Charlotte's Naughty Housemate

Story Info
Mia takes teasing housemate's new boyfriend a bit too far.
5.5k words
4.64
18.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You're late!' I heard her voice before I could register the front door swinging open. Her words would have shaken me, but the cheeky smile on the lips of the woman standing in the doorway portrayed a playfulness.

She was about chin height to me, with wavy dark-ish hair framing her freckled face. I only had time for a quick scan of her body -- fearing her obvious attitude would have a field day if she caught me checking her out -- and wondered for a moment if she had a date of her own to get to; glancing up her figure, thick-soled ankle boots gave way to pale legs that seemed to extend an almost pornographic length until, mercifully, they disappeared under a black flare skirt. The outfit was completed by a white tube top hugging a chest just large enough to make me worry I was already staring too much when I saw them, a concern compounded by meeting her gaze to find that she was still looking right at me. If she had noticed anything, she showed no signs of it. Remembering she was probably waiting for a response to her greeting, I answered.

'Is Charlotte here?' I asked.

'Yes, and you're late!' The woman persisted, still wearing a smug smile like she'd caught me doing something wrong.

'Only by a few minutes,' I protested, surprised to find myself defending myself to this stranger.

'With a catch like Charlotte you should be showing up at least half an hour early.' She raised a finger up to point accusingly at me to drive home the tongue-in-cheek-ness of the point she was making.

'Joe!' As if summoned, Charlotte rounded a corner behind the woman and made her way to the door. 'Is Mia messing with you? Don't let her do that or she'll never let up.'

Charlotte was the woman I was here to see. We'd been on two dates already, but this was the first time I'd been invited to her home. I wasn't expecting anything, but the prospect of meeting her on her home turf had a certain novelty to it that made this date already feel more intimate than our last two.

She was a gorgeous woman, with shoulder length blonde hair and eyebrows raised in a seemingly permanent look of mild surprise, like something out of a 1920s pin-up. Affirming this look, her figure was tall, slender and small-chested. Considering my own attire leaned more casual, I was somewhat relieved to see she was also more dressed-down compared to our previous encounters: a white polo shirt and beige trousers. Classy, but not over the top.

'I'd appreciate it if you didn't give my cheat codes to the guest,' Mia turned to Charlotte, pouting. 'I'll have you know I'm a complex and layered person,' she glanced at me before disappearing inside.

'Sorry about her, I hope she didn't say anything weird?' Charlotte turned her attention to me. She blinked a moment, a realisation striking her. 'Mia! My housemate! Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't say, did I? She's just such a part of the house I didn't think to- that's so rude of me, god...' She put her hand over her face.

'No no, not at all! It's not surprising you'd have a housemate actually, this is a really nice place.' I tried putting her at ease by complimenting her house (at least what I'd seen of it so far), and she relaxed slightly.

'It should be alright, I think she's going out soon anyway.'

'Not anymore!' Mia's head poked round a corner. 'Lewis bailed and I'm not going out with just Ben.'

'What!?' Charlotte seemed genuinely disappointed at the news. 'Are you sure?'

'I'm never gonna get some with him wandering around with that lost puppy look.'

'Is that all you think about?'

'No!' Mia put her hand to her chest (I gave it another cursory glance) in a display of feigned pearl-clutching. 'You know I'm a cultured woman capable of deep and nuanced thought.' She paused. 'But I do need some dick every now and then.'

Charlotte rolled her eyes and turned to me, slightly apologetically: 'you don't mind if Mia's around do you? She'll stay out of the way I promise!' She said that last part louder, directed as much to her housemate as it was to me.

'You won't even notice I'm here,' Mia chimed. It was fun seeing Charlotte interact with someone besides me, and they seemed pretty close, which helped assuage some of the awkward feeling that comes with the start of the first few dates.

'Not at all, I'm the guest here anyway,' I replied.

'And I endeavour to be the most excellent host,' Charlotte retorted in her best regal accent with an accompanying mini bow. 'Please, come in,' she beckoned and led me to the kitchen.

