Charli's Rosebud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charli snuggled under the towel and then up to the front of her father's body. He shifted the towel around to her shoulders and let it drape down the back of her body while she curled up to him. Her barely covered body was damp and pressing snugly up to him. It might not have been so bad but the sun was getting lower so the air was starting to cool down too.

"Good thing I've got a hot dad to warm me up," the girl said as she mashed her tits against his body.

Ryan felt much too good, and he shouldn't have started running his hands over his daughter's back through the towel. She folded into his embrace, pushing her tits against him until her mounds were mashing into him. She turned her face and rested her cheek against him while he hugged her closer, his hands on her body through the towel. At the moment, he couldn't imagine why he thought about trying to see some other girl. It suddenly seemed unimaginable. How could anyone else be as beautiful, sexy or loving as his own baby girl? The logic of it was completely out of whack, but it made sense to him there on the beach as his cock began to grow thick and full of tingling as he held his bikini clad daughter.

"I'm so glad you're here," he told her softly, letting one hand slip dangerously close to the swelling curve of her ass.

She didn't say anything at first, just let out a faint mewling sound against his chest. "Me too, Daddy," she finally said. "I haven't been able to think about anything else."

Ryan just heaved another sigh and let his hand slide over one of his daughter's firm, rounded ass cheeks through the towel draping over it. He held it in place around her shoulders with the other hand, and when he gently squeezed her ass, Charli uttered a contented whimper. His cock was steadily growing bigger and hotter inside his shorts, to the point where there was no way she couldn't feel the swelling organ bumping against her body.

She moved, rubbing her father's aroused cock ever so slightly. The movement was so subtle it could've been an accident, though Charli couldn't avoid feeling her father's growing arousal. Ryan's mind was in a spin. As much as he couldn't imagine wanting another girl, it was just as crazy to imagine wanting his own daughter. But from the moment he spotted her in the airport, and that insane moment she bent into the back of his vehicle and exposed her delectable rimhole, he felt like he was on a collision course with his own lust and desire.

Then her body moved against his cock again. It was more deliberate this time, and Ryan knew it had to be on purpose. How could his teenaged daughter actually be encouraging him? Trying to be logical, he finally pushed away from her.

"Maybe we should get you back to the house and into a warm shower," he deflected, forcing a casual smile. "We can get you warmed up and dressed for dinner. If you want to go out we can go someplace nice."

Charli looked at him with a loving gleam in her eyes. "As long as it's us I don't even care," she told him.

They walked back up to the house and in the back through the deck, the same way they'd come out. Ryan's cock barely had a chance to go down as they took the steps back up and then inside. The evidence of his arousal was obvious as it bounced and strained against the front of his shorts. There was no way to be discreet about it, but since Charli had definitely felt his cock pressing up against her, Ryan didn't bother making any effort to hide the obvious. His daughter didn't say anything, but he caught her checking out his bulge a few times, a coy smile gracing her supple lips.

Ryan stayed outside on the deck overlooking the beach while his daughter went upstairs to shower and change. The sight of her supple, pouty lips as they curled up into that not so subtle smirk in response to his bulging cock kept lingering in his mind. If she were any other girl in the world besides his daughter he'd be kissing those lips right now. He'd be clutching the firmly rounded cheeks of her ass and pulling her body against his needful cock.

But thinking like this was only making his erection worse. With a moment of privacy on the deck, he squeezed his cock through the material of his shorts, remembering the way Charli looked running back toward him in her wet bikini. He massaged his shaft and sighed, knowing he shouldn't be thinking of his daughter that way. But then he thought back to the way she'd bent into the back of his vehicle at the airport and revealed her tight, fresh-looking asshole. He couldn't help imagining touching her taut little rosebud with the tip of his tongue, pulling her luscious cheeks apart and licking her until the ring was wet enough to slip his finger inside.

Then he just tried to shake it off. She was living with him now and he couldn't afford to give in to the kind of daydreams he shouldn't have. Not about his own, insanely sexy daughter. He was just going to have to get used to his new reality, which shouldn't include cock-hardening fantasies about rimming his daughter's delectable asshole or fondling her amazingly firm tits.

