Charlie's Not an Angel Ch. 02

Story Info
Charlie completely takes over my life, and I love it.
3.7k words
4.73
2.6k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/15/2024
Created 05/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at Charlie's bar at 9:15. It was called The Stallion, and was located in the famous Montréal Village.

To my surprise, Charlie worked at a gay bar. Nothing wrong with that. I have many gay, queer, lesbian and transgender friends, and I consider myself as a very open minded and accepting person. I just did not expect it.

When I walked in, the place was almost full, which was very surprising for a Monday night. I managed to make my way through the crowd, and noticed quite a few pairs of eyes on me. As I got closer the bar, I saw her. She was prettier than ever. She had tight black jeans on; high leather boots, and a tight white top that showed her amazing boobs. She was wearing hot red lipstick.

I knew she was busy, so I just sat down at the bar and decided to wait there until she noticed me. In the meantime, a tall muscular guy sat besides me. I didn't mention this before, but I have a smaller stature. I'm in pretty good shape and work out a lot, but I'm 5'8 tall, and about 160 pounds. This guy was probably 6'3, and I would have guessed between 230 to 250 pounds. Of muscle.

He slowly put his hand on my leg, which of course caught my attention.

"How's your night going, faggot?"

''Hmm well... I'm not really here for that."

"Don't be shy, faggot. I know a bottom slut when I see one."

He started laughing, and moved his hand up to grab my crotch.

"Hmm Sir... I'm just here to see my girlfriend."

He moved his face closer to mine, his hand still on my crotch, and whispered in my ear.

"You wont find a girlfriend here, faggot. I know guys like you. I know what you crave. Meet me in the washroom in 5 minutes."

I was of course quite uncomfortable. I didn't really know what to do or say. And then I saw her staring at me. As soon as I made eye contact with Charlie, I felt better. I was reassured, and almost felt protected. She started walking in our direction.

She stood up directly in front of the man who was by my side.

"Mike, he's mine. Leave him alone."

He slowly removed his hand from my crotch.

"Ah got it Charlie. I didn't know."

He got up and looked at me.

"Sorry mate... but if you change your mind..."

Charlie raised her voice.

"Mike, stop it!"

He laughed and walked away.

Charlie looked at me and smiled.

"Sorry about that baby. You good?"

"Yes, I'm ok. That was unexpected I guess!"

"Well, you are in a gay nightclub! But yeah, don't worry about him. He tries whenever he sees a potential prey. He won't bother you again. But you might want to stay away from the washroom for tonight. Hahaha!"

I laughed politely, not knowing if she was kidding or not.

"Listen, tell me what you want to drink. It's on me. I'm off in a few minutes and we can go out and have fun."

"Hmm well maybe a draft beer?"

"How about a Cosmopolitan. You'll love it!"

"Hmm ok that's cool."

Charlie turned around and started preparing my drink. She looked back at me a few times, and smiled. She was so fucking hot. I couldn't believe that she was interested in me.

Charlie came back and handed me my drink.

"Just stay put baby. You'll be all mine in just a few minutes."

"Ok sounds good Charlie! Take your time."

I started drinking my Cosmo. I was looking around, analyzing the scene. It was kind of hot, actually. Guys and girls dancing, some making out, others just pressing their bodies against each other. There was definitely some kind of sexual tension in the air.

All of sudden, someone gave me a small pat on the shoulder. It was Mark, from the office.

"Hey boss, I'm surprised to see you here!"

I blushed, of course. First, I didn't know that Mark was gay. Second, I think he was the one in the washroom earlier at work. And third, I didn't really feel like explaining why I was here.

"Hey Mark! Well I'm here to have fun, just like you I imagine."

He smiled.

"Yeah, I'm here with my boyfriend. We've been together for 2 years. How about you, who are you here with?"

"I'm actually waiting for my date to be off work." I pointed in Charlie's direction.

"Oh, you're seeing the owner! Wow, boss, that's great! Charlie's great!"

"The owner? I thought she just worked here."

"I see you guys have some catching up to do. Hahaha Charlie has been the owner for about five years now. The club has never had this much success. You picked a good one, boss!"

"Yeah, I know, she's pretty amazing!"

"Anyways, I gotta go back on the dance floor. Get up and give me a hug, boss!"

If felt a bit odd, but I could tell Mark was a bit tipsy, so I got up and accepted the hug.

Mark held me tight and I could feel his erect cock through his tight jeans. Had he done that on purpose?

