Charlotte's Mistake Ch. 01

Story Info
Charlotte's last day at school doesn't go as planned.
4.4k words
4.37
26.7k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains elements of non-consent/reluctance, this shouldn't be taken as support for these behaviours outside the realm of fantasy. Having said that, enjoy :)

****

Charlotte rolled out of bed and sleepily turned off her alarm, before grabbing her towel and going across the hall to the bathroom. After stripping off her tank top and pulling down her pink panties, she stepped into the shower and turned it on full blast. She took her time slowly massaging shampoo into her curly brown hair as she began to wake up. She went through the routine of scrubbing her body all over with hydrating lotion and a sponge rinsing off and drying herself. After brushing her teeth she made a quick dash across her hallway to get back to her room.

Charlotte stood naked in front of the mirror on her wardrobe door. Only to herself Charlotte admitted she had the body type most women dreamed of. Her tits were full and stood out from her chest, with dark brown nipples. Her abs were toned from hours spent horse riding, so that her muscles were just about visible beneath her skin. From her small waist her hips flared out in a way that was constantly drawing men's stares. Her mum was black and dad white, and she had inherited beautiful light brown skin and hair that most other girls could only dream of.

Today was the last day of the school year and as Charlotte went through her morning routine she wondered who would be at her friend Katie's end of year party tonight. Exams had ended a couple of days ago, and even though they still had lessons, the school day would be more of a ritual than anything else. A last chance to say goodbye to some people she would likely never see again and a chance to celebrate with her friends. Still in front of her mirror, Charlotte considered what she should wear. She loved clothes and a special occasion like the last day of school meant she wanted to wear something memorable. For the past year Charlotte had been finding ways to tease some of the boys at school. Nothing crazy, just showing a bit of skin to see how the boys would react. Lots of girls in Charlotte's year had been doing it, and they would chat about their successes in the changing rooms. Charlotte figured she had nothing to lose as it was the last day of term, and as she was feeling confident, she would wear something more revealing than she ever had before. Besides no teacher was going to send her home for being inappropriately dressed on the last day of term.

With butterflies in her stomach, Charlotte's pulled out an old sundress she hadn't warn for about 4 years. She pulled the dress over her head and had to stretch the material to get it to go over her large, pert breasts. Her breasts were really too big to be properly contained by the thin cotton of her dress, which had fitted fine when her breasts had been about a third of the size they were now. At 19 years old though her tits had been fully grown for a while, and they were straining to escape both out of the top of her neckline and from the sides, meaning Charlotte could see a decent amount of her own side boob in the mirror. The dress was made from cotton and had thick blue and white stripes, and a neckline that revealed her whole cleavage, stopping just above her nipples. Fitting snugly around the chest, the dress was more loose fitting from below the waste, though the fabric was thin enough that you could still see the outline of everything beneath, depending on how the fabric fell. As it was now, Charlotte could see the tops of her muscular thighs through the fabric, before the hem of the dress stopped a couple of inches above her knees. Turning to look at her profile, Charlotte arched her back so she could see the impressive silhouette of her arse. She loved how the light colours of her dress contrasted with the caramel colour of her skin.

The way her breasts bulged out of the top was kind of ridiculous, and Charlotte thought how it made her look like one of those anime girls with huge tits that wear tiny bikinis. In reality it was impossible for a girl with tits like hers to wear a dress like this, unless she was prepared to put up with men gawping at her all day. As she wasn't wearing a bra the shape of her breasts was almost as discernible as it had been before she put her dress on, although they looked even larger as they strained against the fabric. Smiling at how silly it looked, she stepped into the light from her bedroom window and realised that in the sunlight the old material had become see through, and she could just about make up the dark circles of her nipples. Charlotte was just thinking there was no way she could get away with this, even if she had been getting adventurous with her outfits recently, when she heard her mum calling up to her from downstairs.

"Charlotte don't forget I've got a meeting this morning so you're on the school bus, make sure you're not late back from your party tonight."

A few seconds later the front door slammed. Shit! Charlotte had forgotten she had to take the bus today. She looked at the clock on her bedside table, which read 8:16 am. That meant she had four minutes to get out of the house or she wouldn't be able to go to her last day at school. She didn't have time to change, so quickly put on a white thong that wouldn't show through her dress, before throwing her make-up into her school bag, putting on some leather sandals, and dashing out of the house.

