Charlotte's Tea Room Pt. 02

Story Info
The continuing relationship of Charlotte and Ben.
9.4k words
4.54
3.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to all those who read the first part. I'm planning another part of this story as soon as I have an idea of where they go next. This part can stand on its own but if you want to get to know the characters better read part-1 first.

If you have any ideas of the direction you'd like to see them go in the future please leave a comment.

Generally, leave a comment anyway as it helps me a lot.

Without comments, the required work and direction can't be worked on.

Again, thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great day.

Ben and Charlotte lay on the bed in Ben's camper van. She was lying on her side with her back towards him. While he rested his head on his hand taking in her beauty. He used his other hand to lightly touch her. He ran his fingers up and down her arm slowly. Not wanting the closeness they'd just shared to be forgotten. Not wanting to say anything, but needing her to understand this wasn't just a "quick fuck".

"I won't leave him!" Charlotte said.

"Sorry?" Ben replied.

"I can't leave my husband I won't do that."

"I never asked you to." He gently replied.

"I tried before, but it didn't go well - I chickened out. I had my bags packed and everything but there was too much interference. There was too much pressure from not only him, but others too so I stayed put."

Ben thought she sounded resentful like she should have gone when she had the chance.

"What do you want from me, Ben? From this," she asked. "I can't offer you anything, no promises - nothing. Why would you want that?"

There was silence as Ben thought through his feelings for Charlotte to come up with an answer that would ease her concerns.

"If there's only going to be a little of this then I'll take it. That might sound like second best but that's not how I see it. I'm beginning to see what life would be like to have you all to myself, but if I can't have it all then I'll have what I'm given. I'm not greedy. I'd rather have a little than none at all.

Charlotte turned over onto her back, her head kept turning till she was looking directly at him. She smiled. Ben looked at her and then allowed his eyes to travel down to her breasts which were uncovered to him. He noticed the swell of them and her nipples. He realised that even though he had just made love to her he didn't look at her breasts at all. His eyes flicked back to her face not wanting her to think he was ogling her. His eyes returned to her and she smiled at him.

"Men," she said.

"Can you blame me?" Ben said smiling.

Charlotte looked at him quizzically, "I don't see what you see."

"That's because you've been trained under a different master. They were happy to view your worth in work and value alone. In hindsight, they probably should have spent their time looking for aspects to love about you. Now, all they can find are the bits that annoy them. They feel worthless as a person so they make sure you feel worthless too."

"What makes you think you're so different?"

"When I look at you I see your value, I see your worth in terms of how you make me feel. I know I'm happy when I'm with you so I want to be with you as much as possible. I feel content with you. I have to be honest no one has come into my life and turned it upside down like you have. I want to make you as happy as I am and I'll do that no matter what it takes if you'll let me?"

"I've already said Ben I won't leave my husband, I just can't do it. You'll never have me all the time. I wish it were different and I can hope and pray but.....!"

"Then I'll work part-time," Ben said.

Charlotte leaned over and kissed him. He moved his arm over her and pulled her in tightly against him. He could feel her breasts against his chest and he felt the points of her nipples rubbing on his skin.

"Ben I have to go, I'm so sorry but I must go. I could lay here with you all day with you, but I can't be gone that long. Questions will be asked of me."

Charlotte got up and slowly climbed down from the bed. She started dressing. Ben looked at her taking in her wonderful curves. He caught sight of her breasts as she put on her bra. She looked at him looking at her and she smiled.

"You look at me like I'm the only woman in the world." She paused momentarily as if trying to think back to exactly how long ago that was. "Do you know how long it's been since someone looked at me like that?" she asked. "You look at me like you want to eat me!"

Ben smiled and said, "I want to devour you Charlotte."

"Oh my god Ben! I need to get out of here or I'll never go home."

Ben smiled and got out of bed. He got dressed and then looked out of all the windows. No one was around so he told Charlotte it was safe to go. He told her he would check if itt was all clear then he would call her out of the van.

"When I go out if it's all clear I'll tell you and you just leave. Don't look back and don't hang around, just go okay?"

Ben opened the door and stepped outside.

"Ben, come back in the van, quickly!"

Ben wondered what was wrong and quickly got back in the van.

