Charlotte Awakens at University

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded and sucked some more on her breasts and nipples, and he kept dry humping her. She could feel the outline of his cock on her pussy through his undies. She really liked it and could not wait for the real thing.

They laid down and cuddled together for a while. Charlotte told him she still had her hymen intact and wanted him to be her first over the Christmas holiday since both would be staying on campus. He loved her idea. She knew it would be like being in a snow globe and thought that was the most romantic way for her to become a woman. The two of them dressed and said goodbye with many more kisses before Liam took the short walk back to his resident hall.

--------------------

The Thanksgiving holiday weekend, reading week and finals week had come and gone. Both Charlotte and Liam had taken a break from their romance to focus on their studies. Emily and Penelope had done the same thing before heading home for the holidays to meet up with their boyfriends.

The girls wished Charlotte a nice holiday season and told her they could not wait to hear all about it when they got back early next year. Charlotte blushed and waived them goodbye as the two of them got in Emily's car to head home.

Charlotte and Liam both had holiday jobs off campus and wanted to get some extra school work over the winter break. They also knew that they wanted to be alone as Christmas was approaching.

Christmas Eve was here, and their town was expecting a huge snow storm. Neither of them had to work at their jobs that evening or on Christmas Day so they could spend as much time together as they wanted for the next couple of days. They also had no intention of focusing on their reading list during this time either.

Charlotte and Liam had bought a few things at the supermarket close to campus and were able to use the shared area kitchen at Liam's residence hall. His was a bit newer and had a fancier kitchen area for them to prepare a couple of small meals.

They cooked their dinner together and headed back to his room. Charlotte liked the fact that he knew some basics around the kitchen. The snow was just beginning to fall, and it was coming down hard. She got the beginning of the snow globe effect she had wanted.

They finished their dinner and Liam made them both some hot chocolate as they watched a Christmas movie. Charlotte was nervous about tonight, but she also knew this is what she wanted. She stood up, Liam did the same thing. They slowly undressed each other.

Charlotte found a cute Christmas themed bra and panties set. Liam told her she looked adorable and ran his hands over both of her covered breasts and found the front clasp he loved. He kissed her passionately as he released her breasts. He also took off her panties as she took off his boxer briefs.

They laid down on the bed and Charlotte put her hand on Liam's cock. It got even harder than it already was the second she caressed it. He touched her pussy and could already feel she was wet. Charlotte started moaning but asked Liam to stop so she could go down on him. He obliged and Charlotte went ahead to started sucking Liam and did her best to not get her teeth on his beautiful cock. She had never given a blow job before, but Liam was entranced.

She kept bobbing up and down on his cock, cradling his balls and gently caressing his taint. She had asked Emily and Penelope how to best please Liam. They both gave her some pointers and she was doing her best to make Liam happy. The combination of her efforts was making Liam writhe on the bed.

He was moaning loudly and breathing heavily. She knew he was enjoying this, and she wanted him to cum in her mouth. He stiffened up as his breathing labored further and she could tell he was about to blow. Charlotte had increased her speed and Liam grabbed the sheets on the bed.

He grunted and said he was coming, Charlotte put her mouth down as far as she could and as she reached the base of his cock, he exploded cum in her mouth. She swallowed as much of it as she could as he kept coming repeatedly. As his cum streams slowed, she finished sucking him off and licking the top of his cock and rolled on her side to cuddle him. She loved how he tasted.

"Where did you learn how to give such a great blow job?" Liam asked, breathing heavily. "I can't give all my secrets away now," Charlotte said playfully. She grinned at him, and he smiled back. His penis became a bit flaccid, but she knew that he would get hard again very soon.

They cuddled for a little bit as they waited for Liam's penis to grow back to full strength. He was glad she gave him a blow job so now it would take him longer to cum as the evening progressed to him taking her virginity. As Liam was feeling his hard on returning, he told Charlotte it was his turn to pleasure her.

He grabbed a condom to be ready when he was done eating her out. He positioned his face at the front her beautiful pussy. He loved pleasing her at her honey pot. He began to lick her vagina and tease her clit. Charlotte grabbed his hair and grinded his face down hard on her vagina as she was having the first of her many orgasms.

He could taste her as she kept coming all over his face. He loved how turned on she was. He inserted a finger to see how far he could go, and he felt her hymen. Charlotte told him she wanted him to break it with his cock, but he could play and tease her. His cock was fully hard again. He reached for the condom, opened the package, and rolled it on his cock. Liam grabbed some lube for the condom and her vagina.

Liam worked his way up her stomach kissing all the way up to both breasts, sucking and nibbling. He eventually made up to her neck and mouth and she could still taste her juices in her mouth.

Liam had positioned himself as the very front her vagina and had the tip touching the outside of her pussy lips. He asked her if she was sure she wanted this, and Charlotte said yes. She wanted to lose her virginity tonight as the snow kept falling outside.

They kissed and Charlotte opened her legs as far as they could go and bent her knees so Liam could get further inside of her. He again felt the wall of her hymen. He could feel it stretching as bit as he went a little further inside of her. "Make me a woman Liam. I know it is going to hurt, but I know you will be gentle," Charlotte said. Liam said he would be and told her it would feel better after the hymen was broken. Charlotte put her hands on his firm ass and pushed on it to signal him to go further and break through. Liam pushed harder and Charlotte felt a pop in her vagina.

Liam pulled back a bit and saw just a little bit of blood. Charlotte told him to keep going. She was in pain as Liam continued. He slowed his motion and asked her if she was ok. She said she was but please go slow for now. He slowly slid all the way inside her.

He held his position for a moment and saw the grimace on Charlotte's face begin to fade. "You are a woman now," Liam said. She smiled and told him she was ready for more. They kissed as he started gently pulling back and went back inside her and created a slow rhythm. Her wetness filled her pussy and started making everything so much better.

Charlotte started fully enjoying making love to Liam. He sucked on her breasts and nibbled at her very firm nipples. It sent electric currents down to Charlotte's already soaked pussy as Liam kept his pace. Charlotte told him to quicken his pace as she was now enjoying feeling his cock deep inside of her. She wrapped her legs around his butt and could tell he was getting close to his own orgasm.

He was grunting and pressing harder against her to increase the intensity of his orgasm that was to come. She felt him stiffen up and start shaking. He said was ready to cum. Charlotte clenched down on his cock and wrapped her legs tighter around him. His eyes rolled back in his head, and he thrusted forward. Liam grunted again and moaned loudly as he came in large jets in the condom. He came so much it felt amazing. When he became too sensitive, he rolled out of her onto his back. He took the condom off and put it in some tissue and in t the garbage bin he left near the bed.

Charlotte reached for him and squeezed what was left out of his penis and put it to her mouth and kissed Liam. He tasted his own juices in her mouth and liked it. They cuddled together on the bed and Charlotte told Liam how happy she was with how the night had gone.

She finally lost her virginity and could not wait for more sexual experiences with Liam. She was not on birth control, but wanted to get on the pill so he could cum inside her. She knew that would be incredible.

Charlotte looked outside as Liam cuddled her from behind and saw that the snow was still falling and trapping them in their room and residence hall for the evening. She could not have imagined a more romantic way to lose her virginity.

She saw he had a whole box of condoms and wanted to make use of as many all weekend long. She could not wait for Christmas morning for even more of Liam as they both blissfully fell asleep.

12