Charlottes Story (A Becky-adjacent)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As David slid deeper in, Tyrone had already bottomed out and she could feel him pressing almost painfully against her cervix. Then, he pushed her up slightly and twisted below her to slowly pull back. His shaft and Davids rubbed together inside her creating a hot, painful pleasure that suffused her like nothing ever before. She tried to say something but William took that as a signal to try and press deeper still. His cock butted up against the back of her throat and she gagged, snot dripping from her nose as she choked on his dick. Still he pressed deeper. For a moment, panic struck her as she thought she would suffocate. It took every ounce of willpower and self-control to forcibly relax and open her throat to him. She didn't want that but she had no choice if she wanted to survive this.

As the three men began to push in and pull out, developing a rhythm that seemed to organically grow between their four bodies, Charlotte began to lose focus on reality. Her pussy screamed and throbbed, her ass burned and shuddered in both pain and pleasure. A lack of air was a real problem yet the thick, musky taste of Williams huge black cock filled her senses. She could smell his sweat and natural odor and it instinctively made her shiver in a perverse pleasure.

As they picked up speed, pushing deeper, pulling out and then slamming back in she did lose touch with reality for a moment. Her mind whisked away to the dark and grimy Glory Hole that she had taken Becky to. She remembered Becky squealing and begging the men to stop fucking her ass. She could hear her slurping and sucking on one strangers cock after another and she recalled how excited those sounds and smells made her. How much pleasure it had given her to see Becky being used so roughly. Then suddenly it wasn't Becky, it was her, on all fours, mouth pressed hard against the wall of the glory hole, a strangers cock in every hole, her body crying out for release.

The scene in her minds eye switched and she remembered watching the video of Becky tied to the box springs in that homeless camp she had made her go into. The men there had attacked her, binding her to the bed and taking turns fucking every hole, sometimes two at once. She remembered lying on her bed playing with herself, fingers twisting deep in her pussy, her other hand squeezing her tits as she watched the video. Then once more it wasn't Becky tied down, it was her and the homeless men swarmed over her, sticking a cock in her mouth and violently fucking it while another filled her pussy and still others sucked and chewed on her tits.

Why had she done all that to Becky and why had it excited her so much to do it? She remembered how her own son Peter and his friend David had taken turns with Becky, making her give them blowjobs whenever they demanded it. And then Peter going off on his own and taking her to that party where the entire neighborhood had used her. That was what she had done so many time before, why was she so mad at Peter for doing it to her? Because Becky was her special pleasure, not Peters, not anyone else's. Becky was hers.

A sharp pain on her nipple brought her out of her fugue state and back, mostly, to reality. Tyrone was slamming up into her pussy again while David was pulling out, getting ready to thrust back deeper once more. Now Tyrone was also sucking on her nipples, drawing one and then the other into his mouth and biting her tits, pulling while licking them rapidly. Charlottes body was in a state of frenzy, thrashing, jumping, and twitching constantly.

The two cocks filling her ass and pussy felt like sticks being rapidly rubbed together to create fire and her body was kindling to that flame. Her nose was filled with the smell of Tyrones sex and she could taste trickles of thick, spicy precum dribbling down her throat. Her body was on the precipice of a world shattering climax. She screamed and whined around Williams cock as her body thrashed and jumped. Her pussy fairly streamed and her ass was alight with sensations that were equal parts agony and ecstasy. Then William twitched and began to groan himself. His fingers wrapped themselves in her hair and he pulled her even deeper as he began to shoot load after load deep into Charlottes throat. There was no stopping this and the back-spill filled up her mouth, pushed her cheeks out, dribbled between her lips tightly wrapped around his cock. She coughed and spit bubbles of spit and cum, She even inhaled at an inopportune time and sucked some into her nasal cavity and blew cum out her nose. It burned and choked her but William kept himself deep in her throat as he milked every drop of cum he had into her.

"Yeah! That's the way!" Shouted David as he slammed deep into her again. He released one cheek and grabbing up a leather paddle he had pulled out of her box of toys, he began to spank her upturned ass hard. It immediately began to turn bright red. Charlotte tried to cry out but she was still gagged with cock and cum. Beneath her Tyrone sucked hard on one of her heaving tits and bit hard. Charlotte squealed and bounced her hips between the two men fucking her. That was enough and both men began to squirt deep into her body. Her pussy was filled with splashes and gobs of warm, heavy cum, sliding deep into her womb and at the same time dribbling and squirting out of her pussy. David spanked her again and again, crying out as he too began to fill her anal cavity with another thick load of fresh cum.

