The Wrong Way Home

Story Info
Charlotte finds the road home is a hard one.
1.9k words
4.18
24k
24
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late. Too late probably, and a little too much to drink as well. Charlotte stepped out of the bar and into the cold night, her heels tapping and clicking down the stairs to the street. She pulled out her phone to the usual 'get home safe' messages and rolled her eyes, firing back a cursory 'i will' as she walked slowly towards the station. She regretted leaving her jacket at work, her tight orange dress was great for attracting eyes but didn't exactly keep the cold out.

As she walked past the old school chapel she noticed a light, like a torch from a phone, piercing the darkness. She stopped, peering down the path. There were plenty of cars around, It was fine. Wasn't it?

Charlotte tip-toed a little closer. The light illuminated a shadow against the wall. She froze as the shadow moved. The light disappeared and all was dark. Charlotte turned back towards the noise of traffic, but there was something blocking her path. Someone. The figure moved slowly towards her. She turned to run, but he was on her in a split second. His hand clapped tight over her mouth, the other pressed a cold blade against her neck. 'sshhh' he whispered. 'this is a church'.

He nudged her forward with his knee. Charlotte's heels tapped out a slow march on the slate floor as she was guided towards the door of the church. He breathed in her sweet scent approvingly, eager to take a closer look at his prize. As they reached the heavy door, he gave it a kick and the door creaked open.

The stranger turned to Charlotte and in one rapid movement he swept her up into his arms and carried her over the threshold into the candle lit chapel kicking it closed behind them. The lock clicked, sealing Charlotte inside with this man.

Amid her sense of panic and fear, she got her first look at her abductor. He was young, barely 20 from her rushed assessment. He was very tall and lean, and despite the cold he wore no shirt. Just some tattered pants and scruffy boots. Despite his appearance, he smelled strangely good.

He carefully placed Charlotte onto her feet and stepped back to take in the sight. Her tight dress clung to her hips, heaving chest drawing his eyes to what looked to be a magnificent pair of breasts. He circled her slowly, staring hungrily at her ass, the lines of her thong visible through the thin fabric. The room was silent other than Charlotte's sharp panicked breaths.

'We are going to play a little game' he whispered in a strange accent she couldn't place. He produced a deck of cards and held them in front of her. 'red, you take something off'. Her eyes widened in fear. 'black, i take something off. Take a card'. She stared at him nervously, hands frozen by her side. He lifted the long knife slowly and looked at the blade, then up at her. The intent was clear. 'Take a card' he said firmly.

Charlotte slipped a card out, hands shaking, and closed her eyes. When she opened them, and Eight of Hearts was looking back at her. She looked up at him and felt a wave of nausea. He said nothing, wiping the blade on his thigh. With head bowed, she stepped out of her black heels. He glanced approvingly at her dainty feet. 'Pick again'.

6 of diamonds. She felt the knot in her stomach tighten as the realisation of what came next dawned on her. Pale and shaking, she stared at the floor as she reached around to unzip her dress. Charlotte reluctantly peeled the fabric away from her body. She stepped carefully out of the dress, placing it on one of the pews. She refused to meet his gaze.

His cock hardened rapidly as he took in the delicious sight in front of him. She wore a matching red thong and bra. Her breasts were every bit as spectacular as he thought. They strained at the lace cups, nipples already starting to harden in the chill air.

'Next card'. Charlotte's breaths became more ragged, the fear washing over her with every passing second. She pulled a care from the pack, took a deep breath and turned it over. Ace of spades. For a split second she felt relief at not having to show any more of herself to this animal. That relief didn't last. He smiled happily as he kicked off his worn boots. Charlotte knew this awful game of Russian Roulette would not end well. The next card would be the point of no return.

King of Spades. Charlotte took a shuddering breath and closed her eyes tight. She could hear the sound of a zip, rustling material. 'Next card'. As Charlotte opened her eyes nervously, she couldn't help but glance at the man. The breath was snatched from her chest as she looked in horror at the naked figure opposite her. Or to be exact, his penis. Enormous was an understatement. His erection pointed straight at her, easily 10 inches long. It pulsed with veins, with a massive deep purple mushroom head. He smiled easily, enjoying her growing panic. 'It seems like the game is over'.

The man wandered towards her, eyes locked on her. He put a cold hand on her shoulder, moving behind her. With a flick of the blade, her bra strap was sliced away. Charlotte gasped, reaching instinctively for the material as it fell away from her. Another flick and her thong met the same fate. She clawed frantically at her underwear, losing her bra as she did so. Those incredible breasts were free at last. His hands slid around Charlotte's body, softly squeezing and kneading, fingertips circling her hard nipples. Fingertips were soon replaced by lips, drawing a low involuntary moan from her.