"I can't go without kissing you goodbye first," Charlotte said as she put her arms around him pulling him closer.

They kissed for a few seconds, then Ben left the van to make sure the coast was clear. He told Charlotte it was safe. She left the van and walked back the way she had come earlier.

Ben got back in his van walked up to his bed and smelt the pillow where Charlotte had laid her head. The thoughts of the morning seeped into his brain for the millionth time. He smiled at his stupid excuse of trying out the heater in his van. Seen through by Charlotte so easily and yet forgiven in an instant by her.

He tidied his van before driving back to his home. Thoughts of their next encounter already manifesting in his mind's eye.

It was lunchtime when he heard his phone make a distinctive sound that told him Charlotte had texted him. He looked at his phone.

Charlotte: Hi Ben, can I ask you something?

Ben: Of course anything xxx

Charlotte: Do you think bad of me for doing what I did with you in your van? I'm married for god's sake. What sort of woman does that kind of thing?

Ben: I don't think anything of what you did. I was part of it too so it's not like it's all your fault. I get the impression you are quite unhappy in your marriage and I guess he is too. I think it's a loveless marriage and yet you're still there! That must count for something. I guess what I'm trying to say is you are not a bad person Charlotte, only the situation is.

Charlotte: I'm not usually like this Ben. I'm fed up with living day by day with no one to take an interest in me. I started forgetting that I was a woman. I seemed to be living every day in a grey world. Nothing had colour or feeling anymore. I just wanted to feel those things I used to feel.

Ben: I think we feel the same but from different sides of the fence. Don't worry Charlotte I don't feel bad in any way about anything you've done or been. Quite the opposite xxx

Charlotte: Thank you, Ben. You have become very important in my life and I don't want you to get the wrong idea about me x

Ben: You're worrying too much Charlotte. I was going to ask you when we might be able to see each other again. No pressure, I'm just putting the idea out there. I know you have to be careful and have limited time but I want to see you again. x

Ben: And not just for sex. If you want we could go for a drink. I'll leave it up to you okay?

Charlotte: You know I want to see you again! Leave it with me. I felt so sexy when I left you today and by the time I got home, I was leaking you into my knickers. It felt so naughty. Is that bad Ben, I feel naughty now just telling you.

Ben: I like it when you're being naughty. Be naughty all you like, I love hearing how you feel.

Charlotte: I had a shower when I got home I was all alone everyone had already left for work. I stood in the shower and while I was washing I closed my eyes and before I knew it I was touching myself thinking about what we did! It's like I've found the key to a door that I thought was locked and the key was lost for good.

Ben: That's so sexy Charlotte

Charlotte: I love being able to feel sexy again. I had better go, Ben. Thanks for an amazing day I'll be thinking about what we did for a long time. Speak soon Ben xxx

Charlotte: One more thing. Sorry if my underwear was a little less than sexy. I've not had a reason to keep any sexy undies so that's why they were the plain Jane type xxx

Ben smiled at Chrlotte's text he knew what had to be done. He would buy her something that was more in keeping with who she wanted to become. The trouble is he didn't know her size and he wasn't going to guess it!

The following Saturday he was at the tea rooms. He ordered his usual and while this was going on Charlotte and he talked and made a few private jokes. Charlotte made a big thing of turning round to show him her arse as she bent down to get some more cups. All the while she smiled at him giving her bum a little wiggle. He found a table. He looked around, seeing the other customers sitting at the tables as if nothing had changed. And things hadn't changed on the outside. Everyone there was talkative and friendly as they always were. Charlotte did her thing, talking and joking getting the orders whilst being the perfect waitress. He thought there was a good chance that everyone in that room was happy or at least happier than perhaps last week. Or maybe his view of the world had changed slightly.

That was on the surface. Underneath that, he knew what Charlotte looked like naked! He knew the sounds she made just before she orgasmed. He knew how she tasted and how she smelt with her perfume and her pussy juice smeared all over him. He knew things that no one else in that room at that moment knew about her. This wasn't some ego trip or one-upmanship this was an honour, this was a privilege. One that brought him an intimate feeling of closeness, of belonging.