"Enjoy your evening, boss!''

"You too, Mark!"

As I turned around, I noticed that Charlie had witnessed the scene. She wasn't smiling. In fact, she didn't seem too happy about what she had seen.

I sat back down and waited for a few minutes, trying not to pay too much attention to what was happening around me.

At around 9:45, Charlie came around the bar. She grabbed my arm and helped me up.

"All right, I'm all done. Follow me D."

She was a little bit colder. I didn't really know why, but I followed her through the crowd. She opened a door, then a second one, and we walked through a long hallway. There was another door at the end, with a keypad on the right side. She pressed four numbers, and the door unlocked.

"C"mon in, D."

We got inside. It was an office. Very well decorated, with a large business desk, a few comfortable chairs, and a large leather couch.

"Have a seat, D."

I sat down, and looked at her while she sat down on the other side of the desk.

"Welcome to my office, D."

"Thanks Charlie. Hmm did I upset you or anything?"

"Actually, you did. Who were flirting with?"

"Ohh that! Oh please don't worry about it. Mark is one of my employees. He.... he has a boyfriend. I didn't even know that he was gay."

"Ok. I guess that's ok. I just didn't like the way he hugged you. Can I ask you not to do that again please?"

"Yes of course. I'm so sorry about it! I didn't want to offend you."

"Good! What else did he tell you about me or this place, D?"

"Well, he told me that you actually owned this bar! I really didn't know that Charlie!"

She smiled.

"Yeah, I'm very proud of it too. The club is doing great. I don't have to work at the bar; I just do it because I love it. So we're both business owners, sweetie."

Charlie seemed to be back to her normal self. I have to admit that she scared me a little bit. I had come here with the intention of spending fun times with her, and for some reason, had the impression that the night was not going to be pleasant. I was now reassured that everything was cleared up.

"How do you feel about this place, D? Do you like being around gays, queers, transexuals? Were you comfortable in that environment?"

"Yeah, very much Charlie. I had fun! Music was great. It didn't make me feel uncomfortable at all. Except maybe for the huge guy coming on to me. Hahaha."

"Yeah, be careful around him. He'll break you in two! He loves his boys smaller and submissive. Do you consider yourself submissive, D?"

"I'm not super familiar with the BDSM scene, to be honest."

"Well, do you like your partner to be dominant?"

"Hmm, good question. I don't think I'd mind it."

"Well, when I was telling you what to do and when, did you enjoy that?"

"Yeah, I really did!"

"And would you enjoy doing the same to me?"

"I don't know, maybe not as much."

"There you go, you're submissive, sweetie."

She smiled. She seemed pleased with that outcome.

"And when Mike grabbed your crotch, how did you feel?"

"Uncomfortable."

"Yes, but if you picture yourself with Mike for a second, would you be fucking him, or would he be fucking you?"

I was bright red. I don't know if she was playing a game, being serious, or just making conversation. Was this some kind of test?

"Well I'm not gay."

"Why worry about what you are and what you're not. Focus on what you want, like, and what you don't want and don't like. Would you fuck him or have him fuck you?"

"I don't think I could fuck a guy, but I think I could have one fuck me, I guess."

I was sweating. This conversation made me nervous.

Charlie got up, went to a little cabinet she had close to her desk, and poured two glasses of whiskey.

She came over to me, put the glasses on the desk, and straddled me. She then took one glass of whiskey in her hand, took a sip of it, and came closer. She pressed her lips against mine, and gave me a kiss. I could feel the whiskey being slowly pushed in my mouth. This scene made me so fucking hard.

She looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Sweetie, how do you feel about being owned?"

"Is that a real thing, Charlie? I mean, just for play?"

She giggled.

"It's a real thing sweetie. It means being mine, and only mine. I would put a nice collar around your neck, and you would be my property."

She grabbed my cock through my pants. It was rock hard.

"I mean... we still have to get to know each other, right? I really, really like you. But I don't know about this kind of commitment."

She smiled.

"Your cock says otherwise, baby. Why are you so hard if you don't want to be mine?''

She was kind of right.

"Hmm, I really can't explain it, Charlie."

"Have you ever worn panties sweetie?"

"No, never."

"Have you ever played with your asshole? Did you ever get fucked? Have you ever sucked a cock?"

Wow, so many questions!

"No, none of that Charlie."

"Hmm, ok."

She proceeded to unbutton and unzip my jeans.

