Charlotte Awakens at University

Story Info
Shy young female student emerges as a woman in college.
5.4k words
4.57
18.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m011z2016
m011z2016
37 Followers

All characters in this story are over the age of eighteen.

Charlotte was a junior in college when she lost her virginity. She was majoring in business and had the desire to be an accountant just like her aunt. Charlotte was a great student and had made some friends in the first two years on campus, specifically two with whom she was very close.

Charlotte's friends would describe her as the girl next door. She was cute, thin, had a nice perky chest and a profound sense of fashion. She was growing into a beautiful young woman. Charlotte had been on many dates but never had gone as far with a man until she met Liam.

Charlotte always spent time together with her friends Emily and Penelope. She had other friends in class, but these were her besties. They had met through a first-year mixer shortly after the start of the fall semester. Emily was studying to be a lawyer and Penelope had wanted to be a software engineer.

They all lived in the same residence hall for the last 2 years and had grown very close. Emily and Penelope both had boyfriends and were no longer virgins. Charlotte was really wanting to meet a man but was nervous about giving it up in college just to lose it. Both Emily and Penelope were in what Charlotte would describe as serious relationships.

Emily had met her boyfriend Ben last year, she shared everything with the other girls from how much it hurt when they finally did it to how big he was. Penelope had been dating Aidan since the start of the spring semester, her first year on campus. She also had described everything to both girls and had a pregnancy scare that almost changed her whole life plan.

Charlotte wanted to be able to share the same experiences and tell her story to the girls. Emily and Penelope had taken Charlotte to a mixer like the one they had met at so Charlotte could come out of her shell and meet someone with whom she could connect.

"Come on Char, you have been dragging your feet since last semester!" Emily said. "You are never going to meet a guy on campus unless you get out and get your nose out of that book," Penelope said. Charlotte knew they were right. She had always been shy around boys even though she had been on plenty of dates, she just never let any of them get that far.

Charlotte always found an excuse before college to end a relationship before it went anywhere. She was determined with the help of her friends to finally build up the courage to try to connect with someone she might really like.

"This is a great party, lots of cute guys," Emily said as she walked through the door. Penelope pushed Charlotte into the house where they were having a party off campus. Charlotte gave one of those fake smiles as she was absolutely intending to walk in on her own. Charlotte had a look around and saw that Emily was right. Emily and Penelope went to grab a drink from the kitchen and asked Charlotte what she wanted. All of them had turned 21 just a few months ago over the summer.

Emily and Penelope were planning on playing have you met Charlotte as much as they could to guys, they thought might be a good fit. They knew Charlotte was shy and since they both had sensible and polite boyfriends, they would help her look for someone similar. Emily had seen out of the corner of her eye this boy Liam who she knew from one of her classes. He was studying to go to law school to be a tax attorney.

She liked him and thought about wanting to go out with him before she met Ben, but she never acted on it. Liam was taller than Charlotte, muscular, tall and had a nice smile. Emily called Liam over and introduced her to Charlotte. Penelope also introduced herself and looked over at Emily mouthing silently, nice! Charlotte shook Liam's hand and at once went red, she liked what she saw, but again she was nervous about meeting any guy even if she thought he was cute.

Emily had told Charlotte that Liam was in two of her classes and she met him last year. Emily and Penelope went to leave Charlotte alone and Charlotte had gestured for them not to leave. "What are you majoring in college?" Liam asked as he sipped his beer. Charlotte said she wanted to be an accountant and immediately thought Liam would be turned off, but he wasn't.

"It can't be any more boring than wanting to be a tax attorney," Liam said jokingly with a smirk. "Both my parents are lawyers and I told them I would only study law if it meant I could pick the type of lawyer I wanted to be." Charlotte asked, "Why did you want to be a tax attorney?" "It just seemed more interesting than a prosecutor and a defense attorney which is what my parents are," Liam replied. "Plus, I have always been really good at math and one of my friends' fathers is a tax attorney, he talked to me about the kind of work I would be doing before I started college." Charlotte really liked the fact that he was a serious student, and he was good looking.

