Charlottes Story (A Becky-adjacent)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Charlotte did her best to struggle and escape from Tyrone and Williams hold as the two large men carried her into the bedroom. She was frantic to get away from David and his friends as she had a very good idea of exactly what they wanted and she had no intention of giving it to them, at least willingly. Charlotte was no prude. She truly enjoyed sex but she was a very dominant personality in general and with her men specifically. She was always in charge and she'd be damned if these three assholes thought that she would allow them to change that now! And the very thought of having anything to do with David, her son's best friend, was ludicrous. She would never consider him in that way.

"Get her on the bed guys. I'll make sure she stays!"

Tyrone and William looked at Peter and nodded. They figured David must have something in mind because the moment they let up even a little, this lady was a firecracker and would explode out of there. The two of them wrangled her to the bed and slapped her down on top of it. They had her on her back, head towards the top, but David came towards the foot of the bed and squatted down.

"No, Turn her around, head down this way, across the bed, sideways!...and put her on her stomach!" The two of them looked at David and nodded. With considerable effort they lifted Charlotte up and turned her so her that she was laid across her bed, feet near one side of the bed and her head almost at the other side. Charlotte twisted and shouted through the wad of bikini bottoms in her mouth, still managing to shriek loud enough to be heard.

As the Tyrone and William turned her and got her into position, Williams hand slipped and Charlotte was able to get one foot momentarily free. She didn't hesitate. She lashed out and caught William with a solid kick. She was trying to aim for his balls but he was leaning down and trying to grab her foot and instead she slammed her foot into his chest. William grunted and staggered back but he was a strong fellow and the kick did little or no real damage. He managed to keep a grip on her other leg and growling, reached out and grabbed her flailing appendage, recapturing it in his strong grip!

David meanwhile had reached behind the leg at the bottom of the bed, feeling around for that latch that Peter had shown him. For a moment, his fingers couldn't find anything. Then, running along the length of it, he found a small depression. He pressed it and felt a 'click.' Then, the hidden panel opened and David saw the coil of chain and the cuff. He pulled it out quickly and stretched it full length. With a little length to spare it reached Charlottes wrist that Tyrone was holding. He smiled at Charlotte, a dark, nasty smile and as he met her gaze, he snapped the cuff around her wrist.

Charlottes eyes nearly bulged out of her sockets as she saw David reaching down and opening the hidden spot on her bed. How could he possibly know about that? Surely Peter would never have told him about it! How would Peter even know? She certainly didn't show it off to her son. Then David stood up with the cuff and locked it around her wrist. She screamed at him, demanding he stop but with the fully spit soaked swimwear filling her mouth it just came out as a thick whine and gurgle. David laughed watching the fear slowly fill her eyes as he moved to the top of the bed and bent down to get the second length of chain.

Charlotte put every ounce of energy into her struggles now. She couldn't let this get any further. She kicked out and was rewarded with a 'huff' from William as she landed another blow but again, he took it stolidly and threw himself onto her body, actually pinning her to the bed as David and Tyrone grabbed her other arm and pulled it outstretched till they could attach the second cuff. Charlotte grunted and tried to catch her breath as Williams body crushed her to the bed. He laid himself along her and used his arms and legs to keep her still. She wriggled and tried to twist beneath him but William was a big, solid guy with a lot of extra weight on him as well as muscles and he held her still. Once her arms were attached to the chains, he only had to keep her legs still and he slid down her body to sit on them. Then, while David and Tyrone came around the bed to get the chains and cuffs for her legs, William slid his hands under the squirming MiLF. He slid his right hand up onto her large breasts and began to squeeze and grope her while his left hand went further down, sliding between her legs.

His fingers easily found her pussy, open and available to him, thanks to the spreading of her legs. While one hand pinched her nipple, squeezing it hard and pulling on it, his other hand began to work two thick fingers into her cunt. Pinching her nipple and fingering her between her legs, he soon developed a rhythm. Then his fingers found her clit and he caught it and began to twist and pull on it as well, not trying in the least to be gentle. Charlotte gasped and began to scream at the boys as Williams fingers began to make her pant, but the wadded up swimsuit bottoms in her mouth just made her protests sound like wet moans.

