Charlie's First Steps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam let those last words hang in the air for a long moment, carefully studying Charlie, seeing the inner turmoil she was battling as she processed his words.

Charlie felt dizzy, the massive intake of information she had received was swimming around in her head, a confusing blend of shock, excitement, embarrassment and anxiety all colliding in her brain.

"It's a lot to take in, I know Charlie," said Liam, leaning over and placing a hand on top of hers, "but you deserve to understand the reasoning behind this. It's a positive thing for your mother and I, and I wouldn't want you to come away from this feeling negatively towards her."

"No...no, I get it," said Charlie, slowly nodding her head, "I just...I just need some time to take it all in you know?"

Liam let out a small sigh of relief, allowing himself a moment of satisfaction, feeling he had safely salvaged this moment. He had felt a small pang of excitement at seeing how intently Charlie had listed to the sordid details he had shared, and he knew that this discussion would be far from over.

"Take as much time as you need. Anything you want to ask, at any time, I'm here for you." Liam said, giving her hand a short squeeze before letting it go.

Charlie stood up from the table, paused for a moment, then walked around to Liam's side, bent over and hugged him.

"Thank you," she said as he returned the hug.

-

In the couple of days that followed, their daily life returned to an imitation of normalcy. They went about their days unpacking the house, chatting like normal about Charlie's upcoming university study, working on plans for how to layout the new home. But Charlie's thoughts were never far from what she had seen, and the discussion that had followed.

Liam was acutely aware of the shift in her, the far off looks and absent minded way that she moved around the house, and he cautiously monitored her behaviour, true to his word, giving her the space that she needed until she was ready to discuss further.

Whilst Charlie had exchanged a few messages with her mother, chatting about how her trip was going and how things were at home, she hadn't broached the subject of what she had seen. But unbeknownst to her, Liam had been in near constant contact with Susanne.

After their discussion, and as soon as Susanne had been back in phone range, Liam had called her and brought her up to date on the development. Susanne had taken the news stoically, accepting the fact that what had happened could not be changed, and assessing the best path forward.

Liam had shared in detail everything that he had told and explained to Charlie, and they both agreed that she needed to come to terms with this at her own pace. Since then, Liam had been regularly updating Susanne on any developments, or lack thereof.

For her own part, Charlie had spent nearly every waking moment alone thinking about what Liam had said. The initial shock and outrage that she had felt when seeing those photos had begun to subside, and in its place was a steadily growing excitement, a fascination, a yearning that was beginning to take root in her core.

Throughout the day, the thoughts that would pop into her head would elicit a wave of shame and embarrassment. But as she lay alone in her room at night, her mind would freely wander, taking her to strange and erotic places, reliving the scenarios described to her, with her in her mother's place.

She couldn't tear her mind away from it. The urge became a want, and then the want became a need. It was bottling up in her to a point that she felt like she was going to explode. Finally, on the third morning after their talk, Charlie left her bedroom after another near sleepless night. Dressed in a loose fitting t-shirt and track pants, she made her way into the living room where Liam was sat.

"Do you mind if we have a talk?" she said, nervously standing across the room from him.

Liam immediately looked up from his phone, placing it aside and turning his attention towards Charlotte.

"Yeh of course, what's up," he asked, keeping his tone light and neutral.

He had been anticipating this, and wondered if the suspicions that he and Susanne shared were about to be confirmed. He watched carefully as Charlotte made her way over to the couch in front of him and sat down. She took a moment, sitting with her hands on her knees, drawing in a breath before speaking.

"I've been thinking about this...quite a lot actually," she began, hesitantly, "and everything that you told me makes perfect sense. About the self-discovery, at it being...you know...a positive experience."

Liam sat quietly, listening closely, not wanting to interrupt her train of thought, letting her find the words to say.

"And the more I've been thinking about it...the more I've kind of realised..." she paused, looking away for a moment, her face blushing red, "that I like it. The idea of it I mean...for myself...I think it's something I want to try."

She looked up at Liam, unsure of what reaction to expect, but he stayed silent, smiling back at her and nodding encouragingly, prompting her to go on.