"Did you enjoy tasting your cum today, sweetie?"

"I did, and I think it's because you told me to do it."

"Don't deflect the question, baby. Did you love having cum on your lips and in your mouth?"

Her face was so close to mind. I almost felt like Charlie was slowly getting into my mind and soul. It was an intense feeling.

"Answer me baby."

"Yes, I really loved having cum on my lips and in my mouth, Charlie."

She smiled.

"Good."

She slowly slid her hands in my pants, and wrapped my cock with her right hand. I could feel her fingers playing with the tip of my cock. She then brought her hand back up, and spread my precum all over my lips. She immediately got closer and kissed me deeply. She did that a few times. I honestly thought I would cum right there; I had never, ever felt so horny.

"Would you like me to suck your cock, sweetie?"

"Yes, I would love that."

"Then I think you should beg for it."

She smiled and I giggled nervously.

"Charlie, sweetie, could you please suck my cock?"

She smiled, while sliding her finger on my lower lip.

"Close, sweetie. But you will address me as Miss, or Mistress. Try again."

"Miss Charlie, could you please suck my cock?"

"Good. very good. You learn quick! I love that, sweet Dani."

She then got up slowly, and in a very sensual way, proceeded to remove her top and bra. Charlie had the most beautiful tits I had ever seen. I suddenly just wanted to suck and kiss them.

She pulled my pants and boxers down, and proceeded to kneel in front of me. She kissed the tip of my wet cock, looked up at me and smiled.

"Say please, baby."

My body was trembling.

"Please, Mistress, I beg you, will you suck my cock."

She immediately took it all in her mouth. My cock was about 7 inches, and Mistress had all of it in her mouth. She made a lot of slurping sounds, which only made me more aroused.

She then pressed my cock hard with her left hand, and spread as much precum as she could on her right hand. I then felt her hand reach around me, slowly between my ass cheeks. Her precum filled fingers reached my tight hole. She was still sucking my cock when I felt not one, but two fingers penetrate me. My mind was racing. I was lost in some kind of subspace. I'm usually able to control my orgasms, but not this time. I exploded. Uncontrollably. I even had tears in my eyes.

When I opened my eyes, Charlie was coming back up, straddling me again. As she sit on my wet cock, her face got closer to mine. I was looking into her deep green eyes, as her lips met mine. I then felt her push my load of cum into my mouth. As our tongues started swirling together, I felt her push the hot load of cum further in my mouth. I had no choice but to swallow it.

She then whispered in my ear.

"Are you my little cumslut, sweetie?"

Honestly, I was ready to be whatever Charlie wanted me to be.

"Yes, Miss, I am."

"I'm proud of you, D!"

She started kissing me again. I put my hands on her beautiful tits, and we kissed passionately for 10 or 15 minutes.

"Did you like that, D?"

"Oh wow, yes of course I did. It was the strongest orgasm of my life!"

"Good, that's what I wanted to hear. We have so much to discover together, and you have so much to learn, sweetie!"

She then put her hand on my cock, milking it. She then brought the rest of my load to my face, and spread some cum on my lips and cheeks.

"Leave it there until you get home, love. You'll know how some girls feel when they walk in a bar full of men after they gave head to their man."

She looked at me with a flirty evil smile. She kissed me softly on the cheek, got up and put her top back on. She sat back in her chair. I started pulling my pants up, and she interrupted me.

"Not so fast, baby."

Charlie opened one of her desk drawers, and took three pairs or silky panties: pink, red and purple.

"Pick your colour, sweetie."

"Hmm... I'll go with pink, I guess."

"Good choice. Now remove those manly boxers and put these on."

"Yes Miss, right away."

I got up, took my jeans and boxers off, and put the pink panties on. I had never worn panties before, and I suddenly wondered why! They were so comfortable, and the silky fabric felt amazing against my cock and ass.

"You look fabulous, my sweet sexy Dani! Now give me the old manly boxers."

I handed them to her, and she threw them in the trash can. I pulled my jeans up over the panties.

"From now on, only panties for you sweetie."

"Yes Miss. I actually really like these."

She smiled.

"How do you think you're going to feel, walking through that crowd of horny people, wearing panties and with dried cum on your face?"

I blushed and giggled. This night had not turned out the way I had planned, but it had quickly turned into the most exciting date ever.

"I actually feel that it's kinda hot, Miss."

"Love to hear that, sweetie. Come around the desk."

