Mark Made Me a Bottom

Story Info
First time oral as I go from straight to gay.
1.6k words
4.53
78.4k
122

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KHndz595
KHndz595
277 Followers

Mark Made Me A Bottom

by Keith Hernandez

Chapter 1

*

I wasn't a bit gay. Honest. It had never even been on my radar. Yet there I was, leaning over Mark's lap, about to slide his cock into my mouth. I licked my lips and opened up...it was big and I stretched my mouth down over it, finally letting my lips and tongue settle down on it. I held it for just a second and then began to slowly, gently, bob up and down on him, I didn't want my teeth to scrape so I was careful. But after a few moments I actually began to suck. I heard Mark let out a soft groan and his hand was on the back of my head.

"Mmmm..." I let out a little moan myself, partly out of discomfort and partly out of...my god it was partly out of pleasure. How in the hell did I get to this point?

I had just turned 18 and working at my first job, Mark was the assistant manager. I think he was just done with college, there was a local university that a lot of the older guys went to. So he was maybe 23. He seemed a lot older. He was bigger than me and had a ponytail. He was pretty cool--everyone liked and respected him. He set the schedule and closed when the boss had days off.

I had no inkling at all of his sexual tastes, I assumed he was straight like me. And to be honest, maybe he was. Maybe he was a lot more straight than me. After all, I was the one who would end up sucking him off, not the other way around.

I worked in the spring and summer and loved it. So many firsts--my first real job, my first older friends, my first beer. I drove to work almost every day and loved my job at the mall movie theatre. It gave my teenage ego a huge boost. I was honored and happy to go out for a couple beers after work with the older guys, who gave me a fake ID. I was having a great time.

So when Mark asked me if I wanted to go have a beer and cruise around after work I said yes with no hesitation. The first time we just parked and drank a couple beers and then went home. We talked and it was awesome to hang out with him. The next time we parked, things took a turn.

It started with Mark talking about sex. And how horny he was. I laughed and joked around, I mean what did I know? I was a virgin but I wasn't going to admit that. For me, the entirety of my sex life was jacking off to Playboy and sneaking a look at a the porn tapes my dad had. I had never come close to a girl, but I knew what to do. I thought I did anyway.

Mark kept going on about sex... "If I could just get off it would be great," he said and kind of looked at me.

I asked him what he did when he got super horny, and he said he tried to get a girl to, you know, "blow him." I laughed, "Well good luck" I said, or something like that.

"You could help me," he said. Just like that. Then he asked if I had ever had a blow job. I admitted I had not.

I remember there was a pause and although I was a little weirded out by the conversation, it did not occur to me what he was driving at until he tugged at his crotch. I could see the outline of his cock in his slacks. He then unsnapped and unzipped his pants, making my eyes widen. I think I froze. Was he going to pull out his cock? And before I could think, out it came.

He was circumsized and bigger than me, that was obvious. I was always a little self-conscious of the fact that I had kind of a needle-dick. Thin and not very long, but close to average I supposed.

Mark, on the other hand, was thick and as his cock sprang out it wobbled, not yet hard but already sticking up higher than mine ever would.

I was shocked. I should have just opened the door to the car and bolted. Or told him to get the fuck out. But I was kind of stoked to be there with him and he was so cool, and what went through my mind was all that kind of of stuff.

I just sat there for a second and felt butterflies in my stomach. Sucking him off didn't really register in that moment. But it became obvious that was what he wanted when he brought his hand up and put it on the back of my neck. He squeezed it lightly a couple of times but he kept it there, holding my head in place as he looked me right in the eye. I lowered my gaze to his crotch, where his cock now stood erect. It curved and I remember just staring at it.

He was holding it at the base but he let go of it and moved his seat back. His cock didn't move. It was rock hard. What the hell...what in the holy hell? I shook my head as best I could with his grip on the back of my neck and said "No" but my voice was weak and when I said it again it just kind of trailed off to a soft whisper.

"It's no big deal," he said, "I'm just so horny...I won't tell a soul. No one." I looked back up at him as if to confirm that this would be our secret.

"Come on...come on." And that is all he said. Come on--and damned if I didn't just lean over and...before I had a lot of time to think about it, his cock was sliding in and out of my mouth.

It was warm. It was hard. It was big. I was ashamed, for sure...but I still kept going. I kept sucking and he began to take more control, holding my head and pushing down. I gagged a couple times and his cock was soon slick with my saliva.

He fiddled with the seat, laying further back as I pulled off of him. I looked at him and was ashamed. Very humiliated. I mean, I was actually sucking Mark's cock! And then he put my head back down on his pecker and began to move it for me, faster and deeper, I moaned and kind of tried to pull off of him again but he kept a hold of my head and then both hands were on me. It was clear he was using my mouth to jack himself off.

I took comfort in that thought for a moment. This wasn't gay, this was just one guy using another to get off. That's all.

It wasn't long before it happened. He began to groan and stiffen and his breath sucked in and he went faster and faster and deeper and deeper until his cock pulsed and shot cum into the back of my mouth. It was was so warm! It filled up my mouth and he just kept bouncing my mouth up and down, up and down, cum and more cum.

Finally he held it very deep and very still. I reflexively swallowed some of his cum but a lot of it was coming out and running down into his crotch. I am ashamed to admit that I did tighten my lips around his shaft. I was definitely disgusted that Mark had just used me and shot his load into my mouth but I was also a little relieved that it was over and there was a tiny bit of excitement. I had just sucked Mark off!

I did want to please him. I have to admit that. It did occur to me. I think thats why my lips and mouth tightened and I bobbed a couple times up and down on my own when it was over. I did do that. I got some more cum in my mouth and I swallowed a second time. It was hot and salty and gross.

When I finally pulled off he groaned deeply and I wiped my mouth on my sleeve and tried to get the taste of sperm out of my mouth. That just made cum smear all over my sleeve and cheek so I sat up and took my beer outside and cleaned up more, swishing beer and spitting.

But in the end, I got back in the car as he sat up and started the engine, thanking me. He told me I gave good head. I told him I never had done anything like that before. A minute later he dropped me off at my car and said good night. I was kind of in a fog and my stomach was turning.

What the hell...what had just happened? My mind was a jumble as I drove home. I was ashamed and kind of in a panic.

What if someone found out? What if he tells everyone? Did I just really suck Mark's cock? What if he wants me to again? Did I like sucking on him? Am I gay? What am I going to do? I didn't sleep well that night. And it was not over, me and Mark.

To be continued...

-------------------

Copyright Keith Hernandez

KHndz595
KHndz595
277 Followers