While William continued his ministrations of her tits and pussy, David and Tyrone finished locking her legs into the cuffs. Now free to step back and watch, they stared as William played with Charlotte making her body writhe and buck in its bonds. They watched for a few moments and then David had enough. He quickly began to unbuckle his belt and drop his pants to the floor. He tore his shirt off over his head and moved around to the side of the bed where Charlottes head hung just over the edge of the mattress.

"I have to feel that mouth around my cock!" he said with an excited grunt. Then he took a fistful of Charlottes hair and pulled her head up so that she found herself staring directly at Davids large cock. Her eyes were wide and wild and she tried to shake her head no and grunt at him to stop but David was too far gone. He reached out with his free hand and grabbed a corner of the bathing suit material in her mouth and pulled on it. Charlotte tried to bite at his fingers but David was too fast and yanked the gag out of her mouth. Charlotte immediately began to scream at the young man.

"You goddammed bastard! Let me up right now! I'll have your ass thrown in jail for this..." Her words were cut off as David slapped her hard across the face, leaving her cheek red and hot.

"You will do whatever we say Charlotte, or I'll see to it that everyone know exactly what you did to Becky. How you tied her down and let the neighbors rape her! You will be lucky if you just go to jail!" He hooked a finger in her mouth, pulling her cheek wide as he slid his straining cock forward. "Now open up my little fuck-cow and suck my cock. Oh...and if I so much as feel one tooth, I will see that you don't have any teeth left, understand?" Charlotte could only gurgle a wet and drooling response as David shoved his cock between her lips and pushed it deep into her throat.

As she began to drool and suck on Davids cock, Williams fingers began to work faster in her pussy, adding a third and then a fourth finer. He picked up speed, slamming his hand in and out of her making her arch her back and wiggle her ass to try and soften his fingering of her. The trouble was he was getting to her. Her pussy was already shuddering and dripping from everything William was doing to it. His hand also continued to play with her large breast. Her tits had always been sensitive and as he pinched and twisted them harder and finger fucked her faster she could feel the rumbling heat building inside of her. Her mind was in a frenzy as these fucking bastards drove her closer to orgasm every moment.

Her body shook, her head bobbed along David's thick shaft, her ass wriggled against Williams fingers. She grunted and whined around his cock, moaning, trying to beg him to stop but she knew it was too late for that.

Now Tyrone, tired of waiting got beside her and reached beneath her to grab her other breast. He began to squeeze and mash it, his fingers gripping her fat, fleshy globe hard, twisting and squeezing her entire breast. She grunted through the cock filling her mouth and tears began to leak from her eyes. She hated these men but her body was responding like she would never have believed it could. A thrilling, forbidden power was racing throughout her entire body. Her toes curled and her heart raced. Charlotte was dominant by nature, never letting anyone, much less any man take control of her and yet here she was nearly ready to explode just by hard fingering and a thick cock forced down her throat.

Now William pulled his hand back, just a little and tucked his thumb in. Then he began to slowly push back in, twisting and rocking his big meaty hand till he slipped his entire fist into her cunt. Charlotte gasped hard and screamed in protest but David just pulled her hair, forcing more of his cock into her mouth. He took his free hand and slapped the back of her head, hammering her even deeper. Now his balls were pressed up against her lips and chin and she could feel the broad, rounded head of his cock pressing against the very back of her throat. William began to speed up his fisting of her pussy and Tyrone squeezed and groped her fat breast meat even harder. Her breath, what she could get of it, came in hoarse gasps and wheezes. She tried to suck air in through her nose with only minimal success as her body began to spasm due to the boys cruel, but effective actions.

Charlotte sobbed, sucked, thrashed, and jumped but there was no avoiding her orgasm now. It rose up fast and ragged and crashed through her, wracking her body from head to toe. A muffled and whimpering scream leaked out around Davids cock as she came. David could feel her reaction, knew that she had just cum and laughed with glee.

"See guys," he gasped, feeling the effects of her wet, warm mouth wrapped around his cock. "I told you she was a slut! She loves this!" The two guys cheered, and slapped her ass hard and repeatedly as William fisted her more rapidly than ever, not giving her any time to come down from the intensity of her first climax. The feeling was almost too intense, too strong and she gagged and spit and whined as William kept it up. Now David was reaching his peak. He took his hand and pulled her eyelids up so that she had no other choice but to stare up at him. He looked into her eyes and groaned as his own climax approached.