I walked around her office desk and she greeted me with a huge hug. She then placed her hands on both of my cheeks. Our face were so close, I could feel her breathing on my skin.

"You've done great tonight, my sweet Dani. I'm so proud of you. I see great, great things for you, for us in the future. I want something serious. I want to find my special someone to spend the rest of my life with. I feel like it could be you. But we have a lot to chat about, a lot to discover before we can both make that commitment. For now, let's enjoy the moment, the discovery part, ok baby?"

"Yes, of course Charlie. Hmm Miss Charlie. I just want you to know that I'm very open minded. I honestly did not expect this tonight, but you have made this night very special. And now I want more."

She slowly glided her hand towards my crotch; I was hard again.

"That's what I want to hear sweetie."

She then reached out to her desk and opened the second drawer. She took out a small bottle of perfume, and sprayed some on my neck. I recognized the soft sugary perfume; Isabella had used it in the past and I remember loving it.

"Here, now you're all set to walk out, sweetie. These are first steps. We will spend a lot of time over the next few weeks and months working on some changes I need to make. But trust me, you will love the end result sweetie!"

"Hmm ok Miss! I think that's super exciting. Thanks for that."

We kissed for a few minutes, before she gave me a pat on the ass.

"Time to go baby. I have some work to do here, but go back home and text me when you're in bed. No touching your cock tonight. No exception, got it?"

"Ok, got it! I won't Miss, promise!"

She smiled, and handed me the other two pairs of panties.

"And now you're good for a few days. You'll need more soon. We'll work on that as well."

She gave me another kiss, and smiled at me.

"I'm proud of you. Now, go on sweetie!"

"Talk to you later Miss Charlie!"

I turned around and started walking towards the door. Before leaving her office, I turned my head. She was watching me. I could feel the love in her eyes. She made me feel so special. I smiled back, and left the office.

I walked through the same hallway to get back to the main bar area. By this time, the club was full, and you could easily tell that most people were either drunk or high.

I managed to make my way through the crowd, and noticed many guys looking at me. I felt a few of them grab my ass, and some hands caress my crotch. I was still hard, and I figured that some people noticed the cum on my face. The perfume obviously also caught the attention of most people.

As I was getting closer to the exit, I saw him. Mike. He immediately got up and walked in my direction.

"Hmm, I see Charlie made you her little bitch, faggot. How was it?"

He was so close to me, and it made me feel inferior.

"I can smell the cum on you, faggot. And that perfume! Are you wearing that because you want to get fucked, you little cum whore?"

He grabbed my arm and started pulling me towards the men's washroom.

"Mike... I think you have the wrong idea. I'm not interested."

"I think you're a faggot cum slut who wants to get fucked hard, that's pretty obvious."

I then noticed two big guys walk in our direction. As they got closer, I noticed the word Staff on their shirts. They were the bouncers.

One of them raised his voice.

"Mikey, leave him alone. He's with the boss. Go back to your table, or the night's over for you."

Mike let me go immediately.

"So close, right, you little whore? Just a few seconds and I would've had my cock deep in you."

The other bouncer grabbed Mike by the arm and started pulling him towards the exit.

"All right, enough. Get the fuck out here Mike, You've had too much tonight."

Mike turned around and smiled at me.

"I guess I'll see you next time."

I was shaken. I really didn't know how to feel about the whole scene. He was a good looking guy, but I definitely wasn't interested in being his little bitch. Besides, I had just spent the most amazing evening with a girl in which I saw so much potential for a long term relationship.

As one of the bouncers was bringing Mike outside, the other one stayed with me.

"You good, man? Sorry about that. He tends to get a bit rough and horny when he's drunk and high. Especially with guys like you. Just stay away from him"

"Yeah, all good. Thanks for that."

"No problem. Let me call you a ride. It's on the house."

"Ok cool, thanks so much. I really appreciate it!"

I waited by the door until my ride arrived. When I jumped in the car, I noticed Charlie had texted me.

"Hey babes. Sorry about what happened in there. I was watching you on the security cameras when Mike grabbed you. I called the bouncers for them to intervene. I really hope you can forget about that and just remember the good things about our special evening. Don't forget, if you're mine, you will be protected. All the time, ok?"

"Oh wow, thanks so much for this. Don't worry about me! I'm all good. I really appreciate your quick intervention. Can't wait to spend more time with you Miss!"

"Me too sweetie, me too! Now, go home and rest. You deserve it."