Charlotte and Liam kept talking and getting to know one another. Emily and Penelope came back and saw how much more relaxed Charlotte was. They had come by to say they were heading to get something to eat. Liam asked for Charlotte's phone number, and she obliged.

He said that he would call her next week and discuss where and when she wanted to go on their first date. Charlotte blushed and said OKAY and thank you. Penelope told Liam it was nice to meet him, and Emily told him she would see him in class next week.

As they made their way to grab some dinner, both the girls were acting obnoxious and said he was cute. This made Charlotte turn three shades of red. Penelope piped up "OMG, he is adorable!" Emily mentioned that she had talked to Liam a few times and he said he had dated girls since starting at college. but was focusing on his studies now that he was a junior.

This made Charlotte feel optimistic, as she wanted a guy that took things seriously and just did not come to college to party. Charlotte was nervous about meeting Liam but felt pleased that her friend Emily knew something about him. She could not believe he was single, none of them really could. They wondered why. Charlotte wanted to find out. She hoped he would be that nice guy she had always wanted.

--------------------

Liam called Charlotte as he promised a few days later right before nightfall and had asked her about going to get some coffee or dessert at the sweet shop near campus. They settled on Friday night at 7pm. Charlotte got there just before 7 and Liam was there right on time. Charlotte was wearing a nice dress she had bought over the summer that accentuated her waist and went well with her red hair in a pony tail. Liam wore a nice Henley and pair of slacks that made him look handsome.

Charlotte and Liam shook hands again and she blushed at his touch. They ordered some cake to share and each of them got a coffee. Liam and Charlotte talked for a good hour about just about everything. They talked about what they wanted to do after graduation and what they liked best about being at a mountain college. It was early September and it was nice now, but their college town would get cold in a month.

After they were both done with their coffee, Charlotte and Liam walked for a bit back towards campus and her resident hall to continue their conversation. Charlotte really liked listening to Liam's plans for after college and Liam enjoyed hearing how confident Charlotte was that she was going to be a successful accountant. They both took their studies seriously, but they also wanted to have fun.

They had reached her resident hall. Liam said he had a wonderful time and asked if he could see her again. She said she would like to have dinner next week. Liam thought that was a good idea. He reached for her hand and touched the top of it with small strokes with his thumb. Charlotte enjoyed the smile and wished him a good night as she went back to her room. Liam smiled back and walked back to his own.

Liam and Charlotte texted throughout the week and went on their date on Friday night for dinner. They decided on an Italian restaurant again close to campus. Both ordered and they enjoyed their dinner and conversation. Liam paid for both and when they walked out, he asked if he could hold her hand as they walked back. Charlotte blushed and said yes. She loved the warmth of his touch on her hand. He gently stroked the top of her hand again as he had done on their last date.

They walked slowly back to campus and her resident hall and Charlotte was getting increasingly comfortable with Liam. As they finally had reached her resident hall, Liam again asked if he could see her again. She told him yes, she would like that, but before it went any further Charlotte asked Liam why such a fetching man was single. "I want to find someone that makes me smile and I haven't found that," Liam said. "I don't see the point of just dating someone just because," he added.

Charlotte said she understood and smiled; she felt the same way. Liam was heading back to his resident hall when Charlotte reached for his hand and hugged him. He hugged her back. They agreed to chat in a few days about their next date.

Charlotte had told both Emily and Penelope about her first two dates with Liam and they were beaming. She also told them she had reached for Liam's hand to give him a hug. They were both immensely proud of her and hoped things would continue to go well. Liam and Charlotte texted about their next date.

Charlotte suggested a movie and going back to the dessert shop afterwards for coffee. Liam agreed and they decided on Friday night again. They had enjoyed the movie; Charlotte was into science fiction as was Liam and they chatted about the movie over coffee.

Charlotte was very visibly happy as Liam talked about the movie and he looked equally as content. They finished their coffee and walked back to her resident hall. Without asking he took her hand, and she squeezed his hand back. They walked hand in hand as they made their way back to her hall.

