Charlotte, my human-pig hybrid

Story Info
I adopt a hybrid experiment after the project is exposed.
5k words
4.64
9.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I work from home as a freelance graphic designer. I'm not an overly sociable type, but I get my people time in by volunteering at an animal shelter. I love animals, and I get to hang out with some generally altruistic people, so it scratches an itch on a hide that is otherwise utterly uninterested in people.

One day, everything suddenly became extraordinarily exciting at the shelter, and the actual military arrived, came inside and spoke to the shelter owner.

Black unmarked vehicles lined the sidewalk outside, and a battalion of Agent Smiths stood around outside, shades on, earpieces in and hands twitching.

The rest of us; a hippy type dude, a couple of bookish college girls and a kindly middle aged woman distractedly continued with our chores until the owner finally emerged, wearing the face of disbelief.

She took us all to one side, and, under the watchful eye of a couple of Agent Smiths, explained the impossible;

The Government had been experimenting with human-animal hybrids to fulfill certain societal tasks, mostly work related. The idea being to have creatures with humanlike dexterity and learning ability for manual labor and such but without the troublesome intelligence and such of proper humans.

However, the experiment had been an utter failure; the creatures were utterly useless compared to human workers, and in attempting to end the program, information had leaked to the media and was due to be announced that night.

Unable to cover this up and, as they put it; "liquidate their assets" footage had been caught by undercover reporters.

So, the government had decided to use animal shelters like ours as a publicity stunt, to "adopt" these hybrids.

So, the truck came to our rear door, and in were brought a series of containers, with bizarre noises coming from them. We were told that as volunteers, we would be shown these creatures first, and offered the chance to adopt if we so wished, with an undisclosed financial "incentive."

We were interviewed by one of the scientists; lifestyle, income, health, blah blah blah, and he determined that as a vaguely antisocial thirty-something guy in good physical health with a good work-from-home income I would be best suited to adopt the creature that required the most care.

They led me to its container.

Nothing prepared me for what I saw.

"Homo Porcine" the scientist said aloud as the container opened.

In the container on a bundle of bedding was an unholy combination of pig and human woman.

It looked up at me from its bedding and yawned, it's not-quite human eyes meeting mine, and I could tell I was looking into the eyes of something more animal than human.

It -sorry, I'll call her she- was petite, probably five-two-ish standing, and chubby-bodied. She was utterly naked, as they clearly didn't see her as human enough to require clothing.

She had long, unkempt blonde hair, blue eyes, but her face was as pig-like as it was human; humanlike lips, but a rounder face with a thick snout. Her ears were those of a pig, sitting atop her head, poking through her hair. At the base of her spine was a curly pig's tail.

The scientist spoke without my prompting; "this asset was intended for care work. Pigs are very tough, and also very caring animals, and female humans have the greatest empathy. This asset would have been trained to care for sick and elderly people.

It is a very clean creature, it is toilet trained, but we just couldn't balance its intelligence to make it capable of caring for others without having human autonomy.

So, what do you say?"

I gazed at this creature for a while, still struggling to process the sight of her, so utterly alien was she.

"So what do you say?" the scientist repeated after a beat.

I was shocked out of my reverie, and turned to the scientist.

"I don't know, man, this is a crazy big commitment."

The scientist took a chequebook from his coat and showed me a stupid number of zeroes.

"Take the next few months off work. Make the adjustments you need to, for yourself, and the asset. Treat yourself with the rest. I have no doubt in my mind that you are the right person to care for Homo Porcine.

You live alone, and will do so for the rest of your life, and you are happy for that to be the case. You can accommodate the asset, and she will provide you with what little domestic companionship you require. You rarely date and you never let them come to your house, breaking things off when things get too serious. You have a very stable ego, preferring to remain anonymous and low-profile online. You have zero desire for fame or attention of any kind."

"You guys really do know everything." I commented irritatedly.

"We thoroughly researched the volunteers here before we arrived. We had to choose our adopters carefully." the scientist chuckled.

The zeroes on the cheque swimming around my head, I turned to look back at the creature.

She arrived at my house the next day, myself being one of the "anonymous adopters whose identity must remain confidential" that the news had mentioned the previous night.

