Charlotte’s Big Mistake

Story Info
Charlotte wanted her to train the team. He wanted her.
2.2k words
4.25
8.7k
20
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened the hotel room door, a thin hungry smile appearing as he guided her inside.

The drinks she had at the bar downstairs had made her a little light headed and when he suggested they go upstairs, she couldn't remember saying yes. But here they were.

The door closing behind them startled her. She stood awkwardly in the middle of the room as he walked past her and sat on a chair in the corner of the room. His eyes slowly scanned her, the anticipation of unwrapping her making his cock harden instantly. He had wanted her as soon as he laid eyes on her and now she stood nervously in front of him.

He looked down at her feet, still wearing the gumboots she had walked through the rain in this morning. 'You don't need those in here' he said. Charlotte perched on the end of the bed and slowly pulled the boots off, placing them carefully under the table.

As she stood there in her stocking feet, the confidence that had so aroused him earlier that day was long gone. She looked nervous. Afraid almost. He liked that even more. And as he looked approvingly at her dainty nylon clad feet, his cock twitched, demanding to be freed. She was right to be worried.

He stood up, eyes fixed on her, and slowly walked over. He could hear her, short ragged breaths somewhere between fear and anticipation. He towered over Charlotte. As he leaned down to kiss her, he felt her body tense.

Charlotte froze as his lips found hers. But the feel of him, the aroma of his aftershave and the alcohol combined to melt away some of her inhibitions temporarily. His hand moved down her body and around her ass, squeezing her cheek and sliding around the back of her thigh. As his fingers slipped between her legs, even with her jeans on, the feeling was electric, and a low moan escaped from her lips. He stepped back to admire his prize, and began to unbutton her floral blouse. It fell to the floor, revealing her spectacular breasts, cupped in a lacy black and green bra. He reached around her and unclipped it, freeing the delicious treats inside. They were big, D cup he guessed, with beautiful pink nipples that already started to harden. He cupped them in his hands, caressing them and trying to recall if he had ever seen a better pair. He hadn't.

Charlotte was hit by a wave of self conscious nervousness as this man, a stranger until a few short hours ago, touched her naked skin. She mouthed the words but nothing came out. 'I have to go'.

With strong insistent hands, he edged her towards the bed. She fell backwards, laying on her back, watching silently as he took off his shirt. He was as muscular as he was tall. It was then that she noticed something in his pants, something big. It strained against the material, baying to be released. Her apprehension only grew as she felt his skilled fingers unbuttoning her jeans.

He pulled her tight jeans down over her hips. She lifted her ass almost involuntarily to allow him to peel them off her. She lay on the bed, naked except for her nude-coloured stockings and a lacy green and black thong that matched her bra. Her legs looked incredible in the sheer nylon. It was time to show her what she would be getting.

Charlotte let out a cry of surprise as he pulled her legs toward him. 'Sit up' he instructed. She did as he said, eyes fixed on the terrifying bulge in his pants. He unbuttoned them slowly and deliberately, enjoying the tension. He stood in front of her, inches from her face. 'Take them off'. His voice was cold, no doubt that he was in control. With shaking hands, she slipped her fingers inside the elastic and eased them down. And then she saw it. Her eyes grew wider as inch after inch of his enormous penis appeared from its fabric prison. Finally, it broke free of the elastic and sprung up in front of Charlotte. She had never seen anything like it, and she let out a gasp of shock at the sight. He took a step towards Charlotte, guiding the rapidly hardening penis towards her mouth. She took a deep breath and opened her lips, wrapping her hand around the base. Her fingers could barely reach around it. As the mushroom shaped head slid into her mouth, she could taste the drops of pre-cum, smell the earthy scent, feel the blood pulsing in it. She sucked gently on the head and he grunted his approval. As she eased it in and out of her mouth, it finally became fully hard. He stood back, his huge penis making a popping noise as it slipped free of Charlotte's lips. Now she could see it, a sick feeling started to well up in her stomach. it was 10 inches long and too thick to even begin contemplate fitting inside her. Bulging veins ran down the shaft, leading to a bulbous purple head that still carried a mix of his pre-cum and her saliva. He laid her back on the bed again and knelt in front of her. He eased her legs apart, placing a slow kiss on her nylon covered lips. His hand slid between her legs, stroking and rubbing, her sticky wetness creating a growing patch of darkness on her underwear and stockings.

Charlotte's body betrayed her, reacting to his every touch with a moan, breaths sharp and desperate. Suddenly, she felt her stockings being pulled down. The nylon made a gentle hissing sound as he peeled the stockings from her soft pale legs and cast them aside. She felt him begin to pull down her underwear and instinctively slapped a hand down onto his, whispering a barely audible 'no'.

He stood up, that huge hungry penis pointing at her angrily. He beckoned her to stand, and she did, head barely reaching his shoulders. He kissed her neck and slipped his hand inside her underwear in a single deft movement. Again, she let out a sigh of pleasure as his fingers traced delicate circles around her lips, edging inside her to tease her clit. She was sticky wet. Almost ready he thought.