"You had better drink every drop or we will blister that pretty round ass of yours!"

Charlotte groaned in dismay as she realized what was about to happen. In order to drive home his point, David now reached down and pinched her nose shut, cutting off the last vestiges of oxygen she had been getting. Her eyes bulged and she whimpered, as she felt Davids cock shudder and swell. She could feel his heavy ball sack quivering against her lips. Then David gasped and thick hot streams of cum began to shoot into her throat, sliding down into her stomach. David had a strong orgasm and the liquid quickly backed up, filling her mouth, bulging her cheeks out. She kept her lips clamped tight around his shaft and swallowed faster, gulp after gulp of his thick, bittersweet cum. It dropped like lead into her stomach and it took everything she had not to gag and choke it back up.

David held himself fully sunk into her mouth till the last squirt of cum had spilled out onto her tongue and slid down her throat. All the while William kept up the twisting and sliding in and out of his fist in her pussy and Tyrone pulled and squeezed her breast while his other hand slapped down on her ass and began to squeeze that as well. Finally, David began to pull out. He released her nose and as he pulled his dick out from between her lips he rubbed it across her cheeks and face, smearing the vestiges of his cum mixed with her saliva over her. William began to open his fingers and slowly begin to twist and rock his hand back and forth till he had pulled it from her stretched and aching pussy. Tyrone squeezed her breast once more and slapped his hand down hard on her ass cheek and then stepped back as well. For a few moments, the three of them just stood there looking at Charlotte as she tried to regain control over her body. She was quivering, her leg muscles twitched and her pussy throbbed. She couldn't recall the last time she had cum that hard. Finally, regaining a little of her breath and self-control, she looked up at David with icy hatred in her eyes.

"So...are you satisfied now you fucker? Undo these cuffs and let me up and then you and these assholes get the hell out of my house!" She tried to keep her furious glare on David but he just laughed.

"Oh Charlotte, I admit that was fun, but you can't think we are done yet, can you?" Then he looked over at his two companions who were grinning with devilish intent at the spread and bound MiLF.

"Enough of this shit!" Growled Tyrone, I want me some mother-fuckin' pussy!

"Yeah!" Agreed William. We got this bitch warmed up, lets get to the good stuff!" Charlotte gasped at these men talking about her like a piece of property with no regard for her other than to satisfy their needs.

"Just keep the fuck away from me. You've done enough already!" she shouted at them. William and Tyrone laughed and David just stared down at her, his eyes glinting. Charlotte was shocked to see that his cock was still almost fully hard.

""How about three way, airtight?" David suggested. That way we all get a hole! The two men laughed and hi-fived each other.

"Now you're talking!" Shouted William. "I get her mouth!" Tyrone shot him a wide grin.

"That's fine, I want her pussy!" Now it was Davids turn to smile.

"Fine by me. I'm an ass man anyway!" He walked towards the other two men and pointed to the side of the bed where her legs were cuffed. "Get her legs undone. You can slide under her Tyrone and I'll get behind her!" They two nodded eagerly and moved quickly to her feet and began undoing the cuffs. Charlotte groaned, her stomach rolling in terror even as her pussy began to throb at the idea of being stuffed three ways.

"No, David, you can't! Please stop! I'll...I'll give you all blowjobs, just stop now please! You can't do this to me! Her voice almost broke but she managed to keep control of it. She couldn't let these animals do this to her.

"Oh don't worry Charlotte, you'll give all three of us much more than a blowjob by the time we're done with you!" Then he laughed and moved around behind her where they guys had just finished releasing her legs.

Charlotte tried to kick out, wriggle away but David grabbed one leg and Tyrone got a hold of the other while William quickly ran around to stand in front of her. Tyrone slapped Charlottes ass hard.

"Get that ass up in the air bitch!" He shouted at her. Charlotte tried to resist, tried to keep squirming but William dropped the shorts he was wearing and Charlotte was momentarily shocked to see his huge ten-inch cock spring out towards her face. The thing was thick and enormous, with heavy veins running down its entire length.

"Oh my god!" she gasped, unable to control herself. "That's huge!" William laughed and grabbed her hair the way David had done and yanked her head up. He pressed the wide, spongy tip of his cock against her lips.

"Still not as big as Tyrones!" He laughed.

