Charlotte Sometimes Pt. 02

Story Info
A friend in need joins grandma and grandson.
5.5k words
4.63
30k
42

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,136 Followers

[If the opening confuses you, check out Part 1]

And, so began a spring and summer of love for grandma and me. I spent almost every weeknight at grandma's place on the west side. On weekends, we stayed apart - - working, catching up with friends, resting and recharging, preparing for the week ahead. On Monday afternoons, I practically ran from the nearest subway stop to Charlotte's apartment, my cock already flexing in anticipation.

One Tuesday night, grandma told me about the cabin that Marty had bought in the Poconos, and I suggested we spend a weekend in the country.

"Sounds very romantic," she cooed as we lay together in bed, her cheek resting on my chest. "Why don't you check Marty's car down in the garage. Make sure it's still running."

After pouring in some oil and trading out some filters, the old boat - - a 1975 Buick Electra - - purred like a cat when I revved it up later that week. Marty had put less than 20 thousand miles on it and instructed the building super to keep it fueled and start it twice a week. I packed a gym bag and grandma and I hit the road on a Friday afternoon in April. As we drove out of town, she rested her head on my shoulder while I piloted the car. Somewhere near the Pennsylvania border, we stopped to fill the tank and grab a soda.

Grandma stood next to me while I paid for everything. The guy on the other side of the counter - - a country yokel in his late twenties or thirties - - studied us while he counted out our change.

"You and your....er... son headed for the Poconos?" He asked grandma.

Charlotte turned to me and laughed.

"My son?" She answered. "My grandson, you mean."

The guy smiled weakly. "Yeah, you and your grandson."

"We are," grandma said. "A weekend of love and romance."

The guy's grin faded as Charlotte turned to face me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Aren't we, honey?" She asked as she hugged me.

"Lovin' all weekend," I replied. "Day and night and the hours in between."

I leaned my face down and our lips met. We enjoyed a lusty, tongue-smacking kiss and grandma reached down to squeeze my crotch.

After a minute of hot kissing, we released each other and I scooped the change from the counter.

"See you on the return trip," I said to the yokel, who stared at us in blank confusion.

Grandma laughed and, hand-in-hand, we made our way to the Buick and hit the road.

Once we got inside Marty's cabin, I only left the big king bed to hit the bathroom. The rest of the weekend, grandma cooked, cleaned, and fucked. Most of the time, she wore only her apron. She loved fucking in that apron and I loved watching her ride me - - her big tits bouncing under the thin fabric, her hips bucking up and down, my hands glued to her meaty ass cheeks.

Over the next few months we made several trips to the cabin, stopping each time to say hello to our new friend behind the gas station counter. Each time we saw him, he seemed more confused.

A couple weeks after our first cabin trip, Grandma was making me some eggs in her kitchen. I sat naked in the little kitchen nook admiring her ripe, womanly body rippling beneath a sheer, gauzy robe. As she slid the eggs onto my plate and took a seat opposite me, she raised a finger.

"Oh, Robert," she said. "I forgot to tell you. We're invited to dinner."

I stopped my egg-laden fork mid-way from plate to mouth.

"Dinner? With who?"

"You remember Martha," she said, buttering a slice of toast. "From the store."

I nodded.

"She and her husband are having a few girls and their husbands over for dinner on Friday night." She pushed the toast into her mouth, chewed it, and licked her lips. "Might be fun."

I laughed. "You, me, and a bunch of golden oldies?"

Grandma smiled. "Baby," she said. "I want to show off my new boyfriend."

"Make the other girls jealous," I said.

Charlotte nodded and scooped our plates off the table. She ambled over to the sink, casting a lascivious smile at me over her shoulder and shaking her hips.

"Okay," I said. "I take it back - - that sounds like fun."

Grandma deposited the dishes in the sink.

"Thanks, dear," she said, turning the tap on and squirting some dish soap into the sink. "Now, get over here and love me up while I take care of this mess."

Grandma pushed her big ass toward me and less than a minute later, my cock was stuffed inside her while she bounced her cheeks against my crotch.

We took the Buick out to Queens, where Martha lived with her husband in a nice little bungalow. There were four other couples, including Martha and her husband - - a sad, little bald guy named Marvin. Grandma introduced me as her new boyfriend and the four ladies oohed and ahhed about how handsome I was, how tall I was, how great we looked together. I caught a couple of the ladies casting sharp glances at their husbands, who nodded at me and returned to their conversation about the disappointing Jets season.

