All Comments on 'Charlotte's Summer Vacation'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love.

I am seriously in love with this series. Thank you so much for sharing it with us, Wax. Will say that I'm a lil nervous with the third person brought into the mix. Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

got no problem with me as long as the love and respect of natasha and charlotte with each other are stronger than their kinks.keep it going Wax and thank you.(cinder).

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
Another 5 star chapter

The addition of Juliet is adding a new twist to the relationship of Mistress Natasha and Charlotte.

The teasing of Juliet in the bar was a classic. And the rope ceremony was great, im with Natasha though in thinking of the practicalities of eating and peeing first.

I have often wondered who was my favourite out if the two. I now know. The last part when Natasha was feeling jelous and low, thats when she stole my heart.

Natasha deserves to keep her girl after all the effort and thought in giving Charlotte her young life crisis fix. And hopefully find a way to all three to have thier fun [ and hot sex ] with out too much collateral damage. Just proves the old saying , careful what you wish for.

Having said that im looking forward to more of the threesome if Natasha can gain some more control of it. Do i wish it was in that threesome . You bet.

Jc

TrueMortTrueMortalmost 6 years ago
I loved it

Murder the boy's family and bury them in a shallow grave... Where on earth did you get that line from... cough... ;)

Seriously I did think that was something special. Loved every word.

And if Natasha is ever lonely when she is away, she can give me a call and we can make our own threesome :)

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 6 years ago
Above and beyond...

...the call of duty as always. Another first-rater, WP, highly enjoyable. But why do people always go "a little pale" when the Mob (Cosa Nostra or Russian) is mentioned? I know I'd go a whole lot pale! I had a little chuckle when the girls were being spanked and one of them admitted they'd "...been very, very naughty..." It just reminded me of that classic line from Monty Python's Life of Brian---"...he's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" Keep up the good work, WP, always a pleasure to read one of your stories.

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppalmost 6 years ago
Always happy...

to see your name come up next to the new stories. You never fail to write a captivating story. It's nice to see how the characters have changed over the couse of the series. I also hope Natasha and Charlotte stay together. I like the rare glimpses into the softer more insecure side Natasha. Your stories are just as enjoyable the 10th time as they are the first. Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Trouble in Paradise?

First of all, thanks to everyone for the glowing comments and positive ratings. I am very flattered. Sorry to leave it hanging like the old 60's Batman with Adam West. Will Natasha's jealousy consume her? Is Charlotte too enamored with Juliet to notice? Tune in next time to find out. Same Lit time, same Lit channel. Actually, I did drop a small hint during the bar scene that might help you. -WP-

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 6 years ago
A very yummy addition to this story

Very yummy and well written too! Thank you!

ChrisTheCrookChrisTheCrookalmost 6 years ago
Quite a cliffhanger...

..hopefully everything turns out well for all of them.

I read the beginning of the Charlotte & Natasha story some time ago but I must have lost the link to your stories because it came as a nice surprise that you had continued the tale. I really like the chemistry between C and N and that they don't take the D&S relationship too seriously.

Juliet was a nice addition to the story line. She seems like a truly nice person and according to her own words wouldn't want to jeopardise the C & N relationship. That gives hope that my wish above might come true.

I really must check out your other stories, too, now that I have properly bookmarked your profile.

-C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Really liked the way you ended it. Kind of like real life was rearing it's ugly head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, and thirst are my two favorite ska bands!

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Dear Anonoymous Ska... we need a fourth wave of Ska, don't you think?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
975 Followers
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES