Charlotte's Mistake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jake met Charlotte's eyes, he thought how hot the contrast was between Charlotte's beautiful, innocent looking face and the sticky mess enveloping her hand as she continued to slide it up and down his twitching shaft.

"Fuck me Jake, I never would of thought you could cum so much."

Jake finally replied, "Nor did I, I guess you have a special talent for getting men to cum huge loads."

Charlotte smiled again at that, oddly happy with the slutty compliment that Jake had given her.

Jake had really made a huge mess, his cock was still hard and covered in cum, though most of it had now dripped down to his balls and some had pooled onto the chair. Charlotte wanted to keep Jake's image of her as some sexy pro slut alive, and so looked to the mess she'd made. There was a large thick glob at the top of Jake's smooth right thigh. Charlotte started there and greedily slurped up most of it before licking the rest off with her tongue. Jake moaned at the sight and feel of Charlotte's tongue hungrily licking cum off his thigh. Next Charlotte scooped the cum off her hand and took her time to swirl it around her mouth before swallowing it. It felt so sexy to feel Jake's hot gloopy cum drip down her throat. Charlotte moved her head back to Jake's lap and took his cock back into her mouth. As she did so Jake moved his hand inside her dress and squeezed hard on her large tits, making Charlotte struggle to suppress her own moan.

Having cleaned Jake's dick of any cum, Charlotte moved her head to take his huge testicles into her pretty mouth, gently sucking the cum off them. Next she gently pushed Jake back with into his seat, allowing her access to the pool of cum between his legs. Charlotte started lapping it up with her tongue, while Jake's cock fell across her face. Charlotte pushed her face further into Jake's crotch to reach the last of the cum. Once she was done, Charlotte wiped the spit and cum from her face once more before straightening out her dress.

"No one would believe you anyway, but if you mention this to anyone you better believe there's zero chance it will happen again."

Jake struggled to pull up his pants and trousers, before shyly saying, "Of course not Charlotte, I wouldn't do that."

Charlotte returned to her seat next to Tyler, and looked out of the window. She'd cut it close, if she hadn't finished cleaning Jake's cum a minute earlier, everyone on the school steps would have seen her kneeling between Jake's legs. She blushed at the thought, and then again when she wondered how many trucks with cabs high enough to see into the school bus would have driven past.

She quickly gathered her make-up and dumped it into her school bag as the coach came to a stop.

"Fuck my panties are sopping, how am I going to sit in class while I'm literally dripping wet?"

Tyler took another longing look at Charlotte's heaving cleavage before answering.

"Shit I think you're asking the wrong person here Charlotte. Hey what do you think if we keep this whole thing to ourselves?"

Tyler was already moving to leave his seat as he said it.

"Sure Tyler, my lips a sealed." With that Charlotte mimicked drawing a zip across her lips.

With that they said goodbye, Jake had sheepishly stood up and walked red faced off the bus already, still too awkward to interrupt their conversation even though minutes before Charlotte had had her lips wrapped around his cock.

Charlotte gave Gwen a hug and said thanks before she stepped of the bus. All she could think of though was the deep ache coming from her sopping wet pussy. "Fuck I need to cum, but there's no time between now and first period to slip into the bathroom, I'll just have to hope that I can survive first period."

As Charlotte quickly jogged up the steps to the school entrance, she noted the stares of students and teachers, male and female, drawn to her low cut top straining to contain her breasts. Her perky breasts bounced up and down, she could feel her hard nipples were standing out, clearly visible beneath the thin material of the sundress. She felt a slight breeze blow her dress right up against her rear, and a lucky few walking up the steps behind her got to see the outline of her toned arse and the soft mound of her pussy before the wind changed direction and they were hidden again. Among them was the school principle Mr. Radcliffe, who struggled to hide his emotions as he saw Charlotte's perky round arse, bouncing slightly as she mounted the steps and disappeared into the school's main entrance.

12