The feeling of all these men cumming in her simultaneously as well as Tyrones teeth pulling on her tit and David spanking her ass brought Charlottes own orgasm to a head. With a shriek she began to cum, hard and fast. Liquid actually squirted from her pussy, mixing with Tyrones cum and drenching both of them down there. David continued to spank her ass while he shot more of his rapidly thinning load into her. William kept his cock deep in her throat as long as he could stand it but at last the sensitivity of his tool got the better of him and he jerked himself out of Charlottes mouth, spraying the last stream or two across her face. Immediately Charlotte began to scream as her climax rocketed through her.

OH MY GOD! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! Harder you gorgeous bastards. Is that all you got?" She screamed aloud, her arms yanking uselessly on the chains that held her, kicking her feet uselessly as she rode the wave of all of their combined orgasms. She had never felt like this before. She loved it! She hated it! She was crying and laughing all at the same time. Suddenly the door to Charlottes bedroom banged open and Peter ran in.

"Mom, what is it? Are you alright?" He was brought up short at the scene that met his eyes. His mother shaking and screaming as David plowed deep into her ass and Tyrone into her pussy from below. William stood to the side of the bed, his cock still semi-hard and his cum dripping down Peter's mom's face. Instantly, everyone froze, staring awkwardly and in horror at one another.

"Peter..." Charlotte began, the first to speak. "I, uh...they forced me Peter." She ended the sentence rather lamely, not certain what to say. David looked at his best friend, surprise and concern warred across his features for a minute. Then, a broad, arrogant smile began to appear.

"Hey Peter! We were just having a little fun." He looked at his best friend and then to some of the toys scattered on the floor from Charlottes toybox and then to Charlotte herself who was shaking and panting, obviously having just cum. "Want to join in? Theres always room for one more!" He said it in a casual throw away line, almost negligently, but his eyes were locked onto Peter to see what he would do next. Peter stared at his best friend and the other two large Black men filling his mothers holes. He stared at Charlotte, took in her bright red ass, and saw the paddle in Davids hand. He noticed her tits were rock hard, swollen, and stiff as well as red with teeth marks blemishing them. His mom's face dripped with sweat, drool and cum and her mouth was partially hanging open as she panted trying to get her breathing back under control.

Peter had always been attracted sexually to his mother. He realized that was wrong and so he contented himself with magazines and porn that featured dark haired, busty women, usually old enough to be his mom. When she had brought their neighbor Becky over and started to play with her, Peter was more excited than ever. Sure Becky had a petite and smoking hot body but it was his mom he was thinking of. The thought that had obsessed him was that if he played with Becky, maybe his mom would eventually join in and he would have a chance to see as much of his mother as he had always dreamed of. Now here she was, better than anything in his wildest imagination. Her hands cuffed to the bed, three men fucking the daylights out of her and apparently she was good with all that! He wasn't sure why she had said they forced her but those screams he heard had definitely been of pleasure, not anger.

Peter had also always had a bit of a cruel streak in him. He loved how his mom had embarrassed and shamed Becky, letting anyone, young or old, fat, or thin, do what they wanted to with her. Now it seemed she was exploring her own limits. He looked once more at his friend and then at his mom. Slowly, without saying anything he walked towards the bed. When he reached the area that a few of her sex toys had been strewn about, he stopped and looked down, his eyes alighting on something. He bent down and picked them up. A pair of heavy nipple clamps, with a chain attached to each and a couple of weights hanging from them. Charlottes eyes widened in surprise and horror and a huge shit eating grin appeared on David's face.

"Peter! No..." his mom started to say but Peter ignored her. He looked to David and the other two who were slowly sliding out from under her and backing away.

"If we're going to play, I've always wanted to see her wearing these!" He said with a cruel grin on his face.

"Now you're talking! Yes! Lets give em' a try!" David slapped Peter on the back and as one, the boys began to gather around Charlotte.

"Oh god no! Please Peter, don't!" But Peter just laughed and soon the other three were laughing with him.

TO BE CONTINUED...