"Damn fuckin straight!" Tyrone said. He had already pulled off his shorts and shirt and even David was slightly intimidated to his huge monster twelve-inch coke bottle thick cock standing at attention.

Distracted by the sight of Williams member, she momentarily forgot to kick or struggle and David and Tyrone lifted her ass into the air and forced her knees under her, raising her ass up for ease of access to the guys. Tyrone quickly twisted and slid under Charlotte's body and moved underneath her to where his head was almost directly under her chin. His enormous cock was stroking against her thigh as he maneuvered it between her legs and began to stroke it along her open and wet gash.

Charlotte could tell by the feeling of his cock that William hadn't been kidding about Tyrones being bigger. She gasped as she felt his enormous dick press along her slit and begin to push in. But even as she started to shout at him to stop, William used that opportunity to shove the tip of his own monster cock into her mouth. It forced Charlottes mouth open almost as wide as she could get it.

Below, Tyrone was starting to push himself in, grasping her hips and pulling her down onto him. He was bigger than anyone Charlotte had ever taken by a longshot and she could feel her pussy resisting as he forced himself in, spreading the walls of her pussy wide. She grunted in pain, and maybe a little excitement as he slid his cock deeper into her.

"Uh-UH! N-uugh-OH!" she tried to say something, anything to get them to stop but too much cock-meat filled her mouth and she just choked and spit around it, letting out only an unintelligible grunt or two. Then her heart jackhammered with a lurch as she felt Davids hands on her ass cheeks, squeezing and pulling them wide. He bent his head down and began to run his tongue up along her crack, swirling it around her tight, brown sphincter. He pulled away long enough to spit a glob of saliva onto it and then leaned back in to start working it around with his tongue. Charlotte squirmed and moaned, trying desperately to plead with him, with all of them to stop.

Charlotte was definitely not a stranger to sex and she even enjoyed getting Kinky, as long as she was in charge. She'd had several men cuffed to this bed and relished teasing their cocks with her hand and tongue while she squatted her pussy over their face. They never got to cum before she was completely satisfied, that was her rule. She was always in charge and liked it that way. But in all her time with men, she had rarely ever had two at a time and absolutely never taken on three at once. That was what had made all of her outings with her neighbor Becky so special. She could indulge in stricter and more provocative bondage than she had ever had the opportunity to experiment with. She had seen to it that several men were on hand to use Becky in every way possible. The sight of all those men using Becky's body had turned her on so much. So, through that she could get her thrills and never have to give up control.

But now here she was, tied to her own bed, with three young men fucking her in every hole, using her body like a damned sex toy and not giving a fuck about how she was feeling. And the horrible reality was she hated it, fucking despised these men for what they were doing to her, but she also couldn't understand how absolutely turned on her body was.

Every touch, every slap, every lick made her cringe with fear and anger, and sent unwanted thrills coursing through her. Her pussy was being stretched wider than it ever had been, aching at the strain of taking such a huge cock. Her jaw hurt stretched open so wide. Even now she could feel the thick cock pressing almost against the back of her throat and she could see it was only about halfway in. Davids tongue continued to lick and swirl around her asshole. She could feel his saliva trickling into her and she knew any moment his cock would begin to press against her tight back door.

She had done anal a few times and even sort of enjoyed it but always when she was in control, and she rarely let them plunge too deep. Here she had no doubt that David would stop until he was balls deep in her ass. The thought made her heart pound with fear. Just as that thought entered her brain, David pulled his head back and she felt him shift behind her. Below, Tyrone gave another big push in while pulling her down onto him. She felt her pussy resist for a moment and then almost unwillingly give in and spread wider for his cock. She grunted sloppily around Williams cock and felt her crotch slam against Tyrone. Then David's cock head was pressing at her asshole. He gripped her cheeks hard, spreading them wide, almost painfully so. He set his cock against her resisting anus and began to press in, steadily but firmly. Her asshole resisted for several moments but David was unrelenting and she could feel herself losing the battle. With a deep groan, her asshole spread, allowing his cock to push forward and enter her ass. Her eyes crossed momentarily and nearly rolled back in their sockets as she felt David's large tool pushing in and rubbing against Tyrones monster cock. The two were separated only by the sheerest membrane and she felt more fully stuffed than she had ever felt. Pain rippled through her ass and pussy but it was pain tinged with a hot pleasure, almost too much for her to bear.