Charlotte did her best to stop from time to time to talk to Ben at his table. They would talk in secret words and meanings only known to themselves. Charlotte would say things like "Have you been out in your camper van of late Ben?" and "Doesn't it get cold in there when you're all alone?"

On one particular visit to his table when Charlotte had come to fill up the condiment bowl. He seized his chance to find out some delicate information.

"Hey Charlotte, I was thinking that I'd like to buy you something special. Would that be okay?"

"You don't need to buy me anything, Ben."

"I know I don't have to," he fought back "It's something I'd like to do though."

"Why do you need to do that," Charlotte asked.

"Well, just something you said in a text that you don't have any nice underwear and I was wondering if you'd mind if I brought you something? It won't be too risque or outlandish and because it would be difficult to buy you anything else, people might see it. The present I was going to get you could be worn under your clothes. I thought it might be nice to wear something that made you feel special or some nice memories about someone who cares for you?"

"I don't know Ben?"

"I promise I don't expect any pictures or anything like that I just want you to feel special that's all there is to it," Ben explained. "If you agree there is one small thing I'd need to know. What size are you?"

"What size do you think I am?" Charlotte countered with a smile.

"Oh god don't make me say."

"Go on Guess."

"I don't know 34B?" he stumbled.

"Very close."

"Oh ok, how about 36B?"

"Yes, you got it," said Charlotte.

Charlotte walked away and Ben felt happy that he now had the info he needed. Not because he could buy her underwear although this was momentous in itself at least from a man's point of view. He wanted her to realise that she could depend on him for everything she didn't get anywhere else.

When Ben got home, he was straight on the web and 45 minutes later he had chosen Charlotte some underwear and a pair of hold-up stockings. He had only seen her wearing jeans and wasn't sure if she would want them. But he thought the two went well together so he brought them.

Two days later, Ben received a text from Charlotte.

"Hi Ben, I was thinking of going over to the woods for a walk I haven't been out in ages. I was hoping to go this Wednesday say 09:30. It would be good if you could join me xx."

Ben replied, "Hey Charlotte, that would be great I'd love to go for a walk with you. I'll see you Wednesday ;o) xxx."

Ben arrived at the car park early to check who was about. He didn't want her to be seen by anyone because he had failed to keep her position safe.

He heard his phone go when he looked she said she was ten minutes away. He had a serious case of butterflies.

After about ten minutes he started checking any car that came into the car park expecting it might be Charlotte. Until he heard her voice calling him. He turned around and saw her walking toward him with a big smile.

"Hi Ben," Charlotte said in her happy voice.

"Hello Charlotte, it's lovely to see you out this way, what brings you here?"

Charlotte smiled and said, "It's okay Ben we can drop the spy novels for this one."

Ben laughed, "Sorry, I wanted to make sure no one thinks anything of you and me talking."

"That's very sweet of you Ben but it's fine there's no one near us anyway. I see you've brought the van is the kettle on?"

"It can be," he replied.

Ben walked into the van and put the kettle on. He heard Charlotte follow him in, then he heard the side door close with a thud. "We don't want anyone to interrupt us," said Charlotte.

"No, we certainly don't," He turned to face her, taking a step closer. He was going to offer to take her coat but Charlotte put her arms around his neck and kissed him. Ben returned the kiss with as much want as Charlotte had offered him.

After a couple of minutes, Charlotte broke the kiss and using the back of her hand ran her fingers gently down his cheek. "Ummm that was nice," she said.

"That will certainly get some heads turning at the tea rooms if you do that the next time I'm over." Ben laughed.

Charlotte chuckled, "Wouldn't that be outrageous."

Ben grabbed a bag from the passenger seat and said, "This is a little gift that I got you." Handing the bag to Charlotte he winked.

"Oh Ben you shouldn't have. You're naughty, I didn't expect anything like this but thank you so much."

"If you don't like them I can return them."

Charlotte looked in the bag and smiled. "Oh my god Ben they're beautiful, I have never had anything like this given to me. Just looking at them makes me feel very feminine. Thank you so much."

Then Charlotte said, "Is that heater on?"

Ben moved to where the heating control was and turned it on "I got you a pair of hold-ups too. I wasn't sure if you wore anything like that but no worries if you don't. I just thought they looked nice together"

"I don't do these as a rule because I always wear jeans, but you know what I could start wearing them when I see you, how about that?"

