Charlie's Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie very gently slid his tongue over hers, remembering not to get too aggressive. He toyed with her a little bit, pulling his tongue back and forcing Crystal to shove hers further into his mouth. He couldn't believe he was kissing the girl of his dreams -- and she started it!

Crystal loved the way Charlie was kissing her, and she wanted him to know it.

"Mmmmm" was about all she could say while her mouth and tongue were engaged with Charlie's, but it was enough to let him know he was doing well. Of course, he was also getting very excited. They kept kissing for a long time. At one point, Crystal slid her hand up Charlie's leg toward his dick. When she rubbed it over his pants, he was the one who was moaning.

Charlie was nervous, but he slowly slid his hand up along the outside of Crystal's shirt. When he got to her breast, he moved his hand over her breast and very gently squeezed. This brought another soft moan from Crystal, letting Charlie know she liked it.

Charlie's head was truly spinning. He couldn't believe he was in this situation. With all the excitement and his blood rushing to his dick, Charlie actually felt light-headed. As they continued kissing, Charlie squeezed Crystal's breast a little more forcefully. Suddenly, she broke the kiss and looked at him. He figured she had come to her senses, realized who she was kissing, and was either going to leave or, even worse, slap him.

After what seemed like a long time, though it was actually only a second or two, Crystal grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head. Charlie was now looking at his dream-girl in a plain white bra. He wasn't even sure what to do. But before he could figure it out, Crystal reached behind her back, unhooked her bra, and took it off. Charlie's eyes almost bugged out as he saw his first pair of live breasts.

They were the most beautiful things he had ever seen. Crystal's small, firm breasts had small, dark-red areolas with very hard nipples. Charlie only took his eyes off of Crystal's breasts for one second, to look in her eyes. She had a wonderful, sweet smile on her face.

Even an inexperienced guy knows what to do when there are a pair of naked breasts in front of him. He leaned forward, placing his hand on one breast and his mouth on the other. He gently squeezed the one in his hand and licked the nipple of the other. It was the most wonderful thing he had ever touched and the most wonderful thing he had ever tasted in his entire life.

When Crystal put her hands behind Charlie's head and whispered, "Oh, Charlie!", his head almost burst. He sucked on her nipple for quite a while until Crystal pulled his head away. She pulled him toward her mouth so they could continue kissing. Their tongues were much more aggressive with each other this time. Crystal could feel herself getting extremely wet.

After a few more minutes of kissing, with Charlie massaging Crystal's breast and pinching her nipple, Crystal pulled her head back. They were both breathing very hard. Based on Charlie's reaction when she took her bra off, Crystal made an assumption.

"Charlie," she said quietly, "have you ever been with a girl?"

Charlie was a little embarrassed but shook his head.

"Would you like me to be your first?"

Again, Charlie's eyes almost popped out of his head as he nodded very quickly. Crystal smiled and then stood up. She pulled up Charlie.

"Take off your clothes, Charlie," she whispered.

It did not take Charlie long to pull off his shoes, socks, shirt and pants. He was quickly standing in his underwear. Crystal had also pulled off her shoes, socks and pants. She pulled Charlie into a tight hug, feeling his very hard dick press against her. She released the hug just enough to put her hand between them and rub Charlie's dick. He closed his eyes as he let out a groan.

Crystal bent down as she pulled down Charlie's underwear, smiling as his dick came into view. She wrapped her hand around it for just a second, causing Charlie to gasp.

"Take off my panties, Charlie."

Charlie could not believe he was hearing those words, but he was more than happy to obey her. He slowly pulled her panties to the floor. He was crouched down, face-to-face with Crysal's shaved pussy. Charlie didn't really know what he was doing, but he leaned forward, kissed her wet slit, and slid his tongue straight up over her clit. Crystal grabbed his head as she let out a sudden whimper.

But as good as it felt, she was anxious to help Charlie lose his virginity. She pulled him up and stared in his eyes.

"We'll try that later, okay? Right now, I really, really want you in me."

Charlie wasn't going to complain. They were both very excited and breathing heavily. Crystal laid on the bed and spread her legs. Charlie immediately followed her and got between her legs. He positioned himself so his dick was near her pussy and held himself up on his arms, not completely sure how to get started. Fortunately, Crystal knew what to do. She reached down and grabbed Charlie's dick. She pushed it right against her soaking pussy. Now Charlie knew what to do as he slowly lowered himself into her.

"Oh, fuck," he cried out.

"Oh, Charlie," Crystal softly replied. Charlie's dick was a little thicker than the few she had experienced, and she felt incredibly full. She wrapped her arms around him and held him tight, not wanting him to move for a minute so she could simply savor the feeling.

"God, you feel so good, Charlie."

Charlie, of course, already felt amazing. It seemed implausible that he was actually making love to the beautiful Crystal. And when she said he made her feel good, he almost couldn't control the surge of pleasure that shot through his entire body.

After a minute of holding the position, Crystal whispered, "Go slowly, Charlie. I want this to last forever."

Charlie slowly pulled himself back and then pushed all the way into Crystal again.

"Mmmm," Crystal whined as she again wrapped her arms around Charlie and held him tight.

As much as they both enjoyed the feeling of being linked together, the building tension made it impossible to not move. Charlie pulled himself back, and Crystal didn't resist. Every movement sent electricity through both of them, and each stroke begged for another faster, stronger one. Charlie could no longer maintain a slow pace and was pumping fairly quickly. With each downstroke, Crystal quietly yelled "OH!".

They kept this faster pace going for a few minutes. As much as she wanted this to go on forever, Crystal didn't know how long Charlie would last. She wanted to come with him, and she thought he might be getting close. She reached down and started rubbing her clit.

Charlie realized he was getting close, but he was trying to hold off. Suddenly Crystal pushed her pelvis into him as she cried out. Her pussy clamped down on his dick, and Charlie lost it. He started pumping stream after stream of cum into her. Crystal was enjoying her own fantastic, long orgasm, extended by the wonderful feeling of Charlie's warm cum blasting into her.

Even after Charlie was totally drained, Crystal was still having quiet aftershocks, with her entire body twitching.

Charlie laid his head on the pillow next to Crystal and tried to catch his breath. Crystal softly wrapped her arms around him as she, too, was gasping for air and trying to get her breathing under control.

After a couple of minutes, Crystal opened her eyes as Charlie was lifting himself up again. They looked at each other and smiled. Crystal pulled Charlie's head down and gave him a wet, short kiss.

"Wow, Charlie, I've never felt so good. You were wonderful."

"Thank you, Crystal. I knew I would feel incredible... I'm glad it was good for you, too."

Crystal laughed. "It was more than "good", Charlie. It was fantastic."

They both chuckled, and Charlie gave Crystal a short, soft kiss.

"I think I need some tissues," Crystal said. "I'm kinda wet and dripping."

Charlie got off the bed and grabbed a box of tissues. He handed it to Crystal, who pulled out a bunch and wiped her wet thighs.

"I'm kinda' hungry," Crystal said, "how about you."

"Yeah, I guess."

"I think it's important for us to get something to eat," Crystal said.

"Important?" Charlie said.

"Yeah," she replied. "You're gonna need your strength for round 2 and round 3 later."

Charlie just smiled. This was the best day of his entire life.

12