Three minutes later she was standing at the bus stop outside her house. Her thin dress couldn't protect her from the chill of the early morning breeze, and as her nipples hardened she tried to pretend not to notice the men doing double takes when they saw how little she was wearing. She was pretty sure one guy was trying to take photos of her on his phone before she made a point of holding his gaze until he had to look away.

Charlotte thought to herself, "Fuck I've really gone too far this time, I'll just have to go home and miss the last day."

Just as these thoughts went through her head the school bus pulled in, and her old bus lady Gwen called good morning through the opening doors. Charlotte hesitated as she tried to think up an excuse, but she was too slow and it was Gwen who spoke again.

"What's this? Been so long you've forgotten how to do it? Get your butt on the bus before you make us all late, you don't want to miss your last day."

Suddenly put on the spot, Charlotte panicked again and found her legs carrying her onto the bus without her even meaning them to. Deciding it was too late to turn back now, she gave Gwen a mechanical reply and went to her old spot at the back right corner of the bus. Charlotte needed to take her mind off what was happening, she was on the bus now and there was no turning back. She started taking her make up out of her bag, and with her compact started applying it. She decided she would go with something natural, as she nearly always did. Just some light foundation and blusher, her perfect skin didn't need much, and some eyeliner and mascara to bring out her big brown eyes.

Just as she was finishing up she heard her name called from down the bus, walking down the aisle was Tyler. Charlotte and Tyler had hung out a few times, mostly at parties, as they had mutual friends. He was about 6'2", and so towered over Charlotte's 5'4", with muscular shoulders from football. Charlotte had always fancied Tyler, but he'd never given her much attention before. Everyone said Tyler had a type, and it was the painfully thin girls, preferably with died blonde hair.

"Hey Charlotte, riding the bus for old time's sake? Mind if I sit here?"

"Hi Tyler, yeah of course you can! I've just finished my make-up so can give you my full attention."

Charlotte tried to sound care free and not show her nerves. She was dreading the moment Tyler would be able to see her ridiculous dress, and probably make fun of her for it. After what seemed like a lot longer than the 3 seconds it was, Tyler got to the back aisle and paused for a second as he took Charlotte in. Tyler couldn't stop himself from staring at the cleavage that was bursting out of her flimsy dress. After pulling his eyes off the best rack he'd ever seen, Tyler managed to force some words out.

"Wow Charlotte you look amazing, making me feel bad for not making more of an effort."

Tyler tore his gaze away to place his bag in a chair, before taking the seat right next to Charlotte. Thanks to Tyler's compliment, and as their conversation moved from Charlotte's appearance to the usual small talk, Charlotte began to feel more and more confident. Sure the dress was a bit revealing, but maybe everyone would be like Tyler and just think she's trying to look her best for the last day of school.

Soon they were talking about the last party they'd both been to, where there friend mark had decided to show off by jumping from the roof into the pool. Tyler folded his arms across his chest, as Charlotte was saying how reckless the pool jump was, when Tyler's right hand grazed against the Charlotte's bare side boob. Totally shocked, Charlotte lost her train of thought and stopped mid sentence. Tyler unfolded his arms and turned beet red as he realised what he'd done.

"Sorry Charlotte, I promise I didn't mean to, I was just folding my arms and..."

Tyler could hardly string a sentence together, all he could do was remember the soft give of Charlotte's breast as his fingers had brushed up against it.

Charlotte couldn't decide whether Tyler had touched her by accident or not, but couldn't stand the awkwardness so came to his rescue anyway.

"Don't worry about it Tyler, one of the hazards of wearing a dress like this I guess..."

Slowly their conversation began to get back on track. As it did so Tyler relaxed again, Charlotte was still being friendly to him, and he thought she might even be flirting with him. As he and Charlotte shared longer moments of eye contact, Tyler got bolder and bolder, taking longer and more obvious glances down Charlotte's dress. He imagined what it would be like to tear the flimsy cotton of Charlotte's dress to reveal what was barely concealed beneath.