Delivered in a crate by a team of Agent Smiths disguised as a household appliance company, they let her out into my living room. She surprised me by crawling on all fours. It looked like she could barely walk on two feet.

I crouched next to her, and unsure of how else to interact with her, I petted her head as you would a dog. She immediately responded by ramming into me and nearly knocking me over. The poor thing was clearly starved of affection.

The Smiths left and the pigwoman and I were left alone.

I sat on the sofa and patted the spot beside me. I had no other frame of reference for this other than treating her as I would a dog, and I'd just calibrate from there.

She crawled over to the sofa and kind of stared at me for a time with her searching, puppy-like eyes.

They had explained that she was eighteen years old, and her pig DNA had accelerated her maturity forward to make her appear more toward her mid twenties.

Her fingers and toes were slightly shorter and not quite fully human shaped, probably retaining a little of the pig trotter shape, so her manual dexterity likely wasn't as great as the scientists would have wanted.

I patted the space beside me again, and she clumsily clambered onto the sofa beside me, sitting in an odd crouch, staring at me.

To put her at ease, I raised my hand and stroked her hair. She responded by snorting and shifting closer, chasing my hand whenever I moved it, as a cat or dog does when it wants affection.

I continued, and as she seemed to relax, she lowered her head to my lap, laying on her side as I stroked her hair.

I looked down, and it felt so awkward, her being naked. Apart from her head, she was hairless, with smooth human skin, though it felt slightly thicker and tougher like pig hide. She shifted and I saw she had a blonde triangle of pubic hair.

The scientists were so detached from their experiment that they clearly could not see any humanity in her whatsoever, but in my peripheral vision, this was a naked woman. It was only turning my head to regard her that her "piggyness" became obvious.

She was built like a petite, fat girl. Thick, broad hips, chunky, strong thighs, a chubby belly with the vestiges of four nipples, but they were barely noticeable, and for the first time, I allowed myself to notice her breasts, having been too in shock to notice this primary sex signifier before.

I have never seen a larger pair of breasts in my life. Huge, full, heavy breasts, utterly human in shape with thick pink nipples.

"Dear God" I muttered to myself, realizing my brain was utterly freaking out trying to figure out if this creature was human or animal. The weirdest erection I have ever had rose instantly in my pants and I cursed myself for being so primitive.

This was a dependent, a pet I reminded myself, yet I could not take my eyes off her breasts.

I stood and told her to stay, commanding her as if a dog, which felt so awkward, but she seemed to understand. I went to my room and to my t-shirt drawer, retrieving one of my baggier t-shirts that I usually use to lounge and sleep in.

I went back downstairs where she was still laying waiting for me on the sofa.

"Up" I instructed, and she sat up. "Arms" I instructed with a gesture and she raised her arms.

I slipped the t-shirt over her head and through the arm holes and pulled the t-shirt down over her.

She sat and looked about herself, the feeling of clothing clearly being utterly alien to her.

She frowned and reached behind her neck, grabbing the shirt and yanking it over her head, tossing it on the floor. I swore and realized that wasn't going to work. I sat back down and she rested her head back on my lap, looking up as if demanding affection again.

I resumed stroking her hair and she seemed to smile beneath her piggy snout, nuzzling against me.

I couldn't stop myself.

I stroked down her back and along her side. Every touch, she responded to, and I eventually touched her breast. She quivered and looked up at me. Unsure if I had offended her, she suddenly rolled onto her back, raising her belly and chest, her gigantic breasts swaying. She had parted her legs and I could see the triangle of blonde fluff.

Utterly confused, I massaged her breasts, she writhing beneath my hands, and suddenly she rose and flipped over, laying on her back with her legs open to me, making a bizarrely feminine grunting sound, as if demanding something.

I just froze, trying desperately to keep my resolve, but she flipped back over, shoved her head under my t-shirt and rubbed her snout against my stomach, as if trying to lift it off. My brain switched off and I gave in entirely to instinct. I threw my clothes off and she flipped over onto her back, her thick thighs spread and her vagina visibly oozing with wetness. Naked, with the hardest erection I have ever had, I climbed on top of her and she raised her hips, effectively vacuuming my cock into her pussy.