Pretty quickly, we all sat down to dinner at a big wooden table. Marvin sat to my left, Grandma to my right. Martha was seated opposite us and kept her eyes glued to Grandma and me from the moment we took our chairs. The food was good - - some kind of noodles and beef - - but the conversation was pretty dull.

Halfway through dinner, grandma rested her hand on my thigh and started gently stroking my leg under the tablecloth. I saw Martha's eyes drop to the edge of the table in front of us. Her eyes widened as she guessed what was happening. Grandma's hand shifted upward, onto my swelling cock. Her delicate fingers rested there until I dropped my hand on top of hers and squeezed. Taking her cue, Charlotte softly massaged my hard cock.

"Charlotte, dear," Martha said. "Why don't you pass the broccoli to Marvin. He needs his vegetables."

Grandma released my cock and lifted the bowl of broccoli toward me. I passed it to Marvin who accepted it unenthusiastically. Grandma pulled her napkin from her lap and dropped it on the table.

"Excuse me," she said. "I need the ladies room. Be right back."

She stood and adjusted her skirt. Martha eyeballed her as Charlotte navigated around the table. Just before grandma slipped into the living room, she turned her head and winked at me. I grinned. Waiting a couple of minutes, I also excused myself from the table.

"Looks like we're on the same schedule," I said as I rose from my seat.

"Oh, how romantic," Martha joked. "The other bathroom is upstairs."

I nodded and left the dining room. Across the living room, I found the downstairs bathroom. It was empty. Grinning to myself, I headed upstairs. I opened the upstairs bathroom door to find grandma leaning against the sink, facing the door. She smiled when I shut the door behind me. She raised her arms and we embraced. Our hungry mouths met and we kissed and hugged.

"Wait," grandma said, pulling her lips from mine. "I want to watch."

She spun around so that we were both facing the mirror that ran the length of the bathroom wall over the sink.

"Better," she said to me in the mirror as she pushed her broad ass against my crotch.

"Much better," I answered as I bent to kiss the back of her neck.

"Hmmmmm," grandma murmured, rocking her backside against me.

I dropped one hand to pull her skirt up. My other hand dove down the front of her blouse to latch onto a big, soft tit. As I slid a finger inside grandma, she gasped and thrust her ass against it. Soon, we were rocking together, grandma with her chin raised and me panting into her ear.

"Cum for me, gran," I whispered. "I want to make you cum."

Charlotte grunted and slipped one of her hands around my wrist, pushing my finger faster in and out of her wet pussy. I pulled my hand off her tits and was just about to unzip my jeans when we both heard the doorknob twist. We froze - - my hand still buried in grandma's pussy, her ass still backed up tight against my crotch. We raised our eyes in unison to the bathroom mirror and watched, in shock, as the door slowly opened.

Martha appeared in the doorway, her fingers clutching the doorknob.

"Oh," she gasped.

Grandma's eyes flashed from Martha's reflection to mine.

"Oh," Martha repeated, her eyes wide. "Pardon me."

Grandma's eyes met mine and she squeezed my wrist, forcing my fingers back into her pussy. She humped her ass backwards and, with a quick look at Martha's reflection, I unbuttoned my jeans and worked the zipper until they slid to my knees. I thought Martha's eyes would pop out of her head, but she remained frozen in the doorway.

Quickly, I pulled my hand from grandma's pussy and replaced it with my dick. Grandma grunted and put both hands on the edge of the bathroom vanity, pushing herself hard onto my cock.

"Yes," grandma groaned. "Stick it in me, Robert." She lowered her head. "Fuck me, honey."

I started pumping in and out of grandma, raising my eyes to meet Martha's in the mirror. The other woman watched us fucking, her eyes shifting from our faces down to my naked ass. After several minutes, Martha gulped and slowly pulled the door shut, disappearing from view.

Grandma looked up at me in the mirror and grinned. We fucked slowly and steadily until her pussy quivered and I felt my cock swelling. We came together, mouths crammed together to stifle our moans. After, as we rearranged our clothes, grandma turned to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Thank you, baby," she whispered. "That was incredible"

She pecked my lips, straightened her skirt and slipped through the bathroom door. I took a piss, zipped back up, brushed my shirt with my hands, and returned downstairs. The dinner party continued on its dull, desultory path. The only difference was that Martha wouldn't meet my eyes or grandma's.

After dessert was served, grandma and I rose and excused ourselves, pleading late hours and the drive back to the city. Marvin handed us our coats and Martha hugged grandma and planted a powdery kiss on each of my cheeks.

