Charlotte Ch. 03

Story Info
Pregnant Charlotte shows her Daddy how well she takes a cock.
3.4k words
4.42
52.7k
76

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains incest, pregnancy, and milking. All characters are over 18.

It's so hot to me to hear your comments about how you like the story, what you want in the story, and most importantly I would love to hear how/if it turns you on.

Let me know if you want to read more of this story line, please?

****

We had been looking at baby furniture and Daddy was rubbing my growing belly. I was just starting to get a bump but he couldn't stop rubbing it through my sheer dress.

Daddy liked how heavy my engorged breasts looked and how my nipples were getting darker than their rosy pink.

"Daddy, I'm full again. They hurt. Please empty them."

"Madame, presumably you have a milking room in back, no?" Daddy inquired.

"Yes Sir. We do." The clerk asked more than she stated.

"My daughter here is very full, as you can see. She needs some relief. Direct us to the room?"

"Yes Sir. It's through those doors."

The look of disgust on her face amused Daddy.

He liked to bring me shopping for various things in our town and others. Daddy enjoyed showing me off, he said, it delighted him to see the expression on people's faces when they realize I'm his daughter and it was his baby inside me.

Most men who saw us seemed very appreciative of our situation while only a few women were impressed. Once we came across a couple who were like us. Daddy and the man had knowing glances while I couldn't help but start to get wet admiring the size of his daughter's enormous belly and breasts.

Daddy escorted me to the milking room and had me sit on the plush benches that lined the walls. He immediately laid his head on my lap.

This was his favorite way to nurse and he hastily hoisted my right titty out of the bodice of my dress and latched on.

He only sucked for a moment and told me to take his cock out of his trousers.

Daddy latched back on and as I felt my nipple start to spray in his mouth I held his large, very hard, cock in my small hands.

"Don't stop Daddy. It feels so good. I'm getting so wet too. Will you fuck me when they're empty? Please."

He nodded without letting go while I softly stroked his cock.

My other nipple was leaking in anticipation and Daddy groaned in appreciation.

"You taste so good baby girl. Of course I'll fuck you. Daddy needs to cum too."

I squeezed my thighs together and as Daddy emptied my other breast I nearly came.

"Climb up here baby. On your knees and show Daddy that sweet little pussy of yours."

"Yes Daddy. Please put it in. I feel so empty."

He lifted my dress up over my ass and slid inside me. He rutted as though his baby weren't already in my belly.

"That's it baby. Take Daddy's cock. You are getting so good at this. I love your tight little pussy so much."

"I love your cock in me Daddy. Never stop filling me with your seed!"

Daddy emptied his cock in me just as I started to cum. My spasming pussy and his hot cum made me spray my juicy pussy all over the milking room.

"Charlotte, I have a surprise for you," Daddy whispered in my ear but did not elaborate. He straightened my dress and led me from the room.

The clerk was not amused when we exited from the back room in the baby boutique.

She didn't say anything but looked disgusted by the sounds of our fucking.

"I'm so sorry Ma'am, my daughter sprayed her pussy juice all over your room. You may want to have it cleaned up."

I giggled as she covered her mouth in horror.

He led me to our carriage and helped me inside.

"Daddy?"

"Yes Charlotte."

"What is the surprise?"

"You will find out soon enough baby. I am certain it will please you. Rest now, you will need it."

"Yes Daddy." I laid my head on his lap and must have dozed off because it felt like no time had passed when the carriage stopped.

"You're home baby," Daddy announced. I thought it was odd he said your instead of we're until I looked out the window.

Mama and Papa were standing on the porch and looked so happy see us.

Daddy helped me down and held my hand as we approached them.

Mama hugged me first followed by Papa who purred in my ear how he couldn't wait to fuck me.

My pussy started to dampen immediately but Mama interrupted my daydream to grab my wrists. She stretched my arms wide and surveyed my body.

"I heard you took your Daddy's seed already Charlotte. We couldn't be more proud. I see your starting to leak do you need a milking?"

"Yes Mama. They hurt from the long ride."

Papa needed no more invitation than that and opened my bodice, exposing my very full breasts.

"Your titties are perfect Charlotte. I knew they would be."