Charlotte was trying to hide her face; she was nearly crying at how happy she was with Liam. As they reached her hall, he asked when he could see her again and they decided on two weeks since mid-terms were approaching. He reached in for a hug and Charlotte hugged him back.

He looked into her eyes and kissed her; she kissed him back and they kept kissing and holding each other for a while before he finally broke the kiss. They both smiled warmly at each other. He reached for her face, and she pressed her cheek into his hand, moaning a little. They kissed and held each other before Charlotte broke the embrace and turned to go back to her room smiling at Liam as she did. Liam beamed back and walked home happier than he had been in some time.

--------------------

After midterms, Charlotte and Liam started seeing each other more often and they spent a lot more time kissing on their dates. Liam asked if she would come up to his room after a few more dates and suggested they could watch a movie. Charlotte agreed and even though she really liked Liam, she let Emily and Penelope know she was going to go to his room.

Both teased her and Charlotte reminded them that Liam had been a perfect gentleman so far. Both girls wished her a good date and wanted to hear all the juicy details.

Liam mentioned his roommate went home for the weekend to see his family and he would have the whole room to himself. They watched a movie leaning up against the bunk beds and sitting on a thick blanket. Liam had made both some hot chocolate. Charlotte snuggled into Liam as they watched the movie. Since it was nearly Halloween, they agreed on a scary movie. After the movie ended, Liam reached out to kiss Charlotte. She kissed him back and they both made their way to the bed.

They were snuggling in bed together and began cuddling each other. They kept kissing deeply and Liam reached to touch her chest. She initially gave no resistance at first because she wanted more of his touch. Then she asked him to stop, and he did. He asked her if everything was ok and she said, "This is as far as I have been with a man." Liam understood and told him that he would take it slow with her. She said OK and they went back to kissing and he again put her hand on her chest.

After a while he asked if they could take each other's tops off and Charlotte agreed. She wore a cute pink bra for Liam, and he had shaved his chest so it would be smooth for her. She really liked his muscular hairless chest. He smiled and said he swam on his high school team and tried to get to the pool on campus as often as he could for regular exercise.

She liked it and traced her hand on his chest. They went back to kissing and Liam used both hands to massage her breasts. Charlotte was getting wet. She wanted him badly, but she was incredibly nervous and wanted to enjoy this as long as she could before they took any further steps.

Charlotte directed Liam's hand to the front of her bra. She was wearing one of those that open on the front. Liam grinned and kissed her deeply as he went to undo the front clasp of her bra. She was shaking. Charlotte really hoped Liam liked her breasts. Liam had freed her beautiful breasts and looked at the treasure that was released.

He loved what he saw and smiled at Charlotte. He kissed her and made his way to her neck and then finally to her breasts and nipples. Her nipples were huge, and Liam took every opportunity to nibble on them and send shockwaves through her. Charlotte again was shaking all over but also moaning in pleasure from Liam's light touch and his lips on her nipples.

She began to relax and enjoy their intimacy. Charlotte then asked if she could get on top and Liam said yes. He was excited to cup and kiss her breasts and sensitive nipples and she was excited to trace her fingers on his chest. Charlotte had found some courage as she was kissing Liam's chest and reached down to rub her hand over his crotch.

Liam moaned loudly, he was hard as a rock, and she could tell there was a massive surprise in his pants that was excited to be released. She kept slowly massaging his crotch and Liam kept moaning. He suckled on her breasts and squeezed her nipples. It drove Charlotte crazy, she loved how he made her feel.

Charlotte reached for his belt and Liam stopped her and asked if she was sure she was ready for the next step. She said yes, but she wanted to initiate tonight and assured him there would be more time in bed to do more things. "I want to see you and touch you," Charlotte said in a sexy voice.

She resumed undoing his belt and unzipping his pants. Liam helped Charlotte get his pants off and she could see the athletic boxer briefs he was wearing. She could also see the enormous bulge and a wet spot from his pre cum. Charlotte touched him again over his briefs and he moaned and writhed on the bed.