"What I'm saying is," Charlie began, feeling a little more confident, "I kind of want to try stuff like that. And I'd like your help...I mean advice..."

Charlie's face blushed bright red as the words slipped out of her mouth. She hadn't planned on letting Liam know that she had been imagining him walking her through the same steps as her mother, picturing his guiding hand in her humiliation. What she had hoped would have remained a private fantasy had come spilling out in that brief moment of confidence. She braced herself for his reply.

Liam stood up and walked over to her, sitting on the couch next to the blushing young woman, a wave of affection washing over him. Placing a hand gently on top of hers, he waited for her to compose herself and look up at him.

"Charlie, it's ok, honestly," he began, seeing the tension in her shoulders start to relax. "I'm really grateful that you felt comfortable enough to share this with me. I said I'd be here for you whatever you need, and if this is part of that then you have my support one hundred percent."

Charlie hadn't been sure what reaction she had expected, but it hadn't been this. She stared back at him, a little stunned at his calm reaction, and asked, "Really?"

"Yes, really," Liam insisted. "I've been wanting to speak with you about this. To be completely open and honest with you, I've been talking with your mother about our discussion."

Charlie had suspected this herself. Susanne and Liam were open-books with one another, and it had seemed inevitable to her that he would have immediately filled her in.

"We both wanted to give you time to be able to process what you'd learned," Liam went on, "but we both agreed that you're an adult, and if you were going to show an interest in that kind of...lifestyle...then we would want to be there to support you however we could."

What Liam didn't disclose with Charlie was how excited his conversations with Susanne had made him. Over their many hours of talking they had both come to the agreement that the things Charlie had seen may have awoken something in her, something that had been repressed below the surface as it had with Susanne. They both agreed that they needed to be prepared for this, not wanting to shame or restrict her daughter, or over complicate an already complicated situation. With Susanne away and unavailable, it would fall upon Liam to make sure that someone was there to guide her if the need arose.

Liam loved and adored Charlotte like she was his own. But he was also human, and she had been almost an adult when he had first met her. The idea of being able to share in her fantasies and be there to support this beautiful young woman on her journey, it played around in his mind and excited him in a way that he usually only felt when he and Susanne were planning their next encounter.

"You have complete control," Liam said, looking into her eyes, seeing her stare widely back at him, "Whatever you want, whatever you need, I'll be here to help you out."

Charlie leaned forward and pulled Liam into a deep hug, her shoulders sagging with relief as she thanked him. Holding on for a long moment, she finally pulled back, releasing him and looking back into his eyes.

"I want to start now," she said, her voice full of certainty and confidence. "I've been thinking about it for days and I don't want to wait any longer. I'm sure."

Liam felt his heart skip a beat. In a few private moments he had imagined this situation, running it over in his mind, wondering if the day would come and how it may present itself, but he had not been expecting it to be so sudden, so instant. He couldn't believe his luck.

Trying to keep his face neutral, not wanting to give away the giddy excitement that was rising up in him, Liam nodded back to Charlie.

"Ok, of course," he said, putting a hand on her thigh. "There are a few things to go over first though. It's essential to know boundaries and to make sure that the steps we follow are all in your interests. This is about you after all. Your mother and I have been able to have many long discussions about this over the years, but we came up with a little solution to help bring others up to speed."

Liam rose to his feet and crossed the living room, disappearing briefly into Susanne's home office. When he returned, he was holding a single sheet of A4 paper and a pen, and he placed them on the table in front of Charlie.

"This is something that we would use when we would first introduce a new person into your mother's lifestyle. It's basically a long list of kinks, for want of a better term. You can mark your interest next to each one on a scale of zero to five. Zero means a hard no, five means absolutely yes. And I want you to write a safe word at the top of the paper. This is the most important thing. This allows for you to lose yourself in the roleplay if you want. You can beg and plead knowing that it won't stop. But the moment you say this word, everything stops. Understood?"

Charlie had been taking in every word that he said, her throat dry, heart racing, staring down at the sheet in front of her.