Papa guided me to the large chaise lounge in our parlor while Daddy sat at the table opposite us and Mama said she'd make tea.

Papa had me sit against the back while he spread my legs and knelt between them. He spread open the slit in the front of my dress exposing my belly and naked pussy.

"I made one exquisite creature when I made you. I wish that was my seed in your belly but I have waited a long time to stick my cock into that tight little pussy of yours and I am going to do just that as soon as I empty those titties for you."

Papa rubbed my little bump and slid a finger between my slit.

"My, my, Charlotte. Are getting so wet because of me?"

"Yes Papa. When you touched me before you sent me to Daddy it made me wet then too. I've wanted your cock in me for a long time."

"This cock Charlotte?"

Papa pulled his hard cock out and it was even bigger than Daddy's. It was really going to stretch me and I was a little afraid.

Mama set tea on the table and poured some for Daddy before taking a seat across from him.

"Your daughter has taken to my cock so well," Daddy told Mama.

Papa stroked his cock a few times and laid alongside my thigh. He lifted his mouth to my titty and began sucking while he used his right hand to gently slide my juices along my slit.

"It feels better than I imagined Papa. Please stick your finger inside me."

Papa ignored me. He was sucking my nipple so hard, simultaneously rubbing my hard little clit, that I came straightaway.

"What a glorious sight. My daughter cumming for her Papa," Mama proclaimed.

"You did an excellent job raising her Ma'am. She's a natural at taking cock and I know she has wanted her Papa's cock in her very much."

As soon as I started cumming my other titty started spraying milk all over and Papa promptly switched sides.

He was across my lap on his side and he started stroking his cock.

He reached for my hand, placed it on his hardness and guided my hand to stroke him.

"I want to watch you fuck her next," Mama told my Daddy.

The thought of being filled by Papa and Daddy made me cum again and spray my milk into Papa's mouth.

"Papa needs to fuck his baby girl now. Lay down Charlotte and spread those legs wide. I want to watch my baby's pussy wrap around the cock that made her."

I saw Mama slide next to us, take Papa's cock in her hand, guided him into my oozing hole.

"My God Charlotte. You are tighter than I thought possible."

"I hurts Papa. Go slower please."

Mamma and Daddy stood next to us admiring Papa's cock enter me.

Papa responded to my request by easing into me and pulling back, easing in a little more and pulling back, until he was as deep as he could go.

"I can't take it anymore Charlotte. Papa's got to fuck you."

He started to thrust into me, stretching me, building my orgasm. He pinched my nipples and it sent me to the edge.

"Cum, Charlotte. Cum on your Papa's cock," Papa commanded.

That was all it took. I started to spray all over the chaise and Papa's cock. When my orgasm subsided Papa turned me over on my knees facing Daddy so I could watch Mama, who was now, sucking Daddy's cock.

"Look at that Charlotte. Your Daddy like your Mama's mouth."

Daddy was bouncing Mama's mouth on his cock by the back of her head when Papa entered me again. He start to really pound me and Daddy stared into my eyes. I never realized how much I would like to be fucked when Daddy took my virginity.

My titties were hanging down like udders as Papa plowed his cock in me. They swayed with each thrust and milk started to seep from my large nipples.

"That's it Charlotte. Squeeze your Papa's cock. Cum on me!"

Papa ordered and I obliged. I sprayed my girl cum all over him once more and he started to fill me.

"I'm filling my daughter's pussy with cum. I've waited for this day. Take it Charlotte. Take all Papa's seed!"

It felt as though I would never stop cumming as he filled me full. He waited for some time and when Papa pulled out a primal groan of satisfaction escaped his lips.

"Seeing your Papa's cum drip from your little pussy is a delightful sight Charlotte," he said proudly.

Mama was behind me now and rubbed my swollen clit.

"You better fuck her Daddy. She's like a bitch in heat and that pussy of hers is just begging to be fucked," Mama said, demanding my Daddy to get inside me.

Papa slid out from under me and stood beside Mama.

Daddy climbed behind me and took Papa's place. I wasn't sure I could take any more but when Daddy placed his cock at my entrance I was ready for him.

"Go slowly. We want to enjoy watching her squeeze your cock," Mama told Daddy.

He pushed inside me just barely and I tried to push him in further.

