Charlotte's Naughty Housemate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh that won't do' she murmured to herself (although I doubted she hadn't intended exactly that) and darted her head towards it, tracing her tongue from where the drip had reached and back along the trail it left. She dragged her tongue back over her moistened hand and slowly up my shaft until reaching the tip, where she lingered. Her tongue was slowly circling my head now, and her eyes met my own. I let out a grunt at the overwhelming sensations and sight, and her wide open mouth curled into a grin for just a moment before she let go of my cock and quickly swallowed the whole thing to its base.

If it hadn't been for the wall I might have fallen over. My head was spinning as Mia, any pretence now seemingly gone, masterfully sucked me hard and fast. She lowered herself onto her spread knees and her hands fell between them to support herself, all the while without stopping what was already the best blowjob I'd ever had. I had totally submit to her and, not knowing what else to do, I put my hand on the back of her head which she took as a sign to stick her tongue out under my shaft and push her lips all the way to my pelvis. I instinctively gripped a clump of her hair in my hand and pulled her in, never wanting the feeling to end as I felt her throat relax around my cock. She stayed there for what felt like a dangerous amount of time before pulling back all at once. My cock was shiny with her spit and I watched it trail from her mouth as she pulled back, a few stray drops falling to her bedroom floor. For the first time she looked somewhat vulnerable as I watched her catch her breath while transfixed on my length.

To my slight disappointment she stood up, but that was soon remedied by her leaning in to give me a deep wet kiss. This was the polar opposite to the one I had shared with Charlotte just five minutes ago; it was hungry, animalistic and much much wetter. Her tongue made contact with me before her lips did, exploring my mouth at will. Her mouth had the slightest taste of precum on it, and I could feel the spit my cock had fucked out of her throat on her chin rubbing against mine. It was dirty, and made me want her even more. Soon she was biting my lip, yanking it around like a lion attacking a gazelle, and at one point she managed to catch my tongue with her teeth. Happy with this advantage, she closed her lips around it and sucked it just like she had been sucking me a moment ago, using my tongue as a phallic symbol while flicking her tongue over the part still in her mouth. It made my cock feel lonely.

The feeling didn't last, because almost as soon as the thought entered my mind I felt her hand once again close around my shaft and start stroking me, this time with more purpose. It was still lubed from her mouth so she was able to essentially fuck me with her hand, rocking her wrist back and forth sharply in a facsimile of a pussy and forcing one all-consuming thought into my mind: I have to fuck this woman.

I reached out and grabbed her ass under her skirt, my fingers closing around her soft meat. Feeling the panties I'd seen earlier, I slid my digits under the leg and gripped around her raw asscheek. It was cold, but I could feel the warmth radiating from her pussy reaching out and warming my fingertips. With my other hand I gripped the back of her head again, this time to pull her closer to my lips to kiss more frantically. She broke away from my mouth and started kissing and licking her way along the side of my mouth, across my cheek and down to my neck. As she licked and sucked my flesh I shifted my hand further around her rear, giving me better access to what lay within her panties. I felt the crease of her butthole on my middle finger, and as I touched it it twitched in response making me even more desperate to reach deeper. On my smaller fingers I could feel the softer skin of her lips, and I gripped them slightly to feel her spread apart. I swear I could hear the how wet she was when I opened her, but I was so lost in the moment I could have imagined it. It was almost enough to make me come then and there, but instead she pushed herself away from my desperate hands to look me in the face.

'Do you want to see more?' She asked, still keeping a hushed tone -- she was more aware of our surroundings than I was at this point. Her face was flushed, but she still retained the air of slyness. 'I would hate for you to feel like I'm being unfair here,' she gestured again to my dick which remained bare and standing at attention. Panting and suddenly feeling somewhat exposed, I could only nod in reply. She stepped back towards me, eyes still locked on mine, and whispered: 'Next time.'

She pushed me by my chest back out into the corridor. My erection was still poking out from my underwear, and she watched me fumble to put it away. The whiplash of suddenly being physically shoved through the boundary back into reality, cutting short the most erotic experience of my life to date, was an experience to say the least.

'You've got a date to keep.' She whispered, nodding her head to the door next to hers. Plummeting back to an admittedly not terrible reality, I took a moment to mentally shake off the last few minutes and get ready to see Charlotte again. Mia watched the process, amused. As I went to open the door, she quietly hissed my name once more to get my attention. I looked over to see Mia lifting her top up to her collarbone, fully exposing to me the most amazing pair of tits I'd ever seen. Her soft pale skin curved down her chest to meet puffy round areoles from which her nipples tensely jutted out, a last reminder that her self-awareness hadn't negated her arousal. 'Next time,' she repeated, and closed the door on me.

***

Charlotte looked happy to see me, and mercifully didn't ask where I had been; I suppose it might have spoiled the mood to ask why I took so long in the bathroom, and I could always pass it off as making sure I was extra clean for the occasion. We sat on the bed in a moment of renewed tension, before I turned to her and kissed her once more. This time with renewed vigour, my body eager for some form of release after being denied it with Mia, I pushed Charlotte onto the bed and kissed at her hungrily. She seemed surprised but took it in her stride, moaning and writhing from my touch. She lowered her hand and felt my bulge, still hard from the attention it had been getting a moment ago and let out a moan of approval.

'I didn't know you were this excited,' she said into my mouth between kisses.

'The anticipation got to me I guess,' I lied. I felt guilty, but what could I say? That five minutes ago her room-neighbour had been gagging on my cock like she owned it?

'Well I wouldn't want to keep him waiting.' I hadn't seen her this bold before, and supposed it might be the wine talking as I watched my shorts be unbuttoned for the second time that night. She pulled them down and, in the dim light, I spotted the glisten of what I can only assume were the juices from Mia's mouth still on me. I winced internally, but all Charlotte said was 'you weren't lying about being excited, were you?' As I watched her sucking a mix of her friend's spit and my precum off the end of my dick, I resolved to stop thinking so hard and just enjoy myself.

I fucked maybe harder than I ever had that night, and as I slammed into Charlotte and watched her reach her third orgasm of the night, I wondered if Mia was enjoying the noise. I fucked Charlotte harder and faster, through her orgasm into loud and delirious ecstasy until finally I finished, grunting perhaps louder than I needed to. I took a moment to catch my breath and enjoy the view before pulling out to get rid of the condom. As we lay in her bed together, Charlotte spoke to me.

'I hope we didn't keep Mia up,' she whispered, giggling in her slightly embarrassed way. 'I'm not sure she's ever heard me... you know.'

'I'm sure she loved whatever she heard.' I meant it, but added quickly 'who wouldn't like hearing that' and gave her a kiss. She kissed me back, and we fell asleep shortly after.

***

The next morning I left fairly early, and said goodbye to Charlotte at the door.

'It was nice seeing you, we should do something again soon,' she ventured.

'Yeah I'd love to,' I agreed. I was sincere, I had enjoyed our time together even outside of the weirdness last night. In the light of a new day, it felt almost like a dream, and the distance made me feel like I was seeing things more clearly. The moment with Mia was just a weird hiccup in an otherwise blossoming relationship.

'Come back any time lover-boy!' A voice called from within. Mia in poked out from the corner, toast in hand wearing nothing but a dressing gown and that same smirk I'd seen knelt underneath my cock the night before.

'Shut up Mia!' Charlotte laughed, embarrassed by her friend hearing her goodbyes. I joined in with what I hoped was a normal-sounding chuckle. 'Anyway, see you Joe.' A bashful smile and a kiss on the cheek, and she waved me off as I walked away.

Just a weird hiccup, I assured myself, and made my way back.

12