He reached down between Charlotte's legs and pulled the torn underwear away from her hand. With two fingers, he rubbed slowly up and down her lips. As he edged a little further inside he was met by a growing wetness, sticky sweet juice coating his fingers. He traced delicate circles on Charlotte's clit, her body betraying her and reacting to his touch. Her low moans grew faster and more frantic. With his other hand, he guided Charlotte's hand to his massive penis. It was hot, blood pulsing through it. She glanced down at it again. He can't put that inside me she thought. With self preservation in mind, she began running her hand up and down the enormous shaft.

The naked figures in the candelight began breathing in unison, increasingly lost in the moment of desire. Charlotte could feel an orgasm building. She had to stop this. Any way she could. Her hand released her grip on his rock hard penis, pushing his fingers away from her wet sticky vagina. Meeting his stare briefly, Charlotte dropped slowly to her knees, his penis almost touching her nose. She closed her eyes and wrapped her lips around the mushroom head, sucking it in. He grunted his approval. Her hand guided his shaft in and out of her mouth with a loud slurping noise. His taste, like his scent, was surprisingly good. She sucked and licked as if her life depended on it, desperately hoping she could make him come and escape this nightmare.

He looked down at the glorious sight of the voluptuous and rather terrified woman doing her best to suck him dry. She was good, very good. He wanted her. Wanted to feel those sweet juices around his cock not his fingers. He took a step back, his penis sliding out of Charlotte's mouth harder than ever. He gestured for her to stand up. She slowly climbed to her feet and stood awkwardly, her delicious naked body illuminated by candle light. He took her hand and led her to the altar. Charlotte let out a cry of shock as she was whisked off her feet and laid onto the cold surface,

'please don't do it' she whispered. He climbed up onto the altar, crawling towards her like a wild animal. He kneeled over her, his penis protruding up towards the sky like a giant spear of flesh about to impale the submissive beauty beneath him.

He eased Charlotte's soft silky legs apart and moved himself into position. She closed her eyes as the engorged mushroom head pressed against her lips, sliding up and down until her juices coated it. She could feel his breath again her neck as he lowered his body against hers. Charlotte's own breaths were shallow and ragged, nervously awaiting her penetration by the devil on top of her. And then it came.

He thrust his hips forward, forcing his enormous penis inside Charlotte. she let out a piercing scream as he entered her, her vagina already burning as he stretched her. He pulled out, before another sharp twist buried him deeper inside her. Half of his cock was now wedged inside his victim. She was as tight as she was beautiful. Her juices mixed with the pre-cum already dripping from him, allowing him to slide a little deeper with each slow forceful thrust. Finally, it was time for her to take all him inside her.

Slowly, in a single continuous movement he forced his hungry penis deeper, stretching her walls before finally crashing into her cervix. Charlotte squealed in pain, trying desperately to escape the spear of flesh and muscle she was impaled upon. He held himself inside her, watching as a solitary tear ran down her cheek. His balls were heavy, coming to rest on the cheeks of her perfect ass with a pleasing slap. Soon those balls would erupt inside her, the ultimate act of sacrilege on this most holy of places.

Her impossibly tight vagina held him inside as he lifted himself off Charlotte and rocked back onto his knees. He wanted to watch the glorious sight of this beautiful stranger being fucked. He pulled Charlotte's slim pale legs up and put her dainty feet on his chest, holding her hips in place. Then he edged his throbbing penis out a little, thrusting hard inside her again. A little faster, a little harder each time until he was fucking her as hard as he had ever taken a woman before. She let out a cry with each savage penetration, but there was something else. Her breathing changed, cheeks flushed, the cries turning to loud animal moans. Pain transfused with pleasure that would not be denied.

His heavy balls twitched in anticipation. Suddenly Charlotte's vaginal walls clamped around him like a vice, her whole body shaking before a shrill howl announced that she was coming. Her back arched, eyes wide open as was her mouth. The howl subsided but the spasms continued. He could wait no longer, letting out a roar of his own before spewing a stream of hot sticky come inside Charlotte. He filled her womb with his impregnating seed, draining every last drop from his aching balls to deposit inside her. He slid his half erect penis out if her, a stream of his come escaping at the same time and dripping onto the alter. A few spots of Charlotte's blood were mixed in, a legacy of the intense sex that had just desecrated this place.

Charlotte rolled exhausted onto her side, hands covering her burning, come-filled vagina. She blinked away a tear and turned to look at him to beg for an end to the ordeal. But he was gone. All that remained was a card. A king of hearts, stained with blood and come. The game was over, but unknown to her, its legacy was already growing inside her.