She began squirming under me, making high pitched squeals and snorts as she began rutting her hips, her vagina gripping my cock like a fist, with her enormous tits bouncing wildly as I furiously thrusted into her, wanting to cum before I changed my mind.

It was too surreal and too much, and I tensed up as this creature jerked her body on my cock and my orgasm took over, my hips pushing and locking forward as I began flooding her pussy with cum.

She could evidently feel the warmth of my cum filling her, and she squealed louder, leg locking me and squeezing my cock with her uncannily powerful vaginal muscles, an animalistic desperation possessing her.

I screwed up my eyes and groaned aloud as the sheer effort of this orgasm nearly defeated me, my hips jerking involuntarily.

I collapsed on top of her and gasped for breath as she wrapped her arms and legs around me and nuzzled my face with her snout, making soft whimpery snorts. I guided her snout to the side to find her lips and kissed her, and she responded with sheer ecstasy, as if snout-nuzzling had been her instinct but having received her first kiss and the serotonin a good kiss brings it had blown her mind.

She hungrily kissed back, whimpering and snorting into my mouth as her pussy milked my cock. No past girlfriend had ever been capable of anything like this with her pussy. I grew soft and felt my cock slip out, and she immediately began shifting under me as if trying to get me erect again. She kissed me messily, her mouth opening a little wider than normal as if trying to eat my face, making grunts with a demanding tone to them. She was actually demanding more sex.

I lifted myself up and looked down at her, her legs spread and my cum glistening as it dribbled out of her pussy.

I cursed as my cock began to twitch at the sight of her gigantic tits, and I realized I had no idea if this creature was fertile and genetically compatible with me, yet here she was with my cum leaking out of her.

She writhed and snorted with frustration before finally she flipped over and began nuzzling my cock with her snout. "Oh God" I muttered as my cock began to swell and she suddenly took my cock into her mouth and began suckling it. I swore repeatedly as she sucked my cock, running my hand through her hair as she hungrily suckled my length as it throbbed in her mouth until I felt a second climax building.

I began thrusting into her mouth, her taking it effortlessly until I began violently flooding her mouth with my second load of cum. She grunted happily and greedily gulped, sucking my cock hard, swallowing loudly, the sound of my cum being swallowed seemingly coaxing more from my aching balls which she greedily drained them.

Finally empty, my slackening cock fell from her mouth and I collapsed onto the sofa, lights flashing in my eyes.

She grunted happily and curled up beside me, taking my hand and resting it on one of her massive tits, which I lazily fondled. She rested her head on my lap and took my soft cock in her mouth and lazily suckled it. Oh my God did that feel amazing. Just sat there, post sex with my cock being gently suckled with the biggest breasts I have ever seen filling my hand.

I realized I now had a nymphomaniacal sex pet in my house. Surely the scientist hadn't anticipated this. He had mentioned my physical fitness, solitary nature and lack of desire for a conventionally-romantic relationship. Had he chosen me knowing this creature was utterly sex mad and needed someone to keep up with her? To keep her happy and satisfied?

I shook the thought from my head.

She followed me around the house, never wishing to leave my side.

I had taken a little time off work, but I still had personal projects, so I sat in my office clicking away, and she had followed me in and curled up beneath my desk.

After about an hour, her presence had my balls aching again and lust utterly took over me. Realizing I could be quite aggressive and forceful with her, I grabbed her by the wrist, dragged her from under my desk and pushed her onto all fours. I got behind her, pulled down my pants and rammed my cock into her pussy. She squealed with shock and pleasure and began rutting back against me as I gripped her chubby hips and fucked her hard. I looked down and her little curly tail atop her thick, fat ass cheeks twitched with pleasure.

"Fuck this is so surreal" I thought to myself as I hammered her pussy roughly, rougher than I ever have with any other woman, though this creature just seemed utterly unfazed. I remarked again to myself how her skin felt thicker and tougher, more like animal hide than fragile human skin. Too soon, at this pace I neared orgasm and hammered the final few thrusts before I flooded her with my seed again.

"Damn" I thought to myself once again as post-climax clarity set in. I still had no idea if this creature was fertile or if I could impregnate her. She pulled herself off my cock and turned around to suckle it, seemingly cleaning the last drops of my seed and her own juices.