"What do you want Charlotte?" Daddy asked.

"I want you to fuck me Daddy. Please. Please fuck my little pussy."

He eased in me wile Mama and Papa watch him.

"We made an exceptional daughter didn't we. Did you enjoy fucking our baby girl Papa? Was it as good as you thought it would be," Mama asked.

Papa proclaimed it was better than he expected and he couldn't wait until he could fuck me again.

Daddy was all the way in me when Papa said, look how well she takes a cock. Isn't that a sight?

Mama told Daddy to fuck me harder and I felt my breasts starting to fill already as he slammed into me.

"Look how tight she is, and juicy wet," Mama announced as she squeezed her hand between Daddy and me.

I felt Mama's finger rim my hole as Daddy took me.

The whole experience Was more than I could bear.

"Please Daddy. Please fuck me harder!"

I begged him. Pleaded with him.

I was so close to cumming again. Daddy noticed.

"Cum Charlotte. Cum on your Daddy's cock," he instructed and I complied.

"Charlotte your pussy is like a vice on your Daddy's cock. Come here Papa and feel this."

I felt Papa's fingers rimming my pussy as Daddy plowed me and I started to cum harder. My body tensed and my juicy pussy let loose once again.

"Damn Charlotte. You fuck your Daddy so well. Take my cum deep inside your sweet little hole."

II collapsed onto my chest as he filled me with his potent sperm and knew I would need to be milked soon.

Mama wiped some of the cum spilling from me while Daddy thanked Papa for training me to be such a good girl and Papa thanked Daddy for bringing me for him to fuck.

As we were leaving Mama and Papa rubbed my belly and told my how proud they were that I took Daddy's seed so quickly.

"Thanks again for bringing her. If she misbehaves I'd love to punish her again," Papa shouted as we pulled away from the house.

I was so exhausted I laid down and Daddy rested by my side. He latched on to my filling titty as I drifted off to sleep, completely satisfied.

When we arrived home Daddy carried me to the bath and lowered me in. He bathed me all the time after he gave me his baby.

Gently he washed my titties, my belly, rubbing them both, and appreciating his handiwork as my belly kept expanding.

Daddy took such good care of me that even though I didn't really know what to expect from pregnancy I knew I could trust him.

One morning we were in the gardens and I was riding Daddy's cock. I was facing away from him and my increasingly large breasts were bouncing as a ground my pussy down on him.

I saw the man climb the steps before Daddy did. He was escorting a young girl and held her hand as they climbed the steps.

"Well, well, isn't that a wonderful sight Amelia? Look how well she takes her Daddy's cock."

Amelia looked terrified but I couldn't stop fucking Daddy. The man became aware I was about to cum and knelt down in front of me. He brought Amelia to kneel next to him.

"Look Amelia. Look at her tiny little pussy stretch around her Daddy's cock. See how she likes it."

"Yes, I see, I'm still so scared to have you in me Daddy," Amelia replied.

"Look how her full titties bounce and her belly is swelling with her Daddy's seed. Don't you want that?"

"Yes Daddy. But can't I get pregnant another way?"

"My dear, sweet, innocent Amelia. You need to take Daddy's cock. I'm being very patient with you but watching Charlotte take her Daddy's cock so well I'm about to lose that patience and forcefully fuck you right here."

"No. Please don't Daddy. I'll be good," Amelia replied.

"Does that mean you are going to let me fuck you?"

I could no longer hear them as my orgasm approached. Bouncing on my Daddy's cock and being inspected like cattle turned me on so much that I couldn't take it and I impaled myself with Daddy's cock.

"Watch Amelia. Watch her cum. See how much she enjoys it?"

Enjoy it I did. I loved Daddy inside me. He made me so full and I started to tense and my pussy pulsed as I came all over his cock. My milk, and my little pussy, started to spray as I came on my Daddy's cock in front of them.

Daddy started to fill me, shot after shot, his hot sperm hit my cervix, trying to enter my already pregnant belly.

"Fuck that is incredible. I think you are one lucky man Jack."

I had never heard anyone call Daddy by his first name and I thought it was the most wonderful name I had ever heard.

Daddy lifted me off his still hard cock and stood to greet the man.

"Lucky I am, Martin."