***

Charlotte had been in the middle of cooking us dinner (which I hadn't been late enough to miss), and I stood with her in the kitchen as we made idle chitchat about various early-encounter topics -- childhood, fun facts, politics, etc. I offered to help cook, but she insisted on making it herself since it was a recipe she was 'rather proud of.' I was having a good time, we got on pretty well and she laughed at all my jokes which is always a bonus. She had a kind of warm radiance about her that made it really easy to talk to her about things, a positive energy that gave the impression she wouldn't mock or judge any sincere remarks made in her company. She wasn't air headed by any means (as our brief dip into politics confirmed), simply a genuinely nice person. I hadn't known her long, but it was a nice feeling of trust.

As dinner was about five minutes out, I asked where I could find the bathroom.

'Up the stairs and on the left.' Charlotte told me, glancing up from her stirring. I excused myself.

When I arrived at the top, I was greeted by multiple doors, all of which were closed. One on the immediate right, one on the immediate left and one on the left wall, leaving my choice as a toss up between the latter two. Since there was still some light left in the day, there was no light to be seen under either door.

I opted for the far left door, which turned out to be almost the correct choice, if not for Mia being sat below me about a metre away, panties at her ankles and legs closed tight. Her mouth was agape in silent shock but her eyes seemed to be smiling with a glint of something unplaceable.

'Oh my god I'm sorry!' The words stumbled out but my brain I hadn't quite arrived at realising I should look away. I was instead transfixed on her legs, which were now visible in all their naked glory extending up all the way to the sides of her ass, the outline of which I could make out even from the front.

'Where do you think you're looking, Joseph?' Her tone was again almost accusatory but stopped just short of that to land on a sort of playful teasing. I was stood above her, but I didn't feel in control.

'Sorry, I don't know, I um... sorry.' I searched for an excuse but nothing came to me. I could pass off the wrong turn, but standing in the doorway leering at my date's half-naked housemate wasn't really something I had the ability to find an excuse for without a pencil and paper and about half an hour.

'I didn't realise I'd made that much of an impression on you earlier,' She was fully grinning again, that same smirk from earlier. 'Although I can't say I'm not flattered.'

'It was an accident, I was... why wasn't the door locked?' A glimpse of an excuse flashed through my mind.

'The lock broke a while back and no one's been round to fix it.' She reached over to the toilet roll, broke off a couple sheets and slowly parted her legs a few inches. My eyes darted reflexively down to the gap between her legs. The light wasn't on so it was too dark to make out any detail, but I saw a hint of stubble in the shadows, and what was maybe the silhouette of something more beneath her. She left them open just a moment before blocking my view to use the tissue. Her eyes remained glued to mine as they had been earlier, reading my every glance. 'But an unlocked door is no excuse for those wandering eyes.'

'I didn't-'

'Do you do this a lot? Date women, get invited into their homes, all so you can prey on the poor unsuspecting women when they're most vulnerable?' She had reached down to pull her white lace panties up, dragging them up her legs slowly as she talked. When she stood up I watched them disappear once more under the hem of her skirt. She drew her last words out: 'Is that what gets you off?'

Much like Charlotte's smile disarmed me into honesty through comfort, Mia's disarmed me into an honesty that felt claustrophobic; I didn't have to offer up anything because she could see right through me. I had felt a similar feeling of being toyed with at the door, but this was on another level entirely. She felt dangerous and I was entirely at her mercy, and now that she was standing almost eye level with me I felt it even more.

Seeing her up close like this, I noticed the two dark circles of her areoles through her white top and realised she wasn't wearing a bra. The fabric was tight, shaping every curve of what little she left to the imagination. It stretched in the middle, her breasts almost calling out to be freed, and in the centre of each was a small erect bump. Was she getting off on this?

At this point I was at a loss for how to deal with the situation, as well as still trying to internalise all the images I'd just seen -- partly to make sense of any of it, and partly because I didn't want to forget them. I couldn't even begin to answer my own questions, let alone hers.

She looked at me for a moment, awaiting a response, but got nothing. She pouted and took a step forward: 'Disappointing. Honesty is usually more fun.' At first I thought she was going to make a move on me, but she simply brushed past me and opened the door to her room. I could have sworn I flinched slightly from her touch, but hoped I hadn't as I was embarrassed enough already.

Before she closed her door she turned to me, gestured down with her eyes and said 'don't you think you should save that for your date?' I looked down briefly and realised I'd had an erection for a while, and looked back up in time to see Mia's ever-mischievous grin close the door on me.

