Charlotte the Harlot a Brother used

Story Info
Virgin Charlotte uses her brother to get back at her Father.
2k words
4.35
17.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gregscott
gregscott
240 Followers

All Characters are over 18.

A short, fun little story to write. I hope you like it now that it's in the correct category.

I am not a professional writer, but I enjoy telling stories; if you are looking for perfect grammar and syntax, I am not the writer for you. But I just bought Grammarly. Hopefully, that helps.

Charlotte the Harlot

"You get back here right now, young lady!" Jedediah growled through clenched teeth. Charlotte froze and turned back to her father, tears forming in her eyes.

"I will not have you acting like a Harlot in front of the whole dam town, little Missy. Do you understand me, young lady?"

"Yes, Pappa," Charlotte whispered.

"I told you that you could square dance, but none of that dancing with only one boy shenanigans. Don't do it again, or you're going home." Said her frustrated father.

"Yes, Pappa," Charlotte replied as her father walked away. Charlotte ran from the old Hall into the hay field as fast as her dress would allow her. She didn't look back; she was bawling uncontrollably. There was a big tree at the end of the field she was heading towards. She didn't care where she ran. She just had to get away from her father. Fifteen minutes later, her brother Jeremiah found her lying in the grass under the big old tree.

" Jerry, Why does father have to be so old and stupid?" Charlotte spat out at her brother.

"I don't know; why don't you ask him yourself," Jerry said nonchalantly.

"I'm 18 years old; I'm an adult; I should be able to dance with whomever I want; how am I ever going to decide on who to marry if I can't socialize with the boys and find out what they are like." Jeremiah just sat on the ground, looking at his hands, listening to his little sisters, little problems. He had his own problems to worry about; he was engaged to get married and didn't know the first thing about women.

"Why would he call me a harlot? I have never done anything wrong, ever, for him to call me that; he's just a stupid old man stuck in his stupid old ways." Charlotte cried.

Charlotte sobbed a bit before she went on." Do you know what a Harlot is, Jerry?"

Jerry shook his head. "No."

"A harlot is a woman that has many sexual encounters with multiple partners and is happy while she is doing it." she paused and caught her breath. "Jerry, do you know how many sexual partners I have had?"

"No," said Jerry sadly.

"None Jerry, I've had None, Yet our all-knowing father has the audacity to call his virgin daughter a Harlot.

"I don't have any experience either, Charlotte," Jerry said in a whispered voice.

"BUT FATHER DOESN'T CALL YOU A HARLOT, DOES HE?" Charlotte yelled at her brother. Jerry just sat there wishing he knew what to say to his sister to ease her pain. After a few minutes, Charlotte sat up and wiped the tears from her face.

"I hear you masturbating late at night, Jer, and sometimes I touch myself at the same time, dreaming of a man's touch on my body, but I have never acted on it with you or any man. Don't you think I could get a man to touch my body if I wanted to, Jerry?"

"Any man would be lucky to be able to touch you, Charlotte," Jerry whispered, still red-faced and embarrassed about being caught masturbating.

Charlotte put her hand slowly over Jerry's pants feeling for the bulge at his groin. A moan came from Jerry's lips. Charlotte got bolder and wrapped her fingers around it, gently squeezing it through his pants.

"Can I touch it, Jerry?"

Jerry's response was to pull down his pants and underwear, never taking his eyes off Charlotte; all he could do was smile. Charlotte reached in and touched a penis for the first time. It's so soft and smooth, with folds of skin too big for the shaft. Slowly It was growing in her hand as she watched the skin stretch over the hardening shaft.

"Wow, it's amazing. I never imagined it would grow like that, all the loose skin is gone, and it's so big now," Charlotte said in wonder.

"If you stop playing with it, it will go soft, and if you keep playing with it, it will stay hard. Jerry explained.

Charlotte was mesmerized by his cock and kept stroking softly. A small amount of liquid seeped from the hole, and Charlotte leaned over to taste it.

"Mmm, that tastes good, a little salty but good. How much liquid comes out of it, Jerry?"

"It seeps while you get it excited, and when I come, it shoots big ropes of semen for 4 of 5 feet. Then it slowly gets soft again." Jerry proudly explained.

Charlotte was torn between the exploration of a man and the fact that this man was her brother. But when will this opportunity happen again? Maybe I will not get a chance until I am married, Charlotte thought. Just then, Jerry smiled at her, and she knew right then that he loved her and it was alright to explore. Charlotte bent down and sucked his cock into her hot little mouth.

"Mmm, that tastes nice, Jerry; you don't mind if I suck your cock for a while, do you? That is the type of thing a Harlot would do, isn't it, Jerry?" Charlotte said to tease him a little.

All Jerry could do was nod his head. Jerry was thrilled he was getting his first blow job. It didn't last very long, though. Two minutes in, Jerry couldn't take much more and was about to come.

"Charlotte, Charlotte, I'm going to comeeeee!" Was all that Jerry got out before filling Charlotte's mouth with cum. Charlotte swallowed all of it, smiling the whole time. She flopped down beside Jerry and was happy. Jerry didn't want to screw anything up, so he held her for a while. At last, Charlotte sat up.