"Well," she said as we sidled through the front door. "That was fun. Especially for you two."

Grandma laughed. "It was, Martha," she said. "We'll have to do it again."

We laughed together all the way down the walk and were still laughing as we crossed the Queensboro Bridge back into Manhattan. It was too late to take the subway downtown, so I dropped grandma off in front of her building, parked the big Buick in the basement garage, and spent the night in bed with my lover.

I woke in the morning to the sound of the phone ringing. Grandma rolled over next to me, sat up, and plucked the handset from the bedside table.

"Hello," she said in a sleepy voice.

A tinny sound issued from the phone.

"Oh yes, hello Martha."

Grandma sat up higher in the bed and rubbed her eyes. I scooted up and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, tugging her toward me so that she rested on my chest.

"Yes, we had a wonderful time," grandma said into the phone.

The tinny voice launched itself into a long stretch punctuated by grandma's "uh huh's" and "oh's."

"Well," grandma said finally. "That certainly sounds interesting." She paused. "And you're sure Marvin agrees?"

A short burst from the phone. Granny laughed.

"Well, hold on, dear," grandma said. "I'll ask him. He's right here."

Another burst of noise from the phone.

"No, no. No bother. He's right here. I'll just ask him."

Grandma covered the receiver with her palm. She grinned up at me.

"It's Martha," she said.

"Uh oh, busted," I answered.

Grandma laughed. "Hardly, dear." She paused and chuckled. "Martha wants to know if we want to have a party with her and Marvin."

"A party?"

"Yes," grandma said. "Just the four of us. At her place."

I laughed. "That kind of party?"

Grandma grinned and smacked me playfully on the cheek. "Yes, Robert. Evidently that kind of party."

"Mmmmm," I said. "I'm not sure if I can stand the sight of Marvin naked. It might put me to sleep."

Grandma laughed. "I know the feeling," she said. "But Martha has made it quite clear that though Marvin wants to be there, he doesn't want to participate."

I stroked my chin in a parody of thoughtfulness.

"Might be kinda fun," I said. "A little weird but possibly fun."

Grandma kissed my chest. "You're a good sport."

"Yes," she continued, uncupping the phone. "He's definitely interested. Even... excited."

I could hear Martha cackling on the other end of the line. She and grandma continued chatting, working out the details, while I stroked grandma's hair and stretched my legs under the covers.

A few minutes later, she reached over to replace the phone in its cradle.

"Well," she said, returning her cheek to my chest. "That's all set then. Tomorrow afternoon." She paused, spinning my chest hair through her fingers. "Are you sure, honey? Do you really want to?"

I gazed down at her. "Hmmm, maybe," I answered. "But I know you do. So, I'm happy to give it a whirl."

Grandma planted a kiss on chest.

"We'll have fun, baby, I promise," grandma whispered. "Martha was quite enthusiastic about it."

I laughed and we rolled around together on the bed, kissing and playing until I smacked grandma on her big ass and requested coffee.

By noon, I was back at my place downtown. I showered, shaved, napped and grabbed some takeout later that night. The afternoon of the next day, grandma and I were driving together back over the bridge to Queens. It was a lovely spring day - - bright and warm - - and we barely spoke as we enjoyed the drive and the weather.

We parked in front of Martha's house. Kids were shouting up the street and radio played in a nearby garage. I grabbed grandma's hand and we walked up the driveway to Martha's front door. The door opened just as we set foot on the stoop.

"Charlotte! Robert!" Martha beamed at us.

She had spent some time turning herself out - - freshly coiffed hair, makeup, bright red lipstick. Martha was short but slender and she had squeezed herself into a tight, light blue tracksuit. A string of pearls dropped across her neck and disappeared beneath the track suit top. Grandma and I exchanged glances and smiles and Martha ushered us into her house.

Marvin waited for us inside, shifting nervously from foot to foot. We greeted him, and Martha gestured toward the couch. Grandma sat down next to me and patted my knee.

"Drinks?" Martha asked.

"I'll take some water, thanks," I answered.

Martha shooed Marvin toward the kitchen and took a seat in a chair across from us. She crossed her legs. Her face practically glowed with enthusiasm.

"Well," she began. "What a lovely day. Just perfect."

Grandma murmured agreement as Marvin returned from the kitchen and passed me a glass of water. I sipped it and set it on the coffee table in front of the couch. We made more chit-chat until the conversation paused.

"Well, Martha," grandma said, standing up from the couch and straightening her skirt. "Why don't you give us a tour of your house. Maybe, just the highlights."