***

I hadn't had time to pee in the end, owing to the stiffness that wouldn't seem to go away. In the end I had to tuck it into my jeans and hope it wasn't too noticeable when I went downstairs. Fortunately Charlotte was focussed on the final stages of her cooking, and her upbeat conversation brought me back down to reality enough for me to soften before we sat down to eat.

We made good conversation as we ate, and I made sure to compliment her cooking, but I couldn't get my mind off what had happened with Mia. I was sure she had enjoyed me walking in on her, but was she attracted to me or the power of the situation? And what about her friendship with Charlotte? They seemed pretty close from what I had seen, but what kind of friend opens her legs and bares herself to her friend's date? Had she done that? Based on her tone, I wasn't even sure if it was on purpose.

'Everything ok?' Charlotte's question broke through my racing thoughts.

'Huh?'

'You seem miles away. Hope you're not just putting on a brave face for my cooking!'

'No no, not at all, sorry I was just... trying to work out one of the ingredients. Basil?'

'Yeah! Look at you Mr Chef, maybe I'll have you cook for me next time instead,' she flirted, put at ease by my excuse, and I immediately felt guilty. I was having dinner with a beautiful woman in front of me who clearly enjoyed my company, but all I could think about was her hot friend upstairs. I resolved to push the events of earlier from my mind and give Charlotte my full attention.

The rest of the evening went quite well. We talked for ages and shared travelling stories and, once the wine came out, secrets. Nothing too racy, but we were definitely feeling a lot closer than we had been.

'How about we move to the sofa,' Charlotte suggested with a bashful look, and took my hand before waiting for my answer. The wine had loosened us both up and I was feeling much more comfortable.

We relaxed down on the same sofa and carried on talking. As we drank and the conversation got more flirty I suddenly noticed that she had, almost without notice, moved her leg up to rest in my lap. I looked up at her and she was swirling the wine around in her glass, avoiding my gaze to focus on the liquid spinning hypnotically around.

As I continued talking, I shifted my hand and rested it gently on her ankle. She was looking at me now, her gaze fixed on my face as I heard the words escape my mouth from distances away. We were doing our best to ignore the mounting sexual tension that had invaded the space between us. Charlotte shifted forwards, closing her end of the gap somewhat, and I took the opportunity to begin tracing the edge of my finger around the ball of her ankle.

'Mmm.' She was affirming whatever banal words were escaping me in my mind's absence, but it sounded almost like a small moan. Her eyes were slightly glazed, and I wondered if I had a similar look. I finally took my chance and shifted my body along the sofa in her direction, and as if she had been waiting she did the same. Her legs were now bunched up against her chest and our faces close enough that I could feel the warmth of her breath and smell the wine on her. I looked at her soft wet lips, slightly parted, and realised I had stopped talking. The air was heavy.

We were drawn together, and our lips met. She was warm and soft, and each gentle separation was met by another pull inwards. I felt her hand on my leg for balance as she leant in closer, and I put my hand on her lower back. We kissed for a while like that until breaking apart. She looked at me for a moment, like she was searching for something in my eyes, and then spoke. 'Would you like to come to my room?'

'Yes,' I whispered, and we stood up. She led me upstairs to her room (the door on the right) and I stopped on the landing. I realised I still hadn't had the chance to pee since I'd been too hard to go the last time I'd tried, and the alcohol in my system had compounded the problem. 'I'm just going to go to the bathroom quickly,' I told Charlotte, and she nodded and closed her bedroom door behind her.

Entering the bathroom again, images from my last trip flashed in my mind: Mia's long legs opening for me, her nipples poking against her tube top, that fucking smirk... I pushed her from my mind. I was here for Charlotte.

I finished up, gave my downstairs a quick rinse in the sink to make sure I was presentable, and left. However, before I could make it to Charlotte's room, a hand grabbed me and yanked me into the other bedroom. Before I could even register that it was Mia her hand was over my mouth pressing me against the wall -- the wall dividing her room from Charlotte's.

'Shhh,' She hushed me. 'Wouldn't want her to hear, would we?' As the initial shock wore off her hold on my mouth relaxed.

'What are you doing?' I asked in a hushed whisper through the gaps in her fingers.