"If Father is going to call me a Harlot, I might as well act like one."

Jerry was surprised to have Charlotte grab his cock again and start playing with it. He wasn't going to say a thing. He loved Charlotte. If his sister wanted to prove something to her father, then it was ok by him; he needed to learn about sex anyways. Charlotte took her time exploring all the folds and skin on his cock and was thrilled to see it start to get hard again; all the loose skin began to tighten up, and pretty soon, it was all tight and stiff. Perfect for her to play with.

"Wow, so this is what a cock does; it's beautiful; I love how it goes soft and then gets hard again,"

Charlotte said between sucking and stroking his cock. Jerry had his eyes squished shut and was not saying a word. Charlotte sat up and threw her leg over Jerry's waist, rubbing the head of his cock on her panties for a minute; his moans were soft and far away. Her panties were sopping wet. She hesitated for just a second contemplating the consequences of her actions before pulling her panties to the side and finding her hole with his cock.

Charlotte let herself slowly slide down Jerry's hard cock until it hit her virgins webbing; not caring anymore, she plunged through it with all her weight.

It hurt for a few seconds until she started to move back and forth; she looked way up to the stars and bounced slowly on her first cock; it was incredible.

Charlotte lost herself in the rhythm of their thrusting; she enjoyed it so much. Maybe she bounced on that thick beautiful cock for 10, 15, maybe 20 minutes; she wasn't counting.

Charlotte felt all her nerves in her pussy, clenching and releasing. Her pussy felt hot and so tight. She reached down and stroked her clit, but it was very different this time. The way it felt with a cock inside her was way better than her lonely attempts to masturbate at night when everyone was asleep. Her heat was rising, and her feet started to burn; with one hand, she pinched her nipple, and that was it.

She was coming, she felt all the blood rush to her pussy, and it seemed like it exploded in a hundred directions all at once. She was contorting back and forth, twitching and bucking to her spasms; never could she imagine a more intense feeling. Her old boring life ended, and she knew she would never return to the docile little girl her father expected her to be. Charlotte melted into the intense feelings and felt every twitch and buckle of her body's spasms; she never imagined that her body could give her so many explosions of pleasure. It was overwhelming to the innocent young lady.

Jerry, being the beginner, was lying there and letting Charlotte bounce on his cock; when she started going faster, he held on to her waist. Her sudden twisting and contorting on his cock sent him off to explosion city. He clenched his ass and bucked underneath her like he was struck by lightning, twitching to every one of her thrusts and parries.

Jerry exploded into his beautiful baby sister, his life essence pumped out of him and into her. A 100 million electric bolts of lightning shot out of his penis, looking for a home far away in the interior of the warm tunnel of his little sister's love.

When it was over, Charlotte collapsed on his chest and hugged him for a long, long time.

Charlotte finally sat up, took her handkerchief, and wiped up her Vagina from all the cum and juices dripping out of her. She was smiling as new emotions were racing around in her head. Looking down, she saw Jeremiah's cock glistening in the moonlight; what a beautiful cock, she thought; with a few quick wipes, it was cleaned, and she tucked it back into his pants.

"Wow, Charlotte, that was splendid." Was all he got out of his mouth before Charlotte touched his lips with her index finger.

"No, don't say anything, Jerry Please, I want to remember this moment, the moment I became a woman, and you became a man; thank you, Jerry. I will remember it until the day I die."

Jerry closed his mouth and smiled. He realized something extraordinary had happened to them that no words could adequately explain. Jerry put out his arms, and Charlotte fell into them, warmth spread to every part of her body.

Jerry held her for a few minutes before they headed back.

As they walked back towards the dance, confidence grew in Charlotte with every step, her chin came up, and she knew from now on that she would look everyone in the eye. Charlotte's spirit was on fire, and her self-worth shined brightly out of her entire body.

Charlotte's mother rushed over and pulled her aside before she entered the hall. She was cleaning the straw from Charlotte's hair and fixing the bun. Charlotte just smiled at her mother; reaching up, she pulled the bun of hair free from her head and let her golden hair cascade down her back and blaze in the moonlight.

All the men outside the hall stared at her new beauty as no man had seen her with her hair down.

Charlotte leaned in close to whisper to her mother.

"Mother, I just sucked Jeremiah's cock and then let him fuck me until I had the biggest orgasm of my life; if Pappa is going to call me a Harlot, at least now, he has a reason!"

Mother was flabbergasted; she didn't know what to say. A hundred things were going through her mind, weighing all the reactions that she could have to this life-changing news. Finally making up her mind, she looked up at Charlotte's beautiful face, smiled, and said, "What your Father doesn't know won't hurt him."

Mom gave her daughter's hair a little fix, and the new beautiful, confident Charlotte was ready to go back into the dance.

"Don't worry about your father, Charlotte. I will make sure he leaves you alone."

"I Love you, Ma!" Was all Charlotte could squeak out of her mouth as the two beautiful women walked back into the Dance.

gregscott
gregscott
240 Followers