Charlotte Sometimes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grandma was pushing Martha's hand up and down my cock but she didn't need to for long. Martha started applying her fingers to my dick enthusiastically - - squeezing and jerking my rock hard member.

"Hard," Martha muttered. "Hard and thick... and big."

She returned her eyes to mine and sucked in a deep breath. Behind her, grandma gently pushed Martha's face toward mine. Our lips met and with a deep sigh Martha opened her mouth and accepted my eager tongue. She slipped her other hand onto my cock and started twisting and squeezing with renewed energy. Our tongues wrestled together and I dropped my hands from Martha's tits to wrap her in an embrace. A strangled whimper escaped her lips.

Grandma, meanwhile, was gently nudging us together and around so that Marvin, still seated in his chair, could get a full view of his wife exercising my cock. I rolled my eyes toward hubbie. He sat there with a slack jaw, his hand pawing at the front of his pants. Grandma winked at me over Martha's shoulder. She pulled her girlfriend backward until we were next to the bed.

"Are you ready, Martha?" Grandma asked.

Her lips still glued to mine, Martha nodded and mumbled her agreement. Grandma gently pushed us down onto the bed and I fell on top of Martha, bracing myself above her on my palms. Martha released her lips from mine. She was panting and continued to tug on my cock. I saw her eyes shift towards Marvin and she eagerly pulled my cock to her damp pussy. Grandma stood somewhere behind me and her hands grabbed my ass, pushing my crotch toward Martha. With a groan, I slipped into Martha, who replied with her own deep grunt.

Martha's pussy was tight, tighter even than grandma's. I jammed my hips forward - - my cock spreading and opening her up. A moan gurgled up Martha's throat and she tried to stuff my dick even deeper inside her with her hands. Between her eager hands and grandma's encouraging shoves, I was soon buried up to my pubes inside Martha.

I paused.

"Fuck, Martha," I whispered. "You are so fucking tight. Feels so fucking good."

Martha nodded vigorously and looped her arms around my neck. I felt her thighs rise up along my flanks. Her heels - - still encased in her sneakers - - rested on my ass. She began wriggling back and forth, kicking her sneakers against my backside.

As we started fucking, I heard a zipper whisk open and sensed grandma moving around behind me. As I rocked in and out of Martha, rattling her pearl necklace back and forth across her tits, grandma rubbed her naked body against my back. She mashed her big tits against my shoulders and her hands fluttered along my arms. I grunted and grandma hugged me around the waist, pumping her hips in rhythm with mine.

My cock swelled to the breaking point and I glanced down at Martha who had screwed her eyes shut and was furiously playing with her nipples. She arched her mouth wide open and unloosed a soft yelp. I dove my head down onto her tits and emptied myself into her with one final, brutal jerk of my hips. Martha and I lay together shuddering and panting until my cock deflated and slid out of her soaked pussy. I groaned and rolled over onto my back.

Martha and I lay side by side panting. Grandma stood above us at the end of the bed, gloriously naked with her hands on her hips. She smiled and slid onto the bed next to me.

"Come on, you lovebirds," she said, patting the pillows above us. "Come on up here."

I grinned and crawled all the way onto the bed, pulling Martha along beside me. Grandma lay on her side, her long hair brushing against my bare shoulder. Her soft hands rubbed my chest. Martha caught her breath and curled up on her side, her head resting on my bicep. Grandma gave me a long, loving kiss. We all rested together for ten or fifteen minutes, enjoying a post-coital glow and the warmth of our naked bodies pressed together on the bed.

"Marvin," Martha croaked. "Get us some water or something, will you honey?"

I watched Marvin trudge across the bedroom. He returned a minute later with two glasses of cold water, handing them to Martha who passed one to me.

"Thanks, Marv," I said as I gulped the cold, clear water.

I finished the water and reached across Martha to put the glass on the bedside table. Martha put her glass next to mine and as I pulled my arm back, Martha grabbed it and pulled it across her tits. She kissed my forearm and snuggled up to me, her ass against my crotch. Grandma snuggled behind me, stroking my shoulder and arm. After a few minutes, grandma pushed my arm down across Martha's amazingly flat tummy toward her crotch. I slid my hand through her bush and rested my palm on her pussy.

"Hmmmmmm," Martha mumbled, wiggling her ass tighter against my crotch.

Grandma's cheek rested on mine. I rubbed Martha's bush and played my fingers cross her pussy lips. She murmured again and I ran a finger between her velvety lips. Grandma smiled and slid her hand along my thigh before dropping it onto my limp cock. She circled her fingers around my shaft and squeezed in a slow, gentle rhythm.

"Martha," grandma whispered.

"Hmmmmm, yes dear," Martha answered, a smile on her lips and her eyes closed.

"We have a little secret we'd like to share with you," grandma continued, still stroking my cock.

I glanced at grandma and she answered with a kiss.

"Uh huh," Martha said in a dreamy voice.

I slid a finger into Martha's pussy and she drew a sharp breath.

"That's good," she mumbled. "Yes, honey."

"Robert and I," grandma said. "We're not just boyfriend and girlfriend."

I slid another finger into Martha and she practically purred with delight, pushing her ass against my hardening cock.