As hard as his cock was, he was dying to jerk out a load to give himself some relief and help him think straight, but if he started masturbating to thoughts of his daughter when she'd barely been in his house a couple of hours he would only end up in deeper water than he already was. It seemed like the best thing he could do was go upstairs and take a cold shower.

He went straight up to the hallway bathroom. It was going to take some adjustment to get used to using that one after having the one in the master bedroom all to himself, but deep down it felt good to spoil the girl a bit. It made him feel good to love her the way he wanted without her disapproving mother getting in the way. Besides, she deserved it.

Ryan stripped down and got in the shower, running the water just cool enough to let his swollen cock relax and calm his lust-addled nerves. The water felt refreshing and quickly took the edge off his body's barely controllable needs. Yet he couldn't stop thinking about the luscious girl just down the hall in her own bathroom probably just as naked in the shower as he was. Everything he'd seen and that had happened so far that day were just the tip of the iceberg of having Charli move in with him, and he was just going to have to find a way to cope with it. And fast.

He finished his shower quickly and toweled himself dry while he thought about where to take Charli to dinner. He wanted to take her someplace special. Wrapping the towel around his waist, he left the bathroom to go across the hall to his own room to get dressed, but he stopped short the second he set foot in the hallway.

Charli was standing there in a daringly brief, white tank top and panties that made her bikini bottom look prudish by comparison. The front of her panties barely covered the full shape of her smooth, young pussy mound while the top emphasized the proud jut of her shapely tits.

The exquisite girl giggled briefly when she saw the stunned look of surprise on her father's face. He realized his instant inability to make eye contact was obvious to her as he scanned the tantalizing shapes and curves of her ripe, young body. What kind of father must he be, he wondered, realizing he'd been gazing at the girl like he needed to fuck her as much as breathe from the first moment he spotted her in the airport. The fact that she caught his eye like had before he even had a chance to recognize her only proved his fear that he'd want her badly if she weren't his daughter. But she was his daughter, and he wanted her anyway.

"Is everything okay, baby?" he asked, forcing his eyes to stay on her face. "Is there anything missing from your room?"

Charli was smiling knowingly. She obviously didn't mind letting her father know she liked his dirty attention.

"Oh everything's fine, Dad," she replied. "You did a great job stocking the room with girly necessities. I was just wondering about dinner, though. You said maybe we'd go out, but I don't have much to wear on a date until my boxes get here. Or, um, if you took me shopping."

Ryan couldn't help smiling at the not so subtle hint. "Since when does dinner out with your father qualify as a date?"

"Since forever, silly."

"Hmm, in that case, we can go shopping first thing tomorrow. I can't have you going around without enough outfits to wear."

Charli giggled, making her tits wobble slightly in her skimpy top. Ryan's cock started to grow thick with heat again. He started to wish he'd jerked off after all, then maybe he wouldn't be getting hard in front of his daughter again. If he didn't escape to his room pretty quickly he was going to have a very obvious rising bulge in his towel.

"Mom would say you were spoiling me, you know." Her eyes drifted toward the lump in the front of his towel. He was definitely starting to grow and she didn't even bother trying to hide her satisfaction at the visible result.

"It's none of your mother's business. You're under your father's roof now and we can do what we damn well please."

Charli actually blushed a little, and Ryan realized he should have chosen his words more carefully. And the way she kept looking at the front of his towel was only making his cock grow faster.

"That's all I've ever wanted, Daddy," she said, her voice a little bit husky.

Ryan just wanted to escape to his room. His cock was once again growing obvious and giving away his deepest secrets.

"We can just have dinner here," he finally said. "I'm sure I can manage to cook something passable."

"That's sweet, Dad. But I was thinking I'd make dinner. You just relax and let your baby girl do all the work."

"My baby girl?" His cock twitched visibly under the towel.

"Of course, Daddy. Always."