She looked at him with something near to disappointment when he slid his hand out of her soaked underwear. He moved down to his knees, pausing on the way down to kiss those incredible breasts. He flicked her nipples with his tongue, gently nipping at them. His hands up and down her smooth legs and pert, juicy ass. This time there would be no escape. With a rough twist, he tore away her thong. She gasped at the force and her sudden nakedness.

Charlotte tried to cover her exposed vagina with a hand, but he quickly pulled it aside. It was every bit as delicious as the rest of her body. Shaved, tight and sticky with her juices. He had to taste her. His tongue lapped up her juices, then flicked upwards against her clit. Charlotte let out a cry and stepped backwards. She had enjoyed flirting with him but she didn't want this. She didn't want him inside her. She had married young and not had many partners, certainly none with a penis like that. And she loved someone else.

He stood up and looked at her carefully. He had to have her. There was no doubt about that. It was time. He bent down and quickly scooped her off her feet. As he held her in his arms, he pulled her into a long lingering kiss. Charlotte knew then there was no escape. When he laid her down on the bed, she caught sight of that monstrous penis and fear bubbled up inside her again.

He opened her legs wide and knelt between them, stroking his rock hard penis as if to taunt her. His body moved over her, and suddenly his weight was on her. He kissed her chest, her neck, finally her lips. She closed her eyes, hoping when she opened them again she would be back in the bar downstairs. But when she opened them, he was there. On top of her, face a couple of inches from hers. He was smiling.

And then it happened.

With a sharp twist of his hips, he pushed his huge penis inside Charlotte. She screamed out as the head penetrated her, stretching her in a way she couldn't imagine. Even with her juices coating him, the pain was unbearable. He edged out and pushed himself a little deeper, the mushroom head fully wedged inside Charlotte's tight vagina. His third thrust buried half of his penis inside her, drawing another long scream from Charlotte.

Each time he slid a little deeper, her lips clamping tight around him as he stretched her. Suddenly he kissed her and she felt herself kiss him back in between her anguished squeals of pain. She wrapped her pale legs around his hips, but instantly realised that was a mistake. With her legs spread wide this was the time. He ground down on her hips, entering her with his whole length for the first time. Charlotte screamed loudly, clawing frantically at the bed sheets as his 10 inches buried inside her, hot heavy balls coming to rest on her ass cheeks while the head of his penis crashed into Charlotte's cervix. He held himself inside her, waiting for her cries to subside.

She was tighter than any woman he had taken before, vaginal walls clamped tightly around him. Her juices helped ease his path inside her but there was no doubt she was having trouble taking him. But lust had taken over, and he began to fuck Charlotte. Every rough penetration brought a cry of pain, but he couid sense she was also starting to come. His thrusts were long and slow at first, each one balls deep in this beautiful woman. His thighs slapped against hers, bodies coming together faster and faster. Charlotte arched her back, eyes tightly closed, legs shaking on his back from the force of his entry and the impending orgasm.

Suddenly, Charlotte let out a scream like nothing he had ever heard. Her vagina squeezed his cock like a vice as she came hard. She didn't breath for what felt like an eternity, then gasped in desperate breaths of air as the climax washed over her.

He rocked back onto his knees, looking admiringly at Charlotte's heaving chest. Her nipples were hard as diamonds, poking skywards demanding his lips. But he was not done with her yet.

He slowly slid his still-hard penis from her. it was streaked with Charlotte's juices and shades of pink. A glance at the sheets beneath her confirmed she had bled a little as he fucked her. Not a surprise, given his size and her tightness. She stared up at him, then down at his heaving erection. 'come in my mouth' she whispered. He smiled. 'not yet Charlotte'. Her eyes, still watering from the pain of his penetration, widened at the realisation he was going to take her again.

With immense strength, Charlotte was rolled onto her stomach and then pulled onto her hands and knees. He gripped her waist tightly, and after guiding himself to the entrance to her vagina, he pulled her sharply back onto him, burying his penis up to the hilt. Charlotte muffled a scream of shock and pain into the pillow. It felt like he was deeper than ever before, hard rhythmic thrusts splitting her open and peppering her womb. It felt like he was ripping her apart.

He reached around and began to tease her clit. As his fingers and cock operated in perfect harmony, it was only a matter of time before she came again. He was close too, her tightness slowly drawing the hot semen from his balls and into position. With a shuddering yell, Charlotte came again. Her body sagged down into the bed. He released his grip on her hips, letting her collapse onto the mattress. But his cock stayed buried inside her. He fucked her deep and hard, weight of his body pressing down on her, bouncing her off the mattress, her ass banging against him with each entry.

His penis slammed into Charlotte for the final time and erupted, flooding her womb with hot cum. She moaned loudly as he continued to spurt inside her, until finally he had emptied out into her. With a popping sound, his penis slowly slid out of Charlotte, slapping down onto the sheets, smeared with cum, her juices and a little blood. She was unable to move, the exhaustion of her climaxes matched only by the burning in her vagina. Her whole body ached from the sex.

He stood up, wiping his semi hard cock on a nearby towel. The sight was magnificent, Charlotte naked, her vagina stretched to breaking point and bathed in his cum, still oozing from her onto the sheets. She does have an amazing ass he thought, stroking his cock. I want it.

She glanced over her shoulder, reading his thoughts as that massive penis came to life in his hand again. 'Mark..... please...... no'.