to him and I had to obey him, then told me what he required of me. I don't know about staging... I guess if you want to consider it that, he told me not to shower even though I felt sweaty and sticky and gross by the time we finally got out of bed. I don't know if that is considered what you call staging, but to me it seemed like he liked it, not that he wanted to keep me that way for someone else. Just for him. I think he did it for himself. All he said about anyone else was to be quiet and not speak unless spoken to, and then look to him before speaking. And not to look anyone in the eye."

"Do you think he sent you upstairs last night to save your life or because he truly wanted you?" the man who had stood with Link asked.

Luke stepped between them again. "She has answered enough questions and you have heard the truth in her words!" he said, heat touching his voice for the first time.

I knew he was interjecting because he hadn't been interested in me at first and he was afraid they would hear the lie. I spoke up. "If you had been there when he touched me the first time, when his eyes took me in... If you had seen that look on his face, you would never have doubted his intentions. His lips when he tasted me... his fingers in my hair... I had no doubts at all what he thought when he looked at me. None. That look of hunger and need he gave me... it almost scared me at first until he made me his and I understood. Even in the hall last night before he sent me upstairs, that smouldering, sexy look he gave me... that teasing smirk that is so sexy... No. You wouldn't not question any of this at all if you had seen his face."

It was a fine dance around words to tell the truth and make them hear what he wanted them to hear, what they thought they were hearing.

Luke turned to me with his smile and stroked my cheek. "It's alright Little Red, you don't have to answer any more questions. No one will take you from me, be easy." He leaned in and kissed me and I immediately took hold of his face to pull him into a deeper kiss. I let myself forget the audience for a moment and lose myself in his hands, his kiss.

To my shock, and horror, he reached down and pulled me against him, wrapping my legs around him. He pulled back long enough to undo his pants and lower them slightly, then lift my dress and slide my underwear to the side. I wanted to scream no, or pull away, but I was too terrified as he pulled me to the edge of the counter and shoved into me. I cried out in alarm, but it turned into a cry of pleasure as he thrust. With one hand he held my hip close, with the other he held my face to look up at him. I gripped his arms, still mortified even as pleasure was pulling me away to another place. Everyone was there! They were all watching! I stifled another moan, ashamed of how good he felt inside of me. I knew what he wanted.

I looked up into his eyes and let everyone else go, he was all there was. I wrapped my legs around him tighter and pulled him into me, as I leaned back slightly for the better angle. "Ooooh!" I heard myself breathe as he began hitting that perfect spot. "Yes!"

"What do you want Red?" he asked, his voice hoarse with emotion and need.

"You Luke! Please, I want to come for you Luke! Oooh! Pleeeease!"

I came, locking up around him with a keening wail as he growled low in his throat. As soon as I was coming down, he pulled out and turned me to face away from him, pulling me up to my knees. He pushed into me from behind, holding me against his chest and burying his face in my neck. He bit into my shoulder like he had earlier and I moaned again as I reached back to hold his head against me. He went rigid and I felt him shoot into me, his cum even hotter than his body. He held me there for a long moment after he had spent himself, both of us panting. He finally pulled back, pulling out of me and I quickly adjusted my underwear as he pulled his pants up and zipped them. He adjusted the skirt on my dress before turning me to kiss me again, then eased me down to sit on the counter again. He stood there a long moment, between me and the men, sheltering me and just holding me.

"I don't think we need to question her dedication to him," one of the men said and Luke finally turned around.

"No, David, I don't think we do, but we all know what an alpha can do to a female. Even a human female. How do we know he hasn't just rolled her?"

"Does she seem vacant to you? You heard her answer questions, she is coherent. What Luke does with his property is not our concern anyway. Link, do you think to challenge him tonight?" the man named David asked angrily.

"Be easy David," Luke said gently. "If Lincoln thinks to challenge me, it is his right. He will have to come up with a better excuse than my choice of females though. Do you have a better excuse, Link? You seriously think me weak because I craved a bit of pleasure for myself? Or are you perhaps jealous? You see her perfect, tight little body and how incredibly hot she is and you wanted her for yourself?"

"Do I look like I want for pussy?"

"Oh, but there is something about fresh meat, isn't there? A hot little snack that no one else has touched. A dozen of your brothers haven't already fucked a hundred times. Especially one that gets into it and comes so easily for you. One that doesn't taste like another man's cock when you kiss her, or smell like another man's cum when you hold her.

My place, my rules, I get first choice. You wanted her for yourself. Admit it. This isn't about me not killing her, this is about you not getting her for yourself."

"You don't even like white girls, or short girls," Link said angrily.

"How could you possibly know what I like? You have never once seen me with a girl."

"We have all seen pictures of Jacintha. We..."

"She was one girl. To have a type, so to speak, you would have had to have seen two or three. If all of them had been tall and black like Jacintha, you could say I had a type. You are wrong. Before Jacintha it was Maria, short and Puerto Rican. Before her it was Lisa, thick and curvy goth girl. I don't have a type. You think I claimed her just to spite you? I didn't even notice you or your interest. I only had eyes for her. I am done with this. I have claimed her, she is mine. Are you challenging me for her? Or challenging me as pack leader?"

"No," Link answered angrily. "Not yet."

"I will be here," Luke answered with a mocking smile. "Since you have excess energy you need to burn off, you can take west rotation, night shift."

"Bullshit! Night shift is for the pups!" Link yelled angrily.

"Or the jackasses who piss me off," Luke answered, raising his voice for the first time. "You best hurry, your shift starts in thirty minutes. Anyone else have something they want to say to me?"

No one spoke up as Link stormed out. After a tense moment, things began calming down. Luke spoke quietly with several of the men who came and went, served drinks and made small talk with some of the other men. As it got later, more women showed up. They all kept their eyes down and stayed off by themselves unless one of the men came and pulled one away to his table.

It was late in the night when a large group of men walked in the doors. The room went wary, if not quite tense. "Gene. Welcome to your and your pack. What brings you to the Low?"

"Passing through. Heard you claimed a human, wanted to have a look for myself. She's just a slip of a thing isn't she? Cute in a human way, but she doesn't seem like your type."

"What is my type?"

"Not sure exactly. I pegged you as someone who wanted a Lupa, not a pet. Someone to rule next to you, a strong woman. She isn't even a strong human."

"Don't let her size fool you. Come in and be seated. What will you have?"

The man ordered, then the other men began ordering. They lined the bar and I watched as Luke hurried to fill orders. I hopped down and pulled a beer out of the ice and popped the top off, setting it on the bar in front of the man who had ordered it. He sneered down at me and Luke quickly reached over the top of me and picked the beer up. He set it to the side and pulled out another one and opened it, setting it in front of the man. Luke lifted me back to the counter and handed me the beer I had opened with a smirk. "Stay put Red," he said softly. "Thanks for trying to help, I got it." He kissed me and went back to the bar and getting drinks.

I looked at the door again. Maybe it was a good time to sneak out? Pretend I had to go to the bathroom and slip out in the commotion? If he didn't notice I was gone right away I might be able to make it some place where there were people. Or at least a payphone that worked.

I looked back at him and he was watching me, his gaze flat. I swallowed hard and looked down, but almost immediately, the room quieted and I glanced around. They were all watching Luke and I. What had happened?