Then she came closer and leaned upward for a kiss which landed on his mouth. It was quick, and she then turned away to go back to her room. As she turned, her hand brushed quickly over the cock bulge in his towel. It might have been an accident, but Ryan really didn't think so. He stood there watching his daughter walk down the hall to her room, the cheeks of her ass fully exposed by her thong panties and flexing with a tantalizing sway as she walked.

Ryan rushed into his room as soon as Charli disappeared into hers. He ripped off the towel and immediately started stroking his fully aroused cock. Visions of his irresistible daughter flashed through his mind while his fist gripped harder and pumped faster. The way she looked and acted just now outside the bathroom had him throbbing harder than ever. He kept thinking of the way her luscious tits were practically falling out of her tank top and the way her obscene little micro-thong made her pussy and ass look so inviting. Before long, he was spurting burst after burst of cum into his towel.

Afterward, Ryan felt relieved and worried at the same time. Charli had barely moved in and he'd already pumped out a load to lewd thoughts a man should never have about his own daughter. He lay down on his bed and took a deep breath. The girl had obviously enjoyed getting him aroused, and he basically did nothing at all to discourage her. Logically, he knew he should have felt guilty about his feelings, but he didn't.

That didn't mean he was about to push the situation any further than it had gone already. Except for the quick, accidentally-on-purpose brush of Charli's hand across her father's rock-hard cock through his towel, everything else was really pretty harmless. It was nothing but some affectionate fun between a father and daughter who loved each other very much and were just excited to be back together again.

Ryan didn't want to let any negative doubts spoil his happiness at having Charli move in. He just smiled to himself and took a few more deep breaths, and before he knew it he was dozing.

It was hard to know how long he was out of it, but it was dark in his room except for light from the hallway through his open door when Ryan became conscious of Charli gently shaking his ankle.

"Dad, dinner's ready and it's gonna be cold if you don't get up," she was saying as he opened his eyes.

She was wearing the skimpy tank top she had on when they'd talked in the hall after his shower, along with a pair of stretch denim cutoffs.

"Oh, thanks for waking me up, baby. I didn't even realize I dozed off."

"Yeah, guess not. Guess you probably didn't realize you were dreaming, either."

Ryan caught how she nodded toward his fully engorged cock jutting up against his lower belly. He was still naked from the shower, and the towel was lying in a small heap next to him. He immediately knew the proper thing to do would be to grab the towel and drag it across his achingly swollen cock to cover it up, but he hesitated. Even in the dim room, there was a twinkle in Charli's eye as she gazed at her father's long, thick rod, and Ryan couldn't help liking it. Besides, was there really much harm in just looking? Especially since Charli seemed to be enjoying the view as much as her father enjoyed giving it to her.

"Yeah," he finally replied, "wish I could remember what it was."

Charli snickered. "If you remember whatever it was then you have to tell me."

"We'll see about that," he replied with a cautious smile. Then he grabbed a corner of the towel and dragged it across his body to cover his pulsating cock. Leaving himself exposed much longer would've been asking for trouble, as if he hadn't stepped further over the line than he already should. The girl's braless tits were showing obvious nipple erections in her thin top, and that was only making the throb in his cock even worse. "Guess I should dress for dinner," he added.

Charli flashed him a bright smile and turned to go, saying, "Hurry up, Dad. Come get it while it's still hot."

Then he watched the intoxicating sway of her tight, shapely ass in her form-fitting shorts as she left the room. Ryan just wanted to pump out another load, but jerking off to his daughter every time she wore something skimpy around the house didn't seem like a very good solution to his new situation. He'd just have to think of something else.

Throwing on a T shirt and loose pair of drawstrings, Ryan didn't bother wearing briefs and went downstairs with his cock in a much more relaxed condition.

Charli had managed to put together a wonderful dinner out of some pasta and a few odd items she scavenged from Ryan's poorly stocked refrigerator. She had set everything out on the table on the deck in back of the house, and they sat down and had dinner with a view of the moonlit beach.

During dinner, Ryan almost forgot about the sexual tension of the day while he and Charli became focused on catching up with each other and talking about all the things they could do and places they could go now that they were living together. Ryan even stopped looking at the girl's tits so much as they wobbled enticingly in her tight, revealing top. Yet they were always there at the edge of his consciousness.