She teased at pulling his boxer briefs making wiggle and moan more and finally reached in to caress his rock-hard penis. He about came out of his skin at her delicate touch. He got even harder. She took off his undies and for the first time saw a man's cock. She loved it. She kept stroking it and Liam's breathing intensified. She could tell he was really turned on and Liam started shaking all over. He told her that he was not sure how much longer he could hold back, and she wanted to see his explosion.

Charlotte kept stroking his cock and teasing the tip while also caressing his balls. Liam could not take much more and started to grunt. She knew he was close. He stiffened up, made a few deep pleasurable consecutive noises and cum leaped from his cock towards his chest. It spurted out stream after stream as Charlotte kept touching him.

Eventually he asked her to stop because he became so sensitive and had to come down from his super intense orgasm. As the last of it came out of him, Charlotte grabbed a towel from his closet to help him clean up. He was still shaking all over from the intensity of everything.

She had never seen a cock and now she had seen that she could truly pleasure a man simply with her touch. She told herself next time she would try with her mouth. Liam was so happy about their date, how far they had gone and kissed Charlotte deeply. They snuggled and kissed some more before they got cleaned up and dressed and he walked her back to her resident hall.

Liam suggested as they had reached her hall that next time it was her turn to be pleased. Charlotte hugged and kissed him and said she could not wait. Charlotte turned into her building and kept thinking how much she should share with the girls, but she knew they would get all the sweet details.

--------------------

It was early mid November now, getting cold, and snow was falling lightly in their college town as both Charlotte and Liam started talking about Thanksgiving break plans. The holiday weekend was two weeks away. Both would head home for the holiday weekend. They made plans for another date and this time headed to Charlotte's room. Her roommate was out for the evening with her own boyfriend. Liam and Charlotte put a movie on but had no intention of watching it. They started making out on her bed. They took off their shirts.

Charlotte had another cute bra that opened at the front she wanted Liam to see. After he had unsnapped her bra, they both were topless. Charlotte asked him if she liked what he saw. "I love your breasts and nipples, they are perfect." Liam responded.

This made Charlotte smile and he went ahead to start sucking on them. Charlotte got very turned on and started getting wet. She instinctively put her hand down to his crotch and Liam let her touch the outside of his pants for a minute before going for her waist.

Liam was lightly brushing his hands on her skin as he was teasing at her belt and the top of her jeans. Charlotte really wanted him, but she never went this far with any man. He started to undo her belt, her eyes widened and at what she knew he was doing.

Liam was going really slow to build up anticipation. He undid her belt, snapped the front of her jeans loose and started unzip them and reveal her cute panties. He ran his finger along the top of her panties and slowly along the front. Charlotte was shaking all over.

Liam asked if she was ok and still wanted him to keep going. She said yes, but also added she was still nervous about all of it. Liam reminded her she could tell him to stop anytime she wanted, and he would. Charlotte nodded and told him to keep going. He wiggled her out of her jeans and now she was just in her light purple panties. Liam took his own pants off and laid down with Charlotte and kept touching her panties and teasing the top.

Liam noticed how wet she was getting. He slid his fingers underneath her panties and lightly touched her bush and the opening of her vagina. Charlotte was getting wetter and really turned on by all this. Liam found briefly stuck a finger in her pussy and found her clit. Charlotte was on fire. He teased away at it and the hair on her pussy. She was having the first of many orgasms with Liam. She shook violently from her intense orgasm and Liam pulled his fingers away.

He put his fingers up to his mouth and loved how her virginal treasure tasted. He kissed her so she could taste it as well. Liam asked if he could remove her panties and she said yes. He gently removed them, put them on the floor and continued to play with her pussy and clit after she came down from her orgasm. He moved his mouth down to her vagina, spread her legs and started to please her orally. Charlotte gave no objection and put her hands on Liam's head and through his hair as he pleased her. Charlotte came again all over Liam's face.

Liam stopped, got up and kissed Charlotte so once again she could taste her own juices. Liam got on top of Charlotte but kept his boxer briefs on as he writhed against her. Charlotte loved how hard he was. She really wanted him. She wanted to take his underwear off and lose her virginity right now, but she stopped herself and told Liam this is as far as they will go tonight.

m011z2016
m011z2016
37 Followers
12