Charlie's First Steps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Apology accepted," Liam said softly, and as he did so he slid his fingers up and over Charlie's clit, eliciting a shudder and moan from the trembling girl.

Charlie stood still frozen to the spot, listening intently as Liam moved back around behind her.

"I want you to remember this position for me," Liam's voice came from behind her. "From now on, whenever I say 'assume the position', you will take this pose. If you are dressed and you hear me say this, then you will strip naked and adopt this position. Do you understand?"

Charlie's heart skipped a beat as she heard this, and quickly replied, "Yes Sir, I understand."

"Good girl." he replied, softly and slowly.

Charlie felt him take hold of her wrists and softly guide her hands down to her sides. With a hand on her lower back, he began leading her carefully across the living room. Charlie moved slowly and clumsily, taking steady, trembling steps blindly in front of her as she gripped onto Liam's arm for stability.

Finally, they stopped, and Charlie sensed that they had moved towards the front door. Liam stepped aside, leaving her standing there trembling and unsure, awaiting his instructions.

"Assume the position," came his voice from in front of her.

Charlie's heart raced as she quickly parted her legs and returned her hands to the top of her head. And then she heard a sound that made her heart skip a beat.

The familiar creaking sound of the front door being swung open was closely followed by a breeze of fresh air and the warm glow of sunlight hitting her body. Charlie realised that she was standing stark naked and exposed by their open front door. Stretching out before her on the other side of her blindfold was their front yard, and the street that ran along their property, spanning out to their neighbours on either side.

She felt her whole body begin to tremble with a mixture of fear, embarrassment and intense, uncontrollable excitement. In that moment Charlie wanted nothing more than to plunge her hand between her legs and bring herself to a humiliating climax. It took every inch of her self-control not to give in.

Without warning, Liam pulled the blindfold free of Charlie's face. The sunlight hit her dilated pupils and she clenched her eyes shut, seeing stars as her vision slowly cleared and adjusted to the bright daylight before her. Their front yard stretched out in front of her like an open clearing, empty and quiet, the sun beating down over every inch.

Liam moved up behind her and rested a hand on her bare bum, gently stroking her skin, sending a shiver of pleasure through her body.

"Be a good girl for me," he said, leaning close to her ear, "Go check the mail."

Charlie let out a gasp and bit her lip. She was tempted to question her instructions, to look over to Liam to see if he was serious. But she knew that he was, and despite her terror and the intense embarrassment that she was feeling, she knew that she could not pass up this opportunity.

"Yes Sir," she said, trying to disguise the fear in her trembling voice.

Charlie took a nervous step out onto the door step, pausing with one foot still inside, feeling the warm, rough cement under her front foot. Slowly, still unsteady on her feet, her eyes still adjusting, Charlie stepped out onto the step entirely.

She stood there for a second, hunched over slightly, shoulders tensed, looking around and listening like a rabbit caught in a clearing. She strained her ears for the distant sound of cars. On the street side of the property, a high fence separated their houses from their neighbours. Whilst this was enough to provide cover from anyone at street level, it gave no such protection from the upper floors of their houses, and Charlie's eyes scanned each building for any sign of movement.

Liam watched patiently, observing and savouring the turmoil that his beautiful step-daughter was experiencing as she stood naked and afraid on their doorstep. Slowly, still a little unsteady, she stood up straight and began moving towards the mailbox, her eyes locked straight ahead on her target.

Liam watched the gentle bouncing of her bum as she took each trembling step, anticipation rippling through him as he prepared to carry out the next step of his plan for Charlie.

Charlie could hear her heart pounding in her ears as she moved slowly closer to the mailbox, listening out for any sound that would indicate another person being nearby. She was overwhelmed with the new sensations that she was feeling. The way that the wind tickled across every inch of her bare skin, constantly reminding her of how naked and exposed she was. The feeling of the grass between her toes, and the warmth of the sun beating down on her pale skin, it was intoxicating.

As she reached the mailbox and took the small stack of letters inside with trembling hands, Charlie almost felt a pang of regret. She looked out towards the street stretching off in each direction. As she stared at the open expanse before her, she felt a sudden irrational urge to keep walking. She imagined herself strolling down the street, her breasts bouncing gently with each step, cars driving past and slowing to stare at the naked girl exposing herself.

She shuddered slightly as she brought herself back to reality, blushing as the excitement of the sudden daydream rippled through her. Turning her attention back towards the house, seeing Liam waiting at the open front door, Charlie began to walk back towards him.

With the hardest part of the task now behind her, Charlie was feeling more confident, and walked with her shoulders back, clearly presenting her body to Liam as she moved closer to the house. Looking up at his face, seeing him cast his eyes over her exposed body, Charlie watched as he looked up into her eyes and smiled.

Liam waited until she was only a few short feet away from the door, almost close enough to reach out and touch it. Smiling back at her, he reached up and closed the front door, the muffled sound of the lock turning just audible to Charlie over the beating of her heart in her ears.

The growing feeling of confidence that Charlie had been enjoying immediately vanished. Cold panic overtook her as she dashed forward to try the door handle, finding it firmly locked in place. Charlie stood there, frozen in fear as she realised that she was trapped outside with no idea of what to do next.

Liam's voice came muffled through the door, "Come around to the backdoor. Do not keep me waiting."

Charlie didn't need to hear him walk away from the door to know that there was no point in arguing. Hunched over, eyes scanning wildly for any sign of the neighbours, she quickly moved around the right side of the house.