After they finished eating they took a long walk together on the beach and continued talking about the future. They hadn't gotten very far by the time Charli snuggled up to her father's side and he draped his arm around her. He never felt so good having a girl on his arm in his life. His cock was swarming with sensation, but he did his best to ignore it and keep the conversation on what life was going to be like for both of them now. He brought up the subject of places where she might like to go to school for a degree.

"You could go anywhere," he told her. "I'll make sure you get what you want."

Charli snuggled tighter to her father in response, putting both arms around the middle of his body as they kept walking. They were a good half mile away from the house by now.

"I don't even want to think about going anywhere," she said. "I only just got here and I've missed you more than you can even imagine. The last thing I want to think about is going away."

"I don't mean now, but sometime you might change your mind."

"Just forget about that. I'm never going anywhere ever again."

Ryan hugged her tighter. He loved hearing her talk this way. "I guess there are plenty of great schools right nearby if that's what you decide to do."

"Whatever. As long as I can stay with you forever."

Ryan chuckled. "I'm sure you won't want to do that."

Charli stopped walking, halting their progress, and stood directly in front of her father.

"You have no idea. I hated being so far away from you and I hate Mom for doing everything she could to keep us from being like we used to. I've had a lot of time to think about things, Dad, and I don't care what you think but I just wanna be with you forever."

On that, Charli slipped her arms around her father's body and hugged him tightly. Her face was pressed against his chest and her barely contained tits mashed into his body with nothing but a couple of thin layers of fabric in between. He slipped his arms around her, too, resting his hands on the bare, lower curve of her back.

"That sounds perfect, baby, but sooner or later I know you'll want to be on your own."

It felt better than it should have to hold Charli's shapely young body so close. Ryan felt himself rapidly heating up with a deeper feeling of love than he'd ever felt for anyone in his life. At the same time, his cock was beginning to stir with tingling heat. If he didn't let go of his daughter she was going to feel him grow hard right against her body. It was one thing for her to spot the bulge in his shorts like she had earlier, or catch him naked and hard on his bed after grabbing an unexpected nap, but rubbing his aroused shaft between them was just crazy. But he didn't want to let her go. Holding her in the dim light on the beach where no one could see made it feel like they were in their own world with only their own rules to follow.

"No, Daddy, that's not what I want. Just tell me you love me forever, okay?"

"I love you forever, baby girl," he replied instantly. "You know I do. I hope you know I always will no matter what."

"Are you sure, Dad? No matter what?"

His cock was rapidly growing hotter and thicker inside his loose, thin pants and he started wishing he'd put on boxer briefs to contain it. He knew he should let go of her, but he only held on tighter, savoring the feel of her firm tits against him while his hands dropped slightly lower. Now he was touching the very top of her shorts.

"No matter what, baby."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"Promise forever?"

"I promise forever, baby."

Charli's body swelled with a deep sigh of contentment, making her tits mash tighter against her father's body. Ryan's cock responded to the feeling by swelling with heat.

"That's good, Daddy. Because, um ... " Instead of finishing the thought, Charli slid one hand around her father's body and dipped it into the elastic waistband of his pants and fondled his growing cock. She giggled and said, "I could tell you weren't wearing underwear."

"Baby, you shouldn't," he groaned. But he didn't make a move to stop her. The touch of her soft, young hand on his overheating cock was the most exquisite sensation imaginable.

"Yes, I should, Daddy," she said, curling her fingers around his thickening shaft and beginning to stroke him inside his pants. "It's not like it's a big secret the way you've been looking at me since the first minute at the airport today. And it's not like this is the first time today you've gotten hard for me."

With his daughter's hand inside his pants deftly stroking his cock, he was growing harder and faster than any time all day. Ryan wanted nothing more than to be a good, loving father to his beautiful daughter. He wanted to be the best father any girl ever had, but the pleasure of her hand exploring his cock was overpowering. He never wanted the feeling to stop.