Charlotte Encourages

Story Info
The genuine story of my first time Bi.
1.6k words
4.5
13.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is the true account of my first time Bi:

Over time I have realized I was Bi Curious and when the pandemic hit I had a lot of time ( probably too much ) during the various lockdowns to think about it how it could play out. The particular brand of kink I was most drawn to was being submissive. To be made to submit to cock. I would term it encouraged bi - for me it is not so much about domination or humiliation - more submission, encouragement and the willing surrender of control. To be subverted into to sucking cock; to be trained how to take dick. As lockdown eased I knew it was time to take the leap from thoughts to deeds. But how could I make this fantasy come true? Was it even possible? It was time to enlist some help.

Charlotte is a Mistress of some renown, a sexually enthused, liberated dynamo of fun with the most amazing cleavage and a voice akin to a strict English Governess. Charlotte would choose a suitable candidate and would take charge, directing our activities, positions, tempo etc. She would encourage, entice and gently coerce me to submit. Charlotte was to call the shots, including the cumshot ( when, where and how I eventually receive his ). One Friday morning between zoom meetings I made the call. It was a mission Charlotte accepted with relish.

We made the arrangement and a couple of weeks passed before the big day. On the morning of the designated day I received the following text from Charlotte:

"Are we still on for tonight?" followed a an egg plant emoji

I hesitated; could I really go through with this, to suck a man's cock, to have him penetrate and fuck me? To receive a mans load? A combination of fear, excitement and sexual desire filled my mind. I took a deep breath. Desire won out and I typed my acceptance.

We met that night at my London Mayfair hotel. Charlotte and I headed to the hotel bar for pre-event drinks. We chatted over a Polynesian themed cocktail ( her ) and a whiskey and coke ( me ). We talked through how the evening would play out and it was evident that Charlotte was almost excited as I was.

Twenty minutes passed and her chosen companion, Oz descended the steps into the bar. A handsome Australian with a swimmers body, Charlotte has chosen well.

Oz and Charlotte were old friends and I was immediately put at ease by Charlotte and her handsome companion. We ordered a second round of drinks and continued chatting. When the second round of drinks had been consumed, Charlotte proclaimed with a devilish smile

"Gentlemen, I believe it is time for the main event."

I paid the bill and as a trio we made our way to the hotel suite. Upon arrival, Charlotte didn't hesitate to take charge. She ushered Oz into the shower and then came back into the living room, instructing me to strip down to my boxers. I waited nervously for what was to come next.

I heard the sound of the shower shutting off and then a couple of minutes later Oz joined us in the lounge, totally naked. He sat down on the sofa and Charlotte instructed me to get on my knees in front of him. I did and was now eye level with his massive member. It was roughly 9 inches in length and thick. I hesitated, wondering if I could indeed go through with this. Charlotte put her hand on the back of my head and very gently eased it forward towards Oz's enormous dick. I dipped down, opened my mouth and licked from the base to the tip in one fluid motion. I continued licking the shaft and the tip, then slowly enveloped the end of his cock with my mouth.

I bobbed my head up and down on his erect cock, taking the massive member as far into my mouth as I could. I paused momentarily to grab and apply some strawberry flavoured lube and continued to suck. Charlotte muttered words of encouragement and Oz quietly moaned as I thrust my mouth up and down on his dick. The strawberry lube mixed in my mouth with the taste of his precum. I kept bobbing up and down letting his cock push deeper into my mouth every time.

I moved him in and out my mouth slowly while using my right hand to stroke his balls. I withdraw, licked the precum from his tip and then sank my mouth as far down his shaft as I could without gagging.

Charlotte placed her hand gently on my shoulder. "Let's all go into the bedroom." I lifted my mouth off his cock, stood up and our merry trio went into the adjoining room. "I think you are over dressed for this next part" said Charlotte "Take off your boxers and kneel on all fours on the bed....Oz I want you to fuck him now."

I did as I was told as Oz slide his dick into a condom. He came up behind me. I felt him part my cheeks and lube up my arse. Charlotte slipped off her skirt and sat in the armchair directly opposite facing me. She opened up her bag and picked out a Magic Wand vibrator as Oz continued to lube me up.

I felt a sudden stir of excitement as Oz placed his hands on my hips and maneuvered into position. I felt a sharp sting as he entered me for the first time. I let out a whimper as that first initial pain subsided. He was so goddamned big and I could feel him stretching my virgin hole. He started slowly fucking me with steady, shallow strokes. He was so big I could barely accommodate him beyond the tip.

With his next thrust I lifted up my head and moaned as pain gave way to pleasure. In front of me, Charlotte had slipped of her thong and was rubbing her clit with the wand, clearly enjoying the show. I watch helplessly as she got herself off and Oz fucked my arse. I'm not sure which was louder, my moans or hers. I watched her shudder and moan the wand worked it's magic. Oz pushed a little deeper as she approached her climax and we cried out in unison as she came.

Once she had finished, she told Oz to stop and for me to lie on my back on the bed. "Oz, I want you to cum n his mouth." Oz slipped off the condom and towered over me. stroking as I lay there looking up. I opened my mouth at Charlotte's command.

"Is a guy really going to cum in my mouth for the first time?" I thought to myself. The answer literally hit me moment later as I looked up to see Oz arch back and moan. Thick spurts of hot cum filled my mouth and splashed my chin. Instinctively I swallowed as the hot strands of spunk filled my mouth. I loved the feeling of warm cum in my mouth. It felt liberating to finally fulfill this long held fantasy. He shot another couple of wads into my willing mouth and I swallowed as much as I could. I looked up at them, completely amazed that fantasy had become reality.

Charlotte instructed us to clean up and meet her back in the lounge. In the bathroom mirror I could see thick strands of cum coating my chin.

After a brief interlude over a glass of red wine Charlotte informed us it was time for round 2. Charlotte had me lie face up on the bed and proceeded to peg me with her strap on. She thrust into me with more force than Oz but decidedly less girth. Oz kneeled on the bed to my left and began stroking both of our cocks in time to Charlotte's strokes. I moaned with the dual sensations. Oz let go of my cock and tilted forward to angle his cock towards my face. I turned to greet him, opened my mouth and succumbed to the dominant duo as they proceeded to spit roast me. Charlotte with hard strokes in my arse, Oz roughly fucking my mouth. I was utterly helpless and loving it. Each keeping tempo with the other. Dildo pounding my tight arse, large cock in my mouth and throat. Oz alternated between fucking my face and making me suck his balls while Charlotte ploughed me with the strap on.

After pounding me at both ends for a good 15 minutes, Charlotte withdraw and picked up the magic wand. He began teasing my cock with it, slow movements then off, slow movements then off. Teasing me, keeping me on the edge of orgasm. I moaned loudly as Charlotte kept me on the precipice of pleasure. Oz, still to my left began pumping his own cock with his hand.

Charlotte applied my more pressure and pleasure to my cock with the wand. "Do you want to cum?" She barked at me. "Yes" I cried out "I am so close."

"Cum now." she ordered. To this day I don't know if that was an instruction to myself or Oz as the very next second Oz covered my face with a second load of hot sticky jizz. It splattered across my cheek, nose, lips and chin. More pressure now with the magic wand, this time directly to the head of my cock. I couldn't take any more. I cried out from my my own orgasm as cum erupted from my cock, covering my stomach, chest and the surrounding sheets.