"Oh," Martha answered. "Of course. This way."

She stood and motioned toward the staircase. Grandma took my hand and led me across the room and up the stairs. Martha and Marvin followed behind.

"The bedroom is this way?" Grandma asked at the top of the stairs, motioning down a long hallway.

"Yes," Martha said. "Let me show you."

She bustled past me and I watched her pert little ass bounce along ahead of me as she opened the bedroom door. Grandma and I slid past her. It was a big room with a giant king bed along one wall. There were a couple of dressers and a pair of chairs next to the window that ran along the far wall. Marvin trooped in and Martha released the door handle to stand next to him. She had a wide smile plastered across her face.

"Marvin," she said. "Why don't you have a seat."

Marvin flexed his lips into a smile and trod over to one of the chairs beneath the window. He settled into it with a sigh.

"Come over here, Martha," grandma commanded the other woman, motioning with her hand.

Martha traipsed closer to us until we were separated by a foot or so.

"Martha has had a lot of work," grandma said, moving closer to her friend. "Haven't you, dear?"

Martha glanced at me and then at grandma.

"Well," she said. "I do like to keep up appearances."

"Why don't you show Robert," grandma said, slipping her hand into mine.

Martha gulped. "Now?" She asked. "Like this?"

Grandma nodded and Martha glanced at me.

"I don't know," she whispered. "Maybe... "

"Now, Martha," grandma said in a stern voice. "Don't be a tease. You're the one who called me and invited us over."

Martha nodded. She reached up and slowly began to unzip her tracksuit jacket. When it was open, she stood there, arms hanging at her side.

"Take it off," grandma said. "We want to see." She squeezed my hand.

"I want to see, Martha," I echoed. "I really do."

Martha smiled and pulled the jacket off her shoulders. The other woman had clearly had some work done. Her bare breasts were pear-sized and rode high on her chest. The pearl necklace looped down between her overly perky tits. Her stomach was still very flat, despite being about the same age as grandma.

"Bottoms, too," grandma said.

Martha complied and pushed her slacks down over her hips and knees. They fell to the floor. I scanned Martha's body. She had a tiny waist and full hips. Her thighs were thin but her legs were long. She wore pale, sheer pink panties.

"Isn't she lovely?" Grandma asked, squeezing my hand again.

"Delicious," I answered. "Really, Martha," I continued. "You're gorgeous."

Martha blushed and smiled.

"Your turn, Robert," grandma said to me, releasing my hand. "Show Martha what she wants."

I smiled at Martha and pulled my t-shirt over my head and quickly undid my jeans. I stepped out of them and dropped my arms. Martha's mouth formed a little "O" and her eyes dropped to my cock.

"Mmmmmm, yes," grandma said, sliding her soft hand along my big cock. "He's big. Isn't he Martha?"

Martha, her eyes still fixed on my dick, nodded.

"Come closer," grandma said to Martha.

The other woman hesitated and glanced behind us toward her husband. She swallowed and took a step forward.

"Closer," grandma said, gently stroking my cock.

Martha took another step until we were inches apart from each other. I could feel her hot breath rustle through my chest hair. Grandma released my cock and took Martha's hand in hers. A faint blush spread across the top of the other woman's chest.

"Do you like her breasts, Robert?" Grandma asked me.

I nodded.

Grandma moved to the side, one of her shoulders touching me and the other touching Martha. She grabbed my hands and placed one slowly onto each of Martha's tits. I squeezed gently and Martha gasped. I flicked my fingers across her nipples and Martha gasped again. Her thighs trembled and she shut her eyes. Grandma shifted around behind her friend.

"He loves your tits," grandma whispered in Martha's ear and the other woman inhaled sharply.

I continued playing with Martha's firm, full breasts - - squeezing and petting them, running my thumbs across her nipples. Martha's breathing grew more rapid and her chest started heaving up and down.

"Open your eyes, dear," grandma whispered to Martha.

Her friend blinked her eyes open and she gazed at me, her lips parted and her cheeks flushed.

"Now," grandma continued in a low, deep voice. "You get to enjoy him."

Grandma grasped one of Martha's hands in hers and guided it to my stiffening cock. Martha gasped when her damp, hot hand made contact with my dick.

"Grab it, dear," grandma said. "Feel it. It's so hard."

Martha sighed and her fingers curled around my shaft.

"Oh," she murmured, dropping her eyes to my crotch. "Oh my goodness."

"Goodness, indeed," grandma chuckled. "Very good." She paused. "What does it feel like, Martha?"

earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,136 Followers
12