Charlotte and the Landlord Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the peak of her pleasure, Tony removed his head from between my girlfriend's legs and turned around to look back at me, amused by my devastation.

"I bet you've never seen her this wet." He spread her cheeks again so I could see the grool from her pussy running down both sides of her leg, with a drip of creamy fluid building on her hanging pussy lips. Her screams of passion turned to soft moans of regret as Tony displayed her arousal to me. He slapped a cheek lightly. "Don't worry, I'll leave her pussy for the next session."

Pulling her back to her feet, he took her place on the couch, bent his legs at the knees and raised them partially into the air. His erection and balls fell forward onto his belly, exposing his unmanicured asshole.

Charlotte didn't even hesitate and was quickly on her knees. She reached up and held his penis in one hand, even though it wasn't in the way. Starting by licking his balls, she slowly made her way south. My view was partially obstructed, but eventually she stopped descending and by the slight rhythmic motion of the back of her head, I could tell that she was rimming our landlord.

Tony leaned his head all the way back on the couch. A smile crept across his face as Charlotte continued to lap at his asshole while still holding his cock in her hand. Without moving his head, he glanced down and over to me. "You know, I've had a lot of girls down here" he said. I barely registered what he said. The sound of faint licking and lapping was bouncing around in my skull. "But your girlfriend is easily the sluttiest one, and it's not close."

After a few minutes of her rimming him, Tony guided her off back onto her knees and she resumed the blowjob. She began sucking his dick with even more enthusiasm, taking his entire long, thick cock in her mouth easily, clearly loving her newly discovered skill.

And then it finally happened. Tony's head went back and he used his hands to pull Charlotte's head forward until her nose pushed into his overgrown stomach, her feet coming involuntarily off the ground as the head of his cock entered the beginning of her throat. Her eyes watered but she managed to maintain the position without tapping out. Tony let out a sharp, spastic groan as his testicles began contracting and the first wave of cum burst from the tip of his penis.

I got a full view of the most difficult thing I've ever witnessed. His balls pumped over and over again, each contraction sending a stream of cum down my girlfriend's throat. Her decision to swallow or not was irrelevant. I couldn't believe the length and power of his orgasm, and I tried not to picture the sheer volume of cum that my girlfriend was ingesting. She moaned in pleasure the entire time as he completely glazed her insides. Slowly, the contractions came less often and with less force, until he pulled his still erect cock of her mouth.

Charlotte collapsed onto the floor, using the back of her hand to wipe away a small amount of cum that had dribbled out of his cock on the way out. She sat there, panties yanked down, nipples hard, a mess of cum, tears, sweat, her legs streaked in her own juices, as she recovered from what was the most extreme sex act she had ever performed.

She had bought us another week.

12