Daddy's cum was oozing from my well fucked hole and my breasts were full despite the short release from cumming.

"Charlotte, meet Master Van Buren. I do business with him and he brought his new daughter to come and meet you. He wanted you tell her how good it felt to take your Daddy's cock but I guess you showed her instead."

"Can I taste her Jack? I am drooling over her massive titties."

"Be my guest Martin. She looks very full."

Master Van Buren scooted me back on the chaise and lay across my lap.

"Pay attention Amelia. Your Daddy is going to drink someone else's milk when it should be yours."

"You think I could fuck her Jack? I can't wait to fuck a pregnant pussy and hers looks so puffy, swollen, and ready for cock."

"You may. Charlotte here has really taken to cock and can't seem to get enough of it now that my baby is inside her. Isn't that right Charlotte?"

"Yes Daddy. I love feeling so full."

"See Amelia. She likes it. And now your Daddy needs to fuck someone else's daughter because you won't let him own your pussy. Aren't you embarrassed?"

Master Van Buren didn't wait for an answer and latched on to my large nipple. He pulled his cock out and began to stroke it.

"Your Daddy is going to fuck my baby girl Amelia. He's going to fill her with his cum all the while wishing it was you he was breeding," Daddy told her.

"You mind if I rub her pussy Martin? See if she likes watching?"

I saw Daddy spread her dress and legs to expose her virgin hole. It was obvious from where I sat she was enjoying it because her little lips glistened in the sunlight.

It turned me on to watch Daddy smear her wetness on her pussy and I wondered how she would taste.

Master Van Buren raised his head and before latching on to my other teat he told Daddy it was clear I had a greedy little pussy.

"She's grinding her little puss into me Jack. I think she wants my cock."

"I think your daughter wants your cock Martin. Her little pussy is dripping wet, isn't it Amelia?"

"No Master Heath. It's going to hurt. Look how big Daddy's cock is!"

It didn't take long for Master Van Buren to empty my other breast and he lifted me to stand.

"Come here Charlotte. Fuck me just like how your were just fucking your Daddy. Let Amelia see how well you take a cock."

Daddy look pleased as I lowered my pussy to place his thick cock at my entrance.

"Amelia. Look how fat and long Charlotte's nipples are after being emptied by your Daddy. Her puffy, dripping, pussy wants him inside her," Daddy told her.

I slowly eased Master Van Buren's cock inside me. He was so muck thicker than Papa and Daddy and I felt like my little hole might just tear.

Amelia was breathing heavy and I could see her really starting to leak her pussy juice all over Daddy's fingers as he rubbed her little nub.

"Charlotte. Daddy is so very proud of you. You are fucking Master Van Buren so well. You are dripping wet."

Master Van Buren had reached around and began to rub my bulging belly and told me to fuck him harder.

My heavy titties slapped on his hands and he forced me down on his cock until he hit my womb.

Amelia was moaning and her breathing was heavy. I could tell she was about to cum and when she did my pussy clenched around Master Van Buren's cock.

"Fuck Charlotte. You have a nice little pussy. Take my cum!"

I lost count of how many times I had already cum and my pussy juices splashed on the stone below.

"Amelia. Stand up. We are leaving and I'm going to take that virgin pussy of yours whether you like it or not."

"Yes Daddy."

"She has I nice tight pussy Martin. I could barely get a finger in her but when she came it clamped tight around my finger. I think she's ready. Will you be a good girl Amelia and let your Daddy breed you?"

"Yes Master Heath. I want to be a good girl. I'm just so frightened Daddy's big cock will hurt me," Amelia said meekly.

"Charlotte. Tell Amelia how it felt when you took my cock that first time."

"It did hurt Amelia and I was scared too. He stretched me and filled me. My Daddy was very patient until I got used to him inside me and then it felt so good. You are going to love fucking him, taking his seed, and letting him breed you."

I hugged Amelia as her Daddy's cum oozed from my pussy. My Daddy stood beside me and rubbed my fat belly.

"Daddy? Will you be patient like Master Heath was with Charlotte?" Amelia asked innocently.

"I will baby girl. If you are going to give me your pussy willingly. If you don't I'm going to take it forcefully. It's what you were made to do and I'm going to fill you with my seed and make your belly full just like Charlotte's."