Looking up at Liam, her voice trembling slightly, she said, "I understand."

Liam smiled back at her. "I'll leave this with you for a while. Take your time and fill it out completely. When you're done leave it here for me to read, then I want you to go have a shower and come back here with just a towel on. Understood?"

Liam's tone had been soft and kind as he gave her the instructions, but on the final word it had shifted slightly, suddenly firm and stern. It sent a flutter through Charlie's stomach as she quickly responded, nodding to Liam. As he walked away, Charlie held the pen in trembling hands, staring down at the sheet before her.

Charlie was no stranger to the world of online porn, and the vast majority of the terms and words in front of her were familiar. But this list was the most comprehensive one she had ever encountered, and she wondered how many of these had been added based on Susanne's personal experience. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she scanned the list, imagining the myriad possibilities that could arise based purely on the numbers that she chose to mark.

She was certain that this is what she wanted. She needed to have this intense sense of longing and excitement fulfilled, and the only way that would happen is if she were able to leave her comfort zone. When she finally finished the list, only a very small number of the kinks had been marked with a zero, with the majority sitting at three or four, and a select few heavily marked at five.

Charlie scribbled her chosen safe word at the top, and rising on shaking legs, made her way over to the bathroom. It felt completely surreal to her, standing in front of the mirror, looking back at her own blushing face, trying to process what she was about to do. When she had worked up the courage to go tell Liam what she had wanted to say, she had mostly expected push back. And now things were flying forward at an unexpectedly rapid pace, and she was about to willingly hand over all control to him.

Pushing the rational thoughts in her head away, Charlie quickly stripped and jumped into the shower, washing every inch of her body, fighting the urge to linger on her breasts and between her legs. When she finally stepped out, standing naked and dripping wet on the bath mat, Charlie took another look at herself in the mirror. Her wet hair was plastered around her face, and her nipples stood achingly erect, poking out from her small breasts. With a rush of embarrassment, Charlie took in the sight of her swollen, flushed red vulva, lips slightly parted and glistening.

Taking a deep breath, she quickly dried as much of her hair as she could, then wrapped the towel tightly around her body. Checking that it was secure across her chest, she opened the bathroom door and walked slowly on trembling legs back to the living room.

Liam was sat facing her, the A4 sheet in his hand as his eyes scanned the document, his expression neutral and unreadable. Charlie stopped in the middle of the living room and stood there nervously, her hands clasped over her chest at the towel line. For some unknown reason, she knew not to interrupt Liam, that he would let her know when he was ready. So, she waited there, a few drops of water sliding from her damp hair and hitting the floor by her feet.

Finally, Liam placed the paper down on the table in front of him and stood up. He looked up at Charlie, his eyes boring into hers, a kind smile on his face.

"Are you ready?" he asked softly.

"Yes." Charlie immediately blurted out, catching even herself of guard. She blushed a deep red and said again in a slightly steadier voice, "Yes. I am."

"Good girl." Said Liam, drawing out the words. He kept staring straight into Charlie's eyes as he said this, and a shiver of excitement and apprehension shot through her.

"You are going to do everything that I say, without question, without hesitation. Do you understand me girl?" he said, his voice shifting to a stern and forceful tone. "I will not tolerate any disobedience."

"Y-yes...yes Sir, I understand." Charlie said, her voice trembling. Her heart was beginning to race, and she could feel her legs shaking.

"Put your hands on top of your head and spread your feet." Liam said sternly, still staring into her eyes.

Charlie snapped to attention, quickly moving her legs wider apart and lifting her hands to the top of her head. She felt the towel lift a little up her thighs, now only barely covering her naked crotch.

Liam felt a little flutter of excitement at seeing how responsive she was. He could see her body trembling with anticipation and arousal. No matter how many times he had played out these scenarios with Susanne, he never got tired of this feeling.

Charlie kept her eyes forward, frozen to the spot as Liam slowly moved around behind her. She tried to slow her breathing, her breath coming in shakily as her heart raced, dreadful anticipation and exhilaration coursing through her.