Her fingers trembled and fumbled with the latch on the side gate, the gentle clanging of the metal clasp echoing in Charlie's ears as she tried to discretely make her way around the side of the house. Whilst the fences out front were tall and offered a degree of privacy, the long back yards of the adjacent houses were divided by waist high barriers. Charlie realised that she would be completely on show to any neighbours who looked out of their windows as she made her way to the back deck.

Finally reaching the glass sliding door that gave access to the kitchen at the back of the house, Charlie found Liam waiting on the other side, a small smile creeping across his lips as he watched the naked young woman timidly make her way up to the door.

Reaching out for the handle and pulling, Charlie found the sliding door firmly locked, and Liam shook his head slowly on the other side of the glass.

"Take five steps backwards and assume the position," he said, taking a step towards the glass so that his muffled voice could be heard by Charlie.

She stood frozen for a moment as his words sunk in, her predicament washing over her. She was trapped naked in her own backyard, neighbours that she knew on either side, and at any moment they could look out and witness her humiliation. The thought made her almost dizzy with arousal.

Taking five steps back, Charlie placed her feet shoulder width apart and laced her fingers together on top of her head. Liam smiled back at her for a few seconds, letting the agonising moment stretch on for Charlie, before he unlocked the door and stepped outside.

Charlie held her position as he slowly walked around her in a circle, savouring her embarrassment. He ran a hand down the length of her back, down to her bare ass cheek, held it there for a moment and then squeezed, lifting it slightly and watching it bounce back as he released it.

"Get on your knees and crawl inside. Do it slowly." He firmly instructed her.

Charlie let out a whimper as she lowered herself to her knees and slowly placed her hands down in front of herself. She could feel the hard wood of the deck beneath her knees and under her palms and let out a little gasp as she felt a cool breeze hitting her now exposed asshole. Her stomach gave a little flutter as she realised that Liam now had an unobstructed view of her puckered little hole as she faced it up towards him.

With agonising slowness, wanting to obey Liam's instructions as best as she could, Charlie began to crawl into the house. Inch-by-inch she made her way closer to the door, wondering if Liam may step forward and shut off her escape at any moment. But with a genuine gasp of relief, she crossed the threshold, safely back inside.

Once fully into the kitchen, she stopped, maintaining her position on all fours, waiting for Liam's next instructions. She didn't look back as she heard him step into the kitchen behind her, leaving the door wide open as he crouched down to examine the view in front of him.

Charlie stared down at the ground, her eyes unfocused, all of her brainpower handed over to her sense of touch, her longing for relief. She felt Liam's hands gently caressing her bare ass cheeks, sliding over them, gripping and releasing. He took each of her ass cheeks in his hands, and gripping firmly, pulled them open, baring Charlie's open pussy and puckered asshole in front of his face.

"Your cunt is aching for relief, isn't it slut?" he taunted her.

Charlie's body shuddered in anticipation, pushing involuntarily back towards Liam, spreading herself further as she moaned, "Yes Sir. Please...can I touch myself?"

"No." Came Liam's immediate and firm response. "But I can touch you."

Without another word, Liam leaned forward and ran his tongue across Charlie's open pussy. Her entire body shuddered, and she thrust her pussy back towards his mouth as she let out a long, high-pitched moan. Charlie felt her conscious mind retreating away as pleasure and lust took full control of her body, grinding and pushing herself back towards Liam's face as his tongue began to probe her.

Liam could not believe his luck. As the smell and taste of Charlie's pussy lit up his senses, he let his tongue explore every inch of her open cunt, teasingly alternating between sucking on her clit and licking her asshole. He could feel her body responding with every motion, the tension building in her as she got closer to the edge.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck..." Charlie began to whisper under her breath.

Her eyes were starting to roll back in her head and the strength in her arms was failing. Her whole body began to tremble as she tried to fight back the orgasm, wanting to draw out this agonising pleasure that building inside her.

"Oh fuck...daddy...daddy I'm cumming!"

The words just spilled out of her mouth. She had never once called Liam, or any other man, anything remotely close to this. But as she heard the words pass her lips, she felt an intense flood of pleasure wash over her brain. It felt right. It felt real.

Charlie's mouth and eyes shot open wide as her back arched, her pussy thrusting towards Liam, driving his tongue deep inside her. She let out a primal scream that tapered off into a gasping whimper as her entire body spasmed. Charlie's arms gave out beneath her, and she fell into a puddle on the floor, her ass still up in the air as Liam continued lapping at her pussy. She whimpered and moaned in ecstasy as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her, clouding her mind.

As Liam felt her orgasm begin to subside, he slowly pulled his face back and took in the beautiful sight before him. Charlie's body was still twitching and spasming involuntarily as she let out little gasps and moans. Her face was down on the floor, arms stretched out in front of her as he rested his hands on her trembling thighs and let her bask in the pleasure she was feeling.

He looked down at her open cunt, swollen and red, dripping wet with its lips splayed apart before him. Her puckered asshole was clenching and releasing involuntarily, winking back at him as he watched her body slowly begin to regain control of itself.

Guiding her gently down to the ground, he lay beside her and pulled her over to him, letting her lay her head on his chest. He slowly stroked her hair, letting her catch her breath as she hugged onto him, staring out through the open door towards their back yard.

Feeling her breathing begin to steady, her body completely relaxed against his, Liam propped himself up on an elbow so that he could look down into her eyes. She looked back up at him with semi-focused eyes, pure bliss etched across her face.

"Thank you daddy," she whispered, looking back into his eyes, "Thank you so much. That was amazing."

He looked back at her smiling, still stroking her hair, affection and admiration welling up inside of him.

"No Charlie, you are amazing," he smiled back down at her. "I think we're going to have a lot of fun together."