I decided I just wanted to spend the rest of the night in my bed fucking her, so I dragged her with me to my bedroom and threw her onto the bed. She squealed with delight and laid on her back with her legs open. I saw her ass twitching beneath her dripping pussy and I cursed myself for thinking what I was thinking.

I knelt in front of her, and not knowing how she would react, held her hips and pushed my cock against her asshole. She squealed a new squeal, and squirmed, as if this new experience was utterly unexpected. She gazed at me with uncertainty, anal sex not really being natural as far as animal instinct goes, as far as I was aware.

I pushed my cock up her ass, gripping her hips, and she gradually seemed to appreciate the unusual sensation of having my cock inside her ass.

I went a little more gently, nuzzling in but she soon took my whole length up her tight ass. She grunted and began moving her hips as if frustrated by my restraint, so I began fucking her harder, soon ramming her ass just as violently as I had her pussy. She squealed and jerked beneath me, snorts of absolute ecstasy as I held her hips tightly and fucked her ass hard.

My spine shuddered as I began cumming, and I filled her ass with my cum, feeling her muscles once again squeezing, draining my cum from my overworked balls.

I pulled my cock out and to my surprise she once again immediately took my cock into her mouth and suckled me clean.

I rolled onto my back and moaned as she suckled my cock, stroking her hair tenderly. The feminine snorts and snuffles she made as she suckled my cock were so cute.

Amazingly, my cock began to return to life after a time, and I guided her on top of me, wanting to play with her enormous tits while we fucked.

Girl-on-top wasn't instinctive to her, and she took a little guiding and a few chuckles from me as she struggled to comprehend what I was doing, but I managed to guide her fat pussy onto my cock and she slid down my length. I rocked her back and forth to guide her motions, and she soon began to replicate the motions, gliding up and down my cock. Satisfied that I could move my hands from her hips and let her take over the rhythm, I finally rested my hands on her tits and squeezed them roughly. She squealed and sped her hips up, enjoying the breastplay.

I pinched and pulled her nipples as I jiggled the mountains of flesh in my hands, looking up at this creature; half pig, half woman, with her piglike snout, piggy ears, eyes more animal instinct than human thought, full-lipped mouth, chubby-belly with the raised bumps where her four other vestigial nipples were, and her enormous, full tits, the flesh spilling around my fingers, my hands utterly dwarfed by them.

We were still fucking enthusiastically, but our -or at least my- fatigue meant we were slower paced.

I pulled her down to press her breasts against my chest and nuzzled her snout aside to find her lips and we kissed, deep and wetly, hearing her snorts and whimpers of pleasure as she shifted her hips up and down my length.

I wrapped my arms around her, stroking her hair, and I suddenly realized; "shit, we're making love."

So far I had been fucking an animal; just sheer bestial lust, but right now, rocking together, kissing passionately, holding her the way I was, this was lovemaking. It was tender.

This realization took me to the edge. I gripped her hips and lunged to full depth as I came deep inside her.

Again, her powerful vaginal muscles milked every drop of cum from me, and we laid together, cuddling, enjoying the feeling of the huge breasts compressing against my chest and her insatiable appetite for kissing as her long messy blonde hair tickled my face.

We shifted and I guided her into a relaxed cuddling position, beside me, her tits squashed against my side with her head on my shoulder and I stroked her hair until I was certain she had fallen asleep.

I soon drifted off myself.

I awoke the next morning feeling a wetness around my cock and I realized she was sucking my cock.

Dear God I hope I wake up like this every morning for the rest of my life.

I stroked her hair while she snorted and snuffled around my cock, loud sucking noises coming from her. I wanted to have sex with her again, so I lifted her head off and pushed her onto her back. A split second of disappointment turned to happiness as she realized I was laying her back to mount her.

I laid on top of her and slid my cock inside her, moving my lips between hers and her breasts as we gently rocked together, making love like a love-struck couple again.

I had to admit it to myself; I loved this creature. She had been genetically engineered to be a care home assistant, but they had unwittingly bred the perfect companion. Or maybe that was the idea, that she would screw the men to death I considered with an inward chuckle.

12