Ben was taken aback, he never expected Charlotte to say that. If it wasn't the sexiness at the thought of her wearing the underwear. It may well have been the realisation that she wanted this relationship to carry on between them. Ben was excited about the future and the potential for seeing Charlotte more.

"I guess you want me to try them on do you?" Charlotte questioned.

"Hell yes, that would be great....Well, I...I..mean I..meant I wasn't implying that you do it right here and now. What I meant was you can do it when you get home and tell me how they feel. I didn't mean you know......right now."

Charlotte was laughing "Ben it's okay...It's fine I don't mind you seeing me naked. I mean you've seen parts of me that would make my mother blush. I hardly think changing into some underwear is going to be too difficult a task. But I think you should turn around and close those blinds and not turn back until I tell you. I don't want to spoil the surprise."

Ben had a look like a rabbit caught in the headlights "Well yeah umm of course....I'll get the blinds. I promise I won't look." He heard Charlotte chuckling.

Ben heard the sound of clothes rustling and the odd murmur from Charlotte. It seemed to take a lifetime before he heard the words, "Okay you can turn around now."

Ben's throat went dry as he turned around. He tried to turn slowly so he didn't look too immature. He tilted his head down so that when he got into position he could lift his head and see everything from Charlotte's toes to her eyes. He was sure he would memorise every inch as his eyes travelled up her breathtaking body.

Ben was looking at her feet, he slowly lifted his eyes to take in her seductive figure. Here she stood before him dressed only in underwear he had bought her. She was allowing him to feast upon the vision that was her in all her unadulterated glory.

The first thing his eyes took in was Charlotte's dark blue holdups. They encased her legs in shimmering light. They made her legs look long, slender, and exquisitely moulded. The stockings were made from the sheerest of flawless silk that accentuated every curve and every muscle in her legs. Every shadow highlighted the feminine in a dream-like web of promise. A look, a kiss, the scent of perfume hanging in the air on a moonlit night.

His eyes travelled up to her stocking tops where the elastic made a slight indentation of her provocative thigh. Then the band of alluring flesh between the stocking tops and the start of her panties.

Time stood still in Ben's mind, only to be jolted back to reality by the promise of this her most womanly centre. When his eyes got to her panties he couldn't help but take in a noisy breath. His eyes settled on the front panel of the material taking in the slight bulge made by her pubic hair. His eyes followed that down as it disappeared between her legs to encase the lips of her pussy. There it formed the slightest of indents as it parted her vaginal lips. A place he knew. A memory was served up by his mind as it ransacked his prefrontal cortex in a bid to put all he was seeing into context. His senses produced a physical manifestation and his mouth watered!

His mind, shouting at him to tell Charlotte to turn around so he could see her arse. Suddenly as if she heard his thoughts she started turning slowly around in a 360-degree circle. When he saw the cheeks of her arse he let out a tiny moan. Her panties were hugging her backside in the most delectable way. Mirroring the shape perfectly, following the curves of her bum until they parted and disappeared into the valley that separated her cheeks so naturally. The elastic sat slightly higher leaving a view of the bottom of her bum cheeks. In that space between the bottom of the knickers and the top of her thigh.

His eyes closed momentarily as if the spectacle was too much for him to take in all at once. He heard her chuckle at the realisation he'd been struck dumb. Unable to move. She had left him awe-struck.

He gazed at her stomach and her cute belly button. The faintest of muscle definition across her stomach noting the movements from her breathing. He noted her hands that kept smoothing down the material on her hips as if she was embarrassed to be standing there under his ravenous gaze.

Her rib cage called out for light kisses along the final distance that led to the underside of her breasts. These were covered in blue lace the bra cups heavy with promise. The tiniest hint of her left nipple shows slightly above the edge of the bra cup. Testament to her hurried dressing whilst in the van. Her nipples were more prominent because she was filled with desire as his eyes took liberties with her body. His tongue moved inside his mouth as if her erect nipple was already there. He was sure he could feel its hardness between his lips. His ears were sure they heard her moan as he sucked her nipple harder into his mouth.