Charlotte, my human-pig hybrid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her tightly as we had sex, building up to a long, powerful orgasm until I filled her with seed once again.

A bizarre part of me was curious to see what would result in my getting her pregnant. I kissed her deeply as my balls emptied into her, a mass of tangled arms and legs with two bodies shifting together as her body hungrily took my seed. I knew nothing about actual pigs, are they just in permanent heat? My hybrid behaved as such, an unending desperation for cum like her life depended on it.

As we laid together, I still laid on top of her, her thick thighs either side of mine, feeling her pussy milking my cock, I realized she didn't even have a name yet. Yesterday had happened so fast, and I had fucked her repeatedly and I hadn't even named her!

As cliche as it is, a name immediately stuck in my mind.

"Charlotte" I said, gazing into her eyes. She seemed to understand and smiled, before pulling me close into a kiss.

So she had a name now.

Damn it made this whole insanity feel all the more real.

Feeling lazy that morning, I rolled off my new lover and pulled against me to rest her head on my shoulder. She draped her chubby leg over mine and hugged me tightly with her arm. Her long blonde hair tickled my skin and her snout, a trait I was increasingly finding to be beyond adorable, nuzzled my chest.

I put a movie on my TV and laid with Charlotte lazily drifting in and out of sleep, enjoying having this beautiful creature in my arms, gently caressing her hair and back with my fingertips, her yielding yet robust skin pressing against me from shoulder to foot, listening her snuffle-like breathing and the odd grunt as she snoozed in my embrace. Her gigantic breasts spilling across my body.

A flush of arousal filled me but I managed to resist, laying like this was too good to end just yet.

I drifted off to sleep once more.

Later that day, I was in my office, working on some personal projects, having left Charlotte asleep on my bed in the bedroom.

I heard her stir and I called to her, knowing she would likely be concerned at my absence.

She trotted into my office on all fours and crawled beneath my desk. I watched her, her huge breasts swinging and her cute tummy jiggling slightly, her meaty backside wiggling as she crawled.

Blood rushed to my cock so fast my vision swam for a second, and I reached down, lowering my pants to my ankles.

I reached down and stroked Charlotte's cheek, then guided her to my cock.

She grinned under her adorable snout and took my cock into her mouth and began suckling greedily, grunting.

I gazed down and watched her, her blonde head bobbing as she worked my aching cock, her mouth so warm and wet, her tongue so soft and agile.

Her sounds were so sexy, these feminine but animal grunts, sounding almost impatient as she suckled, as if she considered my cum a delicious delicacy. Considering her pig DNA and what slurry pigs are happy to eat, it may well be the case that she found my cum genuinely tasty.

I began gasping as my orgasm neared, and Charlotte by now seemed to recognise the signs and suckled all the more greedily, and I lifted my ass off my chair in my instinctive need to get deeper as I began cumming in Charlotte's mouth, and I listened to her swallowing loudly, grunting happily as she gulped down my thick, warm cum.

Falling back onto my chair, Charlotte kept suckling, more gently now as my cock slackened into a semi-erection, drained but stimulated by her gentle, affectionate suckling.

I had one hand on my mouse, working, and one hand on Charlotte's head, stroking her hair tenderly as she sat dutifully beneath my desk, lovingly suckling my cock.

Weeks passed, and waking one morning, I noticed Charlotte's extra nipples on her belly were noticeably more pronounced.

Uh-oh.

I snatched my phone and searched "signs of pregnancy in sows."

Lots of pictures of enlarged nipples. Uh-oh. I couldn't believe I had been so cavalier. A part of me knew this would happen, but I wanted to believe the scientists hadn't made them genetically compatible with humans.

Charlotte had seemed different the past couple of days. She was sleepier than usual, and her relentless affection was extremely tender now, less so ravenously sexual. She knew she was pregnant.

She stirred and smiled at me, and I smiled back. I stroked her stomach and she seemed to understand. She rose and nuzzled my neck, grunting her need for sex.

My cock, utterly trained to respond to her grunts now stood like a pillar and I mounted her, taking more care to support my own weight, not wanting to crush what was growing inside her.

I slid my cock inside her, her burning, fleshy walls rippling wetly around my length. She gasped and grunted happily as we had sex, her thick, heavy thighs rubbing mine, her pussy feeling warmer and softer than ever.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and drew me to her lips, hungrily devouring the kiss as I rolled my hips leisurely, letting my cock glide in and out of her.

I scooped her huge breasts together and pressed my chest against them, the most amazing cleavage swaying beneath me. She had gained a tiny amount of weight since she had arrived with me, and her breasts had grown a cup size in that time. I had put that down to the weight gain but now I realized it was likely also down to her pregnancy.

I broke the kiss and gazed down at her; she gazing happily right back at me, her messy blonde hair strewn about the pillow, an expression of absolute bliss across her beautiful, adorable face.

I couldn't fight the feeling. I was glad she was pregnant. Charlotte belonged to me and I loved her. Now, our baby, or babies, grew in her belly and here we were, expectant parents, making love.

I arched my back and began cumming inside her, wondering which of the countless loads I had blown inside her had impregnated her.

I felt her fleshy walls rippling around my length, milking me of my seed, as if she wasn't quite pregnant enough and craved more.

We rolled onto our sides, keeping my cock inside her, stroking her thigh as she rested it on mine.

We cuddled and held each other tightly, and I gazed happily into her eyes.

I had never, ever pictured myself wanting children, and now I felt happier than I ever had, gazing into Charlotte's eyes knowing that baby hybrid piglet humans were growing inside her.

Just wondering who of us they would take after most fascinated the nerd in me.

My phone pinged, drawing me from my reverie and I took it from my bedside shelf.

It was the animal shelter group chat. It had been quiet of late as we were all still expected to stay home with our new companions so there wasn't a lot to talk about. The government had given the manager some agency workers for the time being.

It was one of the girls, Rosie.

"Everyone, I am freaking out and you are the only people I can turn to."

"What's wrong?" everyone else replied.

"You can NOT judge me, okay. I made a mistake and you guys are the only people I can legally discuss this with. Okay"

"Damn Rosie, okay, no judgment." Tilly, the other girl replied. We all agreed.

"Ok. So I had an accident with my bull hybrid. I let something happen that shouldn't. And I'm late. I think I'm pregnant."

There is no way the scientists hadn't planned this from the start. I had been paired with Charlotte, my beautiful fertility-goddess, and Rosie had been paired with a bull hybrid? What greater symbol of male virility is there?

As we continued to text each other, we all admitted to having sex with our companions.

Roger, the hippy guy had a cow hybrid, and Tilly had a horse hybrid.

Margaret, the manager and owner of the shelter told us that she had been paired with a dolphin hybrid, as she had a large house with an indoor pool. She sheepishly admitted that while swimming with him, they had had sex too.

I turned to Charlotte, her pink skin glowing. I stroked her belly and kissed her.

"Humanity is about to get a lot weirder." I chuckled as my cock began to recover and swell inside my pregnant lover.

12