Stealing glances at Charlotte's rack had begun to affect Tyler as it would any 18 year old boy, and as the journey went on Charlotte noticed a growing bulge in Tyler's jeans. Soon it was Charlotte who was doing the double takes, she couldn't believe it was this easy to make Tyler get a hard on.

Charlotte decided to tease Tyler some more, she pushed her breasts together and lent in closer so Tyler had an uninterrupted view of her boobs as they were bursting out from dress. As the bus went over the odd pothole Charlotte could feel her boobs bouncing freely without the support of a bra. She let her leg 'accidentally' brush up against Tyler's. Soon she could see Tyler was struggling to keep up with their conversation, he was becoming so distracted by her touches and her breasts. Charlotte luxuriated in the feeling of having so much power over this big muscular jock.

Charlotte started whispering in Tyler's ear, "Tyler I think something is happening down there, I can see a huge bulge in your pants."

"If you're so interested in what's down there, you should have a feel." Tyler felt a shot of adrenaline at what he'd just whispered.

Charlotte glanced down again at what was obviously a rock hard rod, and tried to imagine what it would look like free from the constraints of his jeans. "You're crazy! I can't touch it on the school bus."

Tyler became emboldened when his suggestion hadn't been completely shot down, and decided to take another chance. He looked around, there was only the gamer kid Jake sitting on their row, and as usual he had his head so far inside a book he had no clue what was happening around him. Other than that it was a few empty rows of seats before the next students, with only the school leavers still not broken up for summer because of their exams.

"Come on there's only that kid Jake sitting at the end of our row, and as usual he's listening to his music and reading, he won't notice a thing."

With that Tyler reached with his right hand and slipped his fingers beneath the fabric on the ultra low neckline of Charlotte's dress. Before Charlotte could stop him, he'd pulled the dress down revealing her left breast. In another quick movement he did the same to her dress on the other side. Charlotte had never felt so exposed, sitting in her school bus with her tits hanging out. Although she was facing away from the window, people would still be able to see her if they happened to look in. She was in shock that Tyler had done it at all, and without asking. But Tyler wasn't finished yet, he started grabbing and squeezing Charlotte's boobs.

"Wow Charlotte your tits are incredible, here feel what got you so excited in the first place."

Tyler undid his jeans zip and proudly pulled out his penis. It was about six inches in length and slightly above average girth. Unsurprisingly it was incredibly hard, and a few drops of pre-cum glistened at it's tip. Without being asked twice, and in a kind of daze, Charlotte couldn't resist taking it in her right hand and slowly moving her hand up and down in a practised manner.

"You're a fucking dirty boy Tyler, getting a hand job on the school bus with Jake sitting over there. You like pulling my dress down and playing with my tits, huh?"

Tyler glanced across at Jake, who was still studiously reading one of his fantasy novels. Tyler needed to cum before someone spotted them. He wasted no more time and grabbed Charlotte's long brown hair from the back and forced her face down to his crotch. With his other hand he swept back some hair that had fallen over her face to give her clear access to his prick.

Charlotte quickly opened her mouth to take in Tyler's thick six inches of rock hard cock. As the end of his cock filled her entire mouth, Charlotte relaxed her throat and allowed Tyler to push deeper into her throat. She began moving up and down Tyler's shaft, and used her tongue to massage his glans before swirling it around the head of his cock. Fuck it felt good to have a hard cock filling her mouth.

Tyler reached over and lifted up Charlotte's sun dress from the back, revealing her firm round arse and white thong. Tyler's finger found the opening of her pussy and immediately pushed a finger inside her. Charlotte moaned with surprise and pleasure, before working the cock even more greedily than before. Tyler worked another finger into Charlotte's tight snatch, prompting another muffled moan from Charlotte. When he removed his fingers, thick strands of her wetness dripped from his fingers, and he noticed a small pool of the stuff on the lino seats. Overtaken by lust, Tyler was overcome by a primal desire to dominate Charlotte totally. He pushed aside her thong before placing his finger on her arsehole and tracing it, covering it in the thick juices from her pussy. Charlotte froze and immediately took the pulsating cock from her mouth, as she lifted her head thick globs of her spit dripped from her mouth and ran down Tyler's now glistening prick. A couple of long strands of saliva ran from her mouth down to his cock, and more saliva had coated Charlotte's pretty chin.