"Okay," she said, luxuriating in the attention I was paying to her.

"Yes," grandma went on. "We're boyfriend and girlfriend. Lovers. But... "

Martha opened her eyes and smiled at me. She glanced up at grandma.

Grandma kissed my cheek and stroked me, directing my cock between Martha's ass cheeks.

"We're more than that...."

Martha blinked.

"Robert is my grandson."

Martha's eyes opened wide and her body froze.

"What?" She said in a flat voice. "You're what?"

Grandma ran her lips across my shoulder and pressed herself closer to my back.

"We're grandmother and grandson," grandma said. "And we're lovers."

Martha looked at me and then back to grandma. I brushed my thumb across her clit and dug my fingers deeper inside her.

"You're what?" Martha repeated. She paused, her body stiff with surprise. "Are you kidding me?"

I leaned my lips to her ear. "No, gorgeous," I whispered. "We're serious. I'm Charlotte's grandson and she's my hot, sexy grandmother."

Martha swallowed. "But... but....," she struggled to find words.

I turned my head upwards and grandma's lips met mine. We kissed and licked each other's lips.

"Oh my gawd," Martha whispered. "Oh my gawd. That's...."

"Super hot," I finished her sentence. "Don't you think?"

Martha gulped. "You make... I mean...you sleep with each other."

I nodded and grandma slid her body onto mine as I rolled onto my back. My hand slid from Martha's pussy and I arranged grandma's crotch on top of my hips.

"Hmmmmm," grandma hummed. "Yes. And we're going to fuck each other right now."

Grandma reached down and grabbed my dick.

"I'm going to stick my grandson's big dick up my pussy," she cooed to Martha. "You put your hand into your pussy and watch us."

Confusion flashed across Martha's eyes and she glanced down to watch grandma push my fat, thick cock between her legs. Martha's hand crept down across her belly and onto her pussy. As grandma settled her ass onto my thighs, my cock slid inside her. She raised her head and gasped. I ran my hands along her thick, luscious thighs. As grandma started to rock back and forth, I raised my palms to her enormous tits and squeezed. Grandma groaned and rocked back and forth harder.

I glanced over at Martha. Her jaw hung slack but her hand was pumping in and out of her pussy, shaking and rattling the pearl necklace still looped around her neck.

As grandma and I fucked, Martha stroked herself harder and harder. Her eyes were glued to grandma and me. She raised her knees and dug deeper, humping her ass up and down. Meanwhile, as I played with her nipples, grandma put her palms on my chest and pumped her ass up and down my cock. I groaned and grandma swooped down to attach her mouth to mine. We tongue-fucked each other as I mashed my hands onto grandma's fat ass and drove her down harder and deeper onto my cock.

Next to me, Martha's high-pitched whimpering broke into deep, rhythmic grunts. Grandma pulled her mouth from mine and dropped her head to pant into my ear.

"Come....on... honey..., " she huffed into my ear. "I'm almost there... "

I groaned and squeezed her ass, driving my hips upward and raising grandma's body high into the air. She squealed and her pussy pulsed around my cock. A starburst of pleasure erupted from my cockhead and I released what felt like a rushing river of cum. Grandma rubbed her head back and forth against my shoulder and clenched the bedsheet in her hand. Next to us, Martha's grunts shifted into wheezing gasps. I clamped grandma's ass onto my cock with both hands and rolled my hips back and forth, trying to squeeze out every last spark of pleasure.

We lay there together - - me, grandma, and Martha - - riding our orgasms back to earth, panting together and sighing as our bodies said goodbye to pleasure. I ran my hands up and down grandma's back, patting and kneading her skin. She hummed into my ear and kissed my temple.

"Oh my god," Martha said in a husky shaky voice. "I've never had it like that before. Good god."

I reached my arm towards her and she squeezed my hand in hers. I drifted off into a drowsy state, barely noticing when grandma rolled off me and settled against my side. I must have dozed off because the next thing I knew, I was alone on the bed. Marvin had abandoned his chair by the window. The room was lit only by the dim glow of a bedside lamp. I yawned and stretched. Beneath me, I could hear voices murmuring, then a deep, throaty laugh.

I launched myself off the bed and stumbled, naked, toward the bedroom door. After relieving myself, I headed downstairs. I found the girls in the kitchen. They had put on robes - - Martha in a short gauzy one and grandma in a thicker, shorter robe.

"There he is," grandma said with a big smile. "The hero of the evening."

Martha laughed.

"Come here," I said, spreading my arms wide. "Let me hug my ladies."

Giggling, the two old ladies stepped towards me. I wrapped them in my arms and hugged them tight to me. They reciprocated by coiling their arms around my waist.

"Nothing better than being the meat in a sexy sandwich," I said, kissing each one on top of their heads. I hugged them tighter. "Where's Marvin?"

Martha guffawed. "I think it was all too much for him," she said. "He went to bed in the guest room."

We all chuckled together.

"Come on, ladies,"I said, turning them towards the living room and nudging them forward. "We're not done yet."

I smacked them playfully on their asses and, breaking into a new round of giggles, they high-stepped it toward the stairs. I grinned and followed them back to the big king bed upstairs.

12