She let out a gasp as Liam slid a blindfold down over her eyes, but stood in place, holding her position as he fastened it, blacking out the room. With only her ears to guide her, Charlie listened intently to the soft movements behind her.

Liam was savouring every moment, taking in the beautiful, trembling young woman stood with her back to him. He couldn't believe his luck, and he tried to remain focused on the moment, not letting his thoughts wander too far ahead to the many things he had planned for his step-daughter.

Without warning, Liam stepped up behind Charlie and pulled the towel free from her body. She let out a much louder gasp of surprise as she felt the soft fabric pull free of her body and heard it land with a muffled thump across the room. Her body was shaking uncontrollably as she fought the urge to cover her nakedness, standing there with her hands still on top of her head, legs wide apart.

Liam took a slow, deep breath in as he took in the sight before him. Charlie's pale, naked skin, completely exposed right there in their living room. His eyes ran across her back, the tensed shoulder muscles, the curve of her spine, and her soft, flawless, round bum cheeks, tensed and quivering above her shaking legs.

Moving slowly and deliberately, making sure that each of his footfalls were audible to the blindfolded girl, Liam began circling Charlie. Inch-by-inch, more of her trembling naked body came into view. As he moved around her, seeing the gently slope of her small sagging breast, her erect nipple jutting out from her pale and bumpy areola, he examined the minute details of her body.

Finally, he stood before her, taking in the blindfolded girl in all of her glory. Charlie was visibly shaking, her breath coming in short and shallow, her lips slightly parted, face flushed red with excitement. Liam stared down at her pussy, the darkened skin of her outer labia, flushed with excitement, her glistening inner lips protruding slightly from her wide stance.

It was one of the most beautiful sights he had ever seen. Not just the physical aspects of his step-daughter's body, but her willingness, her eagerness to obey and comply, and the uncontainable excitement that was gripping her body. He resisted the urge to step forward and embrace her, not wanting to shatter her fantasy so early.

Composing himself, he took a step forward until he was right in front of her. Bringing his hand forward, he let his fingertips gently run along the inner thigh of Charlie's left leg, feeling the muscles tensing and releasing, trembling at his touch. Charlie took a deep, shaking breath as his fingers began tracing their way upwards, pausing right at the spot where her thigh met her crotch.

Looking up at her blindfolded face, wanting to see her reaction as it happened, Liam slid his fingers from her thigh up towards her labia lips, and pressed his hand against her pussy. With his hand firmly cupped over her mound, he pushed his middle and ring fingers up, letting them slide between her soaked labia, pushing them apart, feeling the hot wetness of her pussy enveloping his fingers.

Charlie's mouth fell open and she let out a trembling gasp of surprise before tensing her shoulders and pushing forward, biting her bottom lip as she did so. As she thrust herself forward, Liam expertly drew his hand back, keeping his fingers in place, not letting Charlie dictate their pace or motion.

He stared back at her face, watching her eyebrows arch upwards at the middle, just above the line of the blindfold. He could feel her desperation growing, and as tempting as it was to give her the relief she so sorely wanted, he knew that it was too soon. He had her in the perfect position to begin breaking down her walls, and he wanted to see which of her boundaries he could push her across today.

Leaning in so that his mouth was right next to her ear, Liam whispered, "Why is your cunt so wet little girl?"

The words spiralled through Charlie's ear, straight into her brain, and she let out an involuntary shudder and whimper. Liam's fingers were still held between her open lips, and she could feel herself coating his hand with her juices.

Hearing him say that to her, forcing the awareness that he was feeling how wet she was, almost pushed Charlie to the edge. She could not believe how intensely euphoric she felt hearing those words. Cut off from her sense of sight, having only touch and sound and smell to guide her, it was putting her into an almost animalistic sense of arousal.

"I'm sorry Sir," she whimpered back to Liam.

She didn't quite know why, but it felt like the right response. The rational side of Charlie knew that apologising for something like that was completely obscene, but as the words spilled out of her mouth, she was hit with a wave of endorphins like she had never felt.