"No please don't! I've never put anything up there!" Charlotte whispered fiercely. At the same time her gaze crossed with Jake's. Fuck, he'd stopped reading his book! Jake's mouth was slightly open as he looked at the spectacle taking place only a few seats from him. Charlotte, one of the most gorgeous and popular girls in school, holding Tyler's saliva covered cock with both her prodigious tits hanging and swinging freely. He'd fully pulled down his trousers and pants and taken his own dick out just a few seconds before and began to stoke it more furiously as a look of shock and disgust came over her face.

"Tyler stop, Jake's..."

Charlotte stopped talking in shock as Tyler pushed his index finger past the firm resistance of Charlotte's virgin arsehole.

"Oarghhhh"

Charlotte gave a small animalistic moan, half pleasure half pain and Tyler's finger entered her where no one had before.

Charlotte suddenly felt filled with shame, how had things progress so fast to this point? She had started the day wanting to make the most of her last chance to flirt with some of the guys, and here she was now being wanked over by Jake of all people, while Tyler worked his finger into and out of her arsehole. While she was thinking this Tyler had grown bored of Jake's interruption, and with his free hand grabbed Charlotte's hair and forced himself into her mouth. Reflexively Charlotte relaxed her throat again and allowed him to push all of himself into her hot mouth. Having his finger deep in her arsehole must have turned Tyler on, because soon his cock was throbbing in powerful waves. Charlotte picked up her pace, her shame and where she was suddenly forgotten as she worked to release Tyler's cum. Seconds later cum spurted just as Charlotte was deep throating, making her choke slightly. Quickly she removed the end of Tyler's cock from her throat and held it in her mouth, massaging his glans with her tongue while using her hand on his shaft to milk as much come as possible from his throbbing cock. A few spurts of hot cum soon filled her mouth and pooled out onto her chin.

She quickly began swallowing it while keeping Tyler's cock in her mouth. Once she'd finished that she slurped up a couple of drips from the base of Tyler's cock, even using her tongue to get some that had got beneath the fold of his balls. Tyler tried hard to not moan so loudly that everyone in the bus would hear him and turn around. Once Charlotte realised there was no more cum for her to clean up she looked across at Jake, who was still sitting in the same position, staring at her and slowly fisting his cock.

"OK you bastard," Charlotte half whispered to Tyler, "I think you can take your finger out of my arsehole now."

Tyler did as he was instructed, suddenly much more timid now he had spent his load. Charlotte however hadn't gotten off, and was even more turned on having been used as a cum dumpster. She quickly tucked her boobs back into her too small dress as best she could, wiped the worst of the cum and spit from her mouth and pulled down the hem of her dress where Tyler had pulled it up.

"Stay here, I'll come back in a second."

Before Tyler could react Charlotte had stood up and walked over to the other side of the bus. As she was in the aisle, she turned and smiled sweetly at Gwen, who spotted her in the rear-view mirror. Sitting down next to Jake, Charlotte whispered in his ear,

"Looks like I'd better take care of this, I don't want you walking around with a hard on all day."

Jake was too stunned to respond, but luckily he didn't have to.

Charlotte took Jake's hand and placed it down her dress on her right tit, before taking a hair band from her wrist and quickly tying her hair into a pony tail. Quickly she brought her face down to Jake's lap and began licking and sucking on his large balls, "Jake's dick might be only slightly bigger than Tyler's, but his balls are massive!"

After licking and sucking on every inch of Jake's gigantic balls, Charlotte switched and brought the tip of his cock into her mouth, gently swirling around it with her tongue before quickly deep-throating him and holding all of him in her throat for a few seconds.

Jake had never even got his hands down a girl's top before, let alone gotten a blow job, so he really had no chance of lasting when being seen to by Charlotte's attentive mouth. Jake let out a sigh as he came only seconds after he'd entered Charlotte's mouth, finally releasing years of sexual frustration. The first spurt of cum was so strong and in such quantity Charlotte brought up her head in shock, before quickly using her hand to finish Jake off. She looked down at Jake's cock in disbelief as 3, 4, 5, and finally six spurts of thick white cum came from his cock and basically covered his whole cock and Charlotte's hand in layers of cum. As Jake's cum was pulsating out of his cock, Charlotte looked to him and then back to his manhood, smiling in disbelief.

12