'What am I doing? I should be asking you that; two girls in one night, I hadn't pegged you for a womaniser.' As she spoke she trailed her hand down my chin to my chest, keeping her eyes fixed on me and adorning that same playful look as ever.

'I'm not a-- what happened earlier was just an accident, nothing more.' I was struggling to maintain control of the situation, but maintained my innocence. This woman was dangerous and I had to be careful, as much as the growing bulge in my pants didn't seem to realise that.

'Oh Joseph, we're way past that. Didn't you like the show?' She seemed to take great pleasure in using my name like that.

'Well I... that's not relevant.' She let out a little gasp, that same gleeful faux-shock as she'd had when I walked in on her; the knowledge she'd just found some leverage.

'Oh so you did like it. Well, it's not like I didn't already know that. Speaking of...' Her eyes broke from mine for the first time, trailing down to my now unmistakable bulge. 'Don't you think you should take care of that?'

'Well I was planning to before you pulled me in here.' I realised I had to fight fire with fire, deciding that pushing back was the only way I was going to get out of this with my dignity intact. She raised a knee against the wall between my legs, forcing me to part them slightly.

'Come on, that's no fun. Besides, you got to see me. Don't you think it's only fair you return the favour?' Every word she spoke was like a flirty performance to her. The hand pressing me against the wall was lowering down to my stomach, and I found myself not resisting. In truth, Mia was insanely hot and I was more turned on than I think I'd ever been, but the other side of me was aware that this was also the most compromising situation I'd ever been in. Charlotte was waiting for me on the other side of that wall, but the lower Mia's hand went the less I found myself able to think rationally.

Her fingers found my waistband and dipped underneath, her thumb resting on the button to my jeans, and she stopped. I could feel her fingernails brush against my pubic region. 'Well?' She pressed. 'I asked you a question.' I had been rendered inarticulate.

'Yes. It's fair.' I managed in a hushed tone. I rationalised it that the sooner she was satisfied the sooner I could get back to Charlotte, and that was enough to sway me.

Mia popped open the button and delicately pulled down the zip. She leant forwards and whispered in my ear: 'I'm going to get a closer look.' Her breath was hot on my skin. She crouched down in front of me, observing the result of her seduction proudly. She was savouring the moment, seeing the fabric of my boxers stretch to its limit. She took both hands and hooked her fingers around the waistband on each side of me, and slowly started to pull down. I noticed Mia's door was still open, but I was in too deep to protest now.

First was my pubic area, freshly shaved for the date (just in case, I had thought). Then my shaft, more of it being revealed inch by inch as the head was being pulled down with the boxers until--

It sprang out, bobbing for a moment until coming to rest just centimetres from Mia's face, and she let out another gasp. 'Look at you...' she murmured almost to herself, leaning left and right to check me out from every angle. 'Someone's excited to see me.' I didn't answer, instead enjoying the sight of this gorgeous woman's face smiling up at my hard cock. She reached out a finger and rested the pad of it against the very tip of my length, and it was my turn to let out a small gasp. After the events of the evening, I hadn't realised how much my body had been aching for some -- any -- attention. Despite all that, some part of me was still stationed in reality, and I spoke up.

'You said you were just looking,' My objection rang hollow even to me as I felt myself shudder when she pulled her finger away from my tip, creating a long string of precum that seemed to go on forever before snapping. In the dim light I could see it glistening, slowly dripping down her finger. She held it right up to her face before finally deciding to acknowledge me.

'You're welcome to stop me any time,' she said with innocent matter-of-factness, and then as if to make a point stuck out her tongue and planted the end of her wet finger right in the middle of it, pressing it in as if putting out a cigarette. She closed her mouth around the finger, sucking off the rest as she pulled it out, and swallowed loudly. I was fully hers now; there was nothing left of my rational self, and she knew it. She gave a self-satisfied smile, as if she'd read my mind, and returned her attention to my cock.

She reached out again, this time with her whole hand, and closed it around me. I could feel myself throbbing against her palm, making me suddenly aware of how fast my heart was racing. As she began stroking me she divided her attention between watching my reactions and watching my cock. She was playing me, delicately in tune with everything I was feeling. Pulling back closer to the base, she tightened her grip without warning and milked me in a single drawn out stroke, and as she got to the head I felt my cock